It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
GoodNight dolls~~

edit on 4-2-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Peeple

Animals are only species adverse; from food a resource competition... same as humanity; but yet we are in the very same species. Seems kinda counter to the point with out all that resource hogging, one trick ponies, and hedge funding ones bets eh?

So I find the entire thing unethical.

That's entirely not true. Have you ever walked a dog with a social problem? That's not "oh he's aggressive because his owner is", bust most likely he never went to puppy school, had no dog teens to make monkeyshines with.... but the hate towards other dogs, bicycles, birds... is real. (Note:including other dogs)

That doesn't mean your dog is an evil trump voter who doesn't deserve respect....

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yes, another form that exists outside of us. But so called magicians turn to just the numbers and think they alone (numbers) are the way. They are not. Numbers just are. No magic needed.

Kubrick was into some crazy shizzle! And he knew people who were into even crazier stuff. I think a lot of artists have friends who are esoteric. Blake being a good example (his bestie was a Mason. See the thread that was resurrected about him from 2012??) The ideas bleed over into the art. Some seem more aligned to it than others.

Lots of sex magick stuff out there. Madonna being one. But it is all superficial like thinking the numbers are the power. Beyond that narrow view lies vastness. I think that it is all about consciousness.That will be the new science.

What I find irritating, if you have the time, The Revelation Of The Pyramids, wtf is the meter doing in the measures of the pyramids? Why the hell does the maths work out like that?

And I also get that a lot with the almost "un-star-able" posts. (Wasn't it you who said you have to draw pentagrams?)
Why is that? Sometimes I also have flag-ing problems?

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

I'd say most people converse on the basis of how it has affected their lives rather than how it might (or might not) have affected yours.

My own experiences with the Illuminati are not hearsay to me, but you hearing it from me does transform it into that for you.

It all does explain something, but what you take away from it is entirely up to you.

If it's true, from my end it looks like involvement in human experiments and "torture", "rape", gangstalking... are these your "illuminati"?

Of course, focusing all of ones time and energy into removing or shifting the influence of these groups could be a bit like pissing into the wind. We like to think it would all be different if "people like me" were in charge, so it becomes easy to solely pursue that.

Talking about it all may not precipitate some sort of mass epiphany of positive metamorphosis, but I'm not convinced that should be the motive behind all conversation across the board. The way I see it, sometimes just shooting the sh!t is healthy.

Isn't that exactly what we're doing? What we can do at this moment? But there is a deeper meaning, a force waiting to be tapped.

Personally, I know that my own work can impact the world greatly, but I really don't want every discourse I have to revolve around it. After all, there are only so many times one can see eyes glazing over before it becomes a bit tiresome.

I think the trick is in not letting these limited interactions completely define what we think someone is doing outside of the discussion. Its hard not to do that, as we build our picture of others based on those interactions, but it can be misleading.

For me, the "phenomena" is a bit like gravity or the wind. It can be useful and enjoyable to explore, but it may not be a good use of time to become obsessed with gaining a sense of omniscience and "true" understanding. I tend to favor creation, rather than comprehensive understanding, but I think the two drives play quite nicely with each other.

In many cases, what I'm "selling" has little to nothing to do with the conversation. My life's work is similar to what you say you want to do: create an alternative form of society (in a manner of speaking), simply because I believe we can do better. I don't buy into the concept that technology and nature are at odds, we just design it that way, and that everything from currency to social systems to simply how we perceive these things are not limited to "this is the way its always been done." Outside of this board, my time is spent pretty much entirely on that. Of course, this thread is specifically about "the phenomena," so that will steer the conversation.

Good for you.

The vast, vast majority are simply not interested in specifics and "potential," so I feel its more effective to foster it through real world systems. Sharing the latter through a message board can be problematic though, as the form of communication is almost innately confined to the former.

