It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Evidence he says... hi hi hi

You naive dreamer.

Think of spiritual ac/dc introvert/extrovert, quiet/loud... "god" was gone the last thousand, or two thousand years since end of 2012 the curve passed the zero line

just for illustration purposes

edit on 28-1-2017 by Peeple because: Spell

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
their problem is just the conviction their respective storyline is the only one truth. It's all a part of it. Ltbd. All equally wrong and right. Same goes for the Chi, the force, etc
The hard part is not to get consumed by details.

that's why I use so many words for similar things. "You have to be more clear in your words or no one will know what you are trying to say." NO stop it that's not the point. haha. The point is you have to DO it. The labels can only restrict your access in general.

And no Darkness, why would I choose that song?
Not only do I not need a war, I was trying to make mousy laugh..

Back to Peeple. The cycles idea seems interesting. I know for me even though I left "the path" or tried to it's only gotten more intense lately, and the timing seems the same for multiple people. My take is that consciousness proceeds physical matter, so as "god comes back" psychic ability to "mind over matter" should increase. I wonder if that's mandela effects.

I would even go so far as to say little gods like zeus or the dude in the bible are death cult gods.. Waiting for you to die to take you into their fold.. Winning souls is even better than winning hearts and minds.. Maybe.. I would never pray to give up anything of mine to another being haha.

I think we are beginning to realize our potential, and it seems like someone wanted to steer 2012 into a dark world. But I've always seen it as the start of the next section. intuitively it felt like mmmmmmm!

and yea the Army taught us "jedi mind tricks" without telling us that's what they were but they all go into the same phrase.. "Mind over matter."
edit on 28-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I wouldn't have said "do it" but experience it, besides that it's true, labels mislead. Your actions are also just reactions.

The rest is more or less what BigBrotherDarkness & I were talking two days (?) ago, you can't build without destroying. Yin Yang and so on.... death is a part of life.

ME. Good point.
I just refuse to look at it in any "us vs them" way. Maybe because I never encountered any hostility, or demons like stuff?
And I guess as much as I mistrust all humans I have faith in the fundamental interconnectedness of all things.
Nothing is meaningless, there are no coincidences, everything influences everything.

Ahura Mazda

back to the roots?

edit on 28-1-2017 by Peeple because: Add

Holy effing sh1t! You won't believe what just happened! I just reread what we were talking and the diagram on top of the page changed! Wtf?, I thought zoomed in and it changed back.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Peeple because: 2.add

Just like with the "jedi mind tricks" you mentioned, they don't work if you try to force it, you have to anticipate the result and let go. The zone in which the flow works is utterly neutral. Active & passiv at the same time.
Or am I wrong?

edit on 28-1-2017 by Peeple because: 3.add

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Let the force flow through you...

I don't know I just know when I can do it better than other times. If you are completely passive nothing happens.

Maybe sex is a good example.. Don't force it, but you better be doing something ... Tease it along..

Me and Demons havn't met up in a long time. I think I scare them now. In any case they wouldn't be in my way anymore. Now it would be humans.

as far as things changing yea happened to me looking up "Jupiter Rising" damn website changed right before my eyes without a page refresh..

I know my ex would agree with your "going back to basics" Lucifer or whatever you wanted to call god to her contains the positive and negative aspects.
And as far as "magical" she's the most of anyone I've ever met.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Sex is a good example, because it's a physical, mental and emotional thing too. So yes, exactly like good sex.

Haha guys come on let's show god some love and f*ck him hard!

edit on 28-1-2017 by Peeple because: Live, love, laugh

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I completely agree. I started off as strictly science until I noticed that higher power thing, and then I was like whoa hold up I've been doing this wrong the entire time.

I can still feel ashamed if I think too hard about what I was like before then. So mean to believers, especially Christians.
whoops.

well never mind you just fixed my mood..

haha nice edit!

I'm going to have such a good day today.

Oh wait my ex said this... I think the first bit is a quote from whoever, but

"Through music - via spider web - in metatron's body - through frequency in harmony - we are the electromagnetic force born from orgasm in the mind of the universe and the heart of God - pulled by gravity in the right direction to find unconditional love and to become immortal"

I love always and I am always here
I think that's how it begins, remember to breathe

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Not just higher power, the mind over matter thing too. Pretty fascinating isn't it? Science says it's fact, but I am crazy if I use it... this world has become so schizophrenic.

