It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested man 'wanted to shoot Trump' at rally

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just reporting this young man was treated for anorexia, OCD, attempted suicide. In other words he's all F'd up.

Get ready for the next trump ban. They're sending us ... not their best...they're mentally ill..
Ban all people from great Britain. And all countries where English is spoken.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Just reporting this young man was treated for anorexia, OCD, attempted suicide. In other words he's all F'd up.

Of course it has nothing at all to do with the non-stop Trump hate drum beat from the media.

Get ready for the next trump ban. They're sending us ... not their best...they're mentally ill..

This is just stupid. Your analogy is dumb.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Of course it has nothing at all to do with the non-stop Trump hate drum beat from the media.

This is just stupid. Your analogy is dumb.

Could you imagine if a right winger did this to Hillary? The MSM would be talking about this 24/7, instead of the passing 30 coverage the media has given this. Also, it would be 100% politically motivated according to the left, instead of blaming the guys mental stability and not his lib beliefs.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Not me but you would be a fool if you didn't think someone might.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When both sides are active participants then there is no victim.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
We're not even near the end heat of the election and we already have this kind of thing going on. We still have around four month of this craziness, and I'm betting it's just going to get worse (or better depending on your view and location).

I do kind of wonder if the third parties well also see any part of this craziness as well? Maybe some spill off from the mains parties picking larger and larger fights and not being happy with really anyone. I can't really say I've seen any media attention to the third party runners.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Trains without breaks often crash. Hence when we say the campaign is a train wreck this is exactly what we mean.

Where is he today?

Not in Ohio where Hillary is at this moment delivering another scathing speech about Trumps economic plans. Oh wait...
Well she's laying out hers .
Not filling the airways with advertising. 27M vs 0 in important battleground states.
Yup. Right on track.
So many train jokes...so little time...

Regarding trumps businesses and his book. Hillary says well they all seem to end at chapter eleven. LOL.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Apparently Trump is now complicit in his own assassination attempts.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: TechniXcality
No actually it's even scarier, people taking personal responsibility, and owning what's there's, not becoming some deluded pacifist living an ideological fantasy.

Owning what is there?

That's what I'm saying. What's there, on two sides, is antagonism which can lead to violence. Why act surprised when that is where it ends up?

Wow.
That sounds like:
'If you say something that I disagree with, you can expect for me to beat you up.'

Actually, he has a solid point. I'm going to use large families for an example here, so hear me out.

In face to face situations, with a degree of tact, we can all be expected to ask questions, as well as to make a inoffensive statement regarding brood size, correct? I would not be deliberately pushing buttons asking "What's your inspiration for so many chillens? You religious, or just admire big families?"

What would be pushing one's button would be asking if the wife was a prostitute and any of the kids were really dad's, or a sex addict, or a pregnancy addict, does the tunnel howl in the wind & the beef curtains billow in the breeze yet. THAT is pushing buttons, and I would expect to get slapped (at the very least) by anyone with a backbone that isn't a doormat.

When you open your mouth, it is entirely up to you to judge the receiving end of the conversation's limits. This is what we have vocal, facial & body language cues to work with for. If you can't make heads or tails of them, it's merely wise to tread neutrally.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
No nothing. The kid is sick.
As for my joke being dumb.
So sorry.
That
You didn't get it.LOL.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Apparently Trump is now complicit in his own assassination attempts.

Trump should be arrested for making an illegal alien try to kill him.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Wrong. Husband and wife fight. He says you're a whore. . She says you're a limp dick fool. He smacks her in the lip. Both are engaged.
He is guilty of assault. Not her fault he hit her. No defending it.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No one is saying that. They're not are they?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Trump should be arrested for making an illegal alien try to kill him.

I foresee that Trump will use mind-control powers to force Mexico to build a wall.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No one is saying that. They're not are they?

It's obviously being implied. Here especially.

Elsewhere?

I'm sure the pundits will be busy in spin mode.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I listened.
Now I will talk.
I was raised in a community where striking someone was only tolerated when it was done in self defense.

Sticks and stones, words will never hurt, you know the spiel.

It is what makes us civilized.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I was raised in a community where striking someone was only tolerated when it was done in self defense.

Sticks and stones, words will never hurt, you know the spiel.

It is what makes us civilized.

It's a nice notion, but not always a logical train of thought. Humans, like other creatures, still react with their basic natural impulses. One of those is, obviously, getting physical for a multitude of reactive purposes.
I'd much rather expect to be smacked or clocked, and then be surprised by not being smacked or clocked, than to assume everyone's immune to their own impulses. It's just a reasonable expectation, if nothing else.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

There is no law against expecting to get puched.
There are laws against punching someone without just cause.
Someone verbally insulting you is not just cause to physically assault someone.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Okay, clearly the need is to denounce this kid's actions and say it was wrong. I think for most, this goes without saying, but just in case anyone actually thinks we're endorsing this-- we're not.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not always wrong. Two guys get into an argument and decide to take it outside. No victims there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join