It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/22 False Flag

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

"What we are studying and trying to figure out is something hidden. It will not be published in some reputable source material that can be cited for scholarly points."

How can this thread promote the discovery of some "hidden" truth, when the opening line of the op makes a huge error in "open" truth? This thread attempts to unravel the immaterial intentions of Skull and Bones members, but can't even get the material facts straight.

Where is the proof linking Skull and Bones to Freemasonry? Where do the two organizations intertwine?

a reply to: EA006

"O.k, do you have evidence that i'm wrong?"

Although the S.&B.'s roster appears as a "Who's Who" of American politics, academia, and business,... I have selectively chosen to focus on the founders of the order, U.S. Presidents that hail from the order, along with the Bush Family and John Kerry for fun.

"Skull and Bones" Founders

* William Huntington Russell (12 August 1809 – 19 May 1885)
Not a Freemason

* Alphonso Taft (November 5, 1810 – May 21, 1891)
Freemason of Kilwinning Lodge No. 356

* Frederick Ellsworth Mather (May 23, 1809 – November 9, 1900)
Not a Freemason

* Phineas Timothy Miller (May 3, 1810 – February 21, 1850)
Not a Freemason

* George Ingersoll Wood (20 May 1814 – 9 January 1899)
Not a Freemason

Non-founder Members

* William Howard Taft (September 15, 1857 – March 8, 1930)
Made a Freemason at Sight

* Prescott Sheldon Bush (May 15, 1895 – October 8, 1972)
Not a Freemason

* George Herbert Walker, Jr. (November 24, 1905 – November 29, 1977)
Not a Freemason

* George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924)
Not a Freemason

* John Forbes Kerry (born December 11, 1943)
Not a Freemason

* George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946)
Not a Freemason

As we can see, only one founding member of S.&B. was a Freemason (Alphonso Taft), and only one U.S. President was both a Bonesman and Freemason (William Howard Taft).

If it becomes suggested that Alphonso Taft single-handedly introduced Freemasonry into the S.&B., or had the power to spread Freemasonry, confer degrees, or make Freemasons, why then were none of the other founders ever affiliated with Freemasonry?

If Freemasonry exists within S.&B., why then did William Howard Taft need the Grand Master of Ohio, Charles S. Hoskinson, to make him a Mason at Sight?

If having dual membership of Freemasonry and the S.&B. is so secretive, why then was Alphonso Taft such an openly active member of the Kilwinning Lodge No. 356?, and why did his son, William Howard Taft, have such a publicly announced Freemasonry ceremony?

Skull and Bones, as suggested by the op, is not a, "Freemasonic elite group."

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
It was. I'm working on my Master's Thesis.

Our lives don't revolve around responding to theories on this site.

a reply to: JuJuBee
You sound like a bitter person.

a reply to: IamAbeliever
That's what I was thinking too.

Actually common sense would dictate that it's not a Muslim name, but an Arabic name. Arabs are not just Muslims.

You're getting your master's? And yet, still none the wiser? You should get a refund. lmfao hahahaha How can i "sound" like anything, if you're reading? Hate to break it to you, but Obama is as Muslim as Muhammed Ali. lmfao But i understand. He told you something different, just like George Dubya. Everyone in America is a Christian.

And let me ask you....why shouldn't i be bitter or angry? DO YOU LIKE TO BE LIED TO? Apparently so, if the propaganda and lies spewing from the television and the majority of websites , doesn't piss you off. If you're not angry that you're being played like a fool, by the "elite" and their "secret societies", i feel sorry for you, your children and the country you live in.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi
Who says that both groups aren't working in one accord to achieve their goals? Skull and Bones is just ONE of MANY secret societies that the "elite" belong to. They don't all belong to the same fraternities or bloodlines, either. And, since you're soooooo "witty", i'm sure you KNOW that ISIS is an Egyptian god, right??? I didn't "suggest" anything. YOU DID. I'm merely pointing out the symbolism, while the sheeple scream "terrorists".

Stop with the propaganda!

That's basically the gist of this thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
LOL Refund? Why would I need a refund? Because you don't like what I say? Who lives their life according to what some keyboard jockey thinks? That would be a pathetic life.

When I said "sound", I was speaking figuratively. You should probably go back and take some English and literature classes.

I'm not arguing as to Obama's faith (I don't really care), but Barack Hussein Obama is an Arabic name (not a Muslim one):

Barack is from the Arabic word "bārak" meaning “he who is blessed”.

