It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

Look at us! A donkey and a kitty plotting to save humans....

what better?

Unicorns and kitty rainbows?

We are too real for that bs.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Another thing I like is, do you know what the forces are in string theory? Messenger particles. Like they just wait for someone to write a physics-metaphysics-philosophical poem about them.

Ode to Force, messenger particles carry out my intention...hm....

Just fyi now I am super angry at myself. Look at what I did! I keep doing that, always. Carry out my will! Hopp! Obey! It sounds like I pray to you, but just so you do what I want, universe! Is that a flaw and something to work on? Is it just who I am and unchangeable?
edit on 24-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Pshh.. now I must give you an F purty lady. That last line is, like, pulled directly from Interstellar.

I think that really understanding, or at least visualizing, celerity maximums is key. I like thinking about it in terms of cars and roads, with the autobon being a fantastic example. Celerity maximums are like the speed limits on all the side roads. An object can go faster, but in that specific circumstance, it has a hard limit (lets ignore that we can break that law for expediency). Then, there is also an area where these limits do not apply but others come into play. Its still the same idea of a maximum speed in specific circumstances, but at a different scale. However, there is simply too much evidence that not everything obeys this in both the analogy and with physics. This introduces some very, very interesting implications.

Different celerities can essentially give rise to different time domains, if we are defining time as the relative movement between two objects (and I am). It doesn't need to explicitly involve the absolute Max (light speed in vacuum) for it to impact the relativity.

In this context, the TLE wouldn't be accurately defined as the ibit-wave-particles any more than the car defines the road, their speed limits, or the absolute maximum speed of the car.

I think one of the issues is that when involving the TLE, things are very different than the TE. Thinking about it in terms of waves, particles, or even time itself could be completely off base. Those things may simply be the result of an interaction rather than being the cause and interaction itself. In this case, they would be the result of passing through the surface tension of a bubble of time, of sorts, and the subsequent journey into entropy (which I see as the path back into the TLE).

Instead of seeing the TLE as an extension, or derivative, of the TE I see it much the other way around. The TE is created within a probabilistic field like a lake in the middle of a forest.

Now, we would perceive this in a pretty predictable fashion; essentially "The Singularity." Something that is seen as somehow more limited and "tiny" than the time ecosystem, and something that is somehow defined and contained by the TE. It might be more accurate to see it as the TE, and us, actually being contained in the singularity rather than the other way around. In that, what we "see" or visualize is more like looking up at the top of a bottle, or seeing the "end" of our particular thread of yarn. Perhaps obvious, but a good reminder even if only for myself.

In this way, our entire universe would be contained in a much "larger" TLE like a bubble of air in water. Inside this TE bubble, it has its own physics and those physics start with e=mc^2 and then as other bubbles are created in the initial bubble, different celerity maximums are created. But, those will never exceed the ultimate limit anymore than the speed limits of a small town road will exceed the absolute maximum speed of a Bugatti Veyron.

This also implies that there could be more TE's than ours with very different physics, and their own unique probabilistic fields, but they would all be originally defined by the field of the TLE. Its also possible the TLE has this same relationship with an even more foreign environment that contains *it*, but the properties of said field would be so far beyond our understanding and perception that they are rendered largely irrelevant.

So, the absolute maximum speed of the Bugatti defines one limit, but the derivatives (speed limits) create environments of their own. Where things like the perceived passing of scenery (time) is unique even though its all derivative of a single, monolithic limit. We can achieve an immense, vast set of different environments simply by lowering that speed limit and as long as it remains, it grows in uniqueness and consistency even though (again, sorry
) it is a derivative of the absolute speed limit of the Bugatti.

Enter something like a transient event (there are others too, like entanglement). Where, under specific circumstances, the speed of the Bugatti "instaneously" jumps to speeds higher than its absolute Max. Do we redefine the absolute maximum speed, or start to explore the concept that it is transcending environments?

If we do the former, we must begin changing everything we know on every level from the science to the philosophical. Yet, these things are staunchly, irrevocably consistent outside of this specific, unique behavior. In a sense, we might as well try to force the physics of an object moving through water into the physics of an object moving through air, or even "space." Sure, there are similarities, but there are also fundamental distinctions.

