It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested man 'wanted to shoot Trump' at rally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

What 1st argument? I said political or religious. You're right wing or Conservative aren't you? Conservatives have carried out politically or religiously motivated murders before but Conservative isn't the reason they did it... extremism/zealotry would be the reason.

See how easy this is?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump's would be assassin was in fact an illegal alien who overstayed his visa, as so many do with impunity.

The man facing charges for attempting to grab a police officer's gun so he could allegedly shoot candidate Donald Trump is in the United States illegally. He had overstayed his visa from the United Kingdom. That information came out during his arraignment at U.S. District Court Monday afternoon.

www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
Your first one being the question of what I am doing. True, but the overall liberal movement seems rather extreme frankly and extremely disrespectful even to each other. How easy what is lol

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Does Hillary have an alibi?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Kali74
Your first one being the question of what I am doing. True, but the overall liberal movement seems rather extreme frankly and extremely disrespectful even to each other. How easy what is lol

I guess you didn't watch the primaries. The Reps were not kind to each other. Hillary and Bernie? I'm tired. Take care of your states because I think the Fed thing is going to be screwed no matter who. Think Congress. I don't think Trump can beat Hillary.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
There is a difference between kindness and respect. I have seen the primaries. You should see the liberal movements. They even disrespect each other(liberal movements disrespecting other liberal movements).

Trump can and will beat Hillary. Still can't understand her voters and their reasoning.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
There is a difference between kindness and respect. I have seen the primaries. You should see the liberal movements. They even disrespect each other(liberal movements disrespecting other liberal movements).

Um, yeah. Didn't see it. Like I've been saying, "Just saying something doesn't make it true."

Trump can and will beat Hillary. Still can't understand her voters and their reasoning.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Didn't see what? Be specific.

Don't need your luck.

Apparently people don't comment when beaten

edit on 20-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Saying someone is picking on you and pointing out the truth are two different things. You have one candidate saying he won't take anymore shi% and he is still blamed when someone at a rally attempts to steal a police officers weapon.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah and Teddy Roosevelt would have taken the stick and beat someone with it. I still say, when did being the biggest pussy make you eligible to be president? That's what many have been complaining about for the last eight years. But that seems to be the platforms.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Trump is next Caesar, Napoleon and Hitler all rolled in to one.
Of course he's been asking for it, the media says so every day.
But if anyone bothered to listen to the complete quotes Trump has made they would see he's not racist, perhaps a bit of a buffoon at times, blowhard at others but maybe those aren't altogether bad qualities for a President to have these days.
Threatening the man with death over free speech and ideas?
How astonishingly Un-American can one be?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Really? Obama failed at international relations and he was trying. You want a "buffoon"(your word) representing you to kings, queens, heads of state?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well, if someone wants to have a go at him for being a blowhard then technically he is asking for it.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well, if someone wants to have a go at him for being a blowhard then technically he is asking for it.

That's the exact line of reasoning the Islamists applied to Charlie Hebdo before they slaughtered those people.

More recently, an ultranationalist Islamist group said regarding a gay pride parade in Istanbul:

"[We] will not allow degenerates to carry out their fantasies on this land, which our ancestors left us by paying a heavy price … We are issuing our warning now. We said what is going to happen and are not responsible for what will happen after this point," Mican added.

Source

In other words, the gay pride paraders are technically asking for it.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yep, the basis for the old saying, "Mess with the bull you get the horns".

Guess there's still something to it. Your point?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

yes well how about this, and I hope you will consider this just as much a fair call.

If you kill the Kafir, the apostates, if you burn or throw homosexuals off rooftops, if you throw battery acid in women's faces, if you commit honor killings, if you murder lines of Christians by removing their heads with ceremonial knives, if you sponsor terrorist attacks around the world to achieve your ideological goals, if you commit genocides in the name of your sky fairy, and child molesting, war lord, prophet....

we will bomb the mother #ing # out of you, we will chase you to the end of the earth, and slaughter everyone of your people who share your ideology, we will wipe you from the pages of history, and when your name is spoken it will always be from a position of shame, and we will do all of this under the umbrella that," if you mess with the bull you get the horns"
edit on 21-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well, whether I consider it a fair call or not, that is what is being done, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I heard about this earlier, from an friend who voted for him in the primaries and has since flipped their support elsewhere. I found it rather telling (and a little ironic) that they felt it was a shame the guy didn't so much as get a shot off. Yeowch.
I think only the hardliners are going to be up in arms about this, while some are going to be in obvious full schadenfreude mode, and the rest of us are going to be watching how this one plays out politically.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

My only point was that it is a nonsense line of thought.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So the guy who campaigns to torture, murder, deport, ban, silence, and racially profile.... is inspiring violence? Shocker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join