It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/22 False Flag

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

"if you go look at Obama's friends list, you'll see the same names that would be on Bush's or Clinton's friends' list. Why????"

And once again, Presidents Barak Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton are not Freemasons.

Freemasonry membership lists are open and easy to obtain. If you know individuals involved with high-level corruption and can point to their friends and affiliates as easily as you suggest, please state their names so that we may all research together, if they have ever petitioned or belonged to a Freemasonic Lodge.

"The Brussels bombing wasn't done by a group of terrorists. It was pulled of by a group of secret societies with the goal of creating a New World Order."

Which group, society, or organization? Which individuals?

You do realize that the U.S. has been the epicenter of the "New Order of the Ages" for quite some time? The "Novus Ordo Seclorum" refers to the fact that the U.S. was founded upon freedom from the world monarchies and institutionalized religious authorities. Remember, the world has been ruled by royalty and religious leaders for centuries prior. When was the last time you were forced to kneel below royalty or face religious inquisitions? You can thank the "New Order of the Ages" for that.

What you view as the "New World Order" is distinctly different than the "New Order of the Ages". The N.O.A. promotes mental, emotional, and physical freedom, while the N.W.O. promotes the centralization of global power and control.

"You're really trying hard to shred everything i've tried to share"

No, I have simply fact-checked and peer-reviewed your op. I have been intent on discussing facts and pointing out error.

Can you please address my replies and answer each of my previous questions without resorting to character attacks or assumptions about me or my personal life?

edit on 3/24/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: Generation9

I can't really explain it myself but I'm pretty sure I communicated with something early in my life that one time I astral projected and then there is all kinds of weirdness with my family and all that history but I'm not going into that. Numerologist and those type would get a kick out of my full name and initials on top of my birthdate, lineage and all that. I've often thought I just share a lot of synchronicity with certain aspects of the simulation or whatever force hovers watching over us causing me to sometimes subconsciously pick up on signals or something. I don't really know how to explain it.

Oh and as for Shakespeare's missing Skull I had no idea until you pointed that out but it is interesting that it is missing and said to have been for a long time. Now I wonder who would go and do a thing like that? Weren't there some shady old rascals that stole Geronimo's skull and used it in ceremonies? If I could only remember the name of those guys...Oh yeah the Skull and Bones society, well Imagine that lol.

Missing a long time. Right. It has been talked about for a long time. First rumored in 1879. It is old news. Except for the fact that now it is today's news. This is high weirdness. Total shenanigans!

The AP News is skull ------- all conspiracy researchers right now. Mind games. Head games unless your head is missing. This is all totally symbolic.

When one has lost their head it means.... ?

Those John the Baptist stories.... ?

Decapitation symbolism... ?

Is this pointing towards an upward direction???

Going up???

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I know the skull as a symbol is related to the summer solstice. The summer solstice is known as the Gate of Man and is the opposite of the winter solstice Gate of the gods.

This time the skull news seems to me to indicate the fall of man, the descent through nine spheres. Going down. I'm calling the direction down. You got any ideas?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Come on!!

It's 3/22 week with terrorist bombing and skull news and now this guy went crazy up a tree... The Latest: Seattle tree-sitter booked, to appear in court

He's up the tree of life or something? He's throwing down branches and apples?!!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

1. The op suggests that Skull and Bones is a "Freemasonic elite group" with no proof or evidence to support the claim. When presented with evidence to the contrary, op ignores the facts.

• Does the 22nd of March or 322 hold any significance with Freemasonry? No.

2. The op suggests that the Brussels attack was a Freemasonic False Flag blood sacrifice in honor of the goddess Isis.

• Have Cults or Priesthoods of Isis ever practiced human sacrifice as a form of devotion to this goddess? No.

• Is the goddess Isis worshipped by Freemasons? No.

• Were Ibrahim & Khalid el-Bakraoui, or any of the other suspects known to be Freemasons or have Freemasonic affiliations? No.

• Was ISIS funded, trained, or endorsed by Freemasonry? No.

3. The op suggests that Licio Gelli and Lodge Propaganda Due (P2) are representative of Freemasonry, while failing to acknowledge that years prior, P2's charter had been revoked and Gelli had been expelled from Freemasonry by the Grand Orient of Italy.

edit on 3/24/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Perhaps there is no explicit link between Skull and Bones and Freemasonry, but the two groups are obviously interested in ancient ideas concerning religion and philosophy and speaking in cryptic ways and teaching through the use of symbols and such.

