It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zika Brain Shrinking may be due to TDAP Vaccine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley
The news reports I have seen just says dtap was given to "all pregnant women". I haven't been able to confirm what stage of gestation those particular women were injected.

Hi Riley, please link that article so I can read it, thank you. In the UK the Dtap is given to 'all pregnant women' too, but always in the third trimester, perhaps that's what happened in Brazil. Besides, the CDC have confirmed the Zika virus caused the brain defects: LINK

originally posted by: SevenThunders
Furthermore I find this information concerning the "effectiveness" of TDap and it's safety rather disturbing. I don't understand why the vaccine apologists think it's a good idea for the vaccine industry to control the narrative on its safety. What happened to informed consent? Do you really think the pro vaccine propaganda is unbiased?

It is well known, for instance, that whole cell and acellular pertussis vaccine in DPT and DTaP/Tdap vaccines may cause brain inflammation and permanent brain damage in both children and adults.

articles.mercola.com...

An article from Mercola? First he is lying as usual, as the whole cell vaccine has not been administered since the 90s. Second, the severe side effects for this vacine are extremelly rare and they happen in less than 1 in a million doses (CDC)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Which article? As I said there are several news reports I was actually requesting proof myself which hasn't been provided thus far. You've already said that is even what is said in the UK. Saying "all pregnant women" seems to be standard so I would only posting what you already know.

I have been unable to find anything to back this continued assertion here that it was given at the correct time which others have claimed based on assumptions that medical authorities always go by the book. I have only seen recommendations that it be given late in pregnancy but not proof that it actually was.

I also find it incredible alarming that a vaccine program first introduced as recently as 2014, the time where they would have been pregnant with these babies.. would be not even questioned as being a possible factor. The genetically modified mosquitoes also seems to have been ignored.. as has pesticides being added to drinking water.

..and imo at this point the CDC has zero credibility. If they were indeed lying about the dtap vaccine they would have the be complicit in a coverup themselves.
edit on 16-4-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: riley

Let me explain. Women are administered the Tdap during the third trimester because the transport of maternal immunoglobulin G doesn’t start until week 30. Immunoglobulin G is the only antibody that can pass through the placenta. The vaccine is safe in 1st and 2nd trimester but studies have shown that if it's given then, the levels of antibodies when babies were born were low, hence it is given in the third trimester. LINK. This is why I am sure women in Brazil were vaccinated during the last trimester, because doing so earlier than the 27th week would mean a waste of money as it is not as effective.

The Tdap is acellular which means only some elements of the bacterium are used, instead of the whole killed bacteria which has the advantage of reducing the chance of mild side effects (fever, redness and soreness of the arm). It cannot cause microcephaly as the condition occurs during the first trimester and it does not contain a whole LIVE bacterium.

And the CDC has nothing to do with Brazil anyway, it doesn’t make sense to lie. I say it again: if it was the vaccine why don’t we have the same microcephaly problem in Europe or US?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
No need to explain.. certainly no need to do it so condescendingly.

A waste of money would have been to not waste all those vaccines in china. Unrelated perhaps? There have been alot of unrelated vaccines scares lately. Perhaps you would like to explain to me why that is okay an okay things for any human being to go through.

edit on 16-4-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No need to explain.. certainly no need to do it so condescendingly.

I was not being patronizing at all, I just like people to have all the information they need to understand a medical condition or treatment. I didn’t post it specifically for you, but for anybody who would like to know and anybody reading this thread… explaining things in detail is not condescending, I do it with my best intentions. But one has to wonder why you get offended so easily….

A waste of money would have been to not waste all those vaccines in china. Unrelated perhaps? There have been alot of unrelated vaccines scares lately. Perhaps you would like to explain to me why that is okay an okay things for any human being to go through.

Such as? Can you please be more specific and link evidence? Thank you.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No. I'd rather not at this point.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

And yet...population numbers are still rising.

Are you certain about that?

The Guardian

Europe needs many more babies to avert a population disaster Across Europe birth rates are tumbling. The net effect is a ‘perfect demographic storm’ that will imperil economic growth across the continent

Ozy

it turns out that the world’s population growth rate is now half of what it was forty years ago: 1.2 percent. After peaking at 2.1 in the 1970s, it hit the brakes – and at this pace the number of people on Earth should stop growing and start falling in less than 50 years.

The Telegraph

...and it's not just in Europe where populations are declining. Europe is not the only continent to suffer falling birth rates and population decline, but according to the UN, this might not be something to fear.

There are many more links and examples i could include, that show your information is simply not accurate...what are your sources?

