It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/22 False Flag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
United Nations slam terrorist bombings in Brussels

Moreover, the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) said that it is "deeply shocked by the tragic attacks" perpetrated in Brussels.

"This is not an attack on Belgium, it is an attack on us all and sadly these tragic events remind us again that we are facing a global threat that needs to be addressed globally," said UNWTO Secretary-General Taleb Rifai.

The only global threat, i see, are these psychopaths and lunatics posing as people that care about humanity. Need we be reminded of the Georgia Guidestones?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
This is just toooooo funny.

It was reported that shots were fired and shouts in Arabic were heard before the explosions occurred. An airport worker said he "heard someone yelling in Arabic before the blasts". An AK-47 assault rifle and a third bomb were found in a search of the airport. en.wikipedia.org...

"He heard someone yelling in Arabic"? And what did that sound like???? lmfao An Ak-47 assault rifle? lol It's ALWAYS an "Ak-47". The "terrorists" don't have M16s with grenade launcher? lmfao

No, funny would be if they said: "Gooooo Joe!"

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix
No worries.

a reply to: Sahabi
Exactly.

a reply to: EA006
Well, I was busy all yesterday and couldn't respond. If you notice I didn't respond to this thread until 5am (MDT) this morning.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Lot's of "detectors" have failed this week......

True. Maybe here, but not IRL.

This is not a game for some of us....

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Perhaps, but it very much is for some and generally the ones that matter. kind of like Hilary's giddy moment of bliss recalling the murder of Gadaffi. A game of thrones indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: network dude
Freemasonry isn't connected to Skull and Bones in any way.

It's interesting to see a few masons on this thread distancing themselves from 322 but never got involved in yesterdays top thread regarding the attacks....

The infliction of terror and the murder of innocents is deplorable.

One's lack of participation in a forum thread is not a reflection of their intent. I did not see you participate in my thread, Love: Exoteric and Esoteric. Does this prove that you are against love?

Do you have any evidence linking Skull and Bones to Freemasonry? Do you have any evidence that members of the Skull and Bones were initiated into Freemasonry or raised to Master Masons? Do you have any evidence that the attack was orchestrated or backed by Freemasonry?

It is immature, reckless, disrespectful, and beyond libelous to point blame or insinuate the foreknowledge, complicity, or approval of a murderous act without a shroud of evidence. Furthermore, it dishonors the victims and distracts from justice. Murder is no joking matter.

O.k, do you have evidence that i'm wrong?

When you've finished riding that high horse around a conspiracy site and stopped by the comment i made in the original thread regarding the attacks where i offered my sympathies i may respond to you if you've anything else to bring.

One other thing, if i'm right then the list of words i'll be giving you to describe this event is going to be as long as your post.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix
No worries.

a reply to: Sahabi
Exactly.

Well, I was busy all yesterday and couldn't respond. If you notice I didn't respond to this thread until 5am (MDT) this morning.

I'd imagine it was a busy day.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Depending who you represent i'll agree with that.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Freemasonry isn't connected to Skull and Bones in any way.

It's interesting to see a few masons on this thread distancing themselves from 322 but never got involved in yesterdays top thread regarding the attacks....

It's not distancing ourselves, there just isn't a connection unless you go with "they are both secret societies".

Looks like you didn't get involved in the Paris attacks thread (any of them) either on the 13th '15 although you were here.

I'll add Ksig was here too but never got involved. Just so it doesn't look like i'm calling you out.

edit on 23-3-2016 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Great, let's say you are right. What are you going to do about it?

In your mind, this is a travesty, an injustice! It angers you! And you'll have a whinge about it on conspiracy forum.....

And that's it...

Well great, you got some flags and some stars! Even a few pats on the back from like minded individuals, who, like you do nothing but piss and moan on the internet about it.

I'm trying to understand this mindset, that you see all these bad things happening and you KNOW who the perpetrators are, yet do absolutely nothing about it!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Great, let's say you are right. What are you going to do about it?

In your mind, this is a travesty, an injustice! It angers you! And you'll have a whinge about it on conspiracy forum.....

And that's it...

Well great, you got some flags and some stars! Even a few pats on the back from like minded individuals, who, like you do nothing but piss and moan on the internet about it.

I'm trying to understand this mindset, that you see all these bad things happening and you KNOW who the perpetrators are, yet do absolutely nothing about it!

I exposed the truth. Isn't that enough? Y'all busy spewing government/msm mumbo jumbo. Living in denial is not going to help. Spreading disinfo doesn't help the cause, either So, who's really sitting on their a$$es doing nothing?

Me or you?

And, if you must know, when i found out the truth about 911 and other so-called "conspiracies" regarding America, i made up my mind to do what ever it takes to get out of the "system". Therefore, i:

1. I quit my job, which helps fund the system, via taxes.
2. I let my driver's license expire, with no intentions on using it, again; considering the DMV is just another one of their elaborate money making schemes.
3. I cancelled my direct tv account and turned off the television.
4. I don't use a phone or have a useless account with Verizon.
5. I don't borrow.
6. I never vote.

What else do you want me to do? Do you want me to fight dem der terrorists, so you can sleep safe at night??? Do you want me to be a mindless sheep, who believes everything coming out of the dummy box?

Terrorists are those that make laws to keep us in bondage.

And what, exactly, are you doing to help collapse the system being run by satanists, luciferians, and devil worshipers?

Nothing.....but echoing their lies and deceptions!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yet you continue to use the internet, most likely via an ISP that is run by some mega-corporation.

So much for "getting out of the system".

