It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I will share! I promise!

I just have nothing to share right now. I haven't hooked up my midi stuff to my computer since I first loaded pro tools! I've been playing my electric guitars unplugged for a couple years now! I don't even know why. Just haven't felt the need to plug in and be amplified. Kind of like picking up the banjo... just seemed like the right thing for my head space.

I like minimalist guitarist like Edge (80's style), sloppy playing (SRV, punk), and noise (Sonic Youth, Explosions in the Sky) but like I said, I also dig classical and have played jazz. Kind of all over the place! I recorded a solo of me hitting a note, fiddling with a delay knob to match the beat, loved how that sounded and left it! That was a cassette 4-track in the late 80s. I don't think my mindset has changed much since then. Technique? Probably but it is all about the mind! Definitely not a perfectionist.

It always comes back to the mind! Ha! Strange how that works out.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I take your promise and try to be patient.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

And the Jupiter Ascending thing is just proof that very many remember the meaning not the exact words. Ascending and rising are the same the first is pretty rare so the lazy brain just makes rising out of it if it has to repeat it without notes.

Actually my ex worked at a movie theater so we could see free movies anytime we wanted so we went a lot.. I saw the Preview for Jupiter Rising. Right before it was supposed to come out.. A few times actually.
You can find people asking questions online "Jupiter Rising and Ascending are they the same movie?"

You didn't look at those pictures closely enough did you?

Forbes is going to write a movie title both incorrectly and correctly in the same article?

And if you notice all the URLs say Rising on average, while on the page say ascending.

You can't understand what it's like going home and googling the movie only to find out it does not exist.. Google at the time didn't even redirect me. You don't think that's strange? It was the New York Times article that changed before my eyes.

By the way the movie never came out, and I was in the theaters like I said like every week.. It was supposed to be out in 2 weeks. It ended up coming out in February which is the slowest movie time worst time to release a movie.

They said they had to go back into it and redo a bunch of graphics. Well the preview I saw had white lettering. When I saw it the next time it was ascending with gold lettering in this dumb font that had "alien like" symbols.. looked really child like. Rising looked grown up..

It would be like forgetting I'm a dude and wondering where my breasts went.. Like not going to happen.

Even respected news people called it Rising AFTER watching it...

There are people online asking why there was a preview for Rising, AND a preview for ascending, aren't they the same movie?? Even the people working on the movie called it Rising..

One theory of course is that they were at risk of a copyright violation.

I kind of think that's plausible. Or someone didn't like what the movie was saying.. (basically taking the world back from 'saturn satan blood sucking vampire guy) Get it? Jupiter Rising? Taking the power back.. those "aliens" or gods own planets and use the life force of people to stay alive forever.

so they changed the name without telling anyone and moved the date back and edited out good bits.. Who knows..

Or it's one of those mandela things..

When I purposefully remember something I never get it wrong. I remembered that movie on purpose. So no I'm not wrong.

I also found heavily edited comment sections on one of the previews.. The OFFICIAL preview url was jupiter rising. A lot of links got changed but they left the URL so the names don't match up.. Anyway I bet people were calling it Rising in the comments and it was covered up. For copyright or for whatever reason.

Because There were thousands of comments and they were all four variations on the same 3 jokes.. Just over and over, not one real comment except..

And this is great btw..

one of the first comments says 100,000 views and only 2 comments? wtf??
and putting the posts in chronological order you find an odd pattern..
100 posts later in time another person who says 2,000,000 views and only 2 comments? how??

Right but there are over 100 comments in between those..

So someone was doing some heavy trickery there.

I don't know what it means..

BUT I'm not asking you whether I Remember correctly or not.

That's not me, but it's from reddit.

Holy. #. Holy #. I think I may have seriously jumped timelines. See, I had originally remembered Jupiter Ascending. I had seen it in a commercial and I was captivated by the name. Some time ago, maybe around September of 2015, I found out that it was Jupiter Rising. I was a little taken aback, and definitely thought it was a ME since I had just found out about the Berenstæin Bears just the month before, but my rational self thought, hey, maybe it's just a faulty memory (even though Jupiter Ascending sounds way better but w/e). And so, I accepted Jupiter Rising. And I was fine with Jupiter Rising. But now I find out that it's Jupiter Ascending again. And I'm freaking out

See I have one of those too.. Freaking tidycats..

cause me and the same movie theater ex had a cat.. Well she still has a cat..

