It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

What do you call a drunk ballerina? Stumballina

has fun

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I swear it is not my fault!

The "happy cafe day" case in point. As far as I knew it never went. I shutdown, trudged through the snow, mission accomplished, only to stop in the tavern to find it went through!

Enabling is OK

I know when to stop. Lots of trials and error!! And two stints in rehab... I say no, no, no!

Reason why I only drink beer now. And can't drive legally.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Peeple

I swear it is not my fault!

The "happy cafe day" case in point. As far as I knew it never went. I shutdown, trudged through the snow, mission accomplished, only to stop in the tavern to find it went through!

Enabling is OK

I know when to stop. Lots of trials and error!! And two stints in rehab... I say no, no, no!

Reason why I only drink beer now. And can't drive legally.

I stick to beer as well, partially because I love beer and it's just supier match up to the way I drink.. It's like I'm a kid about it.. I like to keep opening a new one..

But also it does keep th habit from going nuclear as well.

Computer issues haha.. I was writing about that many pages back every time I talk about a certain thing, which we have been in the last few pages it hits hard.. Sometimes somebody or something knocks out my DNS and when I try to refresh it nothing changes.. Then I have to go deep into the computer which I barely remember how to do these days and fins some registry or some service that was "magically disabled"

Lately it's only been ATS and only when I'm saying things..

I can talk about the mundane all day any day and things work.. Start talking in this thread and my internet cuts out 4 times in 3 hours, and all the pages hang..

LOL

that was from when it was the worst.. Funny little thingie.. My acronym. I was talking about the waves we ride..

edit on 28-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

But we got invited. 2 years ago.

I can relate to that.

Have a song

It says "come together, nobody can do it alone" & helped me a lot when I needed a mood lift

One can't think everything one can feel...

Another one Eels -Beginners Luck

🎶...we will be stronger if our forces are aligned...🎸doo doo doodl dooo dooo

you are correct. So no I don't feel guilty, but it's just hard on my ego.. Why me? But I don't need to know that. Just roll with it.

Dude nice. definitely got me to smile. Of course I had a great day at work.. I had to keep making things work and my chef was too, we were just making it up on the fly.. And looking at each other and laughing..

When my energy is good like that I had everybody laughing their asses off.

I think you guys, this thread.. It's like thank you for getting it. We are doing it.. Whatever that means.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Holy Bejeebus... and I thought MY life had some weirdness! Well, maybe the mind control from the alleged scientists in the sky and/or energy lifeforms in the cracks of reality works better on me and I just don't remember, but man-oh-man.

Anyway, still following along as time allows ... I've missed a hundred or so pages, but dang, you guys are fascinating ; )

I had these saved from long before I noticed you and me agreeing.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Oh god yes I'm definitely programmed. But one of the main things I do personally that helps a lot I think. I start imagining "normal things" Trees grow in the dirt and give us food" And then I change it to holy effing # I'm hurtling through "empty blackness" at millions of miles per hour on a spinning rock with no roof and these weird green things absorb light from a ball of nuclear fusion 93 million miles away and turn it into sugar which is what I eat???

But I have so many associations in my head I can't control. Like "compound words" always puts my mouth full of poundcake and I want water when I hear it.

For that I only make sure my brain is not "jumping the bridge" I make my thought have to come from me. Slow it way down.. So many assumption bridges.

I learned that from my book "initiation to hermetics" about becoming the magician. One must be conscious of all things down to when you want to move your finger or even breathe you do it, not some background thing.. Sort of an exorcise in using all your senses all the time in the present moment.. It feels really nice even only moving in that direction.. No memory holes anymore look up, oh I drove home already? None of that.

but things like the way I grew up and what my age group is like, that seems more sticky.

Mckenna would say go for a Hard Drive Format.. I'm sure you all know which Drive erasers work best..

And of course I like some of the programming. The 90s kind of had that rebel vibe to it, I'm not really sure why that happened. It was sweet and rebellious and sappy, but not as sexual as now and I don't think anyone had smart phones.. Facebook started near the end of highschool and I never gave a damn so didn't have one.. A lot has changed. I can tell me and others have vastly different ideas on what is "normal"

it's all very interesting to me.

they're selling heaven tonight ohh,
sign the dotted line, ohh,
they got your Christ,
On copyright.

We are not machines!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Dudette and dude (stupid autocorrect)

Just letting it roll,PS - miss the winking kitten!!!?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Dudette and dude (stupid autocorrect)

Just letting it roll,PS - miss the winking kitten!!!?

My ex gave it to me.. IT is me..
But it really pisses off people and they get this whole psychology thing to say to me about me..

"oh you just stick your tongue out at everything you piece of #."

stuff like that. Like I'm too smug..

But I'm just a cute lil kitten guys.. Play nice.

the new one is a picture I took. I was in this mode like I am not my body so I will take a picture of "me" in my chair..

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Nice pun

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Nice pun

Ello Mousy! How are we on this lovely evening ?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Feelig much better this evening

I wonder if i'l have any fun dreams this evening?

Or if the strings through my ceiling will be pulled.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Feelig much better this evening

I wonder if i'l have any fun dreams this evening?

Or if the strings through my ceiling will be pulled.

hahaha You will have a fun filled adventure of your choosing. Right? I mean that's what I have planned for me anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

omg I loved that..

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

That was a nice one too. Love the energy.

of course in a thread of woo for you and for me too..

I must go weird.

But the strange does not

need to be shared.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

That was awesome

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

about dreams.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

the opening lyrics..

"Let's start an anonymous club, we can sit close in the dark."

She's singing about ATS.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

oh yes...mmm half way thru the stars were moving around the candlight. uf u stare hard enough u can see them moving.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

just remember some things some weird music I know.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

mmm heat of the campfire makes me all warm an fuzzy inside! < 3

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join