It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/22 False Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

are you saying he may be a crisis actor ?

where would one apply for such a thing ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
What about the masons that aren't from America? Does 233 have any significance?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
Here's another eye opener. Check this out!
American Teen Survives Attack in Brussels, His Third Brush With Terrorism

An American injured in the Brussels terror attacks has already been impacted previous terror attacks in Boston and Paris, his family said.

Mason Wells (Yup, that's his name) 19 (Yup, that's his age) was injured in the bombing at the Brussels airport along with two other American Mormon missionaries who had gone to help check in other missionaries who were traveling to the U.S.

"Mason has always assured us that he is safe and careful," Kymberly Wells said. "I told him first and foremost always be aware of your surroundings, please be very careful when you’re traveling be very observant to people around you." gma.yahoo.com...#

Strange, how the pieces seem to fit the puzzle.

How is this a piece of the puzzle? As if a supposedly involved agency would bring out this news... as if they would use the same people and let them stand next to bombs going off? Explain that to me.

You need to up your critical thinking and not connect dots that arent even dots. Seriously this will get you a really distorted view on anything if connect dots like that, and in the end will only lead to frustration. A few coincidences isnt evidence of anything. Youre reaching waaaay too much and this is what gives conspiracy theorists a bad name, not bringing up the topic of numerology or the occult on itself but instantly call it proof without holding back or being nuanced about it.

edit on 305am3123000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Freemasonry isn't connected to Skull and Bones in any way.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
FYI, the Skull & Bones is not a Masonic group, "elite" or otherwise.

a reply to: EightTF3
No, everything ever done is somehow tied to a conspiracy.

a reply to: RainbowPhoenix
33rd degree york rite mason? Well, there's no such thing. One can be a 33rd Scottish Rite Mason or a York Rite Mason, but the York Rite doesn't use the numbering system that the Scottish Rite uses.

The term York Rite is a misnomer though and should more accurately be called the American Rite as this rite is comprised of degrees and orders uniquely structured in America in comparison to that seen in such places like the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Scotland. The York Rite is composed of three main organizations that each operate with their own hierarchy and enjoy their own autonomy. These three bodies have united in a confederate system to ensure mutual continuation and prosperity. These three bodies are known as the Chapter of Royal Arch Masonry, the Council of Cryptic Masonry, and the Commandery of Knights Templar. There are 10-degrees and orders that are conferred by these three bodies. The Chapter of Royal Arch Masonry confers the degrees of Mark Master, Past Master, Most Excellent Master, and Royal Arch Mason. The Council of Cryptic Masonry confers the degrees of Royal Master, Select Master, and Super Excellent Master. The Commandery of Knights Templar confers the Illustrious Order of the Red Cross, Order of Malta, and Order of the Temple.

The Scottish Rite confer from the 4° to the 32°. These degrees build upon the ethical and moral teachings and philosophies offered in Craft Masonry, or more commonly known as the Blue Lodge, through dramatic presentations. These degrees should not be seen as superior to the first three degrees of Craft Masonry, but just a continuation of one's search for more Light in Freemasonry. These degrees are conferred by several controlling bodies: the Lodge of Perfection confers the 4° through the 14°, the Chapter of Rose Croix confers the 15° through the 18°, the Council of Kadosh confers the 19° through the 30°, and the Consistory confers the 31° and 32°. For certain members who have given meritorious service to the community and to Freemasonry, the Rite may confer the 33°; in the Southern Jurisdiction, one must have been received the Knight Commander of the Court of Honor before he can be eligible for invitation to the 33°.

a reply to: LostThePlot
Neither 233 or 322 is significant in Freemasonry.
edit on 23-3-2016 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Then it was scottish my mistake, never too good to admit when I make a mistake, it was a long time ago but thanks for clearing up my memory

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Ah yes, an American centric false flag in Europe, makes perfect sense.

It didn't happen on 3/22, it happened on 22/3.

Stop looking for invisible bogeymen. What a way to waste your life away, being scared of everything and everyone

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Too bad it happened on 22/3 by Belgian reckoning.

ETA: I see Chad got there first. Oh well.
edit on 23-3-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cj6

originally posted by: whatsup86

You mean those "religious extremists" in another country that somehow ride around in Ford pickup trucks?

I'm pretty sure they're Toyotas
(I'm just splitting hairs, I know)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Fake baby doll prop?

Check out 0:35

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Fake baby doll prop?

Check out 0:35

It does seem a little odd that someone would take the time to pick up what appears to be a toy doll doesn't it?

Maybe to pacify a small frightened child perhaps?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Why a fake baby doll prop?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
Strikes Claimed by ISIS Shut Brussels and Shake European Security

Then at 9:11 a.m. — the timing may just have been an eerie coincidence — a bomb tore through a car in the rear part of a subway train pulling out of the busy Maelbeek station at the height of the morning rush, killing at least 20 people. www.nytimes.com...

9:11 a.m.? I'm sure it's just another coincidence.

I noticed that mention on the TV news last night, and thought the same thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

America’s leading CIA-Freemasonic elite group, Skull and Bones

a reply to: network dude
a reply to: KSigMason

I was floored by this statement in the op also!

If this were true, it would be easy to prove. Simply, take this members list of Bonesmen and indicate the Freemasonic Lodge and Year that they were raised as Master Masons. Surely, if Skull and Bones is an "Elite" Masonic group, then the members must have received the first 3 degrees of the Craft/Blue Lodge.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
We set our dates DD/MM/YY, basically.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It looks like it could be a real baby. not enough footage to determine if it's not real. (IMHO)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: nonspecific

It looks like it could be a real baby. not enough footage to determine if it's not real. (IMHO)

Agreed but it looks very rigid, the arm is sticking out and although a lot is going on it seems an odd way to hold a baby to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Freemasonry isn't connected to Skull and Bones in any way.

It's interesting to see a few masons on this thread distancing themselves from 322 but never got involved in yesterdays top thread regarding the attacks....

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Ah yes, an American centric false flag in Europe, makes perfect sense.

It didn't happen on 3/22, it happened on 22/3.

Stop looking for invisible bogeymen. What a way to waste your life away, being scared of everything and everyone
Skull and Bones are from Yale University, an American Institution of Higher Learning. The way you write the date means, squat. And 22/3 is a mirrored number, so again, it means squat.

And, i wasn't "looking for invisible bogeymen". The signs are apparent. Same signature. Same trail of evidence. I really didn't need to look anywhere but the date and time.
3/22 @ 9:11 a.m.

How many coincidences does one need, before they start to question the "official story"?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2016 by Mazzini because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join