It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zika Brain Shrinking may be due to TDAP Vaccine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley
There was a cluster of the deformities in Brazil where women were injected with a new version of dtap when pregnant.

Absolutely false. Or post the evidence for it.

originally posted by: SevenThunders
Brazil uses a different version of the vaccine apparently, one that's only approved for adults in the US, according to one article. Also it wouldn't be the first time vaccine manufacturers were caught selling dangerous version of vaccines to third world countries.

You might equally ask why other Zika endemic areas in South America do not seem to have a microcephaly problem. Perhaps they are not vaccinating pregnant mothers.

The Tdap given to pregnant women is the one for adults: Boostrix, which is the same one given in the UK to all pregnant women, and yet no microcephaly. LINK

The same vaccine is also given to pregnant women in Colombia and Argentina (I have links in Spanish if you wish to see them). And no microcephaly there. The same vaccine is given to all pregnant women in Europe and again, no microcephaly.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley
a reply to: syrinx high priest
Tracing the Zika virus map won't help as reports of the virus does not mean reports of microcephaly.

There was a cluster of the deformities in Brazil where women were injected with a new version of dtap when pregnant. Only a few of those cases were confirmed to be carrying Zika. I have seen no proof that they did not happen to carry the virus as well. I have seen no proof that other factors like vaccines or pesticides in drinking water are not responsible for the deformities.

The WHO says it is Zika that is responsible. Conspiracy theories aside.. why should I trust an organization who seems to have blamed one thing and completely avoiding addressing other possible factors?

You can believe what you want to believe but I wouldn't expect a pregnant woman to blindly trust them with a new magical Zika vaccine.

of course it will help. if there is a strong correlation, then you look for a cause/effect relationship.

you should trust logic and evidence. so far I have only seen opinions and fear. As already stated, if it is just the vaccine, why isn't the problem showing up in areas with no zika outbreak ?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest
My assertion was that it was confined to one vaccine batch. The vaccines were given where a Zika outbreak was occurring. Ground zero.

Oh and where genetically modified mosquitoes were released coincidentally also at ground zero.

I see something very unusual happening with a virus that was previously relatively mild. Shall we just take their word for it that those mosquitoes did not play a role in a mutation? A virus that not only now causing severe birth deformities but is now magically/allegedly transmittable through sex?

I'm not sure which one it is.. vaccines, mosquitoes, Zika but trying to shame me about fear does not make these other considerations disappear.

The onus is on the manufacturers to prove something is safe.. not for consumers to prove their products are unsafe.

And they have already proven they're unsafe time and again. There are stories of "bad batches" that we see every week yet we are supposed to keep trusting and ignore well founded fears?
edit on 18-4-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join