Anyway kitty always needed kitty litter and we kept getting these coupon for the big thing of tidy cats. So we bought a lot of it. All the time.. Then one day I was in petco (we actually brought kitty with us on a leash. So he could hang out and get treats and stuff..)

BUT I was starring at this box of Tidy Cat... Likw what the hell am I looking at.. Ex comes over left the cat chilling on the counter with the checkout girl (he loves all people) She comes over sees what I'm starring at and just looks at me like ok yes that one silly boy come on?! LOL so I grabbed tidycat and I argued with her in the car about it.. Hobbes perched on my shoulder now.. I think he thought he was a parrot..

She doens't believe me she thinks I'm crazy as usual.. (for her it's ALWAYS been Tidy Cat)
I made a huge deal about it then it was back to motha #ing tidycats (with an S again)

Which is perfect because I'm not the only one that happened to.

It's something that has happened most of my life..

but freaking tidy cats man.. I'm not asking a question IS THIS HAPPENING.. I'm not. just like I'm not asking what my name is.

you guys get it right? it changed TO tidy cat.. And that freaked me the hell out, but if that's all I could eventually say whatever maybe I remembered wrong.. but it bugged the hell out of me.. AND then it switched BACK.. It feels better that it's back, but wth?

I'm only looking for why not if.

I can tell you are not quite comprehending what me and serdgiam are talking about.. AND it's probably because you think reality is solid.. I call it an illusion and you argue about that and then call it "based on information.." Which makes it indistinguishable from a simulation(illusion).. Your general cultural bias of course is materialism, even when you talk about mind over matter.. Why would you think events have to stay the same if you want to talk about time travel.. Like didn't we just go over this? An inability to move on and continue is a sign of always reverting to a base belief in the total "realness" of this...

I'm not remembering jupiter rising wrong.

Sometimes my memory is so good I remember the future. That is proven without any doubt. How do you think I do that? My record is minutes and minutes long.. It already happened so I knew what had already happened in the future that was my past..

You think peoples memories are fuzzy and they are for the most part.

But How many dreams do you remember? I remember long portions of my dreams every night. I developed ways of remembering those "fleeting" memories better.. Dream memory, and dejavu future memory and mandela memory and Astral projection emmory all have the same quality, the 3d human body consciousness tries to overwrite it right away.

not for me.. It's the rest of you who can't remember.

edit on 23-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I take your promise and try to be patient.

I don't think you and patient live in the same universe hahah..
have you guys ever met?

jk

now I'm waiting too.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Crappy producer? Failed marketing stunt? I'm not doubting the fact that there's room for confusion, just saying jumping timelines is highly unlikely. Is it a good movie?

Sometimes companies try out a limited number of packages with a slightly different logo, label, or appearance, monitor the customer reaction and if it's not selling better keep the old. That's no reason to freak out.

I never said I wasn't a materialist and it's no cultural bias it's common sense. If something has no measurable effect on reality it's not real.
A solid fact.

Love
Your Dense Matter

edit on 23-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Crappy producer? Failed marketing stunt? I'm not doubting the fact that there's room for confusion, just saying jumping timelines is highly unlikely. Is it a good movie?

Sometimes companies try out a limited number of packages with a slightly different logo, label, or appearance, monitor the customer reaction and if it's not selling better keep the old. That's no reason to freak out.

I never said I wasn't a materialist and it's no cultural bias it's common sense. If something has no measurable effect on reality it's not real.
A solid fact.

Love
Your Dense Matter

what are you talking about now?

When I remember the future How do you think that can happen?

And there is no record of tidy cats changing names.. No official statement no old ads nothing..

And you don't get to decide what is likely and unlikely about things you have no understanding of.

Neil Degrasse Tyson just tried to tell you peeple. "the universe doesn't make sense so you can't say that doesn't make sense therefore it's impossible."
I know exactly what he's talking about.