In the latter, we start building layers of physics, layers of abstractions, that enable us to gain consistent predictive ability while allowing for unique emergent properties that may be intrinsic to one environment, but not necessarily another. The trick then is determine what links them. What is derivative of what, and at the source, is that a derivative of something?

I think the issue with our current scientific exploration is that we may be delving deeper into the environment of the human mind and its perception than anything else. We might very well find ourselves becoming so lost in that cave that we can never hope to get out. Not, perhaps, forevermore for our entire species, but certainly for the individuals (and groups) that are spelunking.

I hope that begins to create a bit better foundation between our environments
Seeing where I'm coming from on this can be difficult, not because of its level of advancement, but simply because its easy for me (anyone) to project fundamental assumptions as if they have relevance to anyone else. Believe me, if we can start building that cohesive garden, or foundation, it only gets "crazier" from here. I have found that trying to relate even the basics can be difficult. And that's not just for me, I think as humans, we tend to take our areas of agreement for granted and eschew the true diversity of perception in favor of ease of digestion and relation. I try very hard in this. Maybe we all do.. But, I have been trying to explain the full extent of my beliefs for quite some time. I only hold to them as strongly as I do because it seems the best explanation for my own inventions, tech, and experiences. By "best" I mean that it enables a certain level of useful predictability that is the overarcing goal of "science."

I blame language. And the pervasive nature of our method of science (not to be confused with the scientific method). We really should actively design language, in my opinion. I really do think that that designed, deliberate language would be like a mixture of song and static. Where "words" are the specific representative waveforms and the static illustrates the setting. Kinda.

Ramble. Ramble. Ramble.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Serdgiam because: Dear God.. the typos.. THE TYPOS

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
originally posted by: Reverbs

The thing about being outside the body. I could become a genius in a year if I could stay out that long. physical brain and all the animal stuff it's super slow slow sllllooooowwww..

Like frozen light.. Like wooden.. Like ...

Crystal. A diamond in the ruff, ruff! *wags tail*

A focus of light, scattering, echoing, reverberating, above space-time. A true beacon! A "light" house. A message and a warning. "Hello, my name is human... and don't f# with me! I know sh#" and I will defend myself because this plain means something!"

Man, who would have thunk being a shaman would be so hard?!!

The Cult - The Witch

(Because: Be careful of what you witch for"! And it is Friday!)

Oh,
on that "Alien photo shuts down 4chan" thread too! Said everything I would have asked and then some!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

From left to right: TE-singularity-TLE, that's what you're suggesting, right?
(I love the venn it makes everything so easy)

I have a hard time agreeing to that. My thoughts go more like this:
If we have to make up extra dimensions to make the maths work for the stuff that is otherwise proven, then there is an actual spatial dimension probably to be found somewhere. Very likely right in front of us, beneath and above us next to us and in us.
The fact that the universe itself is moving would imply this other dimension is also moving and therefore can't be timeless.

So if we go back to the venn diagram the box and the part outside of the circles is the timeless singularity, with real timelessness.
The left circle is us and our material universe down to our quanta with a positive orientated time spin, as a result of all our properties, our forces everything.
On the right we got the other dimension we were talking about above, the other anti what have you yin universe to our yang, with a negative time spin.
And in the middle the pseudo timeless singularity of consciousness.

That's obviously work in progress. Or did I rip that off somewhere too? Novelty you bitch

I love talking about this stuff.
What made back away from the original agreeing to your tle is really just the problem that I can't imagine a timeless realm with movement in it.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I'm not sure if my weird would be the same as your weird. It's just not really what I thought it'd be...and that's good. I think. I suspect it won't photography well. I used a lot of sticky-back plastic and transparencies. I'll give it a go though. I don't mind baring my heart and soul.

As anticipated, it hasn't photographed well.

Not great but it should give you the general jist of it.

Thanks for asking

edit on 24-2-2017 by Anaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Amazing that people from different times and places are all doing the same thing! Hum... wonder if any modern people are doing that?

(amazon) - The Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capital: The Masons and the Building of Washington, D.C.

