It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested man 'wanted to shoot Trump' at rally

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not always wrong. Two guys get into an argument and decide to take it outside. No victims there.

If any children witness it happeneing, they are victims in the sense that they are taught that this is an acceptable act taking place.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
So by your logic it is ok if I murder everyone that disagrees with me? On top of that it will be ok because what you said I didn't agree with>? Caused me to be angry enough to want to do something about it.

Damn I might be a liberal after all, if those are the benefits I can have!

edit on 21-6-2016 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ksiezyc

What 1st argument? I said political or religious. You're right wing or Conservative aren't you? Conservatives have carried out politically or religiously motivated murders before but Conservative isn't the reason they did it... extremism/zealotry would be the reason.

See how easy this is?

Really haven't been paying attention to the last EIGHT YEARS ?

Occupy Wall Street.

Black Lives MAtter.

Ferguson.

Cops getting SHOT in the street.

Trump Protesting.

And now attempted assassination.

The common denominator ?

ALL LEFT WING bat snip crazies.

But hey make the topic about the 'right'.
edit on 21-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Could you imagine if a right winger did this to Hillary? The MSM would be talking about this 24/7, instead of the passing 30 coverage the media has given this. Also, it would be 100% politically motivated according to the left, instead of blaming the guys mental stability and not his lib beliefs.

Yeah, we just found out the registered Democrat, Islamic terrorist who killed 49 gay people was also a Hillary supporter. Where are the media to ask Hillary why an Islamic terrorist would support her? Where are the questions about her words or policies inciting mass murder? It is of course not there because our press is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat party and left wingers/liberals are raging hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Now you are just clutching at straws.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom
So by your logic it is ok if I murder everyone that disagrees with me? On top of that it will be ok because what you said I didn't agree with>? Caused me to be angry enough to want to do something about it.

Actually, by my logic or not, you might decide to murder everyone that disagrees with you.

Never said it was ok, just said that there is a reason and it may have been originated by the victim.
edit on 21-6-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If I chose to do so it would not be my fault but the fault of those that oppose me.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

It would be your fault. My position does not relieve any perpetrator from guilt.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This is what's being reported as what Stanford's parents' are saying about their son.

The News

My assessment from the beginning is this young man did not act alone.

Very troubled people are easy targets for being used in nefarious ways.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ksiezyc

What 1st argument? I said political or religious. You're right wing or Conservative aren't you? Conservatives have carried out politically or religiously motivated murders before but Conservative isn't the reason they did it... extremism/zealotry would be the reason.

See how easy this is?

Really haven't been paying attention to the last EIGHT YEARS ?

Occupy Wall Street.

Black Lives MAtter.

Ferguson.

Cops getting SHOT in the street.

Trump Protesting.

And now attempted assassination.

The common denominator ?

ALL LEFT WING bat snip crazies.

But hey make the topic about the 'right'.

Let's see. . .

-OKC Federal building? McVey? 168 People killed

-Ruby Ridge?

-Eric Rudolph and the Centennial Olympic Park bombing, he ALSO bombed the Sandy Springs abortion clinic and MORE.

According to data compiled by the New America Foundation, since the 2001 September 11 attacks, right-wing extremists have committed at least 19 lethal terrorist attacks in the United States, resulting in the deaths of 48 people.[32]

Link

Then there's "White Terrorism":

-Attempted assimilation on Gabrielle GIffords

-Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting

-2015 Charleston Shooting

-Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting

So is the "left wing" MORE scary than radical Islam?

Research by the New America Foundation has shown a higher percentage of attacks by right-wing extremists in America than for violent Islamist extremists in America.

Link

And I suppose ALL these "right-wing" people are just MALL NINJAS?

Just

REALLY.
and stop exaggerating YOUR perceived fears and projecting them on all of ATS.
edit on 21-6-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Is that so.

Attempted assimilation on Gabrielle GIffords

Evidence Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner was a Democrat Extremist

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wow, that's pretty shocking. I don't know what else to say. Wow.

I'd like to know what President O. and Congress would have to say if all of them had this info in hand at the same time. U.S. Senator Chris Murphy? What would be your response?

My mate has been an NRA member for over 30 years. Since 1981? I'll have to run this by him and ask him if the NRA has ever written this in their endless stream of appeals to members.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
So why did the right wingers incite this person to violence? Wish they'd stop with the violence.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
So why did the right wingers incite this person to violence? Wish they'd stop with the violence.

He was incited to violence because he was a pathetic weak-minded brainwashed P.O.S who I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire. No right wingers necessary.

Are you saying that the peaceful protesters bused to Trump rallies to exercise their interpretation of their first amendment right are all Trump supporting right wingers disguised as Trump hatin' democrats, even though they use violence to infringe upon others' rights to attend the rally in peace?

edit on 22-6-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
So the guy who campaigns to torture, murder, deport, ban, silence, and racially profile.... is inspiring violence? Shocker.

And the Kraken.

Don't forget he will release the Kracken.

Trump is a regular Hades.

But having some illegal moron try to take a shot at him and this thread is all i've seen about it btw and some people say it's OK to do that?

That's our lefty progs! Full of BS as usual. lol!!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

yes well how about this, and I hope you will consider this just as much a fair call.

If you kill the Kafir, the apostates, if you burn or throw homosexuals off rooftops, if you throw battery acid in women's faces, if you commit honor killings, if you murder lines of Christians by removing their heads with ceremonial knives, if you sponsor terrorist attacks around the world to achieve your ideological goals, if you commit genocides in the name of your sky fairy, and child molesting, war lord, prophet....

we will bomb the mother #ing # out of you, we will chase you to the end of the earth, and slaughter everyone of your people who share your ideology, we will wipe you from the pages of history, and when your name is spoken it will always be from a position of shame, and we will do all of this under the umbrella that," if you mess with the bull you get the horns"

Except that's not true at all, is it. All of those things are happening, but US response appears to be buddying up with SA...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes!!
did you see the video?
Trump had the crowed claping and cheering?!?!
is that what you do when some one trys to kill you?

unless its just another staged cheering...

the plot for the elections is even
more unbelievable than the TV soaps.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Peaceful protestors? Not even sure what you're talking about. I'm uncomfortable. Bye.
edit on 22-6-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

why is it everytime there is a protest by the left, they use the words peaceful protest then you see the video of protestors beating down people and destroying property all willy nilly ?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

ruby ridge ended that way due to the FBI killing the mans wife and baby with a over zealous sniper.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join