It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zika Brain Shrinking may be due to TDAP Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Jim Stone has offered an interesting theory that the encephaly seen in many Brazilian infants may in fact be induced by the newly introduced TDAP vaccine. The Zika virus has been around for a while and has not produced the brain shrinkage until recently. Suddenly the whole world is filled with this virus!

Yet there is no real epidemiological evidence that a mosquito borne virus can move that quickly throughout the world. However there is one very interesting correlation with the new symptoms, the introduction of the TDAP vaccine to Brazil. Moreover pregnant mothers were urged to take this vaccine.

Perhaps the vaccine makes one susceptible to the Zika virus or perhaps the Zika scare is a smokescreen to cover up vaccine malfeasance. Either way the planned genocide continues.

www.jimstone.is...

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Planned genocide? These people in charge of this must be totally inept...since...you know, population numbers keep rising.

Neil Degrasse Tyson was bang on the money...there is an anti-intellectual movement going on. But hey, dont let logic and truth stand in the way of scaring people for no reason!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This virus has been around for how long?

Something has gone drastically wrong and when it does, it's usually due to BIG Pharma, looking for BIG profits.

Thalidomide seems to resonate within this sad occurrence.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Funny since I have a PhD and two masters degrees in engineering math and science. Nevertheless I definitely believe that there is a conspiracy to destroy the human race. It's right out in the open in fact. Look at the goals of the Georgia guidestones.

Then there are these scientists cheering for the death of 90% of the human race. These are your elitist friends. Are they also anti-intellectual?

www.wnd.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Notice that disease is one of their favorite techniques for inducing genocide. Just because they haven't succeeded yet doesn't mean they won't keep trying. No doubt there is a higher power that prevents their success, for now.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Planned genocide The story of America

10 million+ Estimated number of Native Americans living in land that is now the United States when European explorers first arrived in the 15th century

Less than 300,000 Estimated number of Native Americans living in the United States around 1900

5.2 million identified as American Indian or Alaska Native in the 2010 census

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SevenThunders

Funny since I have a PhD and two masters degrees in engineering math and science. Nevertheless I definitely believe that there is a conspiracy to destroy the human race. It's right out in the open in fact. Look at the goals of the Georgia guidestones.

Then there are these scientists cheering for the death of 90% of the human race. These are your elitist friends. Are they also anti-intellectual?

www.wnd.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Notice that disease is one of their favorite techniques for inducing genocide. Just because they haven't succeeded yet doesn't mean they won't keep trying. No doubt there is a higher power that prevents their success, for now.

And yet...population numbers are still rising. Maybe you should return those degrees (if you actually have them)

Hey...this is a fun game though...lets see what other extraordinary claim contrary to all evidence we can make..

Come on guys, everyone join in!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

Planned genocide The story of America

10 million+ Estimated number of Native Americans living in land that is now the United States when European explorers first arrived in the 15th century

Less than 300,000 Estimated number of Native Americans living in the United States around 1900

5.2 million identified as American Indian or Alaska Native in the 2010 census

This isnt whats being discussed. Global genocide is being discussed. And the global population is rising. Sorry.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Funny since I have a PhD and two masters degrees in engineering math and science.

Someone with all those credentials who doesn't recognise that WND and Prison Planet are poop? Now there's your mystery!
edit on 28-1-2016 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes!

(post by SevenThunders removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I posted that has you made it seem like you balked at the very idea of governments planning mass genocide. I don't need to reference the holocaust do I? I not once disputed that the population as a whole is going up but that does not mean the government couldn't be up to shenanigans. Maybe it was an unforeseen side effect so they are covering it up with the zika virus just maybe. Also don't be so quick to dismiss the idea of governments orchestrating planned genocides.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

This situation is disturbing regardless of the cause. Free and open discussion of all possibilities should be a no brain-er. Don't be discouraged by those who would prefer to denegrate.

