It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

If you need something to pass the time star crusade, it's similiar to hearthstone but sci-fi.

Any woo?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

If you need something to pass the time star crusade, it's similiar to hearthstone but sci-fi.

Any woo?

woo?

nah just I'm blaming you for making feeling like this haha.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Make you feel "like this"? What's that?
Like apocalyptic miracle imminent?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Make you feel "like this"? What's that?
Like apocalyptic miracle imminent?

dizzy miss lizzy

T minus 9 seconds

edit on 21-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oh cool my nic is Nini, friend me.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Oh cool my nic is Nini, friend me.

hforce not sure how to add..

"bending space time !

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm just about done getting the parts for an ultra-low noise power supply, using the TPS7A4700 series (not that I expect anyone to know what that is..).

As little as 15 years ago, a part like this was unheard of. One of the best regulators was called the super regulator by Jung. Still an incredible circuit, but its discrete, sensitive, and part heavy.

Point is, beyond being a geek, a lot of these designs have stood strong for decades but new ICs are actually starting to compete. Unlike back then though, there doesn't seem to be the same scientific dedication to creating discrete circuits for the ICs to "look up to."

Should be interesting to see what happens.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I got no clue what you're talking about
Sounds...fun (?)
Something with a chip, has to be fun

Oh and how up to date are you with technological stuff like the rfid test they did in africa (?) I can't find the article, where the patients heart beat, and I believe even a few blood values can be checked from a hospital 100kms away?
Is that even possible? Or was I on Nature?
Well but rfid isn't the only available chip to do that,so I really believe I got one...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yup, chip! Basically, for anything you plug into a wall, you need to manipulate that power to be able to use it. The problem is that in doing so, you introduce "noise" into the system. For something like a high precision .phone amp (like I'm building), this directly translates into WORSE SOUND. So, the "cleaner" you can make that power, the better.

This aspect has spurred a lot of effort into designing circuits that do what you want, in the cleanest way possible. What would have been quite an involved process just a few years ago can now be done with a $5 chip!

That is entirely possible with RFID, though it would probably involve some "repeater" that sent the data over that distance. RFID itself has a relatively short range, but there are plenty of ways to send that data.. wherever you want. There are a few different tech variants, including NFC that your phone probably has.

I actually designed an RFID system for our resort up here that did some super cool stuff, but they were more concerned with $1k coats in the gift shop..
Dope biz decision, yo! Lets tie up $10k in inventory that will never sell! And, its somehow still a mystery why its failing.. *ahem* /endminirant

I managed to make it past the tutorial in star crusade, which is more than I can say for hearthstone lol I'm not so good at CCGs

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

humanoid: an featureless grey(the color grey not an stereotipical alien) baby like thing walking with an strange gait near an lamppost year: 2010
ufos:nuff said sadly all of them lights on the sky year:2009 2011 etc

blood: one day when i woke up i found dried blood on my bed this could just have been a nosebleed year:2012
sounds:strange gibberish on unknow launguage when sleeping year:2016
edit on 21-2-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

And what's your take on this "sound to skull" stuff one sees occasionally on ATS? I've never heard voices, so I never really looked further into this.

...well one time in the bath tub with the . under water I heard a clear "try harder"....

And stimulating the brain for certain hormones to get released could that also be done with a chip?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

A "chip" is really just a small, integrated circuit. Essentially, anything that can be done with electronics could be made into a "chip." You can actually look at the circuit design inside of a chip and then make that circuit yourself (called "discrete").

So, a chip is just a circuit in a form that is easy and simple to work with.

When it comes to topics like voice to skull, TI's, gangstalking, etc. I think it is VERY difficult to discern between external and internal stimulus. If one looks at the criteria for gangstalking, for example, literally anyone could look for those things in their life, and find them. But, does that mean that the whole concept is false? I really don't think so.

V2K specifically falls into the same problematic arena. It is certainly possible to induce noise through the use of something like microwaves, I believe its called something like microwave auditory effect.

Basically, I think it comes down to determining where our state of technological advancement actually resides and whether or not there are easier and equally effective methods. Doing something like reading someone's mind with remote tech is absolutely possible, but whether or not we have the knowledge and tech to parse the data that comes off of our brains and bodies is uncertain.

I happen to think we do, in fact, have that technology and understanding. But, I really don't see that it would be this massive, widespread issue because of everything from resources required to whether or not its actually useful outside of specific circumstances.

A certain set of wavelengths emanated from, say, a cell phone may make a target more agreeable to direction but why go through the effort when most of the population is already agreeable through much more mundane, simple, less resource intensive methods?