Monkey see, monkey do? I think this loops us back to that French book you mentioned, simulation...simulacra or something, particularly in the latter example.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Negative. A Venn diagram can be useful in many respects, but it implies certain relationships between the environments that I do not feel are accurate.

I do think such a diagram might apply to our "being" though, or any system that transcends any single environment, where each circle is each environment and the overlap is indicative of the membrane, or surface tension, between the two. For us, we may even only exist in the surface tension itself, but that concept might muddy the waters for now.

I think bubbles of air in water might be closer, maybe the closest. Where, the bubbles are the time ecosystems and the water is the timeless.

The lack of what we understand as movement would actually be critical to the whole idea. An absolutely imperative notion, without it, the theory completely falls apart. In short, it wouldn't exist. At least, not how we understand it. The only form I see it existing would be relative to the bubbles of TE, and of course, within them. I'm not sure that a more counter-intuitive idea is even possible, but the same could be said for certain eras of culture before the shift to general and special relativity, so that might very well change.

When we introduce concepts like "timeless" or "singularity," there are certain properties intrinsic to the ideas that change the landscape. A singularity, for example, would have to contain itself. Meaning, to actually be a singularity, it would have to contain all that which is connected to it. I think the fact that there is a so-called "technological singularity" confuses this topic a bit.

Due to our TE based perception, however, we tend to conclude that there is some sort of transition into a singularity, or into infinity. But, due to their inherent properties, they must essentially "eat" themselves. A function that we define to "extend into infinity" gives rise to the illusion that the function we are examining is somehow separate from what it extends into. While that is essentially what makes it useful for us, it can be very problematic.

Essentially, if there is "a" singularity, there is only singularity (specific use of language). Anything like areas of transition, movement, or even free will are illusions that only exist relative to the objects within the system. Which, importantly, does not make them "not real" any more than the physics of moving through water nullify the physics of moving through air. In a way, it just changes the conversation from speed limits in a small town to the absolute maximum speed of the car.

The trouble is that our brains work exclusively in the time ecosystem. I strongly suspect areas of our being do not, but our brain does. In fact, the entire operation of forming neurological connections can only ever happen over time.

This specific aspect is what I believe practices like meditation can transcend. We can transcend the spacetime domain of our brain and allow other domains to enter the picture. However, most discussion revolves almost exclusively around the brain. Slow your thoughts, empty mind, let the thoughts be, mindfullness, etc. None of these actually manage to transcend the domain of thought, they simply redefine it and in doing so, can actually make it more convoluted and difficult to escape. Especially since telling ourselves otherwise seems part and parcel to the process. We don't want to hear that we can't think ourselves beyond thought, so we say that things like thinking about nothing enable us to experience other parts of our being. We then use that change in experience to tell ourselves we have transcended our mind, our ego, when really.. we have simply explored a bit more of the mind, explored a bit more of the ego. But, have not truly made any changes. We just went to a different room in the same cave and tell ourselves "its all so different now!"

I love this stuff too.
I am compelled to explore it to explain certain behaviors that I make use of in things like generators all the way to home automation and economic systems. In that process, it all wrapped right back around to the "spiritual" stuff I explored when I was younger. I find that incredibly intriguing.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No relationships between the two, huh? Are you sure?

Besides the bubble metaphor is basically the same what I said with the box and the area around the circles being the timeless singularity.
If you meant all along the timeless can't have motion it was more than unfortunate to use a Bugatti/speed metaphor, don't you think?

And then we come back to "...meditation ...our brain works only in TE...", see my first question. That's our connection to singularity, what allows us to transcend time, imagine the big bang, imagine giant ants ruling after us, a plane flying,...

And maybe you can sense that I am slightly displeased the "relationship between the two environments" you don't feel to be accurate, is the only reason why I am interested in this stuff.
These two are intertwined closely. Through our mind. And time gets freaky if they touch eachother.
Everything else is maybe nice words to describe a lot of bs. But that's the motivating fact that set me on my journey.
I feel a bit like you slapped me in the face.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I love it! Beautiful I can't really see the details, but the composition is harmonic without getting boring, I have a feeling it's loaded with details I'd really love to see in real! The faces and little animals and all.
I'm impressed. Do you sell it?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Thanks ever so

No I don't have any intention of selling it, it's for my own use, it helps to order the sequence of events that I've been reconstructing, so it is part short-hand, part contemplative - like an icon I suppose, it allows me to slip in and out of that environment more easily. A memory aid.

