It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't think you are.

I bet we could have amazing fights in person.

I just got a falcon scout..

Now I just need some Ka Ba La..

Oh no seriously?

are we Trans?

Nothing bad joke in the picture.. Trans Friendly..

"Time Echoes"

Universe you are drunk stop it..

edit on 23-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Have a nice day BB. It's 3am and I should at least meditate a bit.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Did you play the campaign? I thought it was pretty disturbing with the Annunaki mindsnatching the troops.
Because it's kind of what I believe is actually happening.
Zombie-thetan-brainslugs.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Did you play the campaign? I thought it was pretty disturbing with the Annunaki mindsnatching the troops.
Because it's kind of what I believe is actually happening.
Zombie-thetan-brainslugs.

Yea I did..

I find the game in general has me thinking about that..
I usually play consortium and annunaki..
And if you add those together you know the banking system and all of it.. Big corporations being more powerful than governments of entire worlds (consortium).. And annunaki is just obvious..

It's very much like what we have been talking about lately, which is funny that I just got that time card for the first time..

"Time echos" it copies the card twice as 1/1 but doesn't carry over the effects.. It just struck me funny because it was so... Timely..

Do you know about warhammer 40k? It's obviously a loose copy of that and starcraft..

And for some reason being thoroughly mind #ed.. I'm not scared of getting mind #ed anymore..
I guess that bit reminds me of V for Vendetta when the girl.. And she comes out of it completely unafraid..
edit on 24-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Timely time echoes? Haha...

Didn't know warhammer 40k just checked it out and dude...are those landscapes they're playing on handmade? Looks awesome. I love painting little minions. Was almost my favourite part of playing descent.

Now I will go and see if I can learn how to navigate 4chan...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Timely time echoes? Haha...

Didn't know warhammer 40k just checked it out and dude...are those landscapes they're playing on handmade? Looks awesome. I love painting little minions. Was almost my favourite part of playing descent.

Now I will go and see if I can learn how to navigate 4chan...

I can't figure out how to navigate it..
Oh I have no idea about the figures and landscapes.. One of my brother's played it.

There is a computer game version..

One of the teams are these not living things that their only purpose is to exterminate life in the entire universe.
that's scarier than the hell guys or annunaki lol.. Another scary team are the space marines who basically worship some church or whatever and they go around wiping out entire planets of "heretics" and "non believers"

interesting game to test your philosophy on.

Oh and the Time echos hit me a little harder than being timely.. IT's my entire concept of what it is..
My location in space/time... See it.. "Reverberation Echo Station"

haha

Here's Eldar the sort of vibration alien guys:

Superficially, the Eldar appear very similar to humans, though they are generally taller and slimmer, with sharp features and pointed ears. They are long-lived by human standards, and most will live more than a thousand years unless they die from accident or disease. Eldar also have much faster metabolic rates than humans, and their cardiac and neurological systems are more advanced.

These traits manifest in their vastly heightened reactions and agility compared to humans. To them humans seem to move in slow motion with a certain degree of awkwardness, while to humans the Eldar can move with distracting grace and can be blindingly fast in combat. As a race they have a high level of psychic ability, which serves as the foundation of their technology.

The Eldar that actively cultivate their psyker potential seem to exhibit a much-extended lifespan as well, one proportional to their prowess. The Farseers of the Eldar can live for several thousand years. Eldar are mentally far superior to humans, and feel all emotions much more strongly, requiring the Eldar to exercise constant restraint to avoid mental breakdown

Emerging from the ruin of the War in Heaven, with the Old Ones destroyed and the Necrons in hidden hibernation, the Eldar quickly became the masters of the Galaxy. The technological and cultural accomplishments of the Eldar soon eclipsed those of any other race, and they developed a dismissive and condescending attitude to the other civilizations of the Galaxy. With their mastery of the Webway,

none were in a position to seriously threaten the state of the Eldar nation. When it came, the disaster was internal. Consumed by arrogance and with no need for substantial work or labour, the Eldar began to pursue any curiosity or desire. Rapidly, cults devoted to exotic knowledge, physical pleasure, and ever-more outrageous entertainment sprang up. It did not take long for many of the Eldar to take a darker path, descending into dark study, instant fulfillment and unbridled violence, beginning the Fall of the Eldar.

