It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

To clarify on that, I suspect your response spectrum might be *predicated* on programming received while in the military.

Obviously a dangerous zone to explore, but I believe that they specifically target those that do not respond the same as the majority to the general programming. I believe that when they say they break you down and rebuild you, they are quite serious. Especially about those who are otherwise "immune" from the general tactics.

It is institutionalized though, so those that apply the programming do not need to really know what they are doing, or be aware of it at all.

It is my opinion that it was a beta test running, very roughly, side-by-side with targetting the left end of the political spectrum. Different in many ways, but the same techniques. Basically, an advanced form of direct neurological programming through association.

Importantly, this would only apply to the response, but not the stimuli. While some stimuli are manufactured, the universe is far too "big" for them to control the whole shebang.

I believe it is part of a war. One where the public's response dictates victory, because the response is the battle. One where some entities are providing stimuli that "TPTB" want to stifle and dissipate through a specific, programmed spectrum of reaction. Exceedingly effective when that stimuli is intended to create novel reactions.

Such utter foolishness to corrupt novel signals, created through the blood, sweat, and tears by those that will never be known, simply to perpetuate a cultural story that is obsolete. A cultural story that impedes everyone, including those who have naively piggybacked in order to maintain their narrow view of "power."

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

To clarify on that, I suspect your response spectrum might be *predicated* on programming received while in the military.

Obviously a dangerous zone to explore, but I believe that they specifically target those that do not respond the same as the majority to the general programming. I believe that when they say they break you down and rebuild you, they are quite serious. Especially about those who are otherwise "immune" from the general tactics.

It is institutionalized though, so those that apply the programming do not need to really know what they are doing, or be aware of it at all.

It is my opinion that it was a beta test running, very roughly, side-by-side with targetting the left end of the political spectrum. Different in many ways, but the same techniques. Basically, an advanced form of direct neurological programming through association.

Importantly, this would only apply to the response, but not the stimuli. While some stimuli are manufactured, the universe is far too "big" for them to control the whole shebang.

I believe it is part of a war. One where the public's response dictates victory, because the response is the battle. One where some entities are providing stimuli that "TPTB" want to stifle and dissipate through a specific, programmed spectrum of reaction. Exceedingly effective when that stimuli is intended to create novel reactions.

Such utter foolishness to corrupt novel signals, created through the blood, sweat, and tears by those that will never be known, simply to perpetuate a cultural story that is obsolete. A cultural story that impedes everyone, including those who have naively piggybacked in order to maintain their narrow view of "power."

Absolutely nothing of that I could desagree with having the same understanding of it; of course you know how when your eyes first see a bright day after hanging in the shade... and you feel your heart beat in them or at least the synchronization of the rays with it? And ouch? It would be like all universes(selves) pulsing the same way... and those predatory back packers into the domains would have to go find their own... but compassion and empathy hit that top rung saying yeah been there a dirty little unwashed mass in other ones too leeching in my ignorance, of course later it's like trying to swat flies away... kinda futile so it's like fine feed until I get up and anyone left sucking falls off the tit... lil furry Newton discovers gravity and all is well again.

Speaking of rapey lil back packs:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Speaking of rapey lil back packs:

Thank you so very much for that

In thinking about how such signal sources must feel.. So much sacrifice only to create a feedback loop that screams louder and louder. It must be incredibly disappointing.

All so fools who have been infected by their own pathogens can continue to revel in their lack of creativity and prevent scratching the finish on the ivory towers.

I doubt it was ever meant to be a war. The Choose Your Own Adventure of the cultural story was simply and intentionally rewritten to prevent any other outcome, all to preserve the book binding at the cost of the library.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Love that post.

The thing is I've been programming myself all along ever since I could remember storing things in my head on my own terms.
I know it's why I hated school and groups.

it's not iraonic that I keep mentioning psy ops and "winning hearts and minds"

I have this innate intuition this thing that comes through.

Beyond that, it's funny when I was in the Army, they never broke me down. I'm not sure how you could without more severe torture. I just used a mask, that's at least the effect it had on me. I think never feeling safe as a kid, who knows when I was going to get hit next, it made me good at pretending to be programmed. That sounded a little psychopath-ish..

the thing is the mask isn't a differeny person it's more like holding my breath. In the Army they teach you to have a blank face.. I found that very odd because they couldn't tell what I was thinking because of it. And even odder avoiding pain made it easy to "follow along" I seemed more into it than some of the other people.

but even from the first moment I spoke to a recruiter I was playing dumb. It's a natural thing I do when someone lies to me. Almost like how far will this person go before I reveal I was watching them the entire time? That's what pissed her off the most. That I was playing dumb.

