It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American College of Pediatricians Says Reject Transgenderism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Annee
I keep forgetting, You are the victim.

No, I am a person. I don't play the victim card.

1. Are you denied access to bathrooms of the gender you identify with?
2. Can you be fired from your job for just existing?
3. Can you be denied service from a business because they don't agree with you?

1. I don't identify with a gender. I am a male. XY. No personal identity feelings needed. It's called biology.
2. No, and neither can any other American citizen, despite what you think.
3. Yes, actually. And I wouldn't sue them for it. I would take my money elsewhere, as any other common sense person would.

Oh wait, you're a victim just because you don't like something.

No, that would just be you projecting the chip on your shoulder.

Oh Hell yes you can be fired for existing. Its called a right to work state.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Yeah it's our fault we have standards for what constitutes data and facts. How horrible that we don't just eat up anything that gives us the warm fuzzy feeling of confirmation bias.

Leftists have standards? I thought it was all about feelings.

The data and facts say XY = male, XX = female.

Well "genders" mental Sex is the actual bits and bobs. Genetics dont have nothing to do with the mental state after a point. What about girls who have male chrmosomes? there are exceptions.

Then they are a male with a defective Y chromosome, and they are incredibly rare. Effectively they are a female because their Y chromosome is on the fritz.

In most interesex cases, a single Y trumps all the X chromosomes because the sex hormones from a Y are geared to modify the innate female body plan we all start out with.

Gender is not mental. I keep a dictionary from the 90's for this very reason, they have real definitions that predate all this insanity: "Noun, classification of sex" American Heritage Dictionary, 1992.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I keep forgetting, You are the victim.

No, I am a person. I don't play the victim card.

1. Are you denied access to bathrooms of the gender you identify with?
2. Can you be fired from your job for just existing?
3. Can you be denied service from a business because they don't agree with you?

1. I don't identify with a gender. I am a male. XY. No personal identity feelings needed. It's called biology.
2. No, and neither can any other American citizen, despite what you think.
3. Yes, actually. And I wouldn't sue them for it. I would take my money elsewhere, as any other common sense person would.

Oh wait, you're a victim just because you don't like something.

No, that would just be you projecting the chip on your shoulder.

Oh Hell yes you can be fired for existing. Its called a right to work state.

You obviously have a terrible HR if you have been told that.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This issue has existed long before the debate of the day..... And we're just now paying attention to it?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Yeah it's our fault we have standards for what constitutes data and facts. How horrible that we don't just eat up anything that gives us the warm fuzzy feeling of confirmation bias.

Well "genders" mental Sex is the actual bits and bobs. Genetics dont have nothing to do with the mental state after a point. What about girls who have male chrmosomes? there are exceptions.

Then they are a male with a defective Y chromosome, and they are incredibly rare. Effectively they are a female because their Y chromosome is on the fritz.

In most interesex cases, a single Y trumps all the X chromosomes because the sex hormones from a Y are geared to modify the innate female body plan we all start out with.

Gender is not mental. I keep a dictionary from the 90's for this very reason, they have real definitions that predate all this insanity: "Noun, classification of sex" American Heritage Dictionary, 1992.

Definitions change when studies change the definitions to reflect more accurately. A dictionary from 1992 is out dated on a number of things.

And No ive seen people legally fired for being ugly. Right to work state is actually th eopposite. they have a right to fire you for any reason.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Definitions change when studies change the definitions to reflect more accurately. A dictionary from 1992 is out dated on a number of things.

And No ive seen people legally fired for being ugly. Right to work state is actually th eopposite. they have a right to fire you for any reason.

Seriously, again with the Y X chromosomes.

Even the Olympics gave that up years ago.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Surprised at the length WeAreAWAKE and Metallius (and others) would go to try to convince themselves of their beliefs. You gotta admire that.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Definitions are changed by leftists to progress their agendas. In the real world, words have meaning.

I have worked in multiple right to work states. You are wrong. There must be other reasons that tie into code of conduct, dress codes, etc.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Seriously, again with the Y X chromosomes.

Even the Olympics gave that up years ago.

Gosh, the Olympics.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Tell me, what scientific breakthroughs did we learn about for us to not define homosexuality as a mental illness? Do you even know how ridiculous you sound? Do you seriously think there really were some scientific breakthrough behind the labelling of homosexuality? Pray tell, what did we learn of the mysteries of homosexuality that prompted this change?

Admit it, it was politics.

Except this slippery slope has been in effect for decades and have already managed what it set out to do, divide the people and demolish the nuclear family. You don't think there's more stupidity planned waiting for us in the wings? We already have a generation that is more concerned with feelings than facts and you want to talk about a slippery slope as if we hadn't already fallen down one..

I don't know what happened to ATS, we used to be beyond left and right.. you're certainly buying into the false dialectic fully.

Here's your slippery slope: a grown ass man pretending to be a six year old girl being adopted by other grown ups.

There's your slippery slope, that guy is sick in the head but you would probably love pretending that he isn't. But please do ignore and help yourself to some chocolate molded from someone's butthole.

The problem with the situation is that in 10 years someone 10 years younger than me will complain about an even more extreme situation and a 10 year younger you that have grown up in an environment where sickness was normalised will explain how everything is peaches while defending the rights of otherkin to identify as werewolves and by the threat of law have others respect it too. Of course you don't think you live in a sick environment, you're sick in the head simply by being acclimatized to this sick environment.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Surprised at the length WeAreAWAKE and Metallius (and others) would go to try to convince themselves of their beliefs. You gotta admire that.

We're not the ones subscribing to the idea of a woman 'trapped' in a man's body, or vice versa.

Seriously.

Are you listening to yourselves?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Do you even know how ridiculous you sound?

Ever noticed those who accuse: "Do you even know how ridiculous you sound"

Sound ridiculous.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

We are talking about that organization that they were using as source. Talk about desperation trying to support their beliefs.

And that's ok if you don't subscribe to that idea. Just don't try to force the rest of us to comply to your idea.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Or the white woman who says she is black.

Or the 'trans-able' people who are blinding themselves with bleach or trying to chop their limbs off.

Or the furries.

Etc.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Do you even know how ridiculous you sound?

Ever noticed those who accuse: "Do you even know how ridiculous you sound"

Sound ridiculous.

Ever notice how people deflect when they have no other argument?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You don't care? How about you don't talk out of your ass if your response is gonna be "I don't care" when you're proved wrong about something. It just sounds petulant and childish.

Maybe try: "ok I was wrong.."

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

We are talking about that organization that they were using as source. Talk about desperation trying to support their beliefs.

And that's ok if you don't subscribe to that idea. Just don't try to force the rest of us to comply to your idea.

You should take your own advice
This issue (amongst many others from the left) didn't pop up until compliance was forced onto us.

Marriage. Schools. Healthcare. Bathrooms. Speech. Should I continue?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Marriage - you guys trying to force marriage as between a man and a woman (oh and ignore the multiple divorces).
Schools? Trying to force Creationism on kids.

Shall I continue?

(post by TheLaughingGod removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You should take your own advice
This issue (amongst many others from the left) didn't pop up until compliance was forced onto us.

Marriage. Schools. Healthcare. Bathrooms. Speech. Should I continue?

I've always been Pro Gay Marriage, but all the other stuff, you are correct. And this CRAP has gotten completely out of hand and Orwellian.

It's a circus.

Gay Marriage is one thing. But the 'logic' and language in the LAWS I've seen thrown around on this issue has gone into bizarroville.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join