It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/22 False Flag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The date 3/22 (322) is not only the emblem of America’s leading CIA-Freemasonic elite group, Skull and Bones. 3/22 is also the culmination of the three-day Satanic Feast of Pelusia, consisting of – get this – “the invocation of Isis.”

And it gets better (or worse, depending your point of view): Ishtar “was particularly worshipped in the Upper Mesopotamian kingdom of Assyria (modern northern Iraq, north east Syria and south east Turkey).” That would be the territory that is currently ruled by … you guessed it … ISIS.

Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About Skull & Bones

"So, according to Skull and Bones lore . . . in 322 B.C., a Greek orator died. When he died, the goddess Eulogia, the goddess, whom Skull and Bones called the goddess of eloquence, arose to the heavens and didn't happen to come back down until 1832, when she happened to take up residence in the tomb of Skull and Bones. Now Skull and Bones does everything in deference to this goddess. They have songs or . . . sacred anthems that they sing when they are encouraged to steal things, some remarkably valuable items, supposedly, they are said to be bringing back gifts to the goddess. They begin each session in the tomb, and they meet twice weekly by unveiling a sort of a guilt shrine to Eulogia. That's the point of the society. They call themselves the Knights of Eulogia. That's where the 322 comes in." —Alexandra Robbins, author of Secrets of the Tomb: Skull and Bones, the Ivy League, and the Hidden Paths of Power, Pacifica Radio interview, January 22, 2004

What is the real meaning behind The Number 322 - to The Illuminati

The Meaning Of 322 to the Illuminati is very simple for us to accurately ascertain. While all of The World's Secret Societies are based upon: Satanism, The Kabbala, and Luciferian Teachings - they have always been, strangely enough, drawn to The Bible as their own personal code book! In fact, their affinity for utilizing The Bible - in this way - is actually a seemingly hilarious, exceptionally clever, and closely held insider joke.... All the more so, since they can utilize Yahweh's Prophetical Book against His own children - in these particular spiritual matters.

Is it a coincidence that a bombing occurred on 3/22 or maybe, was it a planned blood sacrifice? Do you see where misdirected hatred is leading to? Do you understand that TPTB are banking on your ignorance??? Stealing your energy for their evil agenda.

Dr. John Coleman Ex. British Intelligence: "By fabricating a bogus war between Islamic fundamentalism and the West, the globalists are able to attack their real enemy, humanity. Pulling the strings, they will ensure that both Western and Muslim states are degraded and finally completely subjugated to their odious rule."

911? Fooled Once!
777? Fooled Twice?
322? Who's the Fool?????

If you're not a "Conspiracy Theorist", by now...well...you should be. Conspiracy theories are a lot more plausible and realistic than the fiction our government wants us to believe.

Just to add some gravy to your potatoes.

3/20 – 3/22 P Pelusia, Invocation of Isis/Tubulustrum Roman purification/Shab-i-barat.
3/23 S Full Moon
3/24 S P Feast of the Beast/ Bride of Satan/Feast of Priapus/Festival of Isis

TPTB are celebrating ISIS, while you're condemning them and calling them "terrorists".

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No doubt it's a blood sacrifice coming in on the heals of the last Libra lunar eclipse in a series of Libra eclipses.

It signals the end and a new beginning.

Of what though and what do the stars say it signals?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
322 decrypted by a secret Arabic cipher means putting things in a socket or things placed in a socket.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
visupview.blogspot.com...

Synchronistically or coincidently our good friend from the VISUP mystery blog has a special on Belgium posted

Belguim: Into the Heart of Darkness Part I

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You know there is a real war going on with religious extremists that hate our guts? I dont think tptb are that detailed in their actions. They knew islam and the tribes and cultures in the middle east well enough to know that all they had to do was create an opportunity for these extremists to spread their ideology with a little help of money bombs and poverty and take over parts of countries to operate from. The extremists would do the rest to cause us wanting more security. No need to call everything a false flag, especially not solely based on a number. Even if it is; theres no credible evidence in the world that will point to it, let alone prove it, and will just give conspiracy theorists an even worse image.

Still an interesting read tho.

edit on 210pm3110000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Today in History - March 22

Yea except there is nothing about Isis in there so the coincidence is not as random as youre insinuating. Still there are many dates that are connected to the occult somehow so you can probably always find something.

cj6

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsup86
You know there is a real war going on with religious extremists that hate our guts?

You mean those "religious extremists" in another country that somehow ride around in Ford pickup trucks?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6

You know there is a real war going on with religious extremists that hate our guts?

You mean those "religious extremists" in another country that somehow ride around in Ford pickup trucks?

Yes those. The fact they got help doesnt mean they dont really hate us or dont exist now does it? Are you in denial of the hate that lives amongst groups of muslims towards westerners? There were many instances of muslim kids applauding in the classes today when they heard about it from teachers so i think that is pretty telling..
edit on 210pm3158000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What does Isis have to do with satanism, and why is Astarte even listed?

