It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump call to punish women for abortions

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Annee

It sounds like you have not looked at Trump's official positions on his official website.
His policies include all of the criteria you mention.

What I have done is read the breakdowns and realistic implementation of his plans on various sites.

You know "how to fund them", "are they legal", "are they constitutional", etc.

Anyone can say "this is what I'm going to do".

Also, yes I visited his site and read opinions of it. He does not explain how he plans on accomplishing anything. He just says what he's going to do.

edit on 2-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
a reply to: UnBreakable

Adding words to me again are they?

If the baby is certainly going to die, then I'm not against that. If the baby will certainly live, then I am. But that's the mother's choice to choose to protect her baby's life over her own. If she can't do that, then she would make a horrible mother and isn't a decent human being in the first place. Honor and death or Shame and life? I personally would rather die in Honor protecting those I love and for my beliefs than to make someone else die to take responsibility and for me to have a useless life of shame. That's just me, though.

So let me get this straight, if a single mother dies as opposed to having an abortion where she would live, you'd rather the baby live having no mother. You must be a real hoot at parties.

I suspect he's one of those people who doesn't like women for some reason. And yes..so many anti abortionists would rather the mother dies and the child lives sans mum than a FOETUS (not a baby) gets terminated early on. And they call themselves pro life. Delusional.

Religion. It's all down to religion. The sooner we rid ourselves of this filth the sooner we can all lead better, happier lives.

You are sadly mistaken in this case.

Religions has nothing to do with the conclusion that a GREAT DEAL of these procedures could easily have been avoided.

Why is it that abortion does not seem to have alleviated ANY of the problems that are claimed to be since this has been instituted ?

When is someone going to come up with something new ?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: UKTruth

She is the official spokesperson for the Trump campaign.

That is the reason you give for why I should believe her?

Kool-Aid anyone, because I will take a pass on that drink.

I also know from speaking to Trump every day that he is totally on the level with his policies.

What policies?

IMO policies need a beginning, middle, and end. As in "here's my idea", "this is how I REALISTICALLY plan to implement it", "here is how it will affect our country and its people".

And have you read the breakdown opinions of stuff he is suggesting?

Ahem - Go back and read the context of the post

I already read it.

You need to explain what you think I missed.

You read the preceding posts and following and didn't get it? The clue is in the statement. Clue: I don't speak to Donald Trump every day.

No. I didn't miss the 2nd post.

It doesn't affect my position that he needs to explain how he plans on implementing his plans.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Let's get the abortion thing straight.

It's about RIGHT OF CHOICE.

There are those against abortion that still understand and support a woman's RIGHT OF CHOICE.

Making abortion illegal DENIES RIGHT OF CHOICE.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

They just dont get it.

Yeah, like I was born yesterday.

As another poster so accurately put it: "He's the Me. Potato Head of politics.

Trump says whatever he thinks you want to hear. You hear what you want to hear.

He has no real plan.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So what???

What is so special about a Human fetus??? Humanity destroys every form of life it's ever encountered for either food or fun. That includes other Humans as well. We do it with sport, for pleasure, war, or just plan experimentation.

Humans also abuse and torture so many other life forms in the most horrid ways imaginable.

Sometimes a human ends up being a great thing. Sometimes not. Sometimes they end up becoming something that should never have been born. That's a fact. Why sugar coat it in to something else.

Humanity isn't special even though occasionally some people are.

You sound quite robotic and bitter.

And you are clearly admitting you cannot see anything ever getting better or changing so it is important to keep this one option as open to us all as we can so as to avoid SOME suffering.

It is not that I entirely disagree, but that I am completely bored with the way most of you see life, and what to do with it.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Right of choice.....?

Dont have sex, do have sex, wear a condom, dont, ejaculate where ever.....

If you are forced into pregnancy Trump said that would be an exception.

You can take a morning after pill, DONT HAVE SEX....

there is you choice. The thought of killing a fetus makes me sick.

Just DONT MAKE ONE and you wont have to kill it.

This all comes from being lazy and irresponsible.

There is a point on both sides of the argument.

If you are raped or forced into pregnancy then fine. You should have one.

If you just got pregnant, then dont kill people.

Allot of this IS people being irresponsible and lazy.

My niece is pregnant now. She is doing NOTHING until later on when she will have an abortion. Totally messed up and got pregnant. What is the solution? Abortion. Will she change the habits that led her down this life ruining path? No. She still goes out to drink and party and sleep around.

Her right of choice? She makes one every day she drops her panties for a cute guy. Really,.

edit on 4 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

There are those against abortion that still understand and support a woman's RIGHT OF CHOICE.

In the hypothetical question posed to Trump, abortion was against the law. Therefore any woman claiming right of choice as a defence after having an abortion would fail in her defence and be correctly punished.

Also, making murder and rape illegal denies right of choice.

Right of choice has to be handled in the framework of the law and therefore it should not be used as argument to impose, replace or repeal law.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Trump's failure was in not knowing how to handle the question. This is a common problem for him. It seems every question asked of him requires 48 hours for him to be properly educated on the subject and coached in an appropriate response.

