It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I just wrote this whole long story out and it disapeared

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Good evening everyone!!! So sorry!! Did I miss anything good?

link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I hate when that happens!!!

link   
a reply to: Martin75

My rat died.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

lol I know how you feel. I went to jail too because one night I was walking penny my dog without a leash and was charged for a loose dog. I paid a big fine and they let me out. Penny too went to jail that night. It really sucked. I will never walk her without a leash. Lesson learned. I also had to goto court it was a misdemeanor and 30 days in jail. The nice judge made me do 30 hours of community service. And I had to pay that too 15 per day.

So I picked up trash for 30 days on the highway what fun lol
Now thats some BS Laws. Thats why I love my big backyard and keep My dogs leashed

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
*waves to the Shedizens*

I just wanted to share this photo my partner and I just took... he's going to NZ tomorrow and we thought we'd take some photos. Starting off normal and smile, ending ridiculous; I'm not a selfie person.

We're taking him to the bus depot at 7am tomorrow morning, he'll be in Brisbane by 12, and on the plane by 6... and I will be alone for the first time in... wow... a long time.

If I'm to be completely honest, I'm not tooooooo horrified about the thought. I LOVE being alone, I don't get anywhere near enough alone time. I love isolation and being by myself, and I'm actually kinda sorta looking forward to this departure so I can be by myself for a little while.

That sounds terrible I'm sure.......

I love him, but I love being alone too! Haha.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Howdy. Keeping out of trouble?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh Honey I am so very very sorry!!!!! I know you were expecting it but that doesn't make it any easier. [[[SHEDHUGS]]] I can't imagine the pain you are going through right now!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Im going to try again

I was arrested for sleeping on a beach on Maui in 1977. This guy in the open air cell next to me told me how he was arrested. He said he was in Saint Anthonies Catholic church. He had broken in. It was Hawaiis oldest church. Maybe 150 years old. He broke in and stold the money from a box from the podium. then he ( Aduts only) masterbated and ejaculatyed on the Virgin Mary statue. After that, he set the curtains on fire, and accidently burned the place to the ground. I looked him in the eyes, and said, " Your focking crazy dude, and you are lucky that you are in here" . And that was the end of that conversation

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
You are your honey are so adorable [[[SHEDHUGS]]] I can't imagine going through the separation!!!! And how long is this for?

a reply to: Skid Mark
Of course I am, LOL. You? How are your girl and your puppy?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Awwww, cute photo of you and your partner Kaelci! Yes, alone time is essential, we all must have some alone time!

Thanks Jess! The night before she died, she held my finger with her two little paws. It was like she was saying thank you and goodbye. I kept petting her and talking to her sweetly. The next morning she was gone. She is at peace now though.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci Thats a great pic Hon. He is a gorgeous guy and you make a beautiful couple. Its ok to like to have solotude. We all do. But you will miss him, and he will return to you

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

It's a hilarious picture!
we took much nicer ones before the camera started to get heavy and I was all
and the ridiculous photos flooded forth.

I will miss him, yes.

And thank you Miss Martin and Miss Elfie

He's originally from NZ, but is now returning for work purposes. (Ironic, I know, since MOST NZ'ers come to Australia to find work since there's none there HAHA!!) He'll be with family, working, and preparing for my son and myself to arrive within the next year or two... it's just not affordable right now to move over... which is horrible.. but we had an online relationship for a couple of years before him coming here.. and I guess we're going to be doing that again...

I'm sad mostly for Zach, he won't understand. But, with Skype and such, at least they (and me) can still see eachother.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
She's fine. The puppy's okay, too. She's moving around more.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There's no work in Australia? I better tell my sweety then. She wanted to go there for work.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

No, there is, there's not really any work in New Zealand though - which is why most NZ'ers come here

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci NZ is a beautiful country

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Okay. I guess I misunderstood. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Sorry, sometimes I'm not clear with my words
I write like I speak. A mumbled jumbled mess.

(eta: when writing socially, I know I know, my story writing is fine, lol)

edit on 11 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's cool. It doesn't help that I misunderstand things a lot too.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join