Hussein is an Arabic word meaning "good", "handsome" or "beautiful"

Obama stems from Kenya and is used the ethnic group Luo and means “to lean or bend.”

You saying Barack Obama is a Muslim name is like saying Connor O'Sullivan is a Catholic name, rather than it actually being an Irish name.

And by your definition, I'm in many secret societies.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Skull and Bones, as suggested by the op, is not a, "Freemasonic elite group."

Maybe not but maybe they like keeping a representative or liaison from among the Mason's within their own group...?

It's not like they are ever going to discuss anything about what goes on aside from all the pomp and ceremony they admit too. You always hear them praise each other and pat one another on the backs but they never discuss the actual real meat and potatoes conversations that happen within their halls.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Per the link ... Today in History March 22 A lot of composers were born on March 22. Now that's something that should be researched.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This stuff is really looking like an organized plot going all the way back to the first false flag, 911.

Organized murder on the scale, though larger, of the terrorism that use to go on in Israel.

Small attacks now and then and then Israel would respond in kind.

Remember Israel even was the first to do the targeted killings with apache helicopters long before the US copied this through drones.

This blueprint seems to have been carried from Israel to the US to the world.

The plot is now for Europe to get some attacks.

Obama seems to be so aloof to this terrorism that he is to me drawing attention that he knows these are all false flags

This indeed may include some occult aspect such as citizens as sacrifices.

Remember Bush sitting through the worst of 911 while the towers were enflamed reading a Goat story!

Sacrifice ritual

I know that sounds bizarre but its starting to make bizarre sense

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You crazy...there's no link...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason
Scholarly people think they're soooo much smarter than everyone else. Like i said, YOU SHOULD GET A REFUND. An education doesn't mean you're smart or intelligent. It means you're trained in their INSTITUTION. You're INSTITUTIONALIZED. That's it.

Obama is an African Muslim, not Arabic Muslim, and he does consider his Muslim heritage and his Islamic faith very much alive. He has relatives in Kenya that are Muslims and his ancestors have been for centuries, after being converted to Islam and the Muslim faith by Arabic explorers centuries ago. It is historical fact.

According to genealogists, Obama is from a tribe of people in Kenya that was converted to the Muslim faith centuries ago. His tribe also sold his countrymen into slavery. In fact, The muslim oriented Ottoman Empire lasted from not long after the 1200s, when the great Khanate Empires, born from the short lived yet massive Mongolian Empire, began to fade, all the way to World War I, when the last remnants of the Ottoman Empire disappeared from existence, when the Ottomans along with their ally, the Germans lost WW I.
I'm guessing, you missed all that information in your history class, on your way to your degree of higher learning?

"[The aim of public education is not] to fill the young of the species with knowledge and awaken their intelligence. . . . Nothing could be further from the truth. The aim . . . is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed and train a standardized citizenry, to put down dissent and originality. That is its aim in the United States. . . . " - Henry Mencken, The American Mercury, April 1924.

"If the right-wing billionaires and apostles of corporate power have their way, public schools will become 'dead zones of the imagination,' reduced to anti-public spaces that wage an assault on critical thinking, civic literacy and historical memory." - Henry Giroux, 2013.

Dumbing down

Dumbing down is the deliberate oversimplification of intellectual content within education, literature, cinema, news, video games and culture in order to relate to those unable to assimilate more sophisticated information. The term "dumbing down" originated in 1933 as movie-business slang, used by motion picture screenplay writers, meaning: "[to] revise so as to appeal to those of little education or intelligence".[1] Dumbing-down varies according to subject matter along with the reasons for lowering the intellect of the subject or topic. It often involves diminishment of critical thought involving the undermining of intellectual standards within language and learning; thus trivializing meaningful information, culture, and academic standards, as is the case of popular culture.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Masonry in US History -- through 1846

The Masonic educational concept now became two-fold: (1) each lodge became a school for the teaching of Masonic philosophy to those who gained admission; and (2) each Mason., through his life, became a teacher of Masonic philosophy to the community. In other words Freemasonry became the missionary of the new order---a liberal, democratic order in which Masons sought to lead mankind through education into a more equitable and just society. The implementation of this educational concept aided if it did not inspire the establishment of the public free schools, financed by the state, for the combined purpose of technological and sociological education of the mass of humanity, beginning in childhood. The public free schools were considered free, in that no sect could prescribe the teachings of it's dogmas: and free, in that they were open to all citizens without charge except as to his proportion of the taxes used for their Support. A German printer, Christopher Sowrs, of Germantown, wrote to Conrad Weise, in complaint of the activities of Benjamin Franklin and the Freemasons generally on behalf of the free schools as follows; "The people who are the promoters of the free schools are Grand Masters and Wardens among Freemasons, their very pillers."

