It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

that was really nice. I especially loved the Russian dolls in conjunction with the lyrics.

Spiritual Machines...

Band name sounds like "human"

I personally relate to the lyrics in this one. But I changed it..

edit on 28-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

And anyone who wants to be on my team this one is for you.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

o.o omg I couldn't stop

his voice sounds like the singer of Muse.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

And I don't get to leave the "real" game for whatever reason.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

o.o omg I couldn't stop

his voice sounds like the singer of Muse.

my brother has a man crush on Bellamy.. Muse.
He's my favorite as far as.. Whatever.. I saw them live and they blew my freaking mind. Muse is amazing.

you couldn't stop.... ?

no one sings like Bellamy.

If I was even slightly gay he would put me on fire.
just to admire,
the flame.

And who's to blame?!
Sexy is sexy,
and the way his voice transcends local space.
It's in your face,
Like #
This man has strength, AND grace.

edit on 29-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

aww...your are too be wed :> . and u will live happily ever after. whenever ur mad at him he sings for u and u forget about it.

image.shutterstock.com...

edit on 29-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

LOL

I edited

just like I edited my life.

constantly.

aww...your are too be wed :> . and u will live happily ever after. whenever ur mad at him he sings for u and u forget about it.

If he was a girl..

But I'd accept bro love, if we ever met. We could hug and stare into each other's eyes trying to find the universe inside of us..

Hahahaha...

he has those cold blue eyes almost hiding his deep emotions. Man.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

WHAT would we do with out the edit button though......

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

WHAT would we do with out the edit button though......

I would never make sense.

I don't have edit button in real life motion, so I do .... not as well in real time.

I love this format for expressing ideas.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

his voice is smooth.. tufts of cloud pillows flowing fountains of the finest satin

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Well, I'm not backing down.

I'm all in.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

:>

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

This next one is for Peeple.

It's weird. A long time ago I knew peeple through (his) posts.

Always against everything I said. It seemed like.

And now Peeple is actually this woman. This amazing human being. Like what the hell did I miss before? Maybe we were both such dicks we could never actually talk? I don't know. But my memory is there.

But now I know she is on my side. I can't even express how weird that is, but probably just my psychology getting in the way.

"change everything you were, and everything you are"

"your number has been called"

"fights and battles have begun, revenge will surely come."
in fact the name of the song and the lyrics should be putting a lot of ideas in your head if you are conspiracy minded, or following this strange thread..

"Our time is now."

"you've got to be the best"

"best"

"you've got to be the best"

"You've got to change the world"

"And use this chance to be heard"

Your number has been called

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Wow...Well i'm glad you guys made up.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
Have you been trying out the powders you bought?
Don't be shy telling me I didn't help haha.

What works for me may not work for you.

For me I can digest anything.. It's just a matter of getting extra without feeling full for me.
BUT if you have issues digesting things it may not be the best solution.
I'd like to know what you think about that.
or f it's working ok or not.

The Hemp protein is great, it is totally gentle and neutral, easy to digest. The carb (Vitargo) is, effectively, wall paper paste but aside from that, on it's own, a little aggravating and an almost instant rush, including tingling in the back of my skull. Not overly unpleasant, I just don't need that rush (plus, not sure if related or not, but I found myself falling into slightly paranoid thought patterns, interesting and noteworthy but no biggie). Mixing the two together and the hemp's neutrality dampens the "rush". No discernible weight gain yet, better energy levels and when I was ill this week (which is more due to my inability to clear hormone related toxins and therefore cyclical) the Hemp settled my gut really quickly which limited my weight loss.

So overall, I am happy.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
...sometimes reality of having to take care of another life forces you to find oneself...

I do understand, the having to do it all, even when I was with my son's father I was doing it all alone except it was with added aggravation and having to keep myself so contained, so as not to set things off, that I was disappearing into myself, I was very close to losing myself completely. Which is when ATS (and the loveliest of it's members) saved me. It helped me to break the spell and realise that I didn't love him anymore, and if I didn't love him, why was I even here? I couldn't 'save' his Dad from himself, but his son is free of the harm that his parent's relationship was having on him, it was a foul environment to be raising a child and it took the two of us to make it that way, I accept fully half the responsibility for that, just not for how willing he was to sell me out and push me over the edge. I was just the cash cow, so I suppose when the cash stopped flowing I was more valuable dead. Who knows? As I said, I have had to accept that I never will know, especially not now.

Hey ho, though

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Oh that's sweet, thank you. What can I say? It's been a long way.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
And concerning programming:

Mice inherit learned behaviour from their parents, the same is true for all mammals. Think of German angst f.e.

I believe there are certain laws working in the collective mind of a species, just like in physics, chemistry and so on. And I truly doubt we found the fibonacci sequence for psychology yet.
So to me, this "tptb program us" thing is as much wishful thinking as it's close to the truth. Sure commercials, education etc could be seen as just that, but I doubt that's what Serdgiam meant?
And the goal for us is also pretty obvious, we process stuff. The universe allowed for our creation, made us just as we are, with all flaws and good attributes to fulfill our purpose. Which will ultimately be spread and learn terraforming to create gardens of Eden.
And like I said it's a matter of laws of nature, you can't change the speed of light, Lorenz force and so on, but you can work with them.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yeah, we kinda all are

I think its just an innate part of how we integrate into the world. Hijacking this process probably seemed like a great idea all those decades ago. But it was probably always leading there once the royalty, long ago, decided to convince the peasants (and themselves) that one social group really knew whats best, and the serfs should realize fighting each other is, like, totally worth it and super important.

I think that ideas like yours there are critical in growing past this. Of course, we can only go so far past our story, but its a start. In my research, I believe that memetics is on to something, but that its vastly different than we think. Memetic engineering is effective, but perhaps not because of how we understand and practice it.

It seems like the general public is stuck in a loop though. Everything is either "yes" or "no" with a near complete absence of novelty.

Welfare? Yes! No!

But, no progress in inventing new systems that may work better. Talk about digging our own ruts, and then getting stuck in them, eh? Sure, it makes it easy to control the direction of society, but we all get tied town to the same merry-go-round.

The potential of our species is completely remarkable, we just need to start building a foundation that enables it to flourish and bloom. But, first, we probably need to realize there are better ways and those that introduce novelty are not threats to be eliminated, but pieces of a larger puzzle that should be nurtured.

Damn false prisoners dilemma (dilemna) that we have created hold all of us back, including the ones who think they benefit from it the most.

Something like globalism is a perfect example. Why shouldnt we pool our resources and work together? We only think that requires us to lose our identity in the process, because that's how its always presented.

Ah well, back to working on my alpha prime headphones

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join