It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I'm the antichrist, that name comes with as many superstitions like god. They think I am evil and want to wipe out humanity, but it's more like Oedipus. I don't want to, but they create the circumstances to make it happen.

I get that you think it's the fever talking.
It's not. Give me 23h45' I'll kill you all, I swear.
Besides whom would we tell?
I demand the aliens get abducted by humans and get all the facts and are allowed to live in Jerusalem.
We are the new temple. God doesn't live in buildings.
23h39'...

I actually got a whole list of demands, but let's start with the basics, acknowledge our existence.

And how I could rant...about everything...

edit on 22-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

We are the new temple. God doesn't live in buildings.

That's why I posted the Temple of Man some time ago..

Sorry I'm a bit distracted..

Are you sure you are not mimi ?
edit on 22-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Nini. One letter to the right. Twice.

And no it's not the temple of man, it's of the royal ka. Also it's quite the stretch, turn it around ignore the arm....

+

+
a second antenna on its head, the new model comes with three fingered hands and it's a match

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

hahaha nice..

it's not that it looks like a man it's that it has all those sorts of measurements in it..

Just something I've noticed these codes that go back on how to "get there" Like how you make a tabernacle.. Things I've gone through remind me of what they say about it..

which one is ka is that the snake or the eagle thing? They meet in the third eye.

But no I wasn't making a joke about your screen name.. Just you sound so much like mimi I'm almost afraid to go to bed.

that's all..

5 more stars till my 12,000th birthday!!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

It's part of the trinity, ba, akh & ka. The three souls in humans and gods.
The snake is Mogli. And there's a falcon but no eagle.

Go to bed BB. Nice dreams

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's part of the trinity, ba, akh & ka. The three souls in humans and gods.
The snake is Mogli. And there's a falcon but no eagle.

Go to bed BB. Nice dreams

I'm the Annunaki now.. I don't know if we even sleep.. we're so psychic.

oh and of course I was just matched with falcon86 or something? Of course.. why the heck not..

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I can't play. It's so mean I tried a bit before, but I got so dizzy I almost threw up. Writing here is okay. It doesn't move, maybe that's why?
But I'm happy I was able to recommend something you enjoy.

Talking about falcons: the dragon can't dock on the ISS they try tomorrow again...how hilarious.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

it's great. Much more playable than hearthstone. IMO.
I just can't sleep I've been laying in bed all day dizzy.
I found just the perfect way to sit.

But now I want to move around and everyone's asleep..

Dragons too huh?

I find it funny what's that show? Archer? I saw like one episode and the International spy thing is called ISIS...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Isn't it kind of funny we're both fighting dizziness hundreds of kilometres apart yet exactly at the same time?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Isn't it kind of funny we're both fighting dizziness hundreds of kilometres apart yet exactly at the same time?

I find it less and less funny all the time.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I obviously got it worse, so shut up Badass-Buttercup.

It's super funny.

Akh entanglement, because we are Maat Kheru. You have fun looking that up....

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I obviously got it worse, so shut up Badass-Buttercup.

It's super funny.

Hear! Hear!

and all through out the Land and inside out the land they enjoyed the funny!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I edited the previous. Don't want you to miss out on that

The time of the meek is over, now we need all the fools and rebells and those strong in will and mind.

...maybe I should sleep a bit.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I have gotten used to checking your edits.. That's where you put all the good stuff.

Nice.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
My sweet smarty pants I got a hypothetical time travelling question:

What if we will have invented time travelling in the future while we still use oil, but it went out, we needed more and went back to get some.
Would that alter the past and the present, because we'd run out of oil sooner? Possibly before we invent time travelling and never will invent it, therefore never can go back to get the oil.
Then we'd again have enough to last that long, but the people of the future were already in our past and certainly could/would not simply disappear...

Or would it always have been the way that the future people will have intervened in the past, making their own story in the future the only one possible?

& is there another planet with oil we know of? Not, right?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Who gives a sh!t if you sound crazy? Seriously. How will we EVER explore these deeper parts of our experience if we aren't honest with ourselves and others? Its easier said than done, but if there's anywhere to do it, its probably this thread.

