It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zika Brain Shrinking may be due to TDAP Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
and for the children born with schrunk heads?

they are just long term "money makers " for the pharma and medics .....!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
yep...big pharma will have an vaccin against the virus before august this year... that means that the olympic games are saved (an giant money pitt) and the prices of the vaccin could go historical high.. (due to the short time for finding it ..lollll)
all and all an win win situation for BIG PHARMA
just as they did with the mexican flu.....a reply to: Cobaltic1978

dn:

your timelines are wrong. If (a big IF) a vaccine would be ready in August, it still needs to be produced in sufficient quantities, distributed, given to the people, and immunity needs to build up. That alone will take at least months. So no, the Olympics will not be saved. And no, its not a win-win for Big Pharma

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

bad planning from Big Pharma to execute such an epidemic in countries with bad Health Care and insufficient funding

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have always thought that a vaccine which most people trust is the greatest form of population control in the world because we volunteer to have it done to us.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
lets see.... NO way they let this opportunity go......a reply to: whismermill

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: akira131

Not to mention, Zika likely spread to Brazil long before this panic began. It's like been entrenched there and infecting people for a while.

We only began to freak out when someone noticed the correlation between Zika and microcephaly. The link hasn't been fully proven to be causative yet although more damning evidence is turning up.

If you aren't pregnant or are unlikely to become pregnant, Zika should be less of a worry for you than dengue or chikungunya since it's almost always mild to nonexistent if you get it. The only remaining questions then are how long it lasts in your system before you completely flush it out.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MysterX

First you point out that there's no vaccine against Zika...then make a point of highlighting that microcephaly more commonly aflicts the poor and uneducated, who may be largely unvaccinated..?
That would be because the claim in the article linked in the OP is that TDAP is causing microcephaly.

Ah...of course.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

Jim Stone is wrong: the TDap vaccine is given at the end of the pregnancy (between 27 and 36 weeks of gestation).
At that point a fetus with microcephaly would have already developed the condition. Once the head is formed, it doesn't shrink!!!

TDap has been given for a long time to pregnant women, in many countries and yet I don't remember a big percentage of the population of the US or Europe in general having microcephaly.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
is this zika virus the same as the earlier version or has it mutated into a more deadly form? has it been purposely altered? is it becoming more widespread because more pregnant women are being offered the tetnus shot? is mother nature trying to make humans less a threat by hitting us with a pathogen that reduces brain capacity? i don't know, i don't have any kind of paper above a high school diploma. but theis is a freaky thing to see happening. i heard on the nbc news lastnight that i believe they saidc that honduras is advising its women not to have babies for 2 years! thats incredible now if it is spreafd by mosquitos and said mosqitos make it to everglades then move up swamps in southern states and east coast that would be a nightmare.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

www.naturalnews.com... So how can you say that when they have a disclaimer you have to read with a magnifying glass. Is this a fact or is it not?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Planned genocide? These people in charge of this must be totally inept...since...you know, population numbers keep rising.

Neil Degrasse Tyson was bang on the money...there is an anti-intellectual movement going on. But hey, dont let logic and truth stand in the way of scaring people for no reason!

you are right...and the anti-intellectual movement is clearly ensconced here on ATS.....dumb = good....smart = lying, hippie, communist, liberal, traitors

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

>Claims to have a PhD and two masters
>Cites WorldNutDaily, Prison Planet and Natural News as credible sources

Nice try.

What a load of old bollocks.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

>Claims to have a PhD and two masters
>Cites WorldNutDaily, Prison Planet and Natural News as credible sources

Nice try.

What a load of old bollocks.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

1) His/her educational claims are clearly bunk
2) He/she isn't even right

Even a broken clock has OP beat.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Exactly.

The world's population is the largest it's ever been and is growing exponentially.

Clearly the powers that be are committing population control genocide.

OP, did you happen to get your PhD from the back of a cereal box, by any chance?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Layman's question here.

