It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/22 False Flag

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
One more thing may have some meaning

Many of the major politicians, such as Obama, Kerry, and many others don’t use the term ISIS.

They use ISIL

I don’t know what that means, if anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

Youre thinking too complicated. Give a savage a gun and he ll use it against you

Hehe so these "savages" come from the same areas that with a handful of recently trained pilots hijacked 3 planes defied failsafes with aerobatics that resulted in the twin towers collapsing bringing the mightiest nation of Earth to her knees........yeah right

hehehehe

you're thinking very simplistic

Also 99,999999% of mujahideen wont have an idea of who is helping them and how; they just follow orders

Thats why they were able to fend off the USSR the 2nd biggest military machine for 10 years! Because they were cave dwelling savages - hehehehe

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Mason Well
Boston
and Paris
hmmm

well its said that when they decide to do some act they leave hints and warnings as some sort of Karmic "get out of jail free card" to keep there hands or conscience clean

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

And 22/3 is a mirrored number, so again, it means squat.

mirrored how so?
surely the date is 22/03/2016
so the mirrored number would be 61023022
or even without the year why drop the 0? it should be 3022?

3022 not 322. If every objection and counter point means squat to you wouldn't the level of critical thinking you're pushing be better suited to GLP not ATS - I hear they're big on quality and shouting over there.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Weren't the explosions at 8:00 a.m., also?
"At 8:00, a clock is exactly 2/3"
For those of you saying it was 22/3.

www.smh.com.au...
"Ms De Block said 11 people were killed in explosions at Brussels Airport, which occurred just before 8am local time"

JUST BEFORE 8.00 AM

so if it was say 7.55 am that would make your ratios 3:9 or 9:12 on the clock face....so whats it gonna be?

Now if you wanted to be taken seriously you would have calculated how many people were at the airport at 8.00 AM as opposed to say 9.00 am, in other words "what was the expected peak time of the day when the airport would be full?"
You know...for maximum casualties calculations

I guess even airport security or the terrorists could even work that out as it would depend on so many variables like delayed planes or more or less relatives/visitors seeing loved ones off - a bit of a stretch in logic I think

but all that aside...........this is what destroys your date format/conspiracy

britishisms.wordpress.com...

“The only countries that do not share the Europeaformat in fact are the US, Philippines, Palau, the Federated States of Micronesia, Canada and Belize.”

So are you saying the date format should be US centric even though it happened in Belgium. Was it done at that time so the Skull n Bones could watch it on TV over a few beers?

Surely at that time of night they had better things to do like sleep, or I dunno count their $ Trillions?

Now using Belgium time as 8.00 am that would mean about 12 midnight between 21/03-22/03
ok 12 pm sounds significant

Location Local time Time zone UTC offset Brussels (Belgium) Tuesday, 22 March 2016 at 8:00:00 AM CET UTC+1 hour Los Angeles (USA - California) Midnight between Monday, 21 March 2016 and Tuesday, 22 March 2016 PDT UTC-7 hours

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Look who was running security at the Belgium airport. Why it's none other than Israel firm ICTS.

Now this is starting to sound smelly - or it could mean that they do most airports around the world and they are slacking off?
Nah too much of a coincidence

A bit like Serco the British security company allowing our West Australian prisoners to escape due to loose standards
they were also. Also accused of mis-treatment of refugees and asylum seekers in our off shore detention centre

en.wikipedia.org...

In September 2013, Serco was accused of extensive sexual abuse coverups of immigrants at Yarl's Wood Immigration Removal Centre prison in Bedfordshire, England

It seems like Serco not only enjoy lucrative contracts but also provide great service to the TPTB and get "great sex" /sarcasm.
The main reason I bring up Serco is that like ICTS once they get in they seem to be unaccountable, reminiscent of the attitudes of the Elite TPTB whilst fulfilling a "vital" role for the geopolitical chess pieces being moved around.
If that makes any sense - its late here

edit on 25-3-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

WHilst EA006 words may have been hurtful I notice you started a thread comparing Masonry to Bodhisattva
Is that based on your insiders knowledge of Masonry, I thought much of their stuff was not for general consumption?
A bit of a stretch saying that Masons will attain buddhahood?

(Freemasonic Bodhisattva - www.abovetopsecret.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
In Mahayana Buddhism, bodhisattva is the Sanskrit term for anyone who, motivated by great compassion, has generated bodhicitta, which is a spontaneous wish to attain buddhahood for the benefit of all sentient being

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

This is a reply to the original post.

You are saying the 3/22 bombing is a false flag operation? Who did it? Who has the power to frame Skull and Bones? Who has the power to make a bomb explode on 3/22 and then litter the mainstream media with news articles about skulls and bones?

And during the 40th week?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I just noticed this thread got moved from secret societies to skunkworks. Just what does that mean?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

That its BS pretty much.

At least the secret society link, anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

That its BS pretty much.

At least the secret society link, anyway.

How could this be b.s. when it's all about Skull and Bones?!

The world just witnessed a Vernal Equinox followed by a terrorist bombing on 3/22 and then a story about a human skull found on 3/22 followed by Shakespeare's bones the next day. And the Shakespeare documentary is going to be broadcast. You must be aware of the idea that Shakespeare was a member of a secret society. Right? All of this happens in the 40th week, also. I mean just totally mind blowing coincidental nonsense, eh? B.S.! I call B.S. on your call of B.S. What we just saw transpire this week is nothing less than the public broadcast of an encrypted communication intended for members of secret societies.

Or just random. You choose.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

It didn't happen on 3/22.

It happened on 22/3.

BS.

edit on 26/3/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

It didn't happen on 3/22.

It happened on 22/3.

BS.

Well that's even better.

Because 22/3 brings to mind the common round used in assault rifles... the .223 Remington.

Are you implying that the U.S. might be ready to put more troops on the ground against ISIS?

But whatever.

It's 3/22. You're either with us or against us. You say tomato or tomato.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
You don't think the timing is interesting?

You don't even know.

Read this... FEMA extends emergency declaration for Flint into summer

Federal activity in Flint which is very near Detroit which is infested with problems.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Now this is starting to sound smelly - or it could mean that they do most airports around the world and they are slacking off?

The Israelis were dealing with terror attacks before the rest of the world, their airport security is the best. The bombs were detonated inside the terminal, but outside the security perimeter. (Airport security is focused on securing the airplanes, not the terminal.)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

What does Flint have to do with Belgium?

Don't make me crack out the clutching at straws pic...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join