This universe exists, quite literally, beyond our imagination. We like to think that we are incredible enough to believe that because we can make sense of things and anything that doesn't is "crazy." But, really, I think the entire mass of our cultural story from science to religion is a type of mass hysteria. Sure, its functional, but we are probably just this little enclave of insanity that the rest of existence avoids so as not to catch our fevered dreams.

Its next to impossible for an individual to discern between external and internal stimulus in this context we are talking about. That's why gaslighting is so effective. Of course, just like fascism, racism, etc. most people don't really know what they are.

Its possible that what happened to you was the result of a single person gaslighting all the way up to so-called psychotronic weaponry and shadow government operatives and all the way up to celestial entities getting their kicks.

In some ways, some important ways, it doesn't even matter. Our experiences are inextricably a part of us, but they only have the power that we give them. Cliche, but apt, and obviously easier said than done.

Attention is a very, very powerful thing. So much so that I believe it has an actual physical effect that we glimpse with things like observation anomalies in science.

The question all comes down to "where do we go from here?" The person who is imagining everything and the person who isn't are both at the same crossroads, facing pretty much the same avenues and choices.

Things like signals can be disrupted, and whether or not there is actually a signal to disrupt is largely immaterial. Some material suggests this is not true, but they are very wrong. 2+2 and 3+1 may be very different situations, but they both lead to the same place.

I hope that doesn't sound dismissive or anything like that, because its quite the opposite. Similar to you, I don't believe that everything that's happened to me is some grand sequence of coincidence. The stuff I have worked on is very, very advanced and I have had the attention of powerful groups since childhood. I think that's connected.

So, the approach I have eventually taken is to focus on changing the cultural story from the top down. I have their attention, so why not use them as an audience? Sadly, I suspect this has waned since the health incidents. Perhaps because I am viewed as a neutralized target. *shrugs*

It is incredibly difficult to really define and explore the intersection of woo and the so called TPTB. Both reside in the "unknown," and that tends to throw them into the same perceptual field. I do believe that there are many species that we live with, from a variety of temporal ecosystems, that are more aware of us than we are of them. In the end, perhaps they crossover so extensively as to be little different than the species that exist in a forest versus the ones that exist in the meadow in that forest. As per usual, I think the trick is in our approach. Personally, I believe I have crossed the boundary of our cultural story in these things, but it is impossible to escape fully. I have similar experiences with animals, for instance. The birds, squirrels, etc. all walk through the forest with me. Some will even follow alongside the car if I am going somewhere. Makes it easy to determine when they never go out of sight

Obviously there is a purpose to such behavior, but what is it? I like to take poetic license and say that they yearn for a time long gone, that is only "known" due to a vague memory passed through the generations.

Jumping now.. in an "electrical" signal, the magnetic field is always perpendicular to the electric field. That can be used in some very useful ways. Some interesting things can happen when that relationship is tinkered with. My own theory is that this perpendicular relationship is actually emergent from movement through time, extends into the timeless, and that when those frames are compressed or dragged, anomalies can occur. Putting it as vaguely and basic as possible of course

They have also been designing chips that are powered by our bio-electrical signals in the body. Technically, if the circuit is designed for it, a power source is a power source. As long as it can kick electrons into motion, it can work (really kind of cool).

Of course, the cutting edge of a lot of technology orbits around weapons and conflict. Maybe that isn't "wrong," but I am completely convinced there is a balance to it that we have yet to achieve. Which means we must use wisdom we don't have to guide us in arenas we don't know.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well, obviously, very obviously, we would just have to pile into homosexual orgies to prevent that future and prevent the goo-bags from taking our jobs.

In my opinion, time isn't monolithic. Its made of some vast, uncountable number of timelines that are spun into the thread of "what is," which itself is part of a much larger tapestry. These threads exist largely independently, but not separately.

So, in traveling back and taking all the jo.. err.. oil, it creates a new part of the tapestry with the same threads. There wouldn't be a conflict, it would be more of a loop. And when circles are spread out over time, they turn into waves with distinct locations. Even if we walk in a circle 360 degrees, and think we are back at the same point, its actually a distinct, unique location when all factors are considered. At its most basic, even the Earth itself will have moved giving rise to a different set of circumstances even if things appear the same to us. I believe this is an intrinsic behavior of time, where time is roughly defined as the relative movement between two (or more) objects.