The Masons of the revolutionary generation did not live to see the consummation of their dream of a state supported public school system but they made a start toward its realization, Accepting the fact that adoption of the idea would take time, they did the next best thing----they endowed schools where they could not induce state or local political units to establish them. The following are a few examples of their efforts:

George Washington founded a free school in Virginia at Alexandria, urged the founding of a national university, supported the establishment of the Military Academy at West Point, and left a bequest for a national university that was ultimately bestowed on Washington and Lee University. (34) Benjamin Franklin was the moving spirit in the organization of the Library Association of Philadelphia in 1731, the founder of the first free school in the city, and one of the founders of the Academy which grew into the University of Virginia.(36) Abraham Baldwin sponsored and was largely responsible for the founding of the free school system and the University of Georgia. The majority of the founding first Board of Trustees of the University of Georgia were Masons.(37) John Macon and David Ker were founding members of the Board of Trustees of the University of North Carolina.(38) Gamaliel Painter gave his entire estate to Middlebury College.(39) John Dickinson was president and benefactor of Dickinson College.(40) Michael Myers founded Oneida Academy.(41) Samuel Kirkland founded Hamilton Colledge.(42) Stephan Girard founded Girard Colledge.(43) Henry Knox proposed and Henry Burbeck founded West Point Military Academy.(44) John Kendrick erected a school at Wareham, Massachusetts.(45) DeWitt Clinton, the son of general James Clinton, founded the public school system of New York.(46)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I don't think that at all, but I know many things, I know a bit about many things, and I know that I don't know about many things as well. On some things I'm sure I'm smarter than some, but in other areas I am completely ignorant. In regards to Freemasonry, my statements are fueled by experience and independent research I do on my own. The piece of paper that illustrates that I've completed certain levels of education doesn't make me smart, I've never said that. It demonstrates that I've completed tasks required by my educational institution.

Like I said before, I'm not going to get a refund simply because you don't like what I say.

Obama himself may be of African decent, but the etymology of his first and middle names are of Arabic origin, not Muslim. Obama is of African origin, not Muslim. I hope you figure that out soon. Again, I'm not here to debate what Obama's faith is because I don't care. I'm arguing the etymological roots of his name, not his faith or your little history lesson because I simply don't care. You said his name was Muslim, but that's false and misleading. A name doesn't designate one's faith. There are many with Arabic and African names who are Christian.

It only further demonstrates the insecurities that plague you since you are resorting to ad hominem attacks, and not even ones relevant to this discussion.

First off, this article is the opinion of this particular Mason. No single Mason represents all of Freemasonry and Bro. James Carter would agree to that. As to his article, so what? I've written articles on the history of Freemasonry in the US: www.travelingtemplar.com...

In the end, I could really care less about your ignorant opinion on public school systems and it is not the subject of this thread. Stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What a joke! It's a number that's a part of a story of a real guy. It's not supposed to be a sex joke for you. The guy has been brutally wronged his whole life and everything a trashy sex story now.

Pdf file with answers

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

"Stop with the propaganda!"

The false allegation that Skull and Bones is a "Freemasonic elite group" is a form of anti-Masonic propaganda. Please provide proof, or it remains a lie.

"Who says that both groups aren't working in one accord to achieve their goals?"

Who's to say this?, who's to say that? All conjecture with no evidence.

I don't know about the goals of S.&B., but the goals of Freemasonry are to improve our world by first improving the individual. Such improvement is founded upon universal brotherhood, agape, morals, the pursuit of the arts, sciences, philosophy, and constructive reasoning.

You assume that S.&B. and Freemasonry share common goals,... the sad truth is, Freemasonry doesn't even universally share common goals. There are splinterings and divisions within Masonry based upon disagreements about the admittance of women, or atheists, and even the latest debate in Tennessee about gay Freemasons. The totality of Freemasonry hasn't reconciled their differences, yet you believe that an outside agency such as the S.&B. magically unites Freemasonry under its goals?

i"'m sure you KNOW that ISIS is an Egyptian god, right???"