This is an idea I personally had not thought of, though I was not aware of a new TDAP vaccine in circulation. We had a nasty incident in my state with our last governor and his forced vaccinations on female teens. Did he know what would happen? probably not, he just knew that was a fat check he was getting for endorsing something as law that was.. NOT law.

I put nothing past corporations that care for money first and healthcare second. (IF it even comes second to them)

Interesting read. Thank you

why spend millions in testing when you can test it on a 3rd world population and get paid for doing so.... just say'in..
edit on 28-1-2016 by akira131 because: last thought

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sooo, you are going to disregard the skeeter transmission? lol.

And now they are saying it is possibly sexually transmitted. If anybody's interested, I'll see if I can find the source I read earlier. A Colorado man got it while spraying for mosquito's in Central American. He returned to Colorado, where it is believed his wife contracted it through sexual contact. .... A couple of other cases too.

Ungood if true.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

cdc zika faq

cdc sexual transmission possibilities

www.nytimes.com...

times article detailing 2 possible cases, (sorry insert link button not working for second)

scary.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: akira131

Very interesting. I have no doubt that mosquitoes are not the only vector for the Zika virus. Just as some suspect that ticks are not the only vector for Lyme disease.

It is still odd to me that a virus that has been around for so long would suddenly be associated with mass birth defects. This is where the suspicion arises.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: akira131

That's it! The one I read in the NYT's. Thanks. I thought it was interesting, and something to keep in mind. As you know, the U.S. has many immigrants from Central America. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

www.wnd.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Your assertion about your education sounds odd given that in order to do a research degree, the first thing you learn to do is verify your sources. You must be new to the community - otherwise you'd know that these two sources are blogs and contain material that is patently wrong.

...and with a PhD, aren't YOU a scientist/researcher? Aren't you friends with a bunch of other PhDs?

I am.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

I think Mr. Stone has a bad information source or may be having translation problems. Here (from Brazil) are the immunization schedules:
www.iapo.org.br...

Physicians avoid giving immunizations to pregnant women as a general rule, unless there's a disease outbreak: en.wikipedia.org...

TDAP/MMR are completely USELESS against Zika. There is currently NO immunization available for Zika: latino.foxnews.com...

I don't know where Mr. Stone got his ideas, but he needs to do some more aggressive fact checking of his sources.

BTW, they've been giving both MMR and TDAP for ages. Note that microcephaly appears more commonly in the poor and uneducated population, who are less likely to have any sort of vaccinations and have poor access to health care.
edit on 28-1-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Given the state of global travel it is entirely possible that a virus can spread this quickly. All it takes is for someone infected to travel from one mosquito rich area to another, or for infection carrying mosquitos to be so transported and then bite human hosts in the new area.

This is why I completely disbelieved anyone who was trying to put out the ludicrous idea that Ebola was airborne ... just like the flu or common cold.

Zika may also have been around for a long time, but no rule says it has to stay static and unchanging. Viruses mutate. They do so quite often in fact. The flu mutates every year which is why they try to get you a new vaccine every year which is still a complete crap shoot.

Nothing says that Zika didn't recently mutate into this form that is usually quite mild except to unborn children.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It could be that the tdap steers the immune system away from fighting the virus and then it gets a chance to take hold better. This virus has been around a while and women have been pregnant during that time. You have to look for changes during that time. Any vaccine can steer the immune system so you get less effective against other microbia. Even if a microbe is symbiotic, it can become problematic if you steer your immune system away from it.

If you have a strong immune system it wouldn't probably be a problem. But remember that in South America they usually run a purge around every month or two to kill of parasites that are in the warmer environment.
edit on 28-1-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Thats right TDAP is not given to prevent zika. It's given for Tetanus, Diptheria and Pertussis. The idea here is that the vaccination itself is either the cause of the brain shrinkage or that it makes the patient more susceptible to zika. The latter might explain why it suddenly develops its current nasty symptoms.

However in Brazil, TDAP is actually recommended for pregnant mothers, which to me is absolutely astonishing. Does the disease risk outweigh the vaccine risk? I'm guessing not.

idsent.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join