TL;DR: I think that attempting to define the totality of others through a message board is innately limited and exceedingly easy simply due to the format. So, if we want to really get to explanations and real world changes, we have to specifically steer the conversation in that direction. And instead of just asking general questions and making general statements, it might be more effective to drill the conversation down with increasing focus until we get to actionable ideas and information.

If you want a democracy that emphasizes content, how exactly do you think that can be accomplished independent of any and all current practices? My personal addendum would be; and would that differ if the systems and tools embraced change and evolution rather than the opposite? Can we really know what road will most expediently reach that point?

I think the trick is to create tools that not only shift towards that direction, but themselves operate on those principles of growth, change, and evolution instead of simply advancement of what we already have (hope that distinction makes sense). I can talk about my generators, hvac systems, audio, AI, or anything else, but its hard for that to have any more meaning than saying the Illuminati exists, unless you can hold it in your own hands or live with it as a part of your life.

ETA: the TL;DR was about as long as the rest of the post. Oops

A new philosophy. Answers. A constructive goal.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

A dog is a dog; conditioning the dog is expecting behavior we want out of the animal... doing the same thing to other humans? Inhumane to the dog? Better than killing it like we used too as a parasite, make it a slave or subject by that conditioning?

Those others thinking themselves above any life do the same... equanimity? Life is life and it functions according to it's nature... concepts are not natural to the species, we grew and adapted over a countless amount of time... all life will eventually do the same thing.

Some where in this entire vastness? It already has.

edit on 5-2-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Here's some woo... woke up, was doing laying meditation on my right side and it felt like a was getting a left tit implant. Kinda like a hand sliding over my left pectoral odd thing is... ghost tit? Because I still feel it there.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Have you looked into Pascals pyramid?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Well, "converse" is a shoe designed for games... word or action? :p well many use words for a "piece" of the action. Gaming another to give consent like the confidence man trying to get into your panties; less interested in who you are than what he can use out of you. Sometimes that is information... but for what purpose do they want that information? As whatever you provide someone can and will be used against you later.

Of course; I have no secrets and don't care what stupid sh!t someone tries to dig up... it is their attachment to it not mine. What is done is done all anyone can do is apologize, and have compassion until they learn to listen and empathize from that persons point of view and need, want and desire for balance... otherwise a grasping ego driven desire of want and not need. But I need your pussay... no shame in the hand. Work that drive out until you can stop grasping at others like a monkey for one's own selfish needs and desires is my advice.

If they consent? Their choice.

I do not consent to any of it without consultation... I never asked to be born, I never asked nor wanted any of the ideology force fed and shoved down my throat, I simply have learned from all forms of contact... the so called good and bad. In ignorance... didn't know the difference, it was blissfully unaware in stupidity... but stupidity none the less.

Once the stupidity ends? The abuse can either cease, or continue in manipulation. My advice is to cease... once the so called path of "evil" is chosen, then compassion and empathy ceases, for such that move with intent and not consent against others out of selfishness.

If someone else doesn't kill you from that rampant abuse? Nature will.

The inifinite nature of being? Awareness of such fully occurs when that ignorance ends.

The tldr version? Serdgiam was implying that from a one sided ego perspective? Everything is always about "them" as they take no other into account.

edit to add: All I know of some grandparents? Whinning cigarettes took my grandmother and my mom and my dad... blah blah blah all of them were old lived to life expectancy and a couple beyond it... life took your damned family; damned from you blaming cigarettes, there was more to them... but did I ever hear abut that more? Nope just a whinny brat blaming something that all three of them enjoyed their entire lives as a part of it.

There's an ego story coming through me to tell it... my ego not in the way of it. If one existed it would desire to hear more of the story of what they enjoyed... but having had enough of the ego telling it? Not interested.

edit on 5-2-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp. and extra

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

My avi is a clue.

Every number can be divided by 6 and that means something. So 12 is overkill. A pentagram is one aspect of the truth. My Tesla avi may be fake but there is truth there.

Will make a million bucks and we can drink wine in Antarctica!!

