It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump call to punish women for abortions

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

.. . at least trump is providing us with some comic relief??

Uh, for sure - - but, not really where I want to get my comic relief from.

QUESTION: has anyone he's actually done business with come out in support of him?

Read this:

So the acquisition of wealth isn’t what drives Donald Trump, after all. It’s also hard to believe that his bluster is a tool to, as he puts it, “make America great again.” Instead, it seems that Trump’s objectives are simply to remain a top news story and achieve power for its own sake. These are dubious goals. It’s in the financial interests of business leaders around the world to reject both.

edit on 2-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
...if abortion were illegal.

Why are so many people unable to differentiate between legal and illegal?

It is a very simple concept.

If somebody does something illegal it goes without saying they will and should be punished for it.

And that's the bottom line of this issue. Trump shouldn't have taken the bait on this stupid question. He should have told him, "Abortion is legal. I'm not going to speculate on what sort of punishment should be meted out if it were illegal. It's a moot point and a waste of time."

Done. That was his mistake. He needs to learn to sometimes NOT give an answer.
edit on 2-4-2016 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

QUESTION: has anyone he's actually done business with come out in support of him?

Read this:

So the acquisition of wealth isn’t what drives Donald Trump, after all. It’s also hard to believe that his bluster is a tool to, as he puts it, “make America great again.” Instead, it seems that Trump’s objectives are simply to remain a top news story and achieve power for its own sake. These are dubious goals. It’s in the financial interests of business leaders around the world to reject both.

His ego and money drive him. Nothing else

That's the only reason he's still running

His ego is too large to admit he has no effing clue what he's doing

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Read this:

His ego is too large to admit he has no effing clue what he's doing

He really doesn't.

And his supporters haven't a clue what they're supporting.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I have said I'd like to see Trump given a job in politics to see what he'd actually do.

Not as president though.

IMO - - I think he would fail in the mundane as a worker, not the Big Shot Guy In Charge.

That's a great idea. Why not have some kind of history or record of someone's ability to head up the position of President before sticking someone in that position in order to find out???

We should almost have a it like any other position of employment. You start near the bottom and work your way up by gaining experience and doing better and being smarter and more capable than those at your same level. People want to bitch about "Career Politicians" and to a point I agree. Because most of them literally just milk the job and don't do squat or worse they actually work against what their position should be.

But what if you have one that has a kick ass career as a politician?? Wouldn't you want to keep that guy?? I mean if his career was something admirable then a career politician takes on a whole new meaning.

I know I'm late with this, someone probably beat me to it but...

en.wikipedia.org...

Then a 2yr senator voting "here"

Then potus.

Wow!! what a shining kick ass resume to run the USA!

So, as a community organizer to senator to potus.

Well, there is substitute teacher and editor on his CV too, i guess.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

We should almost have a it like any other position of employment. You start near the bottom and work your way up by gaining experience and doing better and being smarter and more capable than those at your same level.

Absolutely! If Trump can't "hang" with the mundane of politics, he has no business being the leader.

As far as Career Politicians, personally I do not want Grass Roots at the level of president.

As I would not want a general practitioner performing heart surgery on me.

I feel this is wrong. The founding fathers of the USA never intended that politics would be a career.
A man with a life time of experience in building, managing and leading business - and more importantly a business that actually produces something - is more than qualified for POTUS.

edit on 2/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Just more pandering to the extreme, crotchety right. He's playing everyone, right and left, like a fiddle. He's already said way worse things, this won't hurt him. It might even have been calculated.

originally posted by: Grimpachi
One day he will write a book about his bid for the presidency and it will talk about how hard it was for him to get people to stop supporting him. He has tried numerous ways so far but people have drank too much of the Kool-aid.

Came across this today:

I am now convinced more than ever that he never planned on actually being president. Whether he's a shill for Hilllary, which I personally suspect, or the above video is true, take your pick.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
Just more pandering to the extreme, crotchety right. He's playing everyone, right and left, like a fiddle. He's already said way worse things, this won't hurt him. It might even have been calculated.

One day he will write a book about his bid for the presidency and it will talk about how hard it was for him to get people to stop supporting him. He has tried numerous ways so far but people have drank too much of the Kool-aid.