You know with the Black Triangle craft that was there for 30 minutes. my brother right next to me I'm begging him to notice the best I get is a glance at it from him.. He hardly remembers it.. he remembers like 3 seconds of this part:

he sort of remembers running from it.

the motherfreaking thing used programming on us, or we were pre preogrammed to forget somehow.. I caught the programming running.. I didin't know it's something you could notice. But like my own thoughts made no sense. "look down." "look down" lookd down and it will go away" and I did for some reason stare at the sand for like 3 seconds 2 seconds? I don't know my memory gets real fuzzy.. I wanted to see the back of the craft I thought it might look very interesting, but I don't remember it's just gone or something I ran from it? I think..

So we walk home this is when more programming showed up. I was thinking "oh I know I'll never tell anybody about this ever." And when that was my thought I KNOW what I'm like I would never think that. So I started blurting out the story, and that's the only reason I have any memery of it, because it was fading as if the whole thing was a dream.

When I say "This is my world" I'm not saying you guys are all in my head and I am god or anything even close to that. What I'm actually saying is I'm not going to let you right the storyline.. the you called it cultural story. This is my world..

It's good to take it easy
after you've broken through..
Looking around
who made it with you?
I'm here and there,
and everywhere
too.
Scattered and scrambled
bi-polar tri-polar
multifaceted schizophrenia
embodied
Am I talking to myself?
I joke,
and I grin.
Here he goes again..
What a tangled web,
in the eb,
and flow
No!
Where is the flow?
truth was never the point
not for the characters
stuck in this joint
ugh
you gotta be kiddin' me
can't let it get to me.
just a pawn
like a honey bee
#
it doesn't take a genius to see
parts of a whole
White rabbits that lead
trapped in a hole
thought you were moving
reach for the goal
ouch
you grabbed your own tail
in this tale
of...

excuse me!

*goes off to write history*

but thank you for reminding me why I can't subject myself to "being taught" I don't have the energy to run multiple programming levels anymore. I just want to say my truth.

But yes now I better understand what you meant. At the time I was under the woo hard core..

gawd you should see what we said to each other..

lol.. That's my mind. If it is not you mind I can not insight for you.
I think we need to talk. I'm sure you felt something. Must have.

YOU will always be ahead
oh god I give up.. I have pm here so back to I
see? am pm .. I or YOU.. no idea

I don't know if it happened as strong for her as it did for me, but that's not us speaking in code me and then her, but not in response to each other those were separate days... It's hard to have a conversation with yourself when yourself is also allowed to talk on it's own.. LOL.

I would be trying to tell her something and it would be her talking.. It was confusing. my sentences at the time were way less grammatically consistent than they are now. "The I is you whos me is thinking did you feel it?"

Almost like we were both in each other's heads. I don't know how it happened...

And now Peeple is saying the same things all over again. Like the same events are laid before me, the same synchronicity steps.

Are we really doing this again? Or was it only to spark the memory.. Getting passed the programming again.

winning hearts and minds - controlling the matrix

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Well, Yoda being over 900 years old he had to be quite rapey to persist that long... feeling out with his screaming little signal after his little dark forces were pushed out making his little planet a crappy swap why does the La Brea tar pit come to mind? Well, hey all that dark tar an coal could be mined after he left like a little turd or seed sorta the same way spock holding all his emotion back bloomed the beauty of the one world after getting jettisoned yeah genisis project indeed... of course holding all that lovely in to bloom only allows all the dark nonsense to come in later and leech it.

Worlds huh? The 14th Daliai Lama had to utter destroy all that attached to him until he said he walked out on a terrace and the entire world was aflame... but that's how it goes the eye aflame, the ear aflame, etc etc and the mind running wild chasing and crashing for everything not oneself at the cost of all life for what is essentially already dead as soon as we hold it in mind instead of the sense in which it is arising and then poof back into the infinte beauty and life from which it sprang.

Life being energy it cannot be created or destroyed just held or trapped in a form... then attached to the stupid form blinds or limits the infinite of both nom nom nom of course those not attached to such or get along far enough to see directly beyond the shell and well then it becomes battle for the form from the formless like wait how did we get locked out and are not welcome? None of our controls work... well, equality in form knowing the infinity of both? Go home lol... but no I don't want to take birth again it sucks; I want your form instead!! Oh ignorant fool go back to the path... if you are deemed worthy the all will manifest it for you like it has been doing... just unaware of it. Of course knowing in some way other than experiencing that are very very different things.

So why did the historical Buddha take 10 steps on birth? His awareness was already awake finished done on birth... every new child born is a christ and maitreya it's that rapey lil back pack full of the seeds of knowledge until fine I know enough to maintain this body until it is no longer and it doesnt even require maintenance to do so... but it would seem abnormal and there would be much interference by those thinking they know something. Dirt goes over... pat pat pat and srinkle goes some water and walks off.

