It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested man 'wanted to shoot Trump' at rally

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wouldn't that be the proverbial "holding hands and singing kumbaya" which is used as a slight quite often?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No actually it's even scarier, people taking personal responsibility, and owning what's there's, not becoming some deluded pacifist living an ideological fantasy.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Far from actually.

Let's say you said some colorful statements about me and I took offense, and I hit you. Does it make it your fault? No, I hit you. Now, do I claim you "made" me hit you? No, I take personal responsibility and claim fault that I indeed hit you. Men used to think this way as far fetched as it may seem.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
No actually it's even scarier, people taking personal responsibility, and owning what's there's, not becoming some deluded pacifist living an ideological fantasy.

Owning what is there?

That's what I'm saying. What's there, on two sides, is antagonism which can lead to violence. Why act surprised when that is where it ends up?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Let's say you said some colorful statements about me and I took offense, and I hit you. Does it make it your fault?

Yes it does, if I knew it was going to make you act out like that.

No, I hit you. Now, do I claim you "made" me hit you? No, I take personal responsibility and claim fault that I indeed hit you. Men used to think this way as far fetched as it may seem.

No, I have seem men say "sorry for saying what I said, I was out of line". There is personal responsibility in owning up to that as well.
edit on 21-6-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's extinct, it just doesn't seem to be the cultural norm anymore. Antagonizing is just getting a reaction of any sort perceived or not. The reaction does not lie on the antagonizer.
edit on 21-6-2016 by JinMI because: Fixed argument.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I'm not saying it's extinct, it just doesn't seem to be the cultural norm anymore. Antagonizing is just getting a reaction of any sort perceived or not. The reaction does not lie on the antagonized.

That just sounds like an excuse for someone asking for it.

The thing is that even if they don't deserve it, morally, they should have known better and if they don't then they are not in touch with reality.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The MSM has convinced many a people that trump must be eliminated or else they loose their "liberties" and outsiders can't migrate in. The amount of people I see who overlook the fact of illegal immigration caused me to just ignore them and let things be. All that really matters is who finally wins, I tire of the anti trump posts I run into on social media.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Owning what is there?

That's what I'm saying. What's there, on two sides, is antagonism which can lead to violence. Why act surprised when that is where it ends up?

Wow.
That sounds like:
'If you say something that I disagree with, you can expect for me to beat you up.'

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe he just wanted the immediate free extradition flight back to the UK because his visa was expired.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It's a bad day for democrats when an illegal alien tries to kill Trump.

I wonder how they'll spin this so the illegal is the victim and Trump is the bad guy.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

No matter how antagonized the decision to hit belongs to the hitter. Not the antogonist. Sorry but themselves the facts.
You made me hit you are the words of the coward bully.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So surprising... and Trump is so great at bringing people together.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No matter how antagonized the decision to hit belongs to the hitter. Not the antogonist. Sorry but themselves the facts.
You made me hit you are the words of the coward bully.

Dang!
We are on the same page again!
Agreed!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: VivreLibre

Right, because as always, Trump is innocent of all of this.

Funny how this brit only went after Trump.

Right because if someone tries to kill you, it's your fault for making them angry!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This is getting scary butcherguy.
Oh I made NY strip steaks the night you had the black bass. They were on sale.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

A few colorful statements is a lot different from an entire platform of torture, target families, war crimes, mass deport, silence media, racial profile.... He's basically threatening American values and America has a history of reacting harshly when threatened.

But he can keep traveling the low road and see where it takes him.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Cop should have shot him, one less idjut to put though the system. Save the tax payers some money, stupid kid said he expected to die trying, why ruin his expectations?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Cop should have shot him, one less idjut to put though the system. Save the tax payers some money, stupid kid said he expected to die trying, why ruin his expectations?

Let me quote another brit on the response to that. "you cant always get what you want..."
:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

This is all we need to know right now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join