The festival of Pelusia was held on March 20th.

cj6

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

Not at all but how can those "religious extremists" hate an entire nation of people when they're being funded by that nations corrupt government? I'd think they'd be a little more appreciative of all that equipment and gear that's being handed to them. I'd kill for a brand new Ford too

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
a reply to: whatsup86

Not at all but how can those "religious extremists" hate an entire nation of people when they're being funded by that nations corrupt government? I'd think they'd be a little more appreciative of all that equipment and gear that's being handed to them. I'd kill for a brand new Ford too

Youre thinking too complicated. Give a savage a gun and he ll use it against you.

Also 99,999999% of mujahideen wont have an idea of who is helping them and how; they just follow orders.
edit on 210pm3154000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Or it's just a bunch of lunatics blowing # up for Allah

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I've yet to see a single shred of evidence of said war. Even the made-for-TV attacks seem more and more contrived. Today...there was a guy with long legs who was displayed with wounded legs. And...wait for it....he's a pro basketball player! WHAT A SHOCK. You couldn't get any more scripted than that. Every "attack" has these perfect little capsule stories that sounds exactly like they were written by a bored screenwriter, they're far too simple and coincidental for the infinite unpredictability of real life happenings.

If there were actually thousands of Muslim extremists who wanted to cause as much terror as possible to the United States then things would be a lot worse. How have they, for example, not hit a single US cinema in the entire 15 years since 9/11/2001? It would be unbelievably easy to do, in so many different ways. The answer is that nothing is as it seems...

edit on 22-3-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Makes sense to me but then again I believe in...oh never mind, the naysayers won't take a word seriously. I don't take this to be evidence or anything but I had the chance to talk to a 33rd degree york rite mason some years ago. I noticed his plaque on his wall and immediately took the chance to ask him about that so I said "So I see your mason, I've heard some pretty crazy things about mason's like you guys run the world and stuff, is that true what are you guys about?" and he replied "I'm not allowed to talk about that" that was the end of that conversation until the next day.

This gentleman and I rode in the front of the truck while the younger kids stayed in the back on our way to the river to go rafting. He says "I'm going to play a song for you and I want you to tell me what you think" so he plays this german song that has a happy kind of upbeat tune to it but I don't understand the words. The song ends and I tell him I don't know what the song is about but it sounds happy. He then proceeds to tell me that the song is about a man who gets angry at this little bird that sits on his window sill every morning and chirps incessantly waking him. So finally one day the man shoots and kills the bird, he then tells me that things aren't always what they seem, they may seem happy and innocent if you don't understand the message. That was it that was his answer to my inquiry about what the mason's were about. Creeps me out to this day.
edit on 22-3-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl

I've yet to see a single shred of evidence of said war. Even the made-for-TV attacks seem more and more contrived. Today...there was a guy with long legs who was displayed with wounded legs. And...wait for it....he's a pro basketball player! WHAT A SHOCK. You couldn't get any more scripted than that.

If there were actually thousands of Muslim extremists who wanted to cause as much terror as possible to the United States then things would be a lot worse. How have they, for example, not hit a single US cinema in the entire 15 years since 9/11/2001? It would be unbelievably easy to do, in so many different ways. The answer is that nothing is as it seems...

Ok... well this is exactly what gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. I highly advice you to search the internet more around this topic or any before you form such an unnuanced opinion. For the sake of all eople that look for truth. And this is sincere not trying to mock you or anything. But if you dont even believe there is a war out there that is very real, then i think you have read a bit too much conspiracy stuff and too few real news sites i think.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Strikes Claimed by ISIS Shut Brussels and Shake European Security

Then at 9:11 a.m. — the timing may just have been an eerie coincidence — a bomb tore through a car in the rear part of a subway train pulling out of the busy Maelbeek station at the height of the morning rush, killing at least 20 people. www.nytimes.com...

9:11 a.m.? I'm sure it's just another coincidence.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Megalomania at its finest.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Here's another eye opener. Check this out!
American Teen Survives Attack in Brussels, His Third Brush With Terrorism

An American injured in the Brussels terror attacks has already been impacted previous terror attacks in Boston and Paris, his family said.

Mason Wells (Yup, that's his name) 19 (Yup, that's his age) was injured in the bombing at the Brussels airport along with two other American Mormon missionaries who had gone to help check in other missionaries who were traveling to the U.S.

"Mason has always assured us that he is safe and careful," Kymberly Wells said. "I told him first and foremost always be aware of your surroundings, please be very careful when you’re traveling be very observant to people around you." gma.yahoo.com...#

Strange, how the pieces seem to fit the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cj6

I think you'll find they are Toyotas,

Exported from Texas i believe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join