It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

And there was sthg with nine, because of the decimal system? It's interesting, but definitely not where I find my fulfilment.

I was getting one of these
(illegal in the US?) & said to me:
"Whatever is in there I take it as oracle."
It's a freaking bicycle. Wtf?

Learning to woo is like riding a bike. Once you know how you can always do it, but at first it's timpossible to balance.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Poison Idea – Plastic Bomb Lyrics
The lie is so real, I almost believe it
Conceit flows like sewage
How could you conceive it?
Shake my hand, look me in the eye
Smile and think of ways I'll die

Plastic bomb, plastic smile
Fake commitment, blood soaked style
Wrapped in a fur, trapped in a cancer
The swansong's over for the littlest dancer

Mistrust so explosive, apathetic corrosive
When I ask for it straight up
False face is compulsive
Try to stand tall, falling face down
Big fish, Small town, Small fish, Ghost town

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Okay, you want to play smart? Why did you choose that of all available bicycle pictures?
I see a moon, the sun, a pyramid, 25, 1943, 5 stars, 4 of them smaller, a man on bicycle bending over with a very round butt he is lifting up while he joyful moves his leg up behind making it appear very phallic and the overall impression clear he's not riding a bike at all, he wants to be ridden.

That's my first glance. Do you want to go there?

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The teletubies are the next four horsemen of the alpacalypse for generation Y. Re-Hobbits, I'd upload imagery but I see it as fair trade since my content belongs to ATS once posted to block the ADs.

But well we have a unicorn horn, a spring, an inverted wire hanger, and a circle.

So much programming of symbology in all four of those... one evangelist deceased except in the stupidity of many still carrying his tune, genderized one of the anamorphic puppets into gay because it carried what he concidered to be a purse. Hmm maybe just the purse of the next generation and the control factors on top of their heads to wear as crowns of the idiot dance?

spring? Lots of symbology, unicorn well same, wire hanger... hmm banning abortion and if the old antenna broke(pre-cable days) and circle infinite loop back to the ring to be lord of it...

Circle halo, triangular halo... pick your dualistic poison? Out of the square? or inside of it... some very pretty mandalas en"compassing" such in their "grand" designs when it is fractal in nature... so fracture or fagment them? Split their personalities?

One mind one heart one spirit? Or one fool vying for total control instead of equality with a hoard of hench people... attached to empty concepts as them as reality when it is non of that and yet all of that, using make believe to control nature, so yeah we do it to ourselves... but masturbation is a sin lol no no no be fruitful and multiply, wait I thought fruit was slang for "gay" make up your minds.

That is because mind does not exist, it can bare concept... and that concept can be reaped as the fruit, cha ching.

If old Frederick Neichze; killed god? Who gave him the ammunition... of course that would leave his goddess at home all alone.

Angel on both sides or "wing men" pfft. seeing how a vagina already has them her choice to wave them in.

edit on 5-2-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Okay, you want to play smart? Why did you choose that of all available bicycle pictures?
I see a moon, the sun, a pyramid, 25, 1943, 5 stars, 4 of them smaller, a man on bicycle bending over with a very round butt he is lifting up while he joyful moves his leg up behind making it appear very phallic and the overall impression clear he's not riding a bike at all, he wants to be ridden.

Bicycle Day

but yes all of the above.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You little rascal

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You little rascal

hahahaha

Always!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Studio property? Not a fun thing to be; even worse than government property... which you will be til the day you die having been in the Army.

I've signed no such things and do not care for being cast in roles I do not consent in person to be in; all clones aside.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Studio property? Not a fun thing to be; even worse than government property... which you will be til the day you die having been in the Army.

I've signed no such things and do not care for being cast in roles I do not consent in person to be in; all clones aside.

LMAO

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

When you are no ones property yes indeed total contrl of oneself...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

But since you are asking for it: (you all read it)
" yes all of the above "

Which is in this case below.
(*this is a pause, each empty line, count to ten. Dramatic build up.)

He's asking for it.

Phantastic so we wonder what we see, how it's connected since it's in one "depiction".
Forgetting everything we know about where it's coming from, just what does it make me feel?

The pyramid is a mountain, which is funny because that is how the pyramids idea was born.
The night section is over the peak, with even a little black bleeding over into day. But day doesn't look as attractive so it's alright.
The guy is a sexy version of the fool in tarot.
With number games hidden stars and such, which might contain messages but definitely not for me.

Death, hierarchy, immortality,
Capitulation,
Joy in whatever comes ones way.

You want a final oracle? Or shall we try sthg fun and you put it in one concluding sentence?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I dunno..

It's just this seems to be a cycle.. Bi or tri or poly poled cycle.

It's in like 10 days from now last time someone was telling me to be in the still place, let it spin around you.

ATS isn't going super nutty this time.. Being held back.. People distracted I think.. Or maybe I'm distracted.. The flow I'm scared is just like a pinched hose at the moment, and big brother has a sly grin...

If I had your "fortune" it would say to me..

Buckle up Buttercup.

not sure how it reads to you.. Archetypes living breathing idealogies.. Round and roudn and round.. But I keep thinking I see a way to fix it, but then again

Maybe that's what makes the world go round.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Oh Cutie, to much feeling stuff to put it in a joke? That can't be.
Two I found here

I believe I get without reading the explanation. Uncertainty. Get it? Ha ha joke in a joke.
Does that mean they are not funny at all? -a+(-b)=+c!

&
I love Regina Spektor. 🎶oh Baby How?

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

The today me would change a few lines. "You are a guest here know has to go", bc: not even if you would starve in front of my glass door.
Am I cynical?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

hahaha that was good..

see the sex analogy to the woo still stands..

If you focus at the individual "parts" you lose the magic..

getting in the zone it's like knowing without having to know.. Just got to forget to think.

Whoa on the music... Damn.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I don't know how to tell what is cynical anymore

Even cynical things seem almost cute to me.

Like a pup never allowed inside.. It's ok puppy always happy anyway.

that song was too intense. Time for a short trip to the store..

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

And with my edit you want to leave your answer like that?

"...not even if you would starvein front of my glass door. Am I cynical?
Reverbs: haha that was good... sex..."

Misunderstandings happen so fast...

Have you noticed too?

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Edit after edit

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

And with my edit you want to leave your answer like that?

"...not even if you would starvein front of my glass door. Am I cynical?
Reverbs: haha that was good... sex..."

Misunderstandings happen so fast...

the next post is in response to your edit..

the first one before the edit..

crisis averted..

for now

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

But so funny. Or it's just incredible easy to entertain me?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

But so funny. Or it's just incredible easy to entertain me?

You have an interesting mind.. There's a lot to do in there I imagine..

No puns intended..

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The next question will p. you off

Has it ever bothered you that you are some kind of sunshine generator? You make people want to say and think happy stuff.

At least one thing we know for sure is the world won't end & I'm not the antichrist.

How does that make you feel? Did I mean what I said? Which part? Why?
A riddle.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: severe identity crisis

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Edit correction

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Am I joking?

edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: That's not funny

In these edits I am not talking to me, I pointed out I absolutely understand why & how it could work out for the bad guy, the devil is in a way Prometheus.

The one who brought us fire and with that started our technological development. That's why there are no thumbs doing you any good if you are bound to water.
Thumbs and fire. The light bearer.
I associate with that only good things. As in the light of traditional religion, the stuff in that book?! Jesus!
Progress is a good thing. Given my space daddy issues say: I go with the creator!

& now you think I'm crazy?

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join