That's a really good quote. Unfortunately most people don't understand love.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Peeple because: Edit after edit

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

that's why my poem about this uses the word schizophrenia.

off to work I go..

Mind #ing the universe would be rape if uninvited.

she understood love... Love just wasn't enough. And if she feels like me, we are both screwed forever.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

But we got invited. 2 years ago.

I can relate to that.

Have a song

It says "come together, nobody can do it alone" & helped me a lot when I needed a mood lift

edit on 28-1-2017 by Peeple because: Add again

One can't think everything one can feel...

edit on 28-1-2017 by Peeple because: Add drama

Another one Eels -Beginners Luck

🎶...we will be stronger if our forces are aligned...🎸doo doo doodl dooo dooo
edit on 28-1-2017 by Peeple because: More

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

The thing is I've been programming myself all along ever since I could remember storing things in my head on my own terms.
I know it's why I hated school and groups.

I am quite convinced that this is our "natural" state. When agriculture hit the scene, and the beginnings of feudalism started to take shape, it was unintentionally hijacked in order to keep the peasants placated. It has advanced quite a bit since then, of course, but the same systems are still pretty much front and center.

The issue is that the influence is completely unavoidable at certain levels. Everything from infancy to generational influence shapes us. When someone is shown an image of a banana alongside a palm tree, our brain starts to build these networks closer together and more entertwined whether we like it or not. I know you are probably familiar with that idea, and it serves as the foundation for the programming currently done.

There are a few complementary levels that are run together, each one bypassing certain defenses. Most individuals are covered by the primary, but the redundant systems cover the rest.

The problem is that absolutely no one is immune, including those who created the systems. It was (probably) thought that awareness coupled with active self-programming was enough to prevent influence in the designers, but that was actually one of the unintended behavior sets and "backdoor" through defenses. As it is designed, it works *exactly* like an infectious disease. Its completely fascinating in that regard, but it also means that at a certain point it grows beyond the ability to control or direct. It could be said that it was always that way, I suppose.

It creates different levels of "awareness" in the population, leading to the illusion of a natural, emergent system even among its designers and creators. Frankly, I think that is extremely cool, but in much the same way as a hemorrhagic fever.

One of the only ways out that I see is through a multi-generation implementation of the same techniques that instead focuses on independent, decentralized structures that essentially convert the tribalism code sets to a mix of collectivism and individualism. In our current story, that mix seems highly conflicting and contradictory. Importantly, it needs to be self-correcting over time since we are literally incapable of envisioning how that "should" manifest past a certain point of divergence from the current base.

Given all the known variables, I believe the best way to start is actually through our tools and social systems, but that is probably a completely different discussion that few are interested in having.

Story Time:
To prepare and build a foundation that doesn't self terminate at a certain level of tool advancement, an effort was made through creating transient events in all pertinent "planes." Frame compression is created by disturbing the congregate waveform of a being, collapsing then inflating the EM field to create a complex signal that will cancel out or amplify other waveforms in order to create novel reactions. Even without such attempts, termination is not exactly a sure thing, but stacking the deck will only help add weight to beneficial, probabilistic outcomes.

Else, when our cultural infection mixes with a certain composition of technology, it will almost inevitably create a sort of hypergolic reaction in our civilization.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Holy Bejeebus... and I thought MY life had some weirdness! Well, maybe the mind control from the alleged scientists in the sky and/or energy lifeforms in the cracks of reality works better on me and I just don't remember, but man-oh-man.

Anyway, still following along as time allows ... I've missed a hundred or so pages, but dang, you guys are fascinating ; )

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

yesterday, I had to login three times!

My mouse thing keeps happening too. Go upper right, shoots lower left. Or upper right. But not where I want it to go. I posted a response which never went through (I alway copy into the cut-paste area now because). And I couldn't star anyones post!! I now have to "draw" the pentagram to star a post!

Weird computer sh1t like Instant ME!

It may be my old OS but my iphone is not recognized when I plug it in. So no convenience there. iphone and to listen to music, ipod...

Anyway, pint is shrinking and need to do laundry (so mundane) so time to go to the ghetto store and buy tp so I can get some cash to do laundry. At least I have some beer...