That's absolutely not to say it doesn't happen, I don't really know, and frequently "science" does things just because we can. But, it would be A LOT of resources, manpower, and research just to accomplish the same thing as much simpler methods. Why bother "priming" people for programming when they already are? Why bother discrediting someone this way when all it takes is for the media to spread false stories?

That's an incredibly verbose way of saying that it is possible, but I can only see it being a reasonable course of action in very, very specific circumstances.

All that said, I think there is the very real possibility that inundating our biology with technology could have widespread impact in much the same way. Most of us are completely immersed in an extraordinary amount of everything from wifi to cell signals on a constant basis. This may result in the experiences that are shared by "victims," but it wouldn't necessarily be the result of conscious, intentional direction. I actually believe this is a very real problem that will only get worse and it is unlikely to be officially recognized because of universal reliance on all this tech, and the profits derived from it.

The stimulus itself doesn't need to necessarily be intelligible, as our brains constantly try to make "sense" of input.

Example:

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

The technology that surrounds us could induce/elicit a very real response in our biology and it wouldn't need to be distinctly intelligible for our brains to translate it into something like words, or perhaps even images. Experiences like nausea, dizziness, vision issues, etc. would also be present. We know that strong EM fields, and even ELF can create some truly uncomfortable experiences. I think that the same can occur from our increased exposure and total immersion in modern technology.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Serdgiam because: Squirrel justice!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

gangstalking? sounds like what every paranoid schizophrenic I've known talks about.. But it really did happen to me. So now I have to sound crazy too

Well in my case I would have to say technology of the sort is being used. OR I've got to believe in witches or something

No matter how my . was being messed with the people were certainly there.. It was pretty overt. That's what messed me up.. if 3 other people didn't mention me being followed I could have decided I went crazy..

My uncle would know everything you are talking about.. One day he randomly made these circuits that could detect electromagnetism at 90 degree angles so it could tell which way your plane was going with these ground systems that talk to it.. Something like that. Old school navigation without gps

We did a lot of talking.. Like for instance. You could be chipped right and that chip wouldn't even need a battery you could power it with an outside signal that would then transmit back.

An example of not the same thing at all but just an example. In my state they now have RFID Radio Frequency Identification cards for your car.. Certain roads are toll roads. If you don't have the RFID card in your car when you go through the scanner (up on a highway sign) it doesn't get a signal so then a camera takes a picture of your oicesnt plate and they mail you a bill.

but if you do have the RFID card it scans it from I don't know 30 feet? From there it's either wired back to a data center with internet connection or it's sent out as a radio wave whatever.. Say you walk into a store and they've installed things they havn't told you about.. in the doorway.. AS soon as you walk in it might know you have a VISA card in your wallet and the nikes you have on were stolen from the same store yesterday.. (I think macys has this installed? or they canceled it I don't know you can search for it)

The Army has that microwave gun I don't know if it does anything besides make you feel like you are on fire.

I forgot what I was getting into at the time but waves affecting moods and all the rest. I wonder if wifi and cell phones/towers.. If those technologies can be hijacked to produce frequencies outside of the norm that could have effects on the human body.

I'm actually more inclined to believe in demons and magic than I am in people using whatever scalar? ELF? HAARP? type stuff if any of that has rel effects.

When I went ghost... the energy came with me.. So it was something messing with me from the inside out.. maybe just manipulation of my mind, but it had real effects. Everyone around me noticed. It's similar to my own energy just on overdrive. Maybe I wasn't meant to go crazy.. That could have been an unintended consequence of too much woo.

mother nature seemed angry with the whole situation. Imagine creepy snow white. I've never had so many birds fly down from trees and land near me angrily chirping.. like get back inside asshole.. Had 3 woodchucks balancing on top of a chainlink fence, right out side my window for an entire day.. Like what the hell? I have no idea how something so fat was even balancing up there, or how they got there, but there they were. My uncle asked me about them and I was like oh yea I guess they're watching me.. Meanwhile I have someone claiming to be succubus asking if there are any lifeforms in my general area.. She did have this insane ability to lock right on to me.. Even when I tried to lie, she knew.

MY .phones broke the same way all my .phones break.. the right side stops working. Every time.. So that happened, but when I'm in these energy modes I can break electonics and fix them.. they stayed broken for a week then ther other side went out.. Then I was going to throw them away, but I was like "I can do anything!" and I just fixed them with my mind.. haha.. I'm wearing them right now 2 years later.

