It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOX just reported The pos terrorist made two trips to Saudi Arabia in 2012.

Ah Saudi Arabia the great "Allies" of the west.....

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From what I have read in this thread the shooter was removed from the list of casualties, 50 - 1 = 49

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOX just reported The pos terrorist made two trips to Saudi Arabia in 2012.

Ah Saudi Arabia the great "Allies" of the west.....

I suppose that we will never know what the purpose of that trip was?
It is possible that it was for the Hadj. But then we are told that the shooter was not 'very religious'.
Maybe he was being programmed?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust
I could swear when I went to bed last night there were 50 people murdered. Now I see 49 on the front page of every website. (Mandela effect.) Wasn't it 50, all weekend?

50 included the BAD GUY. He was killed by the SWAT team and was initially included as a victim. They removed him from that list.

Thank-you, ButcherGuy. It's good they removed "it" from the list of human victims. The others who are still in the hospitals must be very young and strong. None of them died from their injuries, which is good! (USA medicine is pretty damn awesome too.)
-cwm

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You mean, that Arabia who did NOT fund the terrorists who committed the 9/11, who did NOT fund Al Qaeda, and is NOT funding ISIS by any means?

But don't mind all of that, let CIA delete every document they have connecting Arabia to any of these events.
edit on 148k2016Mondayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: dragonridr

If it were only that easy. There is likely more to this than one incident. Does a devote Muslim beat women on a frequent basis.

Yes having lived in Saudi for a year it's quite common actually.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: crazyewok

You mean, that Arabia who did NOT fund the terrorists who committed the 9/11, who did NOT fund Al Qaeda, and is NOT funding ISIS by any means?

But don't mind all of that, let CIA delete every document they have connecting Arabia to any of these events.

Yeah those ones. The democtratic ones that treat women equally and dont behead people.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Now here's an inexplicable pic:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What made those holes in the concrete block wall? For what purpose? Strange you don't see any rebar in the concrete.

Also the bullet impact marks--why would someone shoot into a concrete block wall from outside the club?

edit on 13-6-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

If it were only that easy. There is likely more to this than one incident. Does a devote Muslim beat women on a frequent basis.

Is it allowed by the religion, is what I was asking.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Strange you don't see any rebar in the concrete.

You typically do not use rebar or concrete in a cinder block wall. It is just cemented between course. You could put a sledge hammer through them if you are strong enough.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Block walls don't often have rebar. Didn't they shoot at him as he approached the opening? Some shots hit the wall.
edit on 6/13/2016 by roadgravel because: typos

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

That's a block wall, not a concrete wall, and single story block walls don't normally have rebar.

As far the hole? SWAT breach entrypoint?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The holes in the block wall appear to have been punched in, as there is very little debris outside on the ground.
I do see one piece of rebar in the wall under the the blonde woman's left arm in the photo. But I am not surprised at the lack of rebar in the wall. Plenty of concrete block walls are laid up with no rebar for sections that have no pour in the webs due to the loading of the wall.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I do no think that is rebar as there is no concrete visible inside the blocks. It would be odd to use one without the other.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
They had a Bearcat there and used it to punch a hole in the wall... according to the story that I had heard.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: butcherguy

I do no think that is rebar as there is no concrete visible inside the blocks. It would be odd to use one without the other.

What do you think that piece of rod that has the appearance of rusty steel and cross hatched marks might be then?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

www.dailymail.co.uk... omen-loved-violence.html

a coworker where the shooter worked saids

Mateen would use 'horrible words' whenever he saw a 'female or black person' according to Gilroy, and on one occasion said 'I would just like to kill all those n******.'

he was very religious..brought his prayer mat to work and prayed several times a day...he wou;lld goff about jewish people and gays, talking about killing them...there were many complaints, the business did nothing so the co-worker got a transfer so he didn't have to work with him anymore

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What do you think that piece of rod that has the appearance of rusty steel and cross hatched marks might be then?

Not sure but it ends right beneath her elbow. What would be the point of putting rebar in without pouring concrete?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Now that I looked more closely at the one piece of debris lying on the grass, it is solid, so i believe that is a pour in some of the webs of the blocks.
edit on b000000302016-06-13T10:07:11-05:0010America/ChicagoMon, 13 Jun 2016 10:07:11 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not sure but it ends right beneath her elbow. What would be the point of putting rebar in without pouring concrete?

Zoom in, you can see it in the photo between her left shoulder and her sunglasses.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join