It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zika Brain Shrinking may be due to TDAP Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marcelfox

(what? Zika is now the only case for microcephaly?)
No. But in 2014 there were 147 reported cases of microcephaly in Brazil. In 2015 there were more than 3,500 and Zika became very prevalent in 2015. It is not certain that Zika is the cause but it is known that other diseases can cause this type of birth defect, so Zika would be a good place to start looking.

So, why linking microcephaly only today, and as you've mentioned, In Brazil?
Perhaps because there have not been as many cases of Zika elsewhere as there were in Brazil.

Anyway, my point is that the media didn't known much but speaks about it
That is often true.

edit on 1/30/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: whismermill

Apparently they are giving the vaccine earlier than 22 weeks in some cases. However only a small number of the affected babies actually have measurable amounts of the Zika virus. Thus the Zika connection is not fully established either.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is again some trick with pharmaceutical companies. Each year some new disease and now Zika. I think this is just the camouflage.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MonaMonina

You bet! Every year some new thing became a huge threat that needs to be rapidly fixed by a new vaccine. But, the news are real bad at this point and they blame Zika. I didn't find anything interesting that can give us a real glimpse, I've only checked the brazilian government telling us that they will give some vaccine in order that the olympics could normally occur, as they known that the olympics will bring some cash for the majority of this country, so they are woried about it.

Anyway, another vaccine to be taken, question is; will you take it?
I didn't taked the H1N1 vaccine, never had contracted it too but at the time, what a hysteria!

It's better catch some repelent

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Pardon?

www.naturalnews.com... So how can you say that when they have a disclaimer you have to read with a magnifying glass. Is this a fact or is it not?

That's an influenza vaccine, not the TDaP.
I think you need to get a bigger magnifying glass.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Jizz... zika is starting to trigger the imagination of the folks around the world; now they will try RADIATION:

www.rt.com...
saude.estadao.com.br...

I think that it might potentialize the virus. What do you guys think about?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

one minor flaw in this claim the vaccine is not new - it has been used world wide for some time

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
so now a mutating virus is somehow a conspiracy?.....does anyone ever open up a science book anymore?...I think there are now too many people that have drunk water from lead-lined pipes.....the population of stupid people is increasing.
edit on 9-2-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I think Mr. Stone has a bad information source or may be having translation problems. Here (from Brazil) are the immunization schedules:
www.iapo.org.br...

Physicians avoid giving immunizations to pregnant women as a general rule, unless there's a disease outbreak: en.wikipedia.org...

Which there apparently was....

In Brazil, the same phenomenon reported in other countries was also observed with increasing rates of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths related to pertussis in recent years. In 2013, 109 pertussis-related deaths were reported—a number 7-fold higher than the average number of deaths reported annually in the period from 2001 to 2010. More than 80% of the deaths occurred in infants younger than 3 months of age. To address this serious situation, in late 2014, the Ministry of Health announced the introduction of the Tdap vaccine for all pregnant women in Brazil.

ncbi.nlm.nih article link

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

www.naturalnews.com... So how can you say that when they have a disclaimer you have to read with a magnifying glass. Is this a fact or is it not?

I know but we seem to be walking a track where the vaccines , are all preserved with a toxic mercury mix, this seems to dump the patients immune system, for at least a couple of weeks, where damage is done, they know that some kids are going to be reduced to a vegetative state, but with the cost analysis it works out cheaper than treating the diseases as they would appear naturally. Everyone I have mentioned the flue vaccine to , has usually gone down with a terrible dose of something after the shot, then the question has to be asked what would it do to a developing foetus if the mothers immune system is compromised for a couple of weeks or more.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

anti-vaxxers keep on bleating :

vaccines contain "toxic " mercury "

now 3 simple questions :

does the brazillian TPAD vaccine REALLY contain the mercury preservative

what is the name of the mercury preservative previously used in vaccines

what ios the does of mercury contained in each vaccine shot ?

what is the level at which a which the mercury preservative is harmful to humans [ micrograms / kg body mass ]

is the mercury preservative bio-accumulative - yes or no ?

note - the " error " in the above post = intended irony

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

now 3 simple questions :

what is the level at which a which the mercury preservative is harmful to humans [ micrograms / kg body mass ]

What really worries me is that we are ALL putting chlorine and sodium on our food! Chlorine use on the warfield is banned by the geneva convention...its POISON! and has no one see what happens when you put sodium in water! And yet we are told its safe to put them on our food.....lunacy.