Or he follows his gut, answers on a whim, and fails miserably. I'm not convinced that lacking knowledge and foresight makes for a great leader.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Trump's failure was in not knowing how to handle the question. This is a common problem for him. It seems every question asked of him requires 48 hours for him to be properly educated on the subject and coached in an appropriate response.

Or he follows his gut, answers on a whim, and fails miserably. I'm not convinced that lacking knowledge and foresight makes for a great leader.

Yes, I think you made your opinion pretty clear.
Not sure i understand your point in relation to my comment though? Doesn't seem related in any way, so a bit confusing.

edit on 2/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Flesh them out more? Lol, ok. Not a single Trump supporter is giving me confidence about this guy.

Gary Johnson has my vote for now. He's got good ideas and seems to know what he's talking about.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
interesting article here...
could the GOP have a plan that practically guarentees them the white house??

And if that fails, a group of Republicans are readying a nuclear option: running a third-party alternative in just a handful of critical swing states in order to block both Trump and likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton from gaining the necessary 270 electoral votes required to claim the White House.

In such instances, according to the 12th Amendment to the Constitution, the choosing of the next president would then fall to the House of Representatives. In the House, each state casts one vote, and considering the current Republican majority in that chamber, would give the election to this newly created third-party ticket.

Among the dozen or so Republican operatives and donors who have been strategizing about putting this plan into action, the “12th Amendment Operation” has several advantages over plans to deny Trump the nomination at the GOP convention in July. Even if Trump fails to garner the 1,237 delegates needed to win before Cleveland—as seems likely—Republicans fear a massive backlash if Trump is close to achieving the delegate threshold, as also seems likely.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
interesting article here...
could the GOP have a plan that practically guarentees them the white house??

And if that fails, a group of Republicans are readying a nuclear option: running a third-party alternative in just a handful of critical swing states in order to block both Trump and likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton from gaining the necessary 270 electoral votes required to claim the White House.

In such instances, according to the 12th Amendment to the Constitution, the choosing of the next president would then fall to the House of Representatives. In the House, each state casts one vote, and considering the current Republican majority in that chamber, would give the election to this newly created third-party ticket.

Among the dozen or so Republican operatives and donors who have been strategizing about putting this plan into action, the “12th Amendment Operation” has several advantages over plans to deny Trump the nomination at the GOP convention in July. Even if Trump fails to garner the 1,237 delegates needed to win before Cleveland—as seems likely—Republicans fear a massive backlash if Trump is close to achieving the delegate threshold, as also seems likely.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Very interesting - it would make sense for them to have a plan once they steal the nomination. They can't risk Trump just walking away and taking voters with him.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
lets put the the whole incest and rape as a pro abortion argument on the backburner for a second and look at the case of Savita Halappanavar.

lets all google her name now.

forgetting that you know women are human and deserve life just as much as any body else no matter what age. this woman not only died a slow painful death, the fetus/baby died any way so what was the point in denying it.

she was denied an abortion and not only did she die but the fetus/baby in side her so depending on your views a life the woman died but so did this 'baby'.

if she was given the abortion maybe she would still be here enjoying her life and her husband wouldn't be mourning her loss and other children could of been had but no lets worry about the life that was by all means dead in her body and killing her more than a already living person.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

She is the official spokesperson for the Trump campaign.

That is the reason you give for why I should believe her?

Kool-Aid anyone, because I will take a pass on that drink.

I also know from speaking to Trump every day that he is totally on the level with his policies.

What policies?

IMO policies need a beginning, middle, and end. As in "here's my idea", "this is how I REALISTICALLY plan to implement it", "here is how it will affect our country and its people".

And have you read the breakdown opinions of stuff he is suggesting?

Ahem - Go back and read the context of the post

I already read it.

You need to explain what you think I missed.

You read the preceding posts and following and didn't get it? The clue is in the statement. Clue: I don't speak to Donald Trump every day.

No. I didn't miss the 2nd post.

It doesn't affect my position that he needs to explain how he plans on implementing his plans.

By Royal Decree, of course.

He'll have hillary in a jester outfit in the town square ringing the bell, hear ye! hear ye!

I guess you will just just have to elect him to see how he will do it.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Matthews made it illegal, not Trump.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

This is what, well one of thing main things, that Trump and the GOP are fighting for, banning abortion! Matthews carried Trump's, and the GOP's, platform to the next level; "What if you succeed and you get your way?" Then what happens?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Trump was too stupid to handle it correctly.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

there is your choice. The thought of killing a fetus makes me sick.

No, that is not my choice. That is your choice.

I don't see anyone forcing you to have an abortion.

You choose not to. That is your RIGHT OF CHOICE.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Trump was too stupid to handle it correctly.

Donald read and familiarized himself with the GOP platform. He was never instructed in the subtleties of covert, back room, say anything and then do whatever you want, dynamics of political wrangling. In business, you make contracts and can be sued for not following through. Politics doesn't work that way.

Donald Trump is cursed with the "tongue of truthfulness". LOL

edit on 2-4-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join