And do you have split personalities going all lucifer anti christ and now back to a donkey?

I KNOW where you are confused Serdgiam tried his best. It's not jumping timelines.. It's more like a fuzzy web..

And you are slow on the science too..

We already went over this..

FAKE particles, turn into REAL particles.. And even while they are Fake they affect reality.. That probably won't sink in for you. Like EVER.. but let me try a paper..

Try this maybe?

or just an article

Are virtual particles really constantly popping in and out of existence? Or are they merely a mathematical bookkeeping device for quantum mechanics?

Quantum mechanics allows, and indeed requires, temporary violations of conservation of energy, so one particle can become a pair of heavier particles (the so-called virtual particles), which quickly rejoin into the original particle as if they had never been there. If that were all that occurred we would still be confident that it was a real effect because it is an intrinsic part of quantum mechanics, which is extremely well tested, and is a complete and tightly woven theory--if any part of it were wrong the whole structure would collapse.

You honestly have no clue how weird it all is. .

remember that M I T class I was taking.. well I stopped paying attention I have too many rabbit holes going but..

even in the first bit of the class I learned how two interfering electromagnetic fields could form a standing wave and you could keep particles photons whatever inside the valleys of the wave.. so basically you have a bunch or particles all lined up but separate "floating" in space..

as you excit them they get more and more excited, and when they reach their full potential energy they warp back to their lowest energy state without any time passing..

that also violates laws of conservation of energy and or time..

Your "logic" and "common" sense is common but it's not logical based on current science.

Einsteins speed of light limit is being broken some how or another by quantum entanglement..

Make it make sense please oh sense maker?

Or are you lost?

Do you hear what I'm saying

But while the virtual particles are briefly part of our world they can interact with other particles

Even fake things have real effects!!

Don't be a Sheep
Look up Lamb Shift.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If you remember the future blow me away and tell me what happens tomorrow. I bet you have an excuse why you can't?
You obviously didn't understand what I was saying with the customer acceptance test. So let's just drop it. Totally a reason to freak out the company is probably run by witches. You win. Happy?

I believe you slept in your bitchy-pants. And just as an fyi what scale are we talking here? Are you a quantum particle? Do you have their weird properties? Do planets behave like quantum particles? Can we know for sure where Venus is right now in its orbit around the sun? And how fast it is at the same time? Yes, right? Seems like you and your current science interpretation just missed one important point of reference:
SCALE!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If you remember the future blow me away and tell me what happens tomorrow. I bet you have an excuse why you can't?
You obviously didn't understand what I was saying with the customer acceptance test. So let's just drop it. Totally a reason to freak out the company is probably run by witches. You win. Happy?

I believe you slept in your bitchy-pants. And just as an fyi what scale are we talking here? Are you a quantum particle? Do you have their weird properties? Do planets behave like quantum particles? Can we know for sure where Venus is right now in its orbit around the sun? And how fast it is at the same time? Yes, right? Seems like you and your current science interpretation just missed one important point of reference:
SCALE!

that's also a misundrstanding that scale changes things.. It does and it doesn't I am not going to blink in and out of existence cause I'm so big right? Well it's happening in every cell right now all the time.. Have you ever even wondered what memories are?

I remember the future when I have dejavu.. That's how I know dejavu is not a memory trick.
Maybe I'll ask my ex to come on here sometime and explain it. If I get a weird look on my face people ask and I say all I have to do when it happens is keep the memory lock (loose focus) and fast forward. Then call it out before it happens.

bitchy pants?

No I'm being your mirror.. It's the magic of being a contrarian..

You pretend like you know but do you even have a physics background?

They have entangled entire FIELDS of atoms with a single electron.. like thousands.. That's a lot of data breaking all the rules einstein said were rules.. And no that's not "quantum" scale silly.

I already said these virtual particles have REAL EFFECTS.. on the scale of the atom.. I feel like I'm talking to a wall. What do you think memory is?? you think it's electricity? or what ? what is it? because if that's what it is they've already shown that "electricity" can be entangled across space/time bypassing the speed of light.