Many of the Eldar grew uneasy with the actions of their comrades, and the wisest of the Seers warned that the path could lead only to evil. Disgusted, some of the Eldar left the central worlds of the Empire to settle on the outlying regions, while others stayed to try and alter the path their race had taken.

While this would have been destructive within any society, it was even more damaging for the Eldar. Within the parallel realm of the Warp, the psychic emanations of these activities began to gather, strengthened by the souls of departed followers and cultists. As the Eldar vices grew, this collection did as well, until it eventually came into a life of its own. It finally came to consciousness as Slaanesh, Devourer of Souls and doom to the Eldar, for the psychic scream of its birth tore the souls from all the Eldar within a thousand light years of it.

Its awakening was so forceful that it tore a hole between physical space and the Warp, plunging the Eldar homeworlds into a limbo of partial existence. This region is now known as the Eye of Terror, and is now the home of the forces of Chaos. Many Eldar survived the Fall and remain trapped within the Eye on the homeworlds of the Eldar, the Crone World, and are enslaved to Slaanesh

ehh? ehh?

The name "Eldar" comes from J.R.R. Tolkien's elves, who in their own language were called "the Eldar". The history of the Eldar in Warhammer 40,000 mimics that of Tolkien's elves, to the point that they are a "dwindling race" in the game universe, as the elves were in Middle-earth's Third Age. Incidentally, GW has actually copyrighted the term "Eldar".

wh40k.lexicanum.com...

Some of you say the universe runs on information.

I wonder sometimes if it runs on "stories"

That's why I asked you if you were a writer.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Thanks for that BB. Interesting. Somehow more plausible than the annunaki thing.

That's probably actually it. Bridging the worlds, ours and the "star peoples". Pandoras box is a puzzle box...
Apparently today they're loading the magic-sphere up with this witches counter spell stuff (saw that on 4chan too)... even if it's bs how they approach it, loads of psychic energies channeled on hot air waiting to be redirected...

What are you doing today?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Thanks for that BB. Interesting. Somehow more plausible than the annunaki thing.

That's probably actually it. Bridging the worlds, ours and the "star peoples". Pandoras box is a puzzle box...
Apparently today they're loading the magic-sphere up with this witches counter spell stuff (saw that on 4chan too)... even if it's bs how they approach it, loads of psychic energies channeled on hot air waiting to be redirected...

What are you doing today?

hmm good point..

Not getting involved in other people's stories. IS what I am doing today.. Though if I notice an energy spike I might try the dice again and go for 10/10..
You'll just have to trust me on the results, BUT there is nothing I take more serious than the woo.. It's confusing enough without exaggerations and lies. So I actually like the quantifiable aspect to it. I might re learn some statistics so I can analyze my data fairly.. You know so I know if my findings are statistically significant or in the range of "noise"

Even psychologists agree imagination has real effects. Obviously they think only in your mind.. But even only in your mind is too big an area to want to mess up.. Of course even old science proves body mind connection through the placebo effect as being better than a LOT of drugs on the market.. So you know.. Like want to go woo just read medical studies on placebo..

haha

why what about you?

Some girl was really good at playing vampire with my energy.. Are you thinking of redirecting things? or using the field already charged in some way?

You know what they say..

"careful what you witch for."

hahahahaha..

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I'm one of the Eldar who wanted to run away throughout my youth to teh edges of our society..

But something inside of me burned to become a Seer, and stay right in the heart of the spreading darkness.

To try and do what I can.

Not that I'm a saint or anything. Even with all my shortcomings I'm still trying to put heart back into the core of humanity.

And I can be quite a ferocious kitty when I need to be.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

What I'm thinking is all alien stories from ancient demon/angel to modern ET imply telepathic activity. If humans have that too, just in a smaller quantity the fact they're all magic-ing today might indeed load up some sort of field.