I'd say they are concerned with similar aspects of reality.

I think this thread's creator is seeing the links the two groups have in common. Perhaps it is a stretch to say they have a direct connection to each other. Some men share membership in both groups. It doesn't really need to be discussed much more.

Now on to the real significance of this terrorist bombing on 3/22....

I see way to much coincidence this week to ignore. You have the Skull and Bones logo with 322 on it. You have the 3/22 bombing. You have the human skull found on 3/22. Today you have news of Shakespeare's bones without his skull. We are clearly seeing a skull and bones in the news during a most numerically significant week (occulted time cycle week). And don't forget the news of a crazy man up a tree (tree of life?, tree of knowledge?) breaking off branches and throwing them down along with apples. Apples? Listen, folks. We are being taught. The teacher is speaking via encrypted language inside public news broadcasts and we are the students who need to figure this out.

There are still two more days this week. We might even get additional information. All of it so far tends to point towards death, destruction, mortality and downfall. It is all woven into an occulted timeline.

JuJuBee, think deeply on this and make a mental breakthrough. You have to know something either consciously or subconsciously something that is universal. You are on the path. No doubt. You can find something here and share it with us.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

in response to the 8pm idea.....

Here is a link to information about the archaeologist's study of Shakespeare's tomb... Secret History: Shakespeare’s Tomb

It will be broadcast at 8pm on Saturday the 26th, the last day of this 40th week.

Who lines it all up like that? Who at the AP, and the scholarly studies, and the street theater skull planting and the television broadcasting company?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Morals and Dogma, 9th degree, Elect of the Nine (Elu of the Nine)

picture of a decapitated head in the version of the book that I own

NINTH degree!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
Get off the "S.&B. and Freemasonry" have nothing in common. YES THEY DO.

This is your opinion.

You worship their god: MONEY.

Money isn't god.

a reply to: Sahabi
Facts are lost on that guy.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

"if you go look at Obama's friends list, you'll see the same names that would be on Bush's or Clinton's friends' list. Why????"

And once again, Presidents Barak Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton are not Freemasons.

Freemasonry membership lists are open and easy to obtain. If you know individuals involved with high-level corruption and can point to their friends and affiliates as easily as you suggest, please state their names so that we may all research together, if they have ever petitioned or belonged to a Freemasonic Lodge.

"The Brussels bombing wasn't done by a group of terrorists. It was pulled of by a group of secret societies with the goal of creating a New World Order."

You do realize that the U.S. has been the epicenter of the "New Order of the Ages" for quite some time? The "Novus Ordo Seclorum" refers to the fact that the U.S. was founded upon freedom from the world monarchies and institutionalized religious authorities. Remember, the world has been ruled by royalty and religious leaders for centuries prior. When was the last time you were forced to kneel below royalty or face religious inquisitions? You can thank the "New Order of the Ages" for that.

What you view as the "New World Order" is distinctly different than the "New Order of the Ages". The N.O.A. promotes mental, emotional, and physical freedom, while the N.W.O. promotes the centralization of global power and control.

No, I have simply fact-checked and peer-reviewed your op. I have been intent on discussing facts and pointing out error.

Can you please address my replies and answer each of my previous questions without resorting to character attacks or assumptions about me or my personal life?

You're a low level "Freemason". Nothing more. Stop acting like you're at the top of the pyramid. That's really all i can say. The little boys club lodge you belong to is nothing but the shell of Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You're a low level "Freemason". Nothing more. Stop acting like you're at the top of the pyramid. That's really all i can say. The little boys club lodge you belong to is nothing but the shell of Freemasonry.

I'm sure you have proof about that otherwise you wouldn't claim such a thing, right?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Perhaps there is no explicit link between Skull and Bones and Freemasonry, but the two groups are obviously interested in ancient ideas concerning religion and philosophy and speaking in cryptic ways and teaching through the use of symbols and such.

I'd say they are concerned with similar aspects of reality.

I think this thread's creator is seeing the links the two groups have in common. Perhaps it is a stretch to say they have a direct connection to each other. Some men share membership in both groups. It doesn't really need to be discussed much more.