That's actually what creeped my little brother out the most.. He didn't care about the cars following him in another town... so much as when I came over all the electronics starting messing up.. My mom worked for IBM still does but she needed the internet to work.. It was dead.. 50Mbps connection going slower than 56k I remember when I would talk to my ex was the worst. I had to reset my router about 20 times in 3 hours one day.

So I just left the house during the day.

It felt like the matrix.. You know how I guess it's the second one? The free way is the most dangerous spot because if you do anything weird someone might noticed and then every car on the road every person driving can turn into an agent..
Well that's what my life felt like.. my energy turned up to high and people noticed.

after I was tased they did inject something between my thumb and pointer finger on both hands. IT was hot painful feeling like a bee sting and then my hands became numb but pretty much just took away any thumb/grip strength I had..
My right hand still hurts in the same place and if I press on it it hurts a lot and makes my thumb go numb.. Could just be nerve damage.. I don't know at the time I thought it made sense they would just be numbing my thumbs but now that seems extremely odd because I was already handcuffed.

of course there is no police report and no one would tell me why any of what happened happened.
a doctor walks in says I have low sodium without even looking at me. He literally had a pad of paper writing something said low sodium and walked out of the room without looking up from the paper..

I would say based on my experience sleep deprivation, lack of light, and a general hefty dose of woo causing the sleeplessness... That was a recipe much stronger than any electromagnetic mind control ray..

I sometimes hear people's thoughts so microwave to brain technology doens't interest me.

lucky I've never heard voices, unless hearing people's thoughts counts?

Let's see.. I'd give me a score of 8/10 sounding completely looney tunes.

I used to have trouble with demons way back way before well 25 years ago. And those #s loved telling me the future or generally messing with my . about time and timing of events. A lot of that same sort of thing happened during that last time. That's actually what makes it feel less like I went nuts and more like I can't handle how weird the universe really is.

I am so off today..

drained.

Did any of that make sense?

who the hell knows. Too tired. I press post now. Who cares how crazy I sound at this point.

Oh and the most similar mythology I can think of is Faerie. Even the part about being led into another world, the Faerie world I guess never to be seen again.. Even that seems legit. But the minds of man now don't get lost in the magic woods in the forest where the witch cooks the kids, it's more like the alien or the satellite UFO abducts you or erases your memories..

I think of humans as a bio computer that is super easily hackable, and we may have even been designed that way on purpose, by something you might call angel vampires or whatever..

Did I say I was done sounding crazy??

edit on 21-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

And stimulating the brain for certain hormones to get released could that also be done with a chip?

Well I will tell you this.. Right before everything went nutty people were on ATS sorry for repeating myself so much, but people in a coded way were taking notes on people's melatonin and serotonin balance.

Threads talking about indigo children, or Are you chosen?

things like that and every thread went into do you feel more energized while dreaming or while awake.. And other odd questions like that including questions about sunlight exposure..

you can definitely regulate hormones in a bunch of ways.. cover up all your windows and don't get any light for instance. You can think yourself into releasing adrenaline(think of something exciting or scary or wooy). Of course one description of what is taking place is one description and as I said I sort of don't know how to define reality..

I think a chip could be used in such a way but changing someones emotions and gas lighting people is way easier. That persons consciousness is already wired into the body computer.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Ok I have to leave this here..

Joe Rogan Experience #919 - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Starts off with Jesus's Birthday Sir Isaac Newtons birthday the winter solstice flat earth hats the 13 floor on buildings.. Joe being accused of getting that "round earth" money.. Infinity.. Bigger and smaller infinities.. Now he's on irrational numbers and transcendental numbers (I must have forgot about those?)

Joe "my feeble brain is not handling this well"

I'm already lost and laughing my ass off.

Science meets stoner talk. Think it fits the topic.

Neil: "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
Joe: "that makes sense to me."

lol

"Neil: "so it makes sense to you that it doesn't make sense?"
Joe: "yes"
Neil: "that's rational. You can't just say, that doesn't make sense, so therefore it's not true."

I've been trying to explain that for ages.

uh oh Neil: getting all at excited.. There is a NASA announcement? He's guessing and of course now he has my hopes up so I'm going to be disappointed but he's hoping it's something about bio markers in chemical make up of atmosphere's detectable by the way the light from the parent star of those goldie locks zone planets behaves theough the atmosphere of those planets and then onto us.. Basically you aren't going to have a lot of oxygen without photosynthesis.. And that oxygen makes the star light different than nitrogen or whatever else there could be there..

Damn you Neil... They are going to say they discovered their craft was a couple feet of course isn't that interesting? LOL

NASA to Host News Conference on Discovery Beyond Our Solar System

NASA will hold a news conference at 1 p.m. EST Wednesday, Feb. 22, to present new findings on planets that orbit stars other than our sun, known as exoplanets. The event will air live on NASA Television and the agency's website.

