It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump call to punish women for abortions

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

If Donald cannot help getting "entrapped" by the media, what can we expect from him in real tough situations in which decisions must be made on the fly?

Dealing with the media child's play compared to the other duties as president.

Which presidential decisions get made on the fly with no advisors?

Good question.

He has campaign advisers and still cannot stop from putting his foot in his mouth. What good are advisers if he can't utilize them during a campaign? Can we not expect the same after he becomes president?

I was asking more about the situations you envisage where a president makes a decision on the fly?

I know what you meant. I believe you brought-up a good point. He will have people surrounding him to help him make important decisions, regardless of the time frame in which the decisions must be made.

He has advisers now to help with his campaign. If he cannot stop putting his foot in his mouth, and resort to numerous backtracking of statements, how can we expect anything different as president?

It appears that advisers don't help him all that much.

I genuinely do not believe his gaff here was because he was ignoring advisors. I doubt anyone in his campaign had even mentioned it. His whole campaign strikes me as off the cuff. So I don't think the danger of a Trump presidency is that he wouldn't listen to advisors, there is more evidence that he just wouldn't have any... whether or not he could actually get away with that as President is another matter.
edit on 2/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Probably, but regardless of who else saw it happen he'd never admit to it.

It would be a back and forth battle of,
"I beat you."
"No you didn't".

"Yes I did."
"Never happened."

"YOU KNOW I BEAT YOU!!!"
"I don't know what you're talking about. You totally lost and everyone knows it. Loser."

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If Donald cannot help getting "entrapped" by the media, what can we expect from him in real tough situations in which decisions must be made on the fly?

Good question.

He has campaign advisers and still cannot stop from putting his foot in his mouth. What good are advisers if he can't utilize them during a campaign? Can we not expect the same after he becomes president?

I was asking more about the situations you envisage where a president makes a decision on the fly?

I know what you meant. I believe you brought-up a good point. He will have people surrounding him to help him make important decisions, regardless of the time frame in which the decisions must be made.

He has advisers now to help with his campaign. If he cannot stop putting his foot in his mouth, and resort to numerous backtracking of statements, how can we expect anything different as president?

I genuinely do not believe his gaff here was because he was ignoring advisors. I doubt anyone in his campaign had even mentioned it. His whole campaign strikes me as off the cuff. So I don't think the danger of a Trump presidency is that he wouldn't listen to advisors, there is more evidence that he just wouldn't have any... whether or not he could actually get away with that as President is another matter.

If that is even remotely likely/possible, perhaps this situation is worse than we thought.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

"I beat you."
"No you didn't".

"Yes I did."
"Never happened."

"YOU KNOW I BEAT YOU!!!"
"I don't know what you're talking about. You totally lost and everyone knows it. Loser."

LOL

That is so perfect

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Good question.

If that is even remotely likely/possible, perhaps this situation is worse than we thought.

If he doesn't learn his lesson by surrounding himself with people that have the necessary experience in areas he does not, then his campaign will sink. It's already started. I think that is why the GOP meeting and security meeting happened this week.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

"I beat you."
"No you didn't".

"Yes I did."
"Never happened."

"YOU KNOW I BEAT YOU!!!"

That is so dead on lol

Even though I find it funny it's also depressing and scary at the same time

The thing is this isn't anything new for trump this is an every week occurance for him and it scares the crap out of me that so many people are so ignorant to continue to support him and not see through it

You liberals out there know me. We've debated like crazy on these threads. And I respect and love you all, so you know it pains me to say.

I would take sanders over trump 10000 to 1

Be easy on me

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

"I beat you."
"No you didn't".

"Yes I did."
"Never happened."

"YOU KNOW I BEAT YOU!!!"

That is so dead on lol

The thing is this isn't anything new for trump this is an every week occurance for him and it scares the crap out of me that so many people are so ignorant to continue to support him and not see through it

You liberals out there know me. We've debated like crazy on these threads. And I respect and love you all, so you know it pains me to say.

Be easy on me

What about Hillary? Thats the more likely choice...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

"I beat you."
"No you didn't".

"Yes I did."
"Never happened."