Following on from these declining population numbers, an interesting correlation appears to be with the introduction of vaccines...the birth rate began to drop around the late 1960's and early 1970's..or put another way, around the same period when developed nations began to routinely vaccinate their people...of course, that could all be a total coincidence...or not.

edit on 16 4 2016 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Coincidences also have two or more halves.
This is by far from the most shocking thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

halves? diversion points?

meanings?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We know.

We've known for a couple of decades. It did not make sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
An article from Mercola? First he is lying as usual, as the whole cell vaccine has not been administered since the 90s. Second, the severe side effects for this vacine are extremelly rare and they happen in less than 1 in a million doses (CDC)

Actually if you want to question sources, I'd question anything the CDC claims. Whistleblowers have shown that they are nothing but shills for the pharmaceutical industry. They have been shown to falsify data and promote dubious research at the behest of their clients.

Why would Mercola lie? He's one of the only sources I actually trust.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Actually if you want to question sources, I'd question anything the CDC claims. Whistleblowers have shown that they are nothing but shills for the pharmaceutical industry. They have been shown to falsify data and promote dubious research at the behest of their clients.

You are arguing with someone who's trying to gaslight and obscure a truth we have already realized.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders
I could write a big post about the lies Mercola tells (and have made him a millionaire) and why his followers don't see him for the quack he is, but that will be off topic.

I am going to ask again and maybe this time I'll get an answer: if it was the vaccine why don’t we have the same microcephaly problem in Europe or US? (or any other part of the world where the vaccine is administered).

You are arguing with someone who's trying to gaslight and obscure a truth we have already realized.

You don't know anything about me, why don't you discuss the topic instead of me? Why don't you show me wrong and post some evidence instead of pointing fingers?

Slander is the tool of the looser and the fool, and that's very clear with your post.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Why would Mercola lie?
That's how he makes his living.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: 3danimator2014

And yet...population numbers are still rising.

Are you certain about that?

The Guardian

Europe needs many more babies to avert a population disaster Across Europe birth rates are tumbling. The net effect is a ‘perfect demographic storm’ that will imperil economic growth across the continent

Ozy

it turns out that the world’s population growth rate is now half of what it was forty years ago: 1.2 percent. After peaking at 2.1 in the 1970s, it hit the brakes – and at this pace the number of people on Earth should stop growing and start falling in less than 50 years.

The Telegraph

...and it's not just in Europe where populations are declining. Europe is not the only continent to suffer falling birth rates and population decline, but according to the UN, this might not be something to fear.

There are many more links and examples i could include, that show your information is simply not accurate...what are your sources?

Following on from these declining population numbers, an interesting correlation appears to be with the introduction of vaccines...the birth rate began to drop around the late 1960's and early 1970's..or put another way, around the same period when developed nations began to routinely vaccinate their people...of course, that could all be a total coincidence...or not.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to show with those links.
All of them bar none show an overall increasing population.
Sure, certain demographics have decreasing birth rates and changes in population but again, they show that it may be slowing in some areas but the trend is upwards.
Another thing they show is a huge increase in the ageing population. People are living for longer.
I wonder why that might be...?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Why would Mercola lie?
That's how he makes his living.

And that's why when he's caught lying he has to pay his fines.
www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Zika can be transmitted through sexual contact and blood transfusion

you made the statement the microcephaly has not happened until recently

please back that up with credible research

here is a map of the areas with Zika. if you can produce a map showing the vaccines use matches it, we should look into a cause/effect for this issue

Zika map

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest
Tracing the Zika virus map won't help as reports of the virus does not mean reports of microcephaly.

There was a cluster of the deformities in Brazil where women were injected with a new version of dtap when pregnant. Only a few of those cases were confirmed to be carrying Zika. I have seen no proof that they did not happen to carry the virus as well. I have seen no proof that other factors like vaccines or pesticides in drinking water are not responsible for the deformities.

The WHO says it is Zika that is responsible. Conspiracy theories aside.. why should I trust an organization who seems to have blamed one thing and completely avoiding addressing other possible factors?

You can believe what you want to believe but I wouldn't expect a pregnant woman to blindly trust them with a new magical Zika vaccine.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Brazil uses a different version of the vaccine apparently, one that's only approved for adults in the US, according to one article. Also it wouldn't be the first time vaccine manufacturers were caught selling dangerous version of vaccines to third world countries.

You might equally ask why other Zika endemic areas in South America do not seem to have a microcephaly problem. Perhaps they are not vaccinating pregnant mothers.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

Brazil uses a different version of the vaccine apparently, one that's only approved for adults in the US, according to one article.
So, there's a "version" that's not approved for children? Which version would that be? Are there a lot of pregnant children in Brazil? Are they the only ones delivering microcephalic babies?

edit on 4/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join