If what is said from all these seeds grow into something? Not my making what is something different just tilling what is already here and was here when I arrived.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I love the flow of that poem.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Thank you for the share!!

When your mind is messed with the details get phuzzy. My encounter had a psychic aspect to it. I "felt" one being looking for me with its mind. When it realized I was not in my bedroom but upstairs on the floor in front of the tv asleep, it split back to non-linked mind and became three individuals.

I "phelt" in horror, unable to move, all three advance from the downstairs up the stairs. What happened next is I had one on either side of me (shoulders) and one at my head. It touched me with a crystal (??) rod, the Big Crunch happened... then I woke up on the floor in a panic. Sweat, near tears, breathing heavy, and ready to pheak.

I then closed all the curtains on the windows and turned on all the lights. I then closed any and all doors to any other room.

I was a mess emotionally. Then I heard a familiar voice in my head say, "Turn on the tv. There is some music you like on".

So I listened to her. Bowie, Quiet Riot, and U2 were back to back on MTV. I have that on VHS I think.

The only reason I remember this is I told myself, "Don't look at them! They remind you of big insects! Close your eyes".

How the h3ll can I have known that if it did not happen before??!!

The BBTs have tech that can mess with your sight and your mind. You can be standing next to someone who does not even see it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

I love the flow of that poem.

I quite liked writing it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm allergic to mind control. And whatever happened when energy shot up my spine enhanced my natural intuition and bs detector.. And then well merging with the girl, was like every subliminal in the world was mine to see as if it was highlighted.. That almost broke me.. Was like EVERYTHING was corrupted. But I kind of look at that now as just "her" perspective and not necessarily true, my mind was being messed with so I hesitate to say anything for sure.

gawd your story just gave me the creeps.

one of my scary ones, I had breathing in my ear in a house that's always had a super scary vibe. I was trying to sleep and then I was laying there in fear trying not to let on that I was afraid.. But also unable to move. In modes like that I plan my next moves in order and when I decide to act, I do everything as fast as possible.

So in this case the breathing became felt not just heard and I had my moves planned that was too much ran for the light turned it on, turned directly to the TV which I had just been watching earlier.. Turned it on, and not only did a show not come on, the volume had changed to full blast and all that came through was static.

Now I'm in double panic that my grandfather I was taking care of after his heart attack would wake up but also didn't want to take any extra time on unplanned events like turning down the volume or turning the TV back off.

I reached instead around the back of the TV and tried to screw in the cable, but the cable part was this metal box, that had come lose from the plastic TV frame over time. it fell inside the TV a couple inches, still attached but, I had to grab it with both hands one hand to hold it and the other to turn the cable. Well as soon as I grabbed it I couldn't let go..

zgrzgrzgrzrgzrg zrgzrgzrgzrg AAAHH!! got I go shocked hard. I was literally making a soudn like that, without meaning too.
my heart felt weird after it like I was still electrified and I think it did some damage actually, but this is the kicker now the TV is off and I am still scared and I start hearing laughter in my ear..

I got the TV back working after unplugging it and fixing everything found something upbeat and tried to forget what just took place.

I just gave myself the creeps lol.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Sounds like somethings that happen to me.....:

edit on 27-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I guess i'll just go lay down and feel bad now....

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I guess i'll just go lay down and feel bad now....

what's wrong?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

idk I just feel messed with.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

messed with? I hope not. I havn't felt that way in a long time.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

lol. >.>

edit on 28-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

lol. >.>

hahaha I love that video in so many ways.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Nes, or yo. Means I partially agree. But it's more a part of collective adolescence than a war per se. Sure those in power are protecting the status quo, but since they don't know what they're dealing with it's pretty much limited to observation.

Levenda has a few interesting things to say. And to call it novel? I mean this is what sets us apart from animals, this "self aware foot in the door" to the after death world. Thousands of years old. The thing is we lost a bit access to it because an ancient caste of priests wanted to secure their power.
The kind of "superpowers" which make a mother lift a car to save her baby, is a part of what we're talking. Just through "hypnosis" or "religious ecstasy". Building pyramids....

What is definitely true is the phenomenon is closely related to death, so naturally the military is on the societies front line of "close encounters". Also Rosicrucians, gnostics, heirs of the alchemists, masons, kaballists... their problem is just the conviction their respective storyline is the only one truth. It's all a part of it. Ltbd. All equally wrong and right. Same goes for the Chi, the force, etc
The hard part is not to get consumed by details.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Peeple because: Their they're issues

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Ha neat I had something similar; it occured about 5 years ago I was asleep sat right up and opened my eyes there were three "fellows" standing at the end of the bed looked a lot like three star wars characters but not like the movie version but damned close, on the far right was a fish/greedo sort of fellow, in the middle not sure of the class but the large lipped big black eyes sort, and then on the left the tree looking sort of dudes... the "fish" sort of fellow was making a sonic wave sort of hell like talking trough a plastic ribbed tube but not in a language I knew just different pitches talking to the other two not really looking at me, the middle fellow was just staring at me eyes never blinked, the tree sort of fellow was like ultra super calm his presence was just exuding peace and wisdom pouring off like no tomorrow for all tomorrow soulful eyes that were like smiles...