I'd have said you hop over to the astral plane, sniff out the loose threads for me, I just need to find you and we set up an emergency beacon.
"SOS to all humanoids and humanophiles, Earth under siege"

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

What I'm thinking is all alien stories from ancient demon/angel to modern ET imply telepathic activity. If humans have that too, just in a smaller quantity the fact they're all magic-ing today might indeed load up some sort of field.

I'd have said you hop over to the astral plane, sniff out the loose threads for me, I just need to find you and we set up an emergency beacon.

interesting. I don't think I ever made it to the astral plane. There are so many descriptive maps about what it all is outside the body but a lot of them agree the first out of body stage is in the real world. You still have some weight to you.. Not a lot.

Astral is more mental..

What I was doing was magnetic still attached to everything.. Glass is like hard cold jello.. the metal screen to keep out bugs was like confusing just turning my solid mind to grains of sand for a split second.. Passing through it.. I thought I was going to run at the window and jump through.. Which "sort of" happened.. I flew through like a ghost haha.. You have a body image. you have all the pieces at the level I was at, but you don't walk you float. And actually just like in Peter Pan the weight of your thoughts determines your weight.. Literally.. "he has a heavy heart." Oh that dud'es "enlightened"
"Think happy thoughts"

No I stopped all of this.

I've been running for my life for years.

And it's not letting me go.

I'm out of practice and actively trying to lessen my psychic through my known methods.. meat sugar alcohol being the main diet tri fecta..

Anything that makes you "heavy"

BUT...

I like your idea..
In theory (according to only me) I could do exactly that. experimentally I've made it to over my house before losing focus.. It's hard you have to really remain focused.. Because you don't have a body.. every thought you have is like the same thing that would move your fingers, but there are not dumb meat fingers to move.. So "whoa I'm outside of my...." # I'm back in my..body.. It's like lightspeed compared to regular Thought->Action relations.. Thought=Action is what it becomes to a large extent..

According to the CIA and Stanford and about 6 other research places.. Remote physical affecting with your mind, and remote viewing are not able to be blocked, and not distance specific at all.

Oh and I just realized my "hyperspace" is your information.. And because I've gone out of my body and lucid dreamed a lot I think that I myself can warp through space/time like information having an instant link.. I also wonder if it's straight up hierarchical so that the woo is "above us" or is hyper space only one direction of "other space" and there is also "subspace?"

The thing about being outside the body. I could become a genius in a year if I could stay out that long. physical brain and all the animal stuff it's super slow slow sllllooooowwww..

Like frozen light.. Like wooden.. Like ...wait I forget everything I just knew...

When I talk about freedom:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Also one of the errors in most of the studies that the CIA avoided.. It's not a high percentage of the population that has this natural tendency.. CIA claims it's one percent.. But I've noticed every girl I've met has at least some psychic to her..
Maybe 1% have easily developed psychic at timescales ina few years, so it would be useful to a military operation.

so if you use general population and 1% are "good" at it, your results are going to be so hard to see... unless you have insanely specific measurments and tolerances 1% against 99% isn't going to show anything.. You're trying to find 1/100 of the real data without throwing out all the data, so it ends up being like a .3 percent change the way you wanted on a random number generator..

Well.. Find people who are damn good at it, and just use them and see if you can't get 5%... 10%...
So I'll continue my experiment only when I know I'm more psychic.. And how do I know? It's the woo waves.. That's my psychic these days.. BAck in time I used to meditate and I could "make it happen" I used to make my forhead so hot 2 of my brothers and my sister started all trying to do energy work..

I used to be able to raise my head 1-2 degrees in about 30 seconds. Or the first time I tried horse stance I went for an hour.. It was snowing outside and I was so HOT.. everyone else in my house was roaming around in sleeping bags (hippie parents, not a lot of heat or AC) And I'm so hot I'm sweating all over the place.. Horse stance is a meditation, like riding a horse and hugging a big tree. It's insanely hard to do for 5 minutes. At an hour there is no way your muscles have any oxygen whatsoever as it's not an aerobic exercise.. Your heart rate never goes up you don't breathe more.. It's mind over matter in a way that is so powerful...