JuJuBee, think deeply on this and make a mental breakthrough. You have to know something either consciously or subconsciously something that is universal. You are on the path. No doubt. You can find something here and share it with us.

Geesh, at least someone GETS IT. This other guy is impossible. He still doesn't understand that these "Freemasons", Elite, 1%ers, Illuminati, PTB (whatever you want to call them) created the "world" aka "system" we live in. He still thinks we're FREE because we don't bow to some king or dictator. But he still doesn't understand the fact that we PAY TAXES. Isn't that BOWING TO A KING OR DICTATOR?

He still can't understand WHY WE HAVE TO PAY TAXES????

He doesn't understand that our tax money pays for the system THEY BUILT.

Do we NEED technology?
Do we NEED to know about space or time"
Do we NEED any of the things our masters said we needed?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Is it a coincidence that a bombing occurred on 3/22

It actually occurred on 22/3...
not many countries use the weird yank method, month/day/year, most countries use the correct day/month year....
edit on 24-3-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I'm sure you have proof about that otherwise you wouldn't claim such a thing, right?
Let's see.

What's up Light? How good and how pleasant it is...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Is it a coincidence that a bombing occurred on 3/22

It actually occurred on 22/3...
not many countries use the weird yank method, month/day/year, most countries use the correct day/month year....
The Skull and Bones is from Yale, located in America. Why would they use day/month/year? Even so, the number is mirrored. What's your point?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Let's see.

What's up Light? How good and how pleasant it is...

I'll take that as a no considering you have no evidence.

All this thread is is you and a couple others coming up with rediculous theories and supplying no evidence, ignoring people who question you and ignoring evidence that proves you wrong.

There's a name for what you're doing. It's called circle jerking.

I'm out of this misinformed, unintelligible, hate driven thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Back to character attacks and assumptions about me and my personal life instead of responding to my factual points and questions?

You assume too much, for I do not belong to any "little boys club", I do not believe any of the things that you accuse me of, and you are wrong about what I do or don't understand.

Simply, remove the lies and errors from this theory, so that we may have more room to explore truth.

I have absolutely no intention of creating adversaries or hostilities in this thread or on ATS. We can discuss and debate without anger, hate, or resentment.

a reply to: KSigMason

Yeah, I see that

a reply to: TerryDon79

Ditto

edit on 3/25/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

for me the ISIS is named so and created for one purpose, it is so we associate ISIS with evil, when ISIS according to egyptian texts was a goddess of nature and daughter of Geb god of the earth, this all sits perfectly in the ancient gnostic texts on archons and how they are connected to our government and secret societies and how they are feeding of our energies.

www.metahistory.org...

ive got so many more things that link to this theory on archons and how it can link to everything, for one carl jungs journey into the unconscious and his near death exp describes how they trick you into reincarnation for the recycling of our souls for another run on the farm, mind blowing stuff, and one day when i decide to shake off the archonic disease called procrastination i will write a thread on it.
Love out

im on a never ending quest for truth and even if i never find the ultimate truth i will be happy picking up little pieces along the way.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

also i have just looked up the original meaning of the swastika and it basically means....to be good. so this another example of a symbol that we are designed to hate as of being something we should live by, tptb have been tptb from the beggining of our solar system was created according to the gnostic texts, and they have been subliminaly turning us against our true self by using things our unconscious will know are good and true and telling our aware self that they are bad. there will be many more examples of this im guessing. my way of thinking right now is that we are from the earth and the she is the source and it is far more conscious than we are, i dont know about yous but this summer im gonna be camping more and appreciating nature.

just remember..
there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don’t see the reason people are disputing here.

There are good Masons and bad Masons.

I think a guy like Manly Hall was a great Mason.

I don’t like to judge but I’m sure there are bad masons who will be subject to negativity.

We don’t really know for sure who the good ones are or the bad ones.

Of course we can presume many of the politicians like Obama and Clinton are under the thumb of sinister forces for sure.

But do we really KNOW who that is?

To some degree maybe but whether there Masons or not may be immaterial.

Certainly the methodology of Freemasonry: secrets and all can be utilized by negative forces.

In any case, the modern starter or consolidator of the NWO anglophile plot of world hegemony they say was Cecil Rhodes. Was he a mason?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join