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

My concern is with the erroneous and unsubstantiated claim that Skull and Bones (S.&B.) is a Freemasonic group. There is no factual basis behind this claim. There are famous Masons and famous Bonesmen, yet no clear methodology or logic linking the two organizations.

Posting personal condolences or sympathies on ATS does not hold exclusivity over one's mental/emotional point of view. People all over the world are proactive in cultivating global peace, liberty, prosperity, and universal brotherhood, without ever protesting injustice online. People are physically active with volunteerism and charity, without ever saying a word about it on social media. People run to disaster zones to help, without an utter of internet sympathies.

I can not understand why you would use ATS as an absolute standard to gage the inner thoughts and intentions of complete strangers,... as if the contents of our minds, emotions, and lives are completely encapsulated on ATS.

For the record, I care deeply for all of my human brothers and sisters, and I do NOT support the idea that the means justifies the ends, in that,... I do not believe that wickedness in any form can justify anything masquerading as good. If you think my heart only bleeds when I make an announcement on ATS, you are assuming too much.

You can play pseudo-numerology and speculate on Skull and Bones until the cows come home, but proclaiming my personal approval for any murder, is an outright lie, an unfounded attack of character, defamation, and libel.

edit on 3/23/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006When a conspiracy is the 'truth', the same names seem to be on every post, in opposition of. Have you ever noticed that?

In this day and age of "technology", the news sure does a lousy job. All the cameras installed all around us and they give us a picture with a weak storyline and expect everyone to believe it?

Facts coming from "conspiracy theorists" are more realistic than the fairy tales that come from Fox news. Probably even more admissible in court, than the garbage they call "proof".

I.e.
The "terrorists" are supposedly wearing a glove to conceal a bomb detonator? lmfao Where did they draw that conclusion from? That cheesy picture floating around the internet??? hahahahaha And i'm supposed to draw that same conclusion? Everyone knows how to take selfies, but no one knows how to take a good video????

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

Yet you continue to use the internet, most likely via an ISP that is run by some mega-corporation.

And here i am, thinking people on ATS used intellect. LMFAO
I guess that should fall in the same category as "common sense". lmfao

Common sense would have told you that Barack Hussein Obama is a MUSLIM name.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Oh you're spreading truth are you?

You sound like someone who hasnt even considered that they're wrong. For all you know, you are the one spreading disinformation.

Your list of things you've done to stick it to the gubmit is a bit concerning...

No drivers licence? So when you have a crash, and injure or kill someone, or damage their property, you reckon you"ll be able to stick it to them then?

Anyway, my point is why live your life filled with so much fear? Do you actually have any personal reason to? Or are you going to live your entire life looking over your shoulder, until you're on your death bed?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: EA006When a conspiracy is the 'truth', the same names seem to be on every post, in opposition of. Have you ever noticed that?

In this day and age of "technology", the news sure does a lousy job. All the cameras installed all around us and they give us a picture with a weak storyline and expect everyone to believe it?

Facts coming from "conspiracy theorists" are more realistic than the fairy tales that come from Fox news. Probably even more admissible in court, than the garbage they call "proof".

I.e.
The "terrorists" are supposedly wearing a glove to conceal a bomb detonator? lmfao Where did they draw that conclusion from? That cheesy picture floating around the internet??? hahahahaha And i'm supposed to draw that same conclusion? Everyone knows how to take selfies, but no one knows how to take a good video????

We're just idiots whose brains don't work, spouting nonsense online. On a conspiracy site no less.

In answer to your other point:

Dealing with the 'unclean hand' when traveling (if you're left-handed) "Among Muslims, the left hand is reserved for bodily hygiene and considered unclean. Thus, the right hand should be used for eating. Shaking hands or handing over an item with one's left hand is considered an insult."

I think someone pointed out though that the "gloves" were actually the safety knuckles of the baggage trolley.

Maybe i thought too much into that and it is what it is.

Love it however when sanctimonious readers have their say. lol

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Oh you're spreading truth are you?

You sound like someone who hasnt even considered that they're wrong. For all you know, you are the one spreading disinformation.

Your list of things you've done to stick it to the gubmit is a bit concerning...

No drivers licence? So when you have a crash, and injure or kill someone, or damage their property, you reckon you"ll be able to stick it to them then?

Anyway, my point is why live your life filled with so much fear? Do you actually have any personal reason to? Or are you going to live your entire life looking over your shoulder, until you're on your death bed?

I don't drive at all. But, since you know so much about your country, did you know that according to the constitution...you have the RIGHT TO TRAVEL? But, anyway, that's a whole different topic.

I didn't say i was right, by any means. But, i can't dismiss the obvious. Am i supposed to believe what the television reporters say, even when they've lied numerous times before???? At some point, you have to see the game for what it is.

It's easy to brainwash a multitude, when the multitude seeks the news as it's source of information. Where would society be without the news?

The biggest reason why i believe the Brussels attack is a "false flag" is because all the Nation's leaders are screaming for a New World Order, in one accord.

And, like Bush, Sr. has said, THEY WILL SUCCEED!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

And here i am, thinking people on ATS used intellect. LMFAO
I guess that should fall in the same category as "common sense". lmfao

Common sense would have told you that Barack Hussein Obama is a MUSLIM name.

It doesn't take a God damn genius to put 2 and 2 together regarding his name.

One can only wonder how ATS lasted until you and your superior intellect showed up roughly one year ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It was. I'm working on my Master's Thesis.

Our lives don't revolve around responding to theories on this site.

You sound like a bitter person.

a reply to: IamAbeliever
That's what I was thinking too.

Actually common sense would dictate that it's not a Muslim name, but an Arabic name. Arabs are not just Muslims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join