It's just I lost control of it.. So I stopped. Meditation is a double edged sword for me in that it increases the psychic/woo but it also increases my ability to control the woo.. It's just there is a HUGE jump from danger zone to control. For ME I mean. If you never mess it up like I did you can build gradually, and don't build on the sand bar or in the swamp.. I was a random kind of guy, just like I am now..

Earth is under Siege but in my Personal opinion it's by humans.

Or humans working with something else.. But humans are implicated according to me..

So I have to make people not want to control other people. And that cannot be forced.. It has to start on a certain trust. A trust we do not currently have at the level of groups/countries/governments/world

As Tupac said. "I might not change the world.. But I'm going to spark the brain that changes the world."

The reason your concept of other realities don't use energy is:

They don't exist yet.. It's like imagination land.. depending on our flow it comes through the way it does.. And I don't think the past is immune to it either. (According to me.. )

In physics it takes ZERO energy for virtual particles to form, which then change "real" particles before they switch back.. part of the way to notice that is the LAMB shift.. I brought it up not randomly.

This is a pretty good answer..

here

All of the particles flying around in the intermediate state, then, can't be thought of as physical. They're virtual particles. And that's the rub. The vacuum doesn't really have a physical existence of its own, it only appears as virtual interactions with real initial state particles.

Mathematically these black body photons appear as radiation from virtual particle interactions, hence the common intuition, but that interpretation is frame dependent and not physical.

FRAME DEPENDENT and NOT physical..

You could know it if you just USED it..

No need for big words or aggressive posters like me to say anything about it..

the "vacuum" is NOT empty.. It's empty of only reality.. But reality is apparently the 5-10% crust of "all that is"

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I want my God damned UFO fleet and I won't settle for less.

Stay tuned got a lot more to say in a minute.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Peeple because: Tbc

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I had a similar realisation that we're basically talking about the same thing just using different symbols to code it..

And Jim is another wonderful example of what I believe why humans are the good guys in this scenario. That and the fact I am still alive.
I hate humans, seriously from the bottom of my heart, they're stupid, ignorant, blind, egoistic, violent, deceitful each and every single one. But I also just know it's not their fault, it's this unnatural cage put over us in form of suppression and elimination of so many things which are a huge part of our nature and meant to be joyful and beautiful but get destroyed by thought constructs from which there's no escape.
It's always really hard for me when I throw out what I actually believe, not the usual story ideas, so please be gentle if you answer to the following:

(I don't want to start with Adam and Eve, so I scratch the "in the beginning..." bit and come directly to Roosevelt)
It's an effort of superior non biological entities not from this planet capable of time travelling, also faster than c, matter manipulation ...you name it, but with the "disadvantage" of not being capable of understanding the irrational, emotional human behaviour. Hence the effort with game theory to modify our behaviour into a known statistical variable.
Then there are the native to earth not human aliens and the hermetics, masons, witches, roisicrucian, gnostic, kaballists, clubs and privateers, many artists, humanists like teachers, doctors... which of course can't step out into the public:
"Alrighty folks, magic is real, pay attention to your intention because you create your surroundings in a much more profound way than you can even imagine. It's high time you start doing so because they, the death worshippers and traitors of the human race, push us towards an apocalypse which would make us slaves with no freedom at all to a heart and soulless type of beings trying to keep us submissive with fear for millenia."

You see why they can't do that, right? Instead the effort is made to "breed and train" people capable of working with these forces the manipulation of the information field, the hyperspace, who cares what we call it, because there is a timeline.
Our faith is determined in the way of meaning it's not a matter of if it will happen, but when and how we will react to it.

I believe in the greatness, the heart and the soul of the human race. I hate them, but I would give my life to free them.

I could go more into detail, maybe I should? Don't know. Got any questions or problems with that?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

That was my favorite post you have ever written.

