It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I tnink I see rider on the aft cooking! Lol

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
That was the third link on the list for the search results. Easy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: visitedbythem

What an interesting experience! Why did people have to be nude? LOL

I dont know. people would be sewing sails naked, and sanding the decks. They were getting ready to go around the world, and I was invited to join. You didnt need money. They were going to go ashore and gather food and work where they could. They were first headed to islands in Asia then around the world. I was down for it.

My best friend from California, who was a genius 160 IQ came to Maui for a visit. He was an Introvert< we were opposites. He was bummed out the whole time in Hawaii. I didnt know what to do. After he went home, he commit suicide 2 doors down from my folks. They were freaked out. They had kicked me out for refusing to go to church, and now they just wanted me to come home. My dad, Mr Scientist even got on the phone and asked me to come home, so I did

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Sorry your friend died. Sad. I don't go to church either. I am Jewish lol. On a good note your marinade looks great I added fresh garlic for fresh breath. 164 is the limit and not to cook over heat. Thank you this will be really good.

Now her sister is close to your age 43. She likes the same things you do. I want you to meet!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Oh how horrible to lose your best friend like that!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I don't go to church either, but I am spiritual and take whatever is good from wherever I may find it and apply it to my life. I was raised Catholic, even went to a Catholic school for a while as a kid. I have a gorgeous church near me though and would like to see it again.

So, playing match maker are we? LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I don't go to them either. My sister in law and sister think I should form one lol. They found out that I'm an ordained minister.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
It this it?
www.1930schoonermistress.com...
No, she was a lot longer and bigger then that. She was a minimum 65 foot and possibly 71 with extyension hanging out the nose. She was really pretty and noone would hide her teak wood with paint. There were at least 6 red velvet bed lofts on this side and probably the same on the other side. I think when I found pics it said 65, and I was surprised, the captain said 71. The extension would have added the extra. I didnt strip, for one reason, because the captians girl was interested in seeing me nude, and I wanted to stay crew. She said someting about ( I shouldnt even repeat this) its the warm water that makes you erect, isnt it?> I wasnt. Ok now im embarrassed again decades later. She was a cougar, and I wanted to stay friends with my Captain. I hurried down to my bunk downstairs

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Lol, rider is a good person. I think they would hit it off. My ex was Catholic but her sister is Jehovah Witness and brainwashed her to convert. I am spirtial but converting is something I would never do. That is the main reason we broke up. I can't say that the 144 rules she has to follow are bad but I woukd never follow it.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Ok your were a pirate mate lol. Rum please Captin Jack Sparrow

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I hear you on not converting. My sweety is an adventist and I think I finally got her to stop trying to convert me.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I don't go to church either, but I am spiritual and take whatever is good from wherever I may find it and apply it to my life. I was raised Catholic, even went to a Catholic school for a while as a kid. I have a gorgeous church near me though and would like to see it again.

So, playing match maker are we? LOL

Oh wow, I have a incredible tale to tell you about what happened to the first catholic church in Hawaii when I was there, and the guy in the jail cell next to me did it. Oh damn, Ive had a few beers and maybe I should shut up already. I told him he was f@@king nutts and he was were he belonged , even for his own safety

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Why is the rum gone?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
I am not big on religion too. I just try to be a decent human like you and everyone in the shed.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I hear you on not converting. My sweety is an adventist and I think I finally got her to stop trying to convert me.
Bah, she is just plotting Bro! My exs Mom was one. Messed up both her kids to this day

link   

I'm half asleep, but I like to hear your stories. I'll try to stay awake a while longer.

link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Why is the rum gone?
Its right here in my belly!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Didn't your Momma teach you to share?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm not either. I don't believe you need it to be a good person.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

lol I know how you feel. I went to jail too because one night I was walking penny my dog without a leash and was charged for a loose dog. I paid a big fine and they let me out. Penny too went to jail that night. It really sucked. I will never walk her without a leash. Lesson learned. I also had to goto court it was a misdemeanor and 30 days in jail. The nice judge made me do 30 hours of community service. And I had to pay that too 15 per day.

So I picked up trash for 30 days on the highway what fun lol

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join