Love,

-TEOT
edit on 5-2-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Tori spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

If it's true, from my end it looks like involvement in human experiments and "torture", "rape", gangstalking... are these your "illuminati"?

Not really.. They are more concerned with resource and finance control. Certainly, they are willing to kill for it, just as pretty much anyone would. But, those other aspects are present in nearly every social group from top to bottom. The country of Georgia is a good example of a sort of "battleground."

Isn't that exactly what we're doing? What we can do at this moment? But there is a deeper meaning, a force waiting to be tapped.

Well, yeah, I think we are just shooting the poo. It sounded like you weren't quite satisfied with that. What can we do now? Well, I know what I'm going to do, but when I describe it and share my own answers, you state "good for you." What is the point of such an interaction to you? Your actions seem at odds with your stated wants, which is certainly fine, but it makes me curious about what you are actually working towards (as opposed to what you want to work towards). For most of us, I think there are frequently conflicts there.

A new philosophy. Answers. A constructive goal.

If you feel there is value in how others view the same thing, you have an interesting way of showing it
Regardless, I would be interested to hear how you, personally, are working towards these desires.

The way I see it there are general, universal components, but just as important is using the diversity between individuals to work towards that constructive goal. Even if specific pieces don't apply to us directly, they can be just as critical to solving the puzzle.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That's not true. 15:6?
I was really stuck on 9 for a while.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

If you take that the wrong way, when I say "good for you", is that entirely your problem, if you ask me. I meant it. As in "great that's admirable".

How could I have a goal, or a plan? I still don't know where I stand.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

2x3 are the first prime numbers and can divide all numbers. There are remainders (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) but all numbers will only have those remainders.

All prime numbers after 3 are in the form 6K+/- 1 (where K is 0, 1, 2, 3...).

May have figured out why... hence the money allusion.

-XOXO

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

And there was sthg with nine, because of the decimal system? It's interesting, but definitely not where I find my fulfilment.

I was getting one of these
(illegal in the US?) & said to me:
"Whatever is in there I take it as oracle."
It's a freaking bicycle. Wtf?
There is just a cheap womans magazine including that in their dream interpretation & that sucks.
Wtf could that mean? Is it a middle finger from the universe?
I get that a lot. Like Hearthstone. You know it? I love it.
I got an awesome deck. I rock you before you get 7 manacrystals.
My cards basically never go out.
I can refresh my life with Reno.
It's awesome. And there seems to be a mistake with the win counts. I'm below 30 and I have won 500 times with the Hunter.
But I loose a lot, like almost always. I get consumed by the beauty of my cards.
Why am I telling you this?

Right the universes 404-ing forces. In my futile enterprise to determine precisely what the phenomenon is, we need to collect what it does.
Since it's very likely we talk about more than one thing when we talk about it.
I struggle with that. Can't you see how stranded I am? I need input. All input. Just post, let it flow, let it talk through you, just type, all of you, please!

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

Wow that sounds desperate. Let my assure you that is just because I am very dramatic and beg a lot. I'm working on it.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Illegal in the U.S. because some dumbasses didn't read them just thought candy and gave it to their child or they were eating it themselves and bit the plastic. Whether they sued the company to where they couldn't sell them? Who knows... perhaps someone will tie a commerical to them play some ad over and over and over and Americanise the experience? Still wouldn't stop some fools making uneducated purchases and just cramming it into their mouths and... Hey! Muh toof!!!

Buyer beware should always occur.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I must say I have rather enjoyed your first posts on the top of the last two pages...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

You're really not contributing much, except a testimony of your judgement. "You goofball", dolls, babe? There seems to be a pattern emerging. Just saying.

...& that's why I don't have friends.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

A head on top of the door penned? Quoth the raven: Nevermore

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

hearthstone is a "free to play" card game you play online made by blizzard entertainment who also made warcraft 3 and starcraft and world of warcraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join