Since you have been so kind, here is a little of the details...the tree is made from words...

The bit there, in part is this...

Ode
by Arthur O'Shaughnessy (1874)

We are the music-makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers.
And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world forever, it seems.

With wonderful deathless ditties
We build up the world's great cities,
And out of a fabulous story
We fashion an empire's glory:
One man with a dream, at pleasure.
Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
And three with a new song's measure
Can trample a kingdom down.

We, in the ages lying
In the buried past of the earth,
Built Nineveh with our sighing,
And Babel itself in our mirth;
And o'erthrew them with prophesying
To the Old of the New World's worth;
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.

A breath of our inspiration
Is the life of each generation;
A wondrous thing of our dreaming,
Unearthly, impossible seeming —
The soldier, the king, and the peasant
Are working together in one,
Till our dream shall become their present,
And their work in the world be done.

They had no vision amazing
Of the goodly house they are raising;
They had no divine foreshowing
Of the land to which they are going:
But on one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart.

And therefore to-day is thrilling
With a past day's late fulfilling;
And the multitudes are enlisted
In the faith that their fathers resisted.
And, scorning the dream of to-morrow.
Are bringing to pass, as they may,
In the world, for its joy or its sorrow,
The dream that was scorned yesterday.

But we, with our dreaming and singing,
Ceaseless and sorrowless we!
The glory about us clinging
Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing:
O men! it must ever be
That we dwell, in our dreaming and singing,
A little apart from ye.

For we are afar with the dawning
And the suns that are not yet high,
And out of the infinite morning
Intrepid you hear us cry —
How, spite of your human scorning,
Once more God's future draws nigh,
And already goes forth the warning
That ye of the past must die.

Great hail! we cry to the comers
From the dazzling unknown shore;
Bring us hither your sun and your summers,
And renew our world as of yore;
You shall teach us your song's new numbers;
And things that we dreamed not before:
Yea, in spite of a dreamer who slumbers,
And a singer who sings no more.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Anaana because: extra bits

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

As long as it's been taken care of and doesn't end in a dark dusty corner, because that would be a shame.
Thanks for the more

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No relationships between the two, huh? Are you sure?

Whatsthatnow? Another critical component would be that absolutely everything is connected to the TLE at every moment, inherently. Essentially though, it is separated from it by the surface tension of the TE.

If you meant all along the timeless can't have motion it was more than unfortunate to use a Bugatti/speed metaphor, don't you think?

Not at all, though any analogy or metaphor will be a bit troublesome. Undoubtedly, it could be worded or explained better.

Here are some important lines to consider:

"Thinking about it in terms of waves, particles, or even time itself could be completely off base."

"In this case, they would be the result of passing through the surface tension of a bubble of time"

"Where, under specific circumstances, the speed of the Bugatti "instaneously" jumps to speeds higher than its absolute Max"

So, in that last line we have a TE based object that has begun to exhibit a behavior that is not readily explainable in strictly TE terms. It, however, does not completely exit the realm of the TE, it only temporarily exceeds the maximum celerity. The mechanism that could enable this is the nature of the TLE. Its still wholly sourced in the time domain, but the limits were temporarily unleashed or flexed, very similar to how surface tension works with water. That surface tension may allow us to fill a glass a bit past the brim without spilling, but it remains within the body of water. Maybe jumping a bit, but in this analogy, when that surface tension breaks its akin to the formation of a black hole.

Not only can that surface tension break, it works similarly to a membrane in that the TE is "slowly" seeping back into the TLE. The "mesh size" of this membrane is what determines the relative consistency of the flow (like gravity).

And then we come back to "...meditation ...our brain works only in TE...", see my first question. That's our connection to singularity, what allows us to transcend time, imagine the big bang, imagine giant ants ruling after us, a plane flying,...