As a student of comparative religion and mythology, yes, I am familiar with this goddess. Can you please show me evidence that any Cults or Priesthoods of Isis have ever practiced human sacrifice as a form of devotion to this goddess?

Were Ibrahim & Khalid el-Bakraoui, or any of the other suspects known to be Freemasons or have Freemasonic affiliations? No.

Was ISIS funded, trained, or endorsed by Freemasonry? No.

Does the 22nd of March or 322 hold any significance with Freemasonry? No.

Is the goddess Isis worshipped by Freemasons? No.
[¿By the way, I thought the leading conspiracy theories say that Freemasons worship the devil, Nimrod, Ra, Osiris, or Horus, and are generally considered misogynistic phallus worshippers?]

edit on 3/24/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/24/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

"Maybe not but maybe they like keeping a representative or liaison from among the Mason's within their own group...?"

There's no logic here, as Taft was a Bonesman before being made a Mason.

Maybes and maybe-nots are not sufficient enough to prove an affinity between S.&B. and Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

doth protest too much, methinks

Off hand aren't their some supposed Masonic ties to Shakespeare assuming Shakespeare is or was who we all think he actually was. Speaking of supposed Masonic ties and all.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

Another hole in the op:

The scandal with Lodge Propaganda Due (P2) serves as an interesting note in history. This particular Lodge became illegal and rogue, as its charter was suspended and revoked by the Grand Orient of Italy in 1974.

Licio Gelli's criminal activities within the P2 Lodge were well outside the bounds of Freemasonry's blessings, as this Lodge was eschewed and ostracized, with Licio Gelli being expelled from Freemasonry by the Grand Orient of Italy in 1976.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SahabiSo, i guess you still don't understand how things work, huh? You still don't understand the "hook ups" that have led to UNQUALIFIED people having positions of power? Obama, for example, he's not even American. He wasn't born in America. Therefore, he's not qualified to be the POTUS. But, if you go look at Obama's friends list, you'll see the same names that would be on Bush's or Clinton's friends' list. Why????

It doesn't matter if they're Skull and Bones or Masons. You keep harking on a point that's truly IRRELEVANT and nothing to do with my post.

So, let me reiterate: The Brussels bombing wasn't done by a group of terrorists. It was pulled of by a group of secret societies with the goal of creating a New World Order.

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW?????

Get off the "S.&B. and Freemasonry" have nothing in common. YES THEY DO. Separate entities with LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS.

DO YOU GET IT?????

And please, stop trying to justify "Freemasonry". Their signatures are all over our society. You worship their god: MONEY. Unless, of course, you ain't got none. lmfao hahahahaha

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You're really trying hard to shred everything i've tried to share, while missing the entire point of this thread. If you want to believe that "terrorists" are hell bent on killing everyone, that's your right. While you're over there, thinking TPTB are playing games, a New World Order is being established, from the game that they're playing.

You may be a "Mason" (i'm not sure if you are or not) but you're a low end "Mason" that hasn't been invited to the party. You're out in the crowd, mingling with the rest of the guests. You're not a part of the "IN" crowd. Therefore, you have no true KNOWLEDGE of what's really going on.

I may not know what's going on, but i can see the pattern. I can see the same signature. Whether it's WW1, WW2, Vietnam, 911, Oklahoma City, War on Terror, etc, etc...It's always the same calling card.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

What is this mystical power you have?

As if this week's news coincidences weren't enough for us conspiracy types. Now we get a headline from the Associated Press... Scientists say Shakespeare's skull may be missing from grave

Tell us.

How did you do that?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

I can't really explain it myself but I'm pretty sure I communicated with something early in my life that one time I astral projected and then there is all kinds of weirdness with my family and all that history but I'm not going into that. Numerologist and those type would get a kick out of my full name and initials on top of my birthdate, lineage and all that. I've often thought I just share a lot of synchronicity with certain aspects of the simulation or whatever force hovers watching over us causing me to sometimes subconsciously pick up on signals or something. I don't really know how to explain it.

Oh and as for Shakespeare's missing Skull I had no idea until you pointed that out but it is interesting that it is missing and said to have been for a long time. Now I wonder who would go and do a thing like that? Weren't there some shady old rascals that stole Geronimo's skull and used it in ceremonies? If I could only remember the name of those guys...Oh yeah the Skull and Bones society, well Imagine that lol.

edit on 24-3-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join