It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm at the bar..

Did you go through my post history just to freak me out??

I just got everything back in it's place...

Grr.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

No. I edited. If you got the time.

Enjoy yourself, Tiger

OMG and as punishment he is bound to

probably Caucasus.
It says war!?
No kidding go to the link!

Huh?

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Water water..

I see your edit..

This is the part someone starts telling me about the principalities of air and then my electronics mess up.

Fire and air.. black smoke monster in lost.. djinn genie...

And my wishes?

Lol

edit on 5-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Water water..

Lol

You're aware you're sending out mixed messages,
*drumroll &
son.

How are you feeling? Angry?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I've been meaning you to see something but it vanished from my computer and my phone.. I was being told what you are saying now.. and then I got put in my place..

Oh well..

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And I would put you in your place
on a throne of green obsidian
as it's fitting for your grace
may your journey be ovidian

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Angry?

More like scared

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This

is enough to win the crown in best lyrics mankind ever created. Easy.

Want to discuss that?

Surprisingly Paul Anka. Which shows it doesn't take a good musician to write a phantastic song, just to play them.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Who are you?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

"It's just this seems to be a cycle.. Bi or tri or poly poled cycle."

Sounds like a circle jerk to me...

Why is god a jerk? He belted momma and told all us children it was an equate-her.

Goddess said don't worry babies I'm liquidate his assets.

Edit to add: Oh I dunno these lyrics are pretty um(mantra so is Ah) interesting.

p.s. sorry for the bad jokes but I'm the dirtiest joke around so that's all I really know.
edit on 5-2-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: add

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Your words in this post do hit a certain chord..

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I wouldn't harp on it.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I don't like all the strings attached ..

edit on 6-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Who are you?

I honestly don't know. A daughter without father. A child who raised her mother. A homeless princess in a rented box. Who am I?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I've never been into NSA myself.

Some FWB agreements but exclusivity was always the agreed upon rule. Licking other little swimmers out of the pool is not something I fancy.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

You entirely misread my preference

Lenin's work is concise and to the point, the result of careful study and a decisively applied intellect, resulting in a decisive and irreversible blow.

Levi on the other hand is very much a product of both his time and his conditioning. The Doctrine is reasonably sound but the ritual side of things is a jumbled hotch-potch of confusion that reflects his own ability to traverse the pitfalls that applying the Doctrine would have prevented. In short he had no comprehension of the rituals because he had not applied himself to the system. You seem to suffer similar illusions which would explain why you find magic "inefficient".

Roman Catholicism, and Western Christianity generally as derived, is essentially a system of anti-magic and hence why it's "esoterism" is so obviously distorted, because it is in fact designed to obfuscate. All very well if you hold the key, but nothing but a wicked mess if that is lost amidst the purges. The Tarot is a divination tool and may be highly effective as part of a system of magic but in isolation it is just working with probable outcomes, and an entertaining diversion.

The primary difficulty with the Catholic esoterism, of which Levi provides good example, is how it locks the initiate into their sexuality. That's most certainly a pit, repressed or expressed, and it's power completely self-defeating, effective for profit and entertainment but that's just biology, no sophistication involved there, and the outcomes are usually, naturally enough, masturbatory and largely ineffective.

edit on 6-2-2017 by Anaana because: an excessive splurge of commas

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Kind of a follow up on our math magic.

For some reason I find 3 spooky. 10:3=3,33333333? Why? 1/3 I get that, that's were stuff still makes sense.

Shouldn't 3×3×3=9 and then we have 3×0,3333=0,999999999999 => 9,99999999999! Where did the 0,000000000000....1 go?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Oh please don't take anything I say as judging this or that school, system, or religion. Especially if I don't ever practiced, like you pointed out.
I keep repeating: I'm 100% dilettante with dangerous half knowledge.

Just saying if it were efficient, wouldn't the world be a far better place?
"Control your emotions, send out love energies and you'll have an endless streak of good luck!"
And similiar silliness, down to stuff nobody really wants and lessons in self-psychoanalysis.
No. Don't need to try to know it's not efficient.

Roman catholicism comes mostly from suppressing all pagan predecessing gods, practices, rituals... magic? You mean the shamanic "household spirits"?
I am no full catholic, but kind of still am and I can tell you I have no doubt they exist and magic works, just that I build my magic and worldview and intention on constructive optimistic humanistic inclusion.

edit on 6-2-2017 by Peeple because: Too many little things

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

No, Roman Catholicism replaced systems of "seeing" with the promise that they had it sussed and that their system was better. It wasn't. When this was consistently demonstrated not to be the case, outside of limited spheres of temporal power, the only alternative they had was to use those temporal powers to remove the competition. In order to do so they had to deploy a system of anti-magic, the Canon episcopi, the consequences are what you describe and a wicked mess.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

See I can't say I disagree. Just worded it different in a different context?

And would add roman catholicism also integrated a lot of the old local saints. Roman empire style.
Old habits, in Spain with the crazy processions.

What's that if not ritualistic magic in Roman catholic regions?

edit on 6-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

Just made another of my series "beautiful pictures ruined with one sentence"

Enjoy

edit on 6-2-2017 by Peeple because: 2.add

edit on 6-2-2017 by Peeple because: Serious

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join