"YOU KNOW I BEAT YOU!!!"

That is so dead on lol

Be easy on me

What about Hillary? Thats the more likely choice...

I think either one would be hell on our country. My feelings on Trump are that he's just as much a danger.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: burgerbuddy

This is what, well one of thing main things, that Trump and the GOP are fighting for, banning abortion! Matthews carried Trump's, and the GOP's, platform to the next level; "What if you succeed and you get your way?" Then what happens?

I doubt Trump is shooting for banning abortions.

Take away PP's govt money is what he wants.

Why not? they get over $500 mil from donations each year.

325,000 abortions a year. That's a lot. How many people in your town?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

ya, I know, I don't see why they don't just do away with medicaid all together, heck all the doctors and hospitals can count on donations when it comes to treating the poor, right?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Let's get the abortion thing straight.

It's about RIGHT OF CHOICE.

There are those against abortion that still understand and support a woman's RIGHT OF CHOICE.

Making abortion illegal DENIES RIGHT OF CHOICE.

Matthews made it illegal, not Trump.

Trump was too stupid to handle it correctly.

yeah, he should have said, "what kind of stupid frikin question is that? You get paid for this?!"

"It's not illegal, Chris. Ask me when it's illegal"

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Actually you're right, that answer would have kicked ass.

I agree with you for a change.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ya, I know, I don't see why they don't just do away with medicaid all together, heck all the doctors and hospitals can count on donations when it comes to treating the poor, right?

Medicaid and obamacare should cover abortion on demand, right?

Do they? If not, why not?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ms. Cat:

I am about to have some kittens.

I must abort them.

Mr. Doctor Kitten: Come into my room. I will suck them out of your womb.

Kittens: meow, meow..meooooooww.....meooo.....me.....m......

Dead kittens.

MS. Cat: I am happy I have free choice to do what I want with my body. I am an animal. And humans are higher than me.
If a human can kill with impunity their defenseless and unborn, I am a saint in comparison.

Mr Doctor Cat: No doubt, no doubt. Anyone thinking a cat is wrong in aborting her unborn kittens is sick. A mother cat has free-will. And all kittens in her stomach are an invasion on her and her rights.

Daddy Cat: But I want my kittens.

Momma Cat: No, they are not yours, they are not in your body. They are mine, and I chose to destroy them all!!!!

Daddy Cat: But I thought that is what nature made mom and dad for...

Momma Cat: You're right. I'm a cat. I am an animal. I will give my life for my kittens. Who are we kiddin? The people who would murder their unborn children are humans. They think they are animals. They actually think they are less than animals. And while us mama cats would lose our lives defending our unborn, those humans would lock away those who condemn the murder of their unborn.

Well? Yep. Animals win over humans.

Compared to nature and animals a lot of you are lower than animals in your reasoning ability. Let that sink in. Because animals are built with instinctive wisdom. Most of what they do and how they react is out of instinct. Not a conscious effort. Humans almost react entirely on free-will. And animals would morally shame most abortion advocates.
edit on 3-4-2016 by LifeisGrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It is a shame when we live in a world where animals take the moral high ground. While immoral humans who would murder their unborn would mock a would-be leader of theirs if that leader thought unborn life was precious.

You mockers, you murderous shameless ones. Do not wonder when you get exactly what you asked for.

You may be alive. But you admit that when you were conceived your mothers bearing you had the right to abort you.

Your thoughts may still be carried out. Everyone alive who has aborted a life, or who views human life worth aborting, all of you, if you get what you wish on those humans helpless. Will you not get anything but what you are worth yourself?

I pray to God in heaven, to take into account all women who excuse the abortion of their unborn children, and everyone who participate in the abortion, and EVERY person who condones the murder of an innocent death. Look upon them all. And return to them, exactly what they have dished out and WANT toward their fellow human.