Came across this today:

I am now convinced more than ever that he never planned on actually being president. Whether he's a shill for Hilllary, which I personally suspect, or the above video is true, take your pick.

This was a media hoax. Trump does not have any official SuperPACs. Katrina Pierson covered this story a few days ago.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Who is Katrina Pierson and why should I believe her tweets?

Anyway there is a thread about the PAC here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-4-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Who is Katrina Pierson and why should I believe her tweets?

Anyway there is a thread about the PAC here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

She is the official spokesperson for the Trump campaign.
Your alternative is to believe a story about a superPAC when there are none in Trumps campaign and they have explicitly said she is not connected to their campaign in any way.
It's about as likely as Cruz's sex scandal, I suppose, based on evidence... i.e. none.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

That is the reason you give for why I should believe her?

Kool-Aid anyone, because I will take a pass on that drink.
edit on 2-4-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That is the reason you give for why I should believe her?

Kool-Aid anyone, because I will take a pass on that drink.

But you are willing to believe someone who just writes a story with no evidence? OK, got you. Super logic. Didn't want to say this, but I was actually at all the Trump HQ meetings and this woman was never there. I can confirm she made it up. I also know from speaking to Trump every day that he is totally on the level with his policies.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Didn't want to say this, but I was actually at all the Trump HQ meetings and this woman was never there. I can confirm she made it up. I also know from speaking to Trump every day that he is totally on the level with his policies.

You speak to Donald Trump everyday? Do you work for him?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Didn't want to say this, but I was actually at all the Trump HQ meetings and this woman was never there. I can confirm she made it up. I also know from speaking to Trump every day that he is totally on the level with his policies.

You speak to Donald Trump everyday? Do you work for him?

Lol no.
I completely made it up. That was the point. It's easy to make things up, just as the lady from the fake Superpac did.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Your alternative is to believe a story about a superPAC when there are none in Trumps campaign and they have explicitly said she is not connected to their campaign in any way.

SuperPacs and not connected to ANY campaign. They are independent organizations. They can't legally talk with the campaign or have any communications with the campaign. So, saying that a SuperPac is not connected to a campaign is not really saying anything. None are.

The Make America Great Again Super PAC was VERY real and was disbanded in October.

Source
edit on 4/2/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Lol no. I completely made it up.

Oh.

See I was distracted, because someone told me that "gullible" isn't in the dictionary, so I had to go look and see!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

SuperPacs and not connected to ANY campaign. They are independent organizations. They can't legally talk with the campaign or have any communications with the campaign. So, saying that a SuperPac is not connected to a campaign is not really saying anything. None are.

The Make America Great Again Super PAC was VERY real and was disbanded in October.

Source

Does she ave any evidence she spoke with Trump or his campaign at any time? What is driving people to believe this story?
A con by a publicity seeker. No big deal.

Anyway, this thread is not about this superpac con.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Does she ave any evidence she spoke with Trump or his campaign at any time?

I don't believe she claims to have spoken with Trump or the campaign... Being employed by a SuperPac, that would be illegal.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Evidently Trump was taking consultation from a Super PAC that he later disavowed. Cegielski obviously didn't work for the campaign itself so I don't understand what good Trump's campaign head reiterating that would do...almost seems like deflection. There are no lawsuit threats from Trump over this(yet), or statements from the Super PAC declaring Cegielski a liar. Apparently it's news enough for Katie Couric to interview her about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
Evidently Trump was taking consultation from a Super PAC that he later disavowed. Cegielski obviously didn't work for the campaign itself so I don't understand what good Trump's campaign head reiterating that would do...almost seems like deflection. There are no lawsuit threats from Trump over this(yet), or statements from the Super PAC declaring Cegielski a liar. Apparently it's news enough for Katie Couric to interview her about it.

So no evidence then...ok. No emails, no telephone records, no campaign communications at all, no history of Trump ever taking any advice from this Superpac. A complete adbsence of any information to even suggest anyone in Trumps campaign knew her. She's a crazy woman who sought attention.

As I said, its a bit like the Cruz sex scandal only even less evidence - not even any circumstantial evidence that this woman has ever met or spoken to anyone.

Still, its a good story

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join