It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zika Brain Shrinking may be due to TDAP Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: SevenThunders

Physicians avoid giving immunizations to pregnant women as a general rule, unless there's a disease outbreak: en.wikipedia.org...

"Two vaccines are routinely recommended during pregnancy:

Flu (influenza) shot. The flu shot is recommended for women who are pregnant during flu season — typically November through March. The flu shot is made from an inactivated virus, so it's safe for both you and your baby. Avoid the nasal spray vaccine, which is made from a live virus.
Tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid and acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine. One dose of Tdap vaccine is recommended during each pregnancy to protect your newborn from whooping cough (pertussis), regardless of when you had your last Tdap or tetanus-diphtheria (Td) vaccination. Ideally, the vaccine should be given between 27 and 36 weeks of pregnancy."
Mayo Clinic

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Sooo, you are going to disregard the skeeter transmission? lol.

And now they are saying it is possibly sexually transmitted. If anybody's interested, I'll see if I can find the source I read earlier. A Colorado man got it while spraying for mosquito's in Central American. He returned to Colorado, where it is believed his wife contracted it through sexual contact. .... A couple of other cases too.

Ungood if true.

Unless I missed something, nobody here questioned whether Zika is spread by mosquitos. I didn't read the source links, but I believe they're about a theory that the TDAP combo vaccine, recently introduced to Brazil (allegedly, I don't know whether the recency is accurate) is causing the mass outbreak of microencephaly, rather than the Zika virus causing the outbreak. Nobody is saying Zika is spread via TDAP vaccine.

My theory is that Zika has spread significantly, and thus an exponentially growing number of people are being infected by Zika. Because of the drastic increase of infection rates leading to a drastic increase in microencephalatic births, a connection was made between the two. My guess is if we knew the infection rates in previous years, they would correlate in proportion to the number of cases of microencephaly.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

BTW, they've been giving both MMR and TDAP for ages. Note that microcephaly appears more commonly in the poor and uneducated population, who are less likely to have any sort of vaccinations and have poor access to health care.

Yes they have. The Tdap is simply a reformulation of the earlier DTP vaccine. The diphtheria is a lower dose and the pertussis is a-cellular material as opposed to being an inactivated bacteria. These are nothing new and the DTP vaccine has been around since 1949. DTaP in 1996 and TDAP in 2005. These are not new at all.

Diphtheria, pertussis, and Tetanus are bacteria, I'm no immunologist but I'm really perplexed as to why people would think that that could make people susceptible to a viral based disease.

The populations were this is out breaking are humid environments with known mosquito issues and the El Nino weather pattern will no doubt make the spread of its vector much worse in our hemisphere.

I'm also perplexed why people think this was some sort of de-population scheme? If so its poorly thought out. Using a vector like a mosquito is a tough one. Its an iffy transmission and mosquitoes can be controlled with a concerted effort. Furthermore Zika is similar to dengue fever which has a vaccine so one should be forthcoming with a little emphasis. Contrary to popular belief there is some money in vaccines not the 10000% markup most believe. Any country with an outbreak will simply reverse engineer the drug if its to costly citing national interest etc. If your going to depoulate, weaponized small pox would be far better IMHO.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It's late and I would love to add more but... I sleepy.
I will say this... I am an IS tech in the medical field. There are 2 types of people at work right now... people who know nothing about this...

And people who are freaking out. I have heard comments from people who have never said a controversial thing ever that lean towards suspicion that this could be artificial simply due to what it's targeting and how it is behaving.

Paranoia? Perhaps. But we don't live in the 60's. Humans are capable of things that can be just as heinous as they can be beneficial.

Questions are all anyone has at this point. I mean... who can go all summer without a mosquito bite? I think that fear is what is driving a lot of it but I don't think anyone can deny that anything that targets babies in eutero is worth deeeeppppp scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Yea I live in tx... I know how many are coming from SA and have been for years x.x

The fact even the cdc is saying "hey watch out" is concerning.

It is all crazy. There have been a lot of concerning viruses the last few years. Some blame the over use of antibiotics... others globalisation. Anything that can be transmitted from bug to person and person to person is something I have no doubt governments will have put as priority.

Weather it's for the benefit of their people or something else... it's in the best interest of most to contain it.

As if the world isn't crazy enough.. adding oddly transmitted viruses to the mix and people start to panic fairly quickly.

Like when jaws came out and people stopped going to the beach. This is intimidating because it adversely effects the most loved and innocent among us all.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bigal7997

Routinely but only recently has anyone suggested pregnant women should be getting even flu vaccines. This is a new development in the last few years and one that a great many not only protest but that many in the medical field still dispute and do not advocate. Unless they are on big pharma payrolls.
edit on 29-1-2016 by akira131 because: missed a piece

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SevenThunders
Jim Stone has offered an interesting theory that the encephaly seen in many Brazilian infants may in fact be induced by the newly introduced TDAP vaccine. The Zika virus has been around for a while and has not produced the brain shrinkage until recently. Suddenly the whole world is filled with this virus!

Yet there is no real epidemiological evidence that a mosquito borne virus can move that quickly throughout the world. However there is one very interesting correlation with the new symptoms, the introduction of the TDAP vaccine to Brazil. Moreover pregnant mothers were urged to take this vaccine.

Perhaps the vaccine makes one susceptible to the Zika virus or perhaps the Zika scare is a smokescreen to cover up vaccine malfeasance. Either way the planned genocide continues.

www.jimstone.is...

I think its been proven, that vaccines lowers immune resistance for a few weeks due to the fact of the mercury being used as a preservative, It would make sense that if this virus was in the mosquito population, at the time the mother got a shot, she could be open to this type of disease. That's if its not the shot causing it in the first place.