Details of these findings are embargoed by the journal Nature until 1 p.m.

12 hours away.. Streamed here

And I'm accidentally catching a Russian Launch in like 5 minutes?? what are the odds? my luck today besides feeling terrible earlier is back to the magic level..

edit on 22-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I like Tyson.

And about what you said to Serdgiam, it's so obvious: we are aliens. And about 3 years ago we got "activated". I mean think about it: super pretty, smart, telepathic, slightly different perception than others, less violent than the average, watched by humans, visited by UFOS & stuff,.... a mixture of Dolores Cannon & ancient aliens & scientology.
...but I have a fever so...

Where do you stand on Israel? Because I think Jerusalem is key. And I have a feeling that's where I will go. Or should. They wouldn't be overly pleased with me sitting down on Temple Mount in my little drawn pentagram with my black candles, burning sage and praying to our mother Gaia but it would be for the family

edit on 22-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I like Tyson.

And about what you said to Serdgiam, it's so obvious: we are aliens. And about 3 years ago we got "activated". I mean think about it: super pretty, smart, telepathic, slightly different perception than others, less violent than the average, watched by humans, visited by UFOS & stuff,.... a mixture of Dolores Cannon & ancient aliens & scientology.
...but I have a fever so...

LOL

I'll take it.

You know when I was little I would pray most nights in secret in my bed sometimes all night long and be tired for school..
Just please come get me.. I don't like this place.. The first hint I had was when I was 4 and it's been a deep pain my whole life. I just pretend it's not there most of the time. super healthy right?

The pain will always be there in the background. (could just be existential angst)
eventually I gave up..

Only to end up back here again with people mad at me for messing up timelines and I wasted 8 months of their time for their "prototype" which is something to do with their 'magic'... I think of it as 5 dimensional movement of things, so a future path happens from within our perspective of time. I of course told them ..if I was john titor wouldn't I know.. ?? Which infuriated them even more..

I've come to the conclusion I wasn't just talking to people.. something coming through them... a bigger more intelligent something..

any way..

I don't know..

But something changed and it's not letting me go away this time.

good thing I figured out how to be happy for almost no reason. Keeps me sane..

Of course you have me waiting on a crate that takes 24 hours to open.. Classic addiction potential. I quite enjoy the game.
Hearthstone had the wrong atmosphere.

lifetimes reincarnation?
We could all be coming back here for an important undertaking.. And Serdgiam's tptb want to stop us from changing the game.

Did you guys ever wonder.. NSA wiretapping.. DNA samples from birth.. Like what if it's to find the "infiltrators" in a super woo way.. A la ex files.

My brain just..

I came back because Joe just either said somehing like "that's so woo though" or here's the woo woo.. Something like that.

all aboard..

woo! woo!

Where do you stand on Israel? Because I think Jerusalem is key. And I have a feeling that's where I will go. Or should. They wouldn't be overly pleased with me sitting down on Temple Mount in my little drawn pentagram with my black candles, burning sage and praying to our mother Gaia but it would be for the family

hahaha you're awesome

edit on 22-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Well, you and me can only guess about what's what because it's subjective, concerning the mind, messing with perception...
The proof I got it happened/is happening is worth sh1t, the only person I know who could know who knows is a ball-less dick, a liar and a prostitute, in short a dead end.
My mother and my ex could also know something, but the one is incredible stupid and really mentally disgusting, the other is smart, but a rat always looking for self validation and got bought.
Dead ends no matter where I look.

But I know they read here too. And I already threatened them a lot, but I guess I wasn't impressive enough? Point is, I demand you and me and the others got told what they know. Until tomorrow. I add now a deadline to all the dead ends. 24 hours.
And I won't threaten anyone with anything, just saying I have to end this, because it is wrong, stupid and you know it's serious.
One side has to make a move. If humans don't, my sky daddy says he will. And it will be much less pleasant than it could be.

Pater noster qui es in cœlis...
Amen.

Stupid motherf*ckers...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

ahha

Yes.. Tyson just got to the "word problem" It's something he's just been thinking about lately. Words are so important to people.. And he starts going into the problem of naming things.. So now they are calling dark matter "Fred" Because people attach more to the name than what the thing is..

So you know.. there is a method to my madness
mixing words together until we see the actual thing and not the name.

He's extra feisty today haha

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The proof I got it happened/is happening is worth sh1t, the only person I know who could know who knows is a ball-less dick, a liar and a prostitute, in short a dead end.

Yea I know what you mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join