I adore these kinds of ponderings, by the way.

Similarly, I think that when we focus our attention, we actually apply more energy to certain threads and can affect the makeup and construction of our overall timeline.

This is most obvious when someone sets a goal and then achieves it, but I think its applicable on much, much more subtle levels.

The collective feedback mechanism of expectation, awareness, etc. gives a reference and boundary to the current thread, where its going, and where its been. So, theoretically, a world that was completely aware of the damn oil thieves would create a very different section of the tapestry versus one where the feedback system was less aware. Meaning, if it was carried out by a clandestine, secret group the end result would be different than if it was carried out by a group that was well known. Perhaps even different enough that the "secret group" would be incapable of adding enough weight for their thread to really take root, resulting in little more than a stray thread rather than any real change to the tapestry.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Sorry I'll have to give you an F for that. Unimaginative and basically just a rewording of the parallel worlds idea.

Ain't I lovely?
But in all seriousness, if they will have decided in the future to go back, they of course do it undercover and it would have always been that way in past, present and future.
That's my take if you decide to manipulate the past relative to your birth time it always was a part of the past.
You think you have a free will, don't you?

From the funny pictures thread

You cafeteers probably enjoy this also.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yeah, you are lovely. Like a collision of galaxies. Youll just have to deal with that.

Well, I think that parallel worlds points in the right direction, so its not a surprise

The difference is that I think that none of it is monolithic. Meaning, there aren't these lines that all run independently in which we could jump from one to the other. If anything, we "jump" constantly on every level of scale. Visually, instead of seeing it like tapestry after tapestry hung on some cosmic wall, its more a big mass of crumpled fabric comprised of both coherent images, partial images, and random little stray threads like hair on a pile of poo.

And see, I think there is the very real possibility that if its done in secret (I think it would be as well), it wouldn't be able to impart enough energy to change the poo, it would just stick up like an errant, unruly hair. Kind of the opposite of something like the butterfly effect.

I actually do think we have free will, but much like "God," I think its far beyond what we are able to understand. If understood as the typical definition of free will, I think its a bit silly to think we have that.

But, once we introduce the concept of timeless ecosystems.. I feel it reintroduces the idea, albeit, in quite a different form. Its like we are pointing the telescope in the correct general direction, but its still missing the target completely.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Poo metaphors? Now I get it!

And timeless ecosystems is something I got over pretty quickly. Now I believe it really actually is like this:

The underlying fabric of the universe is information, like qbits every single unit has it's unique spin, velocity, direction, there are unimaginable many of these tiny bits in an approximately infinite universe the quantity of these things is something as unimaginable as infinite^infinite. That's why it basically doesn't matter where they are as they are all the same and all capable of all three statuses. The thing is the quarks we can measure, which give us ideas that these tiny fellows can have 1/x (I don't know the actual number) chance to relocate instantly and spontaneously to proxima centauri, even go through barriers seemingly random, is in reality an information bit status fluctuation.
It doesn't disappear, it has per se no uncertainty, just the structure of it's ibits changes making it appear you can't tell where it currently is, but you can just as well say it's always everywhere, just different spin, v, d making it seem "empty".
Our solid atomic material world is like a fluid with strong chemical bonding, gravity and all that to make it appear solid, but in reality if you change scale you'd see the potential for a chair to turn into a dog.
Or to walk through a wall, if you could somehow willingly force your ibits to make exact copies of you, you could duplicate endlessly, beaming...

Which is an unnecessary introduction for me saying, I don't think the timeless realm is occupied by other lifeforms, besides mikro-nano-super-mini little amobae stuff maybe.
The invisible lifeforms we will discover are not timeless, just less "atomic". Or moleculistic... less dense.

With the free will I have the problem that the world and the big main events convince me there is a determinism, but I do also believe I can change the "colour" of the event. I mean I can't force it or prevent it and I am talking about the really big ones, the species concerning events, if I say determinism.
Always a matter of which scale we are talking.

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join