Looking at the business model response , I suspect Monsanto will be called in to fix the mosquito population at tremendous cost, the vaccine will still be used and the incidence of the disease will drop. Until some Government minister decides, the country is too broke to afford the vaccine or the spraying of the insect population.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I think they are going through some trial runs before they find the right concoction. Let's not forgot that the WHO was caught several times trying to disperse vaccines that contained agents used to sterilize reproduction.

Here is an African case, but it happened in India as well.
www.naturalnews.com...

As to why a vaccine for a bacteriological infection might cause a weakness to a virus, well there are some good explanations for that. The first is that vaccines actually weaken your immune system. For example the flu vaccine makes you more susceptible to future infections.

The second more sinister possibility is that they could deliberately taint the vaccine with a virus, or it could just be another simple "mistake", like when they put the live virus into the vaccine intended to combat the avian flu.
socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Naturalnews is not a reliable source and the story is bull#.
www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Layman's question here.

In theory if a virus has been around for a number of decades, centuries, etc. Doesn't the body usually ADAPT to it and diminish it's effect and build resistance?

These symptoms are an increase in nature and effect, based on the history of the virus.

1) Does that mean mutation?
2) Does that mean something else was introduced?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Doesn't the body usually ADAPT to it and diminish it's effect and build resistance?

In general, yes. But you have to contract the disease first.

1) Does that mean mutation?
2) Does that mean something else was introduced?

No.
No.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just read a little about it. Apparently it's a newer discovered virus, within the last half century.

I thought it was way older. Never mind. I dunno squat about viruses.
edit on 29-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

TDAP/MMR are completely USELESS against Zika. There is currently NO immunization available for Zika: latino.foxnews.com...

Note that microcephaly appears more commonly in the poor and uneducated population, who are less likely to have any sort of vaccinations and have poor access to health care.

Confused...

First you point out that there's no vaccine against Zika...then make a point of highlighting that microcephaly more commonly aflicts the poor and uneducated, who may be largely unvaccinated..?

In your opinion, what does the largely unvaccinated poor, have to do with a greater prevelence of Zika / microcephaly when, as you have said, there is no vaccine against it?

Either Zika is a virus which is spread by infected insects, to which there is as yet no pharma derived immunisation or it isn't Byrd..and if it is, no amount of previous vaccination would prevent the sharp rise in numbers of microcephaly victims springing up seemingly overnight.

Rich or poor, vaccinated or not, it makes no difference if none of those vaccines are to combat Zika...it's not as though an infected mozzie can differentiate between those with a bank account and those without one...surely?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

First you point out that there's no vaccine against Zika...then make a point of highlighting that microcephaly more commonly aflicts the poor and uneducated, who may be largely unvaccinated..?
That would be because the claim in the article linked in the OP is that TDAP is causing microcephaly.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Jim Stone has offered an interesting theory that the encephaly seen in many Brazilian infants may in fact be induced by the newly introduced TDAP vaccine. The Zika virus has been around for a while and has not produced the brain shrinkage until recently. Suddenly the whole world is filled with this virus!

Yet there is no real epidemiological evidence that a mosquito borne virus can move that quickly throughout the world. However there is one very interesting correlation with the new symptoms, the introduction of the TDAP vaccine to Brazil. Moreover pregnant mothers were urged to take this vaccine.

Perhaps the vaccine makes one susceptible to the Zika virus or perhaps the Zika scare is a smokescreen to cover up vaccine malfeasance. Either way the planned genocide continues.

www.jimstone.is...

I think its been proven, that vaccines lowers immune resistance for a few weeks due to the fact of the mercury being used as a preservative, It would make sense that if this virus was in the mosquito population, at the time the mother got a shot, she could be open to this type of disease. That's if its not the shot causing it in the first place.

Looking at the business model response , I suspect Monsanto will be called in to fix the mosquito population at tremendous cost, the vaccine will still be used and the incidence of the disease will drop. Until some Government minister decides, the country is too broke to afford the vaccine or the spraying of the insect population.

It hasn't been proven at all.
You're just speaking nonsense.
And there's no mercury in the TDaP vaccine.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

a reply to: akira131

Very interesting. I have no doubt that mosquitoes are not the only vector for the Zika virus. Just as some suspect that ticks are not the only vector for Lyme disease.

It is still odd to me that a virus that has been around for so long would suddenly be associated with mass birth defects. This is where the suspicion arises.

not really, epidemiological studies that could establish such a link require a really large study population. that was absent until Zika showed up in Brasil.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I don't get how a vaccine usually given to pregnant women between 26-32 weeks of pregnancy, could affect the development of the foetus in the first trimester.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This is a real tragedy, the effects could potentially be devastating. Not just for the babies but the mothers who can't cope bringing up these babies with such an awful disease, it's amazing it's not really been widely covered in the media. I guess some things are more important than the potential death of millions of children and the wider effects that will have on the countries effected

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
This is a real tragedy, the effects could potentially be devastating. Not just for the babies but the mothers who can't cope bringing up these babies with such an awful disease, it's amazing it's not really been widely covered in the media. I guess some things are more important than the potential death of millions of children and the wider effects that will have on the countries effected

I'm not sure where you've been looking but it's being covered pretty extensively.
Zi ka Virus

Been on pretty much every news show ion TV I've watched recently too.

EDIT: Not sure why the word Zika is split in the link.
edit on 29/1/16 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
yep...big pharma will have an vaccin against the virus before august this year... that means that the olympic games are saved (an giant money pitt) and the prices of the vaccin could go historical high.. (due to the short time for finding it ..lollll)
all and all an win win situation for BIG PHARMA
just as they did with the mexican flu.....a reply to: Cobaltic1978

dn:

edit on 29-1-2016 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join