It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I retract my statement that it ends under her arm. I found some other photos that show it goes up further.

Here is another view panning further to the right:

edit on 13-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That's an electrical line, not rebar.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

The metal protruding next to the female agent appears to be rebar.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Agreed. I want more photos. Do you have a link to the Reuters article?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Looks like a pipe maybe. Too big for rebar that would typically be used around a small building.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No, sorry. I was just doing a Bing search for 'Pulse nightclub holes in wall' and a bunch of images came up.

(post by JuJuBee removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
That works, thank you!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Call me a stickler, but on the photos of the rear wall that include shots of the grass, I am not seeing tracks in the grass made by a vehicle if that is how they punched the holes in the wall.
Could they have used explosive charges to breach the four holes simultaneously ?
edit on b000000302016-06-13T10:34:31-05:0010America/ChicagoMon, 13 Jun 2016 10:34:31 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: Konduit
gun control does not mean, take away law abiding citizens their guns. no one is proposing that. what obama and most of the left way is that gun laws should be stricter so that people on watch lists cant buy their guns, or for that matter anyone cant buy guns that can kill 50 people.

Probably be real easy to get on a list and real expensive if not impossible to get off. Which is exactly what they really want and why Congress has to keep saying no.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Worst mass shooting in U.S. history. While unfortunately true & obvious, it seems the press can't seem to contain themselves over it. Like it is some type of wonderful milestone. I can just imagine the celebrations & feelings of victory that ISIS or whoever is really responsible is having right now over this "milestone"

Still, as mentioned before, something seems strange about 1 person killing 49 people & injuring 50+ more in a club of 300 people. I wonder if they will find some of the dead and injured without any gunshot wounds. It seems possible that with that many (probably intoxicated) people, the stampede for an exit may have trampled some poor folks to death.

Another thing that I hate to think about would be friendly fire.

I don't know, just speculating. Very sad regardless of how it went down.

I have to say though, I live in FL and it does seem like many people down here are going nuts. Even some of the people I have known for years have seemed a little "off". Are we being subject to some kind of mind ray at the moment that is designed to induce "teh crazy"?

The ant-gun folks will probably have a field day with this, as usual, but this time they may need to share the stage with the likes of the ACLU proclaiming "See, this guy was born in the U.S. - there's no reason to monitor people with suspected terrorist ties entering the country any more!"

So, I suppose we'll just keep frisking little old ladies at the airport (probably in front of islamic passengers to prove that we are not profiling or discriminating)

Call this one yet another victory for the "Social Justice Warriors" If you are never allowed to look, how will you ever see.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
3 days PRIOR, this same club was doing a "drill" in preparations for the same kind of "shooting" that took place.

Gimme a source, or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Funny, just last week President Obama was talking about the NRA's power and how the police weren't able to stop known ISIL collaborators from buying guns.(1) This is exactly what happened here. This guy was interviewed by the FBI in 2013 for collaborating with ISIL. I suspect this guy was programmed (MK Ultra) and triggered to do the shooting after Obama's speech.(2)

1. 1.usa.gov...
2. abcn.ws...

edit on 13-6-2016 by bsale because: Added shortened references

edit on 13-6-2016 by bsale because: removed text

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
Let me make another point, about this shooting. 3 days PRIOR, this same club was doing a "drill" in preparations for the same kind of "shooting" that took place.

Why is it, that they're always doing "drills", just before these "events"?

Maybe, because it's easier to pull off a false flag during one of these "drills"?

So if the drill took place 3 days prior how did they pull off a false flag during the drill?
Seems your tin-foil is coming lose, you may want to tighten it up.

link   
a reply to: research100

With Trump, you go to jail for hate speech like that. I hope his Prison budget is big.

link   

originally posted by: bsale
Funny, just last week President Obama was talking about the NRA's power and how the police weren't able to stop known ISIL collaborators from buying guns.

I would really like for you to explain how the NRA prevents the police from enforcing existing laws? Try to be specific.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

A lot of places in Florida were doing "drills" because ISIS had named that state on the recent hit list.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Could they have used explosive charges to breach the four holes simultaneously ?

Could be, but wouldn't that have severely endangered anybody inside with hi-velocity flying concrete shrapnel? The holes remind me of the Israeli tactic of avoiding doors by chopping holes in walls to enter dwellings.

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join