I will remain silent. And do nothing else. And await justice.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

no, they don't, but you show me where they are providing funds to planned parenthood for abortions??
they aren't, and they've probably have had more investigations by gov't and congress than any medical provider out there!! most of the money that planned parenthood gets from the gov't is in the form of medicaid payments FOR SERVICES RENDERED! and just like any insurance company, they have to state just what those services are that were rendered!
a hospital might accept medicaid payments, and yet allow plastic surgeons to use the facilities... does that mean that medicaid is paying for elective plastic surgery??

there are numerous religious non-profits that have been contracted by the gov't to provide everything from counseling to assisting new immigrants settle into communiites, does that mean that they are using gov't money to spread the good news?
probably not, because there are rules and guidelines they have to go by that prevents the misuse of the funds, and checks to ensure they are followed.... and I dare say that if planned parenthood has managed to avoid detection all these years while misusuing their funding, then well.... there is no way you can ensure that all those religious non-profits are, since they aren't being hauled infront of congress every few years to have their books picked over by the congressional vultures hoping to find a reason to pull their funding!

so let's see, on the one hand we have catholic hospitals in this country caring for one in six patients.. heck in some areas of the country, they are the only hospital available within a hundred mile radius.
it's a standard medical procedure that when a women decides that the baby that she is carrying is the last one she wishes to have, well, they will do a tubal litigation during the baby's delivery, especially if they are delivering by c-section. it is also standard medical procedures to induce labor when it becomes clear that a miscarriage is taking place, but well, these hospitals won't do that, matter of fact, they will sent the patient home. this is dangerous in many cases because it increased the risk of infection for the mother.. THEY ARE ENDANGERING THE WOMEN'S LIVES! They won't do tubals either, not even when the patient has a brain tumor and her doctor is claiming that it's a medical necessity that it be done while the c-section is done to limit the number of surgeries. Matter of fact, these hospitals have been known to tell the women miscarrying the baby that there's nothing that can be done, or even give her false hope that the baby can be saved, and send her back home!

planned parenthood was knocked for not providing mammograms, referring their patients to outside clinics that did them instead... first, I highly doubt if any women have been adversely affected by waiting for their appointment with the outside clinic.. and heck, these catholic hospitals are denying standard medical procedures and by doing so are risking women's lives in the process, and they don't even refer them to another provider who will!

they made a big deal of the salariy that planned parenthood ceo made, but well, I do believe that if you look up the salary of some of these catholic hospital chains, you will find ceos making considerably more!

the catholic hospitals have no problem collecting their medicaid reimbursements for the care they give, not explain to me why we should pull planned parenthood's care?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

well, ya know what....
I do believe that when the women is miscarrying, the water has broken, a danged abortion is the best course of action!! but, well thanks to the laws some states, like texas, has passed, now they have to just sit on the arses and wait till nature takes it's course..

take a look at those countries that have strict abortion bans...... women die needlessly in them!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

a reply to: LifeisGrand

well, ya know what....
I do believe that when the women is miscarrying, the water has broken, a danged abortion is the best course of action!! but, well thanks to the laws some states, like texas, has passed, now they have to just sit on the arses and wait till nature takes it's course..

take a look at those countries that have strict abortion bans...... women die needlessly in them!

Look at animals. How many kittens, or cows, or whatever, dogs, die needlessly having offspring. If you think a lot, you would be a fool. Look at the streets and see if they are lacking for animals.

Most of the time, when a doctor tells a human their human offspring is going to make them die, most of the time (as in 99.909999% of the time) it is wrong.

And yet you always take out the .000000001 percent to make your case.

Kill the millions of others to make the .000000000001 safe is your logic. That logic makes no sense in any other field or science or human endeavor. It is a crass immoral bankrupt move is what it is.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Let's get the abortion thing straight.

It's about RIGHT OF CHOICE.

There are those against abortion that still understand and support a woman's RIGHT OF CHOICE.

Making abortion illegal DENIES RIGHT OF CHOICE.

Matthews made it illegal, not Trump.

Trump was too stupid to handle it correctly.

yeah, he should have said, "what kind of stupid frikin question is that? You get paid for this?!"

"It's not illegal, Chris. Ask me when it's illegal"

That would have been a lot better.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Medicaid and obamacare should cover abortion on demand, right?

Do they? If not, why not?

Seriously?

Ask the Moral Police.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join