While I am not convinced this represents an actual jump into the timeless, it could very well be a type of surface tension movement. Notably though, I see those as possibilities that would be pulled from the probabilistic field of this specific TE. Given that TE's would be derivative of the TLE though, I see no issue with some aspects that work very much like the Venn diagram. So, the overall relationship between the whole TE and the TLE probably isn't best represented by our friend Venn, but that isn't applicable to individual objects. This distinction is seen by me to actually be quite pivotal to the theory.

I do maintain that the brain works as a function of the TE, but that there is more to the story about who and what we are, and specifically how the TE-based brain would parse and process that interaction.

Keeping in mind, of course, that the "most" accurate visual representation of any of this is more likely to be an incredibly complex manifold like Lie Groups.

I think we are having a bit of a miscommunication that almost inevitably arises from trying to use straightforward analogies and shapes when we are literally dealing with something that encompasses all of existence.

The core of all of this is the unavoidable relationship between the TE and TLE, how that might actually work, and what type of behavior we might expect if any of it is accurate.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Or it may be the old religion! The mystic rites of the Elysian Fields from times of yore. Geomancy is the physical manifestation of "as above, so below". That thinking goes way back. Reasons forgotten but the rituals continued with original meanings skewed like the telephone game.

I love your new work!! Yeah, wish the details were clearer but it is still great!

Thanks for the poem. Poetry, painting, time and space. Music and dreaming. A manic kind of mish-mash of open ended items. And we always end up back at the mind and language. Poetry and painting by pass the semantic and is very freeing! What a wonderful way to start the weekend!

:hi-five:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

English isn't my first language so who knows maybe it's all just one big confusion between us. Could be that you have a way of making things more complicated than they have to be.

But I still think it is unbalanced. If there's us TE and we are +, (just symbolic relative to time.)

Than singularity and TLE are both timeless, which makes them the same thing and 0 and disqualifies them both as source for the interfering "other" demons/angels/ghost/UFOS. Because that's really just the stack of photos, the information fabric.

Which means there has to be this other dimension in and around us, possibly bleeding through into our universe through black holes. The -. Which doesn't mean they live from death to birth, they don't even notice they're spinning backwards so to speak. The complication arises when interference is happening between plus and minus.

Plus and minus don't make necessarily zero, but it happens. You're familiar with waves I assume?
Now imagine contact. We're already occupying the same space, we agreed on that right? It's not two universes next to eachother, it's two overlapping one with a +spin/frequency, the other -, both located at E.
If they "visit"us it's not that big a deal because they can adjust to our spin, obviously and it is stable for a certain amount of time.
But as in every closed system with two sides if you manipulate the one you affect the other.
If say an alien would move here permanently a human would have to be exchanged to maintain the equilibrium.

Now we look at it from the more complex and interesting information angle,
in comparison +, we don't have a clue, worse technology, the existence of the other is a myth waiting for disclosure, all the sciences and everything is just kindergarten... our information quantity is small.
On the other hand - is playing god for more than 2000 years, if they start giving us information both universes would never be the same and chances are we cancel eachother out if we start messing around.

Chances are, cancelling eachother out is for them the only way to evolve further because they know everything about +&-, the only thing that would be an advancement to them is 0.
Which would be pretty bad for us. Because it is a closed system we'd hit 0 premature, information about + small, about - even smaller and bamm! Godlike!

That happens when I start rambling...

And I am not saying that is what is. Just trying this thing on to see, if I can work with it. And yeah it's not new I guess.
That's what always happens add a few details and it doesn't work anymore.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
originally posted by: Reverbs

The thing about being outside the body. I could become a genius in a year if I could stay out that long. physical brain and all the animal stuff it's super slow slow sllllooooowwww..

Like frozen light.. Like wooden.. Like ...

Crystal. A diamond in the ruff, ruff! *wags tail*

A focus of light, scattering, echoing, reverberating, above space-time. A true beacon! A "light" house. A message and a warning. "Hello, my name is human... and don't f# with me! I know sh#" and I will defend myself because this plain means something!"

Man, who would have thunk being a shaman would be so hard?!!

The Cult - The Witch

(Because: Be careful of what you witch for"! And it is Friday!)

Oh,
on that "Alien photo shuts down 4chan" thread too! Said everything I would have asked and then some!