/s, making a point about chemistry.
edit on 10-2-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

now 3 simple questions :

What really worries me is that we are ALL putting chlorine and sodium on our food! Chlorine use on the warfield is banned by the geneva convention...its POISON! and has no one see what happens when you put sodium in water! And yet we are told its safe to put them on our food.....lunacy.

If you really want to get into it, we would have to deconstruct a business model which are keeping the few comfortably off, like its livestock farming, that produces the most greenhouse gasses, way above fossil fuel usage, and it also uses most of the potable water. Add to that the runoff causes a dead area in the ocean where all the runoff actually ends up. Nobody is game to address this issue, the Earths health is our health. I think we were stuffed long ago.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

I know but we seem to be walking a track where the vaccines , are all preserved with a toxic mercury mix, this seems to dump the patients immune system, for at least a couple of weeks, where damage is done, they know that some kids are going to be reduced to a vegetative state, but with the cost analysis it works out cheaper than treating the diseases as they would appear naturally. Everyone I have mentioned the flue vaccine to , has usually gone down with a terrible dose of something after the shot, then the question has to be asked what would it do to a developing foetus if the mothers immune system is compromised for a couple of weeks or more.

The issue here is that you haven't a clue about vaccines, the chemicals contained within them nor how they work and what the body's response is to them.
Rather than just making stuff up in your own mind to fit a belief wouldn't you think it would be better to actually learn something real about them?
Better still, find someone who has a great deal of knowledge about them and get them to teach you. Your local paediatric centre would be a good start.
Ignorance is never bliss, it's usually quite dangerous.

On another note though, there's been a new twist in the Zika story...and it's nothing to do with vaccines.
Mosquito Pesticide Linked to Microcephaly

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

now 3 simple questions :

What no-one is addressing is the fact that most of the world's fish are swimming in dihydrogen monoxide saturated sodium and chloride. Not to mention also being contaminated with Magnesium, Sulphur, Potassium, Calcium, Bromine and significant amounts of Strontium.
STRONTIUM!!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I know but we seem to be walking a track where the vaccines , are all preserved with a toxic mercury mix...

Posted here before but I think it's needed again:

MERCURY:

ALUMINIUM:

edit on 12-2-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
ZIKA NEWS FROM BRAZIL:

A huge number of patiences with:
- Encephalitis
- Guillain Barre's syndrome
- Encephalomyelitis

Had grown 4 times than the normal (which are 20 for 100.000 patiences infecteds), they are linking these cases to Zika, since all the latest patiences with sympthoms related to the diseases listed above had contracted Zika. This went on National News here just yet. The link below it's portuguese only:

g1.globo.com...

If so, it's very creepy.
edit on 21/2/2016 by marcelfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marcelfox

It sounds like some neurotoxin, that plays around with the nervous system. The Guillen Barre's syndrome usually hits you when the immune system is stuffed after the flue , a mate had it and its like getting a dose of curare poison not nice at all. It takes weeks to get the nervous system working again, you cant even shut your eyes.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Jim Stone is wrong: the TDap vaccine is given at the end of the pregnancy (between 27 and 36 weeks of gestation).
At that point a fetus with microcephaly would have already developed the condition. Once the head is formed, it doesn't shrink!!!

TDap has been given for a long time to pregnant women, in many countries and yet I don't remember a big percentage of the population of the US or Europe in general having microcephaly.

I don't know if you saw anything on it, but there are doctors theorizing the brain does actually shrink in the cases being investigated.

Particularly alarming, Dobyns said, is the presence in the Brazilian cases of excess spinal fluid between the brain and skull of the babies.

"If the brain is growing and then suddenly shrinks, then you'll see fluid between the brain and skull," he said. "It has a pattern that suggests that the brain has actually decreased in size."

Link

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

I know but we seem to be walking a track where the vaccines , are all preserved with a toxic mercury mix...

Posted here before but I think it's needed again:

MERCURY:

ALUMINIUM:

The fear uninformed people have over mercury and aluminium is very sad. All it takes it 10 mins research to find the truth. But that would take them away from ATS, youtube videoa and private blogs in order to get their information.

After all...you can't trust anyone. Except it seems any tom dick and Harry who tell you what you want to hear.

Mercury fear is justified in things like fish. Since it accumulates in them. But then it would really only be people like the japanese that eat fish daily that would have to worry. You can certainly play with mercury a bit with your hands and even swallow a bit and it will do you no harm. I spent many hours as a kid under 10 playing with large amounts of it at school thanks to a very cool science teacher who nurtured my interest in chemistry and would show me many cool things. I'm 40 now and feeling fine.

If you see something marked dimethyl mercury though. Leave the building.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join