In theory if a virus has been around for a number of decades, centuries, etc. Doesn't the body usually ADAPT to it and diminish it's effect and build resistance?

These symptoms are an increase in nature and effect, based on the history of the virus.

1) Does that mean mutation?
2) Does that mean something else was introduced?

A good question. Diseases, like people, are born, have an "adult" active phase" and eventually weaken and die out as the number of immune people in the system rises.

What's happening here is environmental. The main hosts in the past were monkeys; the leap to humans is relatively new (this is a "zoonoses"/zoonotic, and there are lots and lots of diseases that have passed from animals to humans... and all before pharmaceutical companies were formed.)

As the climate has warmed, the mosquitoes that carry the disease can move more northward. In addition, recent droughts have provided a perfect situation for a booming mosquito population.

What happens is that water sources (lakes, pools) dry up and the water predators (dragonflies, fish, etc, etc) die off. When the rains return there are no predators living in the pools of standing water. BUT... it takes only 8-14 days for a mosquito to go from egg to adult. That's faster than any aquatic predator can develop. If you look into the history of dengue fever outbreaks (before 1940) and malaria and yellow fever (before 1940) you will find a large number of these start as a drought ends.

As the climate warms, the mosquitoes are able to live further north. So we'll see them here in Texas after it becomes a problem in Mexico.

So,
* the mutation was that it was able to go from monkeys into humans
* climate is the introduced factor

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

If so, it's a notably failed effort. They are generally as healthy as the rest of us and many live long lives. The amount of mental retardation varies from "no evident effect" to "profound."

You'd think that Evil Companies could come up with something more effective.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Fact is, the media is linking the Zika Virus with microcephaly and that's it! Then comes the media and all the terror over the same case. Yesterday I was probably infected with Zika, since I was with a f****** headache and a low fever, 38 C° (I'm on Brazil and in the northeast, were the cases of microcephaly seems to be groing and fast!). It looks like a cover up for something because, here in Brazil the government give us vaccines for free! Yes, anyone can take a shot here (I mean it =P). The story goes when we known that our government it's kinda lost when we talk about the validity of such thing, a vaccine? Here is for free, "we'll take it anyway" that's what poor people of my country says. Health professionals are talking about that here, that the mothers of some regions of the northeast of Brazil have taken Rubella vaccine that has passed it's validity. Anyway, I'm not giving "The almighty TRUTH", but to start a real questioning about that. Let's think about that:

- The virus is there since 1947, never before linked with microcephaly.
- The cases here in Brazil are pratically isolated in two states in the northeast; Paraíba and Pernanbuco, which together are the same place. It took 1,5 hours to go to one another in a car.
- There are no real evidences nor facts yet to conclude the cause.
- Any signs of a normal flu it's linked to Zika, since it's the new wave of the moment =) .

I'm intriged because here, the zika virus became a "propaganda", every 5 minutes someone tells exactly what the media tells and, brazillians are very superticious and religious.

Anyway, I'll go after some facts about it.

edit on 30/1/2016 by marcelfox because: misspelled some words

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marcelfox

Fact is, the media is linking the Zika Virus with microcephaly and that's it!

No, it was actually Brazilian doctors who first saw a correlation.
www.healthmap.org...

The virus is there since 1947, never before linked with microcephaly.
It was not known in Brazil until 2015.
edit on 1/30/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeas! Brazillian doctors, I haven't speak globaly, I can only speak for Brazil since I'm here. Even other states here doesn't have much cases, only in a normal scale (what? Zika is now the only case for microcephaly?).
You're right, in Brazil the Zika virus is new and fashion. But what about Africa and Asia? So, why linking microcephaly only today, and as you've mentioned, In Brazil?

Anyway, my point is that the media didn't known much but speaks about it and, I heard just yet in the radio that our government are preparing an emergency vaccine:
www.tribunahoje.com...

They are working fast enough, which is a good notice anyway.

Now Colombia have a lot of Zika too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join