Now I'm confused.. It sounds like I just replied to myself.
I'm keeping that. it's too good.

That music is Nice.

Made me think of :

"the TV screen has become the retina of the min's eye.
Soon all of us will have special names,
names designed to cause the cathode ray tube to resonate."

"It's this perfect harmony
That tires me so endlessly
It's the hurt inside of me
Makes me see the light in me

It's the perfect colour that bleeds
Twisted into the tapestry
It's the way you laugh at me
When I'm too blind to see

If I was high
I could be a flame
I would bend the sky
And set the world on fire
If I was high
I would blow you away"
edit on 24-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Now, we would perceive this in a pretty predictable fashion; essentially "The Singularity." Something that is seen as somehow more limited and "tiny" than the time ecosystem, and something that is somehow defined and contained by the TE. It might be more accurate to see it as the TE, and us, actually being contained in the singularity rather than the other way around. In that, what we "see" or visualize is more like looking up at the top of a bottle, or seeing the "end" of our particular thread of yarn. Perhaps obvious, but a good reminder even if only for myself.

Enter something like a transient event (there are others too, like entanglement). Where, under specific circumstances, the speed of the Bugatti "instaneously" jumps to speeds higher than its absolute Max. Do we redefine the absolute maximum speed, or start to explore the concept that it is transcending environments?

I thought everyone would know the singularity is like inside out?
ALL of space/time could look as a point..

it's not that things go faster than light.. it's more like they are not even moving "through" anything..

Like picking up a sarfish out of the water and throwing it 100 feet back into the water.. Starfishes are super slow you know how could he possibly move THROUGH the water so fast.. He doesn't.. He went "above" spacetime.. Like out of this world.. Like a UFO "disappearing"

like particles WARPING.. I don't understand how anyone can think in terms of 3D space anymore. If you choose to you HAVE to change the laws.. Now you have things traveling faster than the speed of light, more like infinite speeds actually. And that just won't do in a universe where everything is sort of defined by a base quanta..

As I said these particles are popping iIN to the universe.. That disobeys conservation of energy.. Unless, it takes no energy to pop into existence. FROM??? where??

Want me to get Hermetic on your ass?

The first Tarot Card according to Franz Bardon.

A short read (one page of a book) here:

Description

Notice the dark color around the "Magicians" head? And the thousand petaled lotus, he philosophers stone.. Above that creation..

So basically the "singularity" is inside 3D, but once you get to that place it's actually all around all of creation.. If you imagined it as having a size it's the biggest thing ever.. it's the forest for our universal tree of life.. And in the picture it is the dark purple color with the word AUM in it.. It's eternal uncreated nothingness that become somethingness.. Through???

You see those particles are literally making it up as they go..

Yea you can't get a car to be entangled with another car and warp yourself to Kokomo..
But why are you trying to bring such a crusty solid Gross Matter sand castle, when you have the mega warp drive in your being.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Whoa Anaana..

You are Trippy!

That's SOO beautiful.

my reconstructed memory aids are not so much like that. In fact I didn't keep enough to make any more. That's why I keep bringing up the past. each time I do from a new starting point I get more out of it and write it down here. I also have pictures I drew.

AND.. you guys are my walking talking memory aids..
BUT other people are my walking talking memory degraders..
A song I'm trying to play that gets lost in the noise and I forget and it takes just that much more time to remember.
it's like "Being on the Carousel"

You know I did actually make a picture like that once. I wonder if I have it?
I'll have to go find it.

I've had two main journeys.. I threw out all the stuff from the first one. Thinking it was too much of a map of me. Wish I had held onto it.. But I still have all those in memory. It was more mental than anything..

this last one was ALL EVERYTHING... So it's harder to remember. How do you store memories of things you cannot even comprehend?

Let's see This is from the first one..

Larger image here

whoa wtf.. My roommate butchered a bull and fed it to tigers today.. I guess life never gets boring does it? I'm going to have to ask her about that when I see her. She volunteers at a tiger rescue place.

I always think of carl jung when I think of reality maps.

think KPB might like that one.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Hey there Mousy. How's your rabbit hole going?

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join