Great conversation btw! Not much to add but science only describes what is seen and the "dark matter" (nice way to sweep it under the rug, eh?) nobody knows about. Lots of quantum mechanics articles of late talking about the Higgs Field and q foam particles. Methinks that it has been figured out already and we are being drip fed the information. But it is the same line of thought... consciousness is the key.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

when grapsing at infinity with occams razor... To slash knowledge? Go wallow lil dreamer... it's only a matter of time until the lord of death arrives: What is your favorite color? Oh the blue bird of happiness? how Ironic you took Occams razor and decided to choose the inifity of life instead of knowledge... so if it appears you are going to be slashing at oneself or others? Here come the Smiths; but they won't look like agents but sometimes they will... hell even you've been one lika de husk. All intent cuts red shift spins one way, blue shift spins the otherway but it is the green or heart of the matter that you put energy too... or the tie that binds, noose or political apparrel? Never mind pinky unless holding a glass as it is a sure sign of contrived sophistication... thanks for the reminder Sophia or the lady of philosophy, otherwise psychologists could nail something called immaterial life down... it's the tree either way when systematic?

Wake up Trinity, you live on Trinity Ave. err I mean 3rd street every city has one... save it and Mr. Mayor will present you with the key to the entire damned thing. But too bad the thrinity of the powerfuff girls rob everyone's chance, but thanks to daddy god now if we can just keep monkey man from ruining everything...

The tangled webs of entropy twisting plots and agendas and story lines to blind and bind, or else flat line and man that's a lot of work; and trouble to re-program everyone when you refuse to be part of "reality" TV oh the Ozzbournes had a third child? Oh Trump has a daughter he never talks about? Oh Happy Days, wait Richie had an older brother? Whut happen? Just like in life we have to flush or shun the black sheep that do not fit out programmed plot or story line... and make them feel ways about stuff. But then if they return or don't play our game then we will throw the book at them; the family bible or the legal one until we can wrastle them into submission... belief our make believe damned you, or we will water board you into being a good boy or girl *frowny face*

That's the thing about infinity; up spin, down spin, top spin, side spin as long as it's tops... and you make a point to stick around. There is not god just the collective consciousness using the collective unconsciousness to control agree cast roles conglomerate together to make the make believe real and why? Because anything else than our contrived reality is scary... oh come on you mean it's just life right? It's all the make believe that has made it scary... matter will always exist along side with energy it can never be separated... yet all of the imaginary clung too as real the concepts the fabrications *poof* not real.

Well enough idle chatter someone may whine about it... rotey grasp these empty words as meaningful, truth anything but sit down, shut up and vacate the mental premises. But hey yay free will... because you can only build a mental institution so large. Those lines in the dirt? Oh those on that side too crazy to contain or even want to understand... pfft cause you keep drawing them in your mind with "knowledge" scaring yourself haf to death whittle jojo what happened to your mojo? Bubble popped? Nah just chewing gum cause in 1993 the populous was mind controlled to stop smoking, the same way woosh everyone all of a sudden cared about the World Cup.

But hey that's what going viral is all about... watch the wave, don't ya wanna do the wave? come on sport ok fine we will call it the pledge of alliegence or some other united business we call "above" little ol you and then call you a commie or some other contrived nonsense on the line we all aren't towing and show you just how inhuman we can be... in our higher order of living.

Attachment? Ha! Jettison the pod people... it's a dead planet.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Hehehe! We posted at the same time!

How is that for weirdness???

Nice to see you bro!!

PS - This post hung for five minutes! Like I said strangeness on ATS....

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Uh, I closed my tab before this went through!! A double post the wrong way?!

See my previous post was because this one didn't go... so, yeah, alchemy at its best! Beacuse it is all tubes and pipes...

lol

edit on 28-1-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: digital alchemy

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I've been wondering when it was going to hit maximum over load and there would have to be a Cafe II... franchises you know.

Welcome back boss

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Sometimes the strangeness, indeed, bubbles over... some newfangled electronic alchemy due to the strange minds and ideas commingling here, I'd wager.

Hugs to you, sir.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

... some newfangled electronic alchemy ...

Oooh I love that! Good to see you!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Happy Meta Cafe Day to us all!!!

I am going out the door and will be drunk posting later from my not so dumb phone...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

(This feels wrong, like an enabler?)

Yeahi you're always hilarious when you dp

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join