Where is your overarching "information" how does that work? the universe is based on information? So is that another dimension? (actual definition of dimension not how idiots use the word)

the CIA admits it in STARGATE and what's the other one.. SUN STREAK

You have to be able to get into an almost body paralyzed mind awake state to do it..
That's why YOU cannot receive transmission..

Here's a little pdf on SUN STREAK

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

What you want me to keep playing the card game?

I'm 17/30 so far..

not conclusive but what what if I get to 100 or 1,000 trials and I'm still in the 40 or 50% range? The statistical amount should be 33% I'm at 57% right now.. If I do it only when I feel more of the "in the zone" woo psychic feeling I might be able to get it higher than that.

You have to follow the data, not decide what you think is right first.

The material world being all that is, doesn't make any sense when virtual particles pop in and out of it , from??? somewhere? Well probably from no where to be precise, that same place with all the "dark gravity" would be my guess.

To bridge the gap between my and your understanding of time I would just say I'm in all times all the time.. It just appears like it's ONE TIMELINE.. that's all.. They are not separate.. You cannot meet yourself. It's similar to how when you watch a movie you don't think you are seeing a series of still images, you think people are literally running and cars driving and explosions exploding, but none of that is taking place.. That's the illusion of movies..
just still photos animated..

Very similar to when you compare "electromagnetic waves" to "photons" (they are the same thing btw..) You knew that right? waves are particles, particles are waves?
photons are like the still frames of a movie.. electromagnetic waves, are sort of the illusion you see..

so timelines.. there is only one time fuzz.. not multiple lines..

"Psychoenergetics" the CIA term for it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

"Psychoenergetics" the CIA term for it.

you should see how they talk about it.. In training they'll have a guy on target, "and then the signal suddenly ended in darkness."

"excellent session. 032 experienced all sensory perceptions and dimensions. The only problem experienced is that 032 did not objectify visuals as they occurred. Dangers of editing were discussed."

that's exactly how it is for me..

it's this certain focus you have to have to be psychic.. And your own mind changes what you think it is.. so you can't think about it.. you have to let it happen.

they call it focus 10 in multiple places.

You can find their reports sent to section chiefs on criminal behavior the psychically uncovered.. So they were using this as intelligence. Sadly I can't find any answers back from the reports.. But maybe that's what I'll spend my time on tonight.. there's thousands and thousands of pages.

they called SUN STREAK

DRAGON ABSORB for budget purposes hahaha..

that is just awesome..

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I have wondered what memories are and there's a pretty good explanation out there I'm willing to accept.

source

I also somehow doubt your hundreds of atoms entangled with one electron story. Not that it is impossible but it still means "just" the spin. You know that these atoms don't magically turn into electrons if thy get entangled, right? I'd like to see the paper.
Even if what has Einstein to do with it? And how was he in this case wrong? Where did he say that wasn't possible? How was it possible for him to say that since he was working on it in the beginning and this is now advanced stuff? Post mortem commentary? Please explain it to me? Another thing I bet you can't because of your reality aversion.

I use dimension as integral for the area of what's topic, don't know what you mean its "actual definition" is. Degree of freedom?
The dimension of my information thingy is obviously the "holographic code"ltbd. It's not a parallel universe or whatever you seem to imply.

I pretend like I know? Really? You got that from all the questions I am constantly asking? Or does it somehow piss you off that I have my own theory and believe neither yours nor Serdgiams web thread stuff.
Because it would be an insane waste of energy.
Just saying.

I won't comment on the deja vu, I take your word for it. Bitch.

Also don't worry about my education, I keep repeating I'm a general dilettante, if you try to forbid me to have my opinion or to talk about stuff because I have no degree I'd never speak again.
But I was at good schools if that helps.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I never said anything about atoms being electrons you goof.

Here:

IS a link

it's 3,000 atoms to one Photon.

the actual paper is published in Nature, but it costs money

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I didn't play the last few days. Didn't even go and get my crate that should be open now. What exactly are you doing? Predicting your draws? What the opponent plays?