And it describes my same place as you.. Needing to help the zombies.

It's NOT my fault or theirs.. That's the major place I divorce religion.. replace guilt with gratitude, and replace anger at an unfair situation with a mental toughness because guess what? You just got subbed in for the starting shooting guard.

And this game we are playing?

It's VERY real.

I'm only alive because something or someone or someones has my back..

I kind of feel like Special Forces parachuting in to humanity right in the middle.. And I can barely keep my cover while I try to be a part of the french resistance.

And when I mess up some Mi6 guy comes in to confuse the Nazis and gives me even another opportunity to keep doing what I do.

We are definitely the good guys.
but we've been under HEAVY bombardment.
And it's freaking amazing we are alive.. Even the attackers are like wtf??

We have a special ability to be ............

Whatever we want.

AND of course the main way of subjecting us.. Get it.. making us subjects to "them" is by fostering the notion of SECRETS.. That YOU are special and the rest can't have it they will break it.. And it's not only isolating yourself but it's making you more powerful.. But now you are not working for humans..

So for me.. I want people to view each other as people. You can replace the stores and the governments and the armies.. but if people are still the same people... you jsut changed the names on the same gangster organizations.

So I play shaman or researcher or cute kitty.. Whatever..

That spy # is NOT my game. Unless it's non physical spying. That may yet be my game.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The part which is frustrating me endlessly is that I just want it to start. Sounds crazy I know but damned...
Let the battle beginn. Humans survive everything.
We're like soft sexy cockroaches you pricks

And unfortunately no. No. Not at all. We can't be whatever we want. Their freedom is our chain. We are the only ones whose freedom is a guaranteed negatory.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

Well I assume your experience was more violent than mine, I didn't have any real threatening encounters with anyone outside my private life so to speak.
You're American. You're kind of one of the traitors and closer to the headfigures of the rebellion, if you want to call it that way.
Except for a few masons and gladio spies my stupid closed minded fellow Germans ain't got a clue....

edit on 24-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The battle started a long time ago.

we are just the reinforcements.
It's not ever going to end.
Part of the alder story I wanted people to read was HOW they fell.. they were the most enlightened of all.

I agree with the bible on that point.
It's not a battle with swords or guns or fists..

What are YOU waiting for?

The live stream feed has been on for at least 50,000 years..

And by the way you have never felt insect energy have you? You have to clean your antenna like obsessively every two seconds as if somehow something changed and they got dirty.. Talk about being a hyper manic crack head animal..

otherwise I thought that was darkly poetic..

And don't you think roaches think other roaches are sexy? Like come on.. Nah they don't.. They can't even think it's like bzz bzz bzz bz ahh ahha hha hh this this this this that this.. Jesus freaking christ dudes.. CHILL..

No me gusta senorita.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

What am I waiting for? For the world to enable me. Because I somehow did indeed end up between the lines, belonging nowhere, being the enemy or friend of nobody.

I wait for an email inviting me to a meeting so I can sort out their bs and move on to level 3. I keep telling you we're complimentary opposites, you receive, I send, you have one foot in with earths native demons, I have my head in the clouds....

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

And yes I'm in the belly of the beast...

Hence people focusing on America to change the world.

Bases in what is it 130 countries? 160? I can't remember..

That's the strong arm.. I'm in the brain and the muscle of the THING..

And I was in the ARMY and DHS by accident. Not technically in DHS but contracting..

so yea I pissed people off.. Got tazed.. have bad nerve damage makes it hard to move my fingers precise enough to type. Was it related? I think it sure #ing was..

But I'll be ok. Someone is blocking my IP but I'll let them for now. I'm extremely patient.. So behavior modification through "inconvenience" is not a concern to me.

AND I think they found out I had no sensitive data, and I have not said anything under my NDAs that I can't say without going to jail for at least 5 years..

No I'm about human trust and love.. And I will fight anyone to make this work better.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Look at us! A donkey and a kitty plotting to save humans....

new topics

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join