If that's what makes you say Einstein was wrong, I would like to point out, it was in the very beginning and he found it.
And I want to rub your nose in the microscale part of the paragraph...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

IT doesn't take any energy you silly..

does a movie take more energy by using separate images that seem like one thing?

AGAIN it's not MULTIPLE time lines.. It's just one thingie..

In fact if it's based on information there is only ONE thingie running at any given time, jsut the picture might come in slightly altered is all.

So no you don't understand what I'm saying,

AND

you are missing the part where virtual atoms violate Conservation of energy..
Tell me how?

This started with you telling me I'm wrong in my memories. So remember if you don't want to do this you can always say what you THINK.. And I think you are missing the boat completely. Your ideas are all the same as old sci fi movies.. Classic.. But not correct anymore even based on proven science, not my weird woo ideas.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I didn't play the last few days. Didn't even go and get my crate that should be open now. What exactly are you doing? Predicting your draws? What the opponent plays?

When I said card game I had the psychic test on my brain that me and you were using. supposed to be dice. How would I use unknown probabilities for anything? That's just goofy. 33% the chance of 1 2 or 3

I'm at 57% so far, I know it's not a big enough sample size..

Check out my pictures of CIA docs..

edited in above.

It's a pdf, and it's a great read

Here this is specifically for YOU peeple

all 5 points.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

What? I never said your memory is wrong, I was pointing out there are different explanations.

My ideas are old sci-fi? What ideas? Because most of them are since I am not an arrogant fool who believes he got all the answers has superpowers and knows the future.

It's my fault I get that I throw a lot of weird sh1t out here in the cafe sometimes posting under influence, then there are my meme-threads-storylines I keep pushing one day I am an alien the next the antichrist, super out there, totally materialistic the next day...
That's because I am looking for answers and do the # not know what is really going on.
But what I observed however, nobody does.

I have sufficient data that conclusively proofs I am not telepathic. Emphasis: I am not, not: doesn't exist.
And I know the zone but then it's not saying what will happen but saying what I want that works. Digital telekinesis?

edit on 23-2-2017 by Peeple because: Oops

These documents are really cool btw

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I know I have better memory than most people. Like for instance the 17/30 number? I didn't check to see if that's right, but I know it is. I got that by remembering 2 different posts of mine.. I have to look at them in my head and then I added them together. Same wy I do math in my head just moving images around basically..

If it had happened to you, you would know..

And I'm sorry if I sound so super special, but I don't care what people think of me, I'm just sharing data for those with the right history to pick up on..

Did you think I was joking when that dice game shot out 54 45 67 ........39?
hope I got those right? or was it 34? See I can even tell when a memory is not sure..

anyway no I was not joking.. Those numbers did come up..
It happened right when I was the most intense.

And I'm sure that's why other things have happened my entire life.

You know, well maybe not, but When you leave your body you can think like 1000s times better than in your body. Body is slow slow.. Only one shell of the Russian doll called "dimensions" 1d is inside of 2d is inside of 34 is inside of 4d is inside of "hyperspace"

IMO..

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I believe you. I'm a tiny bit jealous and just was lashing out because you attacked me.

Funny thing the last time I checked how late it is, it was 22, now 2:30? Am I typing so slow?

67 39 54 45 without looking, that's how good my memory is

If we were real life friends I'd like to have makeup sex now...

edit on 23-2-2017 by Peeple because: Stupid auto always makes really out of real

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I believe you. I'm a tiny bit jealous and just was lashing out because you attacked me.

Funny thing the last time I checked how late it is, it was 22, now 2:30? Am I typing so slow?

67 39 54 45 without looking, that's how good my memory is

If we were real life friends I'd like to have makeup sex now...

hahaha

oh gawd peeple..
Now I can't be psychic for days..
totally throwing me off..

time goes by for me really fast when I'm in this thread.
Maybe we're having too much fun?
time flies and all..

I have that silly game open and I'm not even trying to play it. Could go open a crate I guess.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Are you sure? Isn't that explanation a bit too simple and materialistic for you BB?
Maybe it's not the fun but our akh entanglement through the holographic code causing the information bits to spin faster and...
I'm sorry I am such an a-hole.

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join