Then the "fish" fellow stopped speaking the tree fellow stepped back the large lipped fellow raised his arm with a little wand looking device and a black portal/tunnel through the wall opened... the tree fellow stepped in then lip fellow and the fish fellow and then I watched the tunnel thing shrink down to the size of a pixel... I woke up a few nights later being placed in bed out of one of those tunnel things, my arm drapped around semi unconscious and a flash in my mind said "get the device I need proof" so as whomever was putting me back I grabbed the hell out of them and had my hand on the device portal still open and whomever was wigging hardcore dragging me back into the portal from them just trying to get back in there... lost consciousness and then woke up with a torn ligament in my shoulder, I forgot about it and thought I slept on it wrong but then I thought of those dudes coming through the wall again and was like why didn't I get that device? and it hit me... my shoulder was jacked from wrestling the whomever. Like memory was blanked out til then.

Nearly three years ago I was asleep and a "grey" was doing the same thing I grabbed that little SOB and hell onto it's ass all night long I mean death grip like a freaking teddy bear/body pillow... trashed around like I dunno what but knew it was over powered portal slammed shut when I grabbed his lil ass, it was total I'll relax then suddenly try and bust free like when you have to hold a pet for medical attention... after hours and hours of this noticing it changing colors like a chameleon several times during trying to become invisible was my guess to screw with my mind like maybe I'm not holding anything? I was like well wtf am I going to do with a freaking grey... I don't want to be involved with whatever comes with this nonsense then I slowly started loosening my arms and leg hold and as I let them go limp it slowly eased out of bed through the window it came in I might add.

Last year I had two specters come at me... I felt something trying to enter my body like hold my nose so my mouth opened but couldn't get in; it was a ghost for lack of a better word no lower half black suit upper half floating around darting like a fish in a fish tank from the wall and trying to enter through my mouth... and wouldn't leave kept trying so I rolled over and started waving it off like shoo I heard a voice say to someone "he's strong" then two nights later a "white lady" sort of ghost looking a lot like that one in ghost busters in the library but in full ghoul mode... I was laying there in a meditative rest and right as I was about to step into dream I sat up met her face to face like I totally could have frenched her crazy skull mouth and just started laughing...

Havent been bothered by them sense really but I see a small black shadow slide through my bathroom door crack and right out the window from time to time... almost like hairy smoke about the size of a tea saucer... that can vary it's width smaller and when it does the length gets longer.

There are four honorable mentions but I'm still observing the phenomina of those as it is connected with the greys and I have yet to see what it is all about.

I Just have been observing when not having to get WWF and wrastle em... not something I'd likely do anymore though having had several contacts, so just kinda playing coy to see what their agenda is... kinda like the nonchalant cat business when one catches you looking at it and it stops and sniffs on the closest thing like um whut just sniffing around... I think holding the one grey for so long there was kind of an understanding, though there was no mental link business during that "cuddle time" at least not to me anyway. I know they can use people like husks sort of like that half ghost was trying to get into me but couldn't... here's the call sign for that; sleeping and waking up with the mouth super wide open and head bent far back... it's basically "Elvis" has left the building. Weird business but as I observe more whatever is going on will become clear at some point.
edit on 28-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: a lil spelling not all..

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I likely would have picked:

Simply for the messed with lyrics... war may be a bit extreme based on my wrastling experiences. But I have come to see if humans can't accept minor things like skin color and argue about made up concepts then why in the hell would anything different ever and I mean ever johnny appear to such people? cause oh lordy lordy its the devil or some nonsense. I'm just like what's this? and if you get close enough? I may hug you! lol

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes seeing the frame work or trope without getting blinded by the dogma(concepts), names, forms/picture(people, objects, symbols) or even time in which it is supposed to have occured. All of them are repeating story lines over and over and over the matrix itself, well thats the curtian... the frame work is the trope holding it up.

Seeing all of that arising in non-attachment? How is any of that trope going to suck you into it against your will? How is any of it going to make you react unless you havent observed it? Having seen portal people oddly familiar thanks to star wars, greys/an earth sort of grey but more brownish, ghosts, shadow people/shadow pets and the tech used? Kinda getting used to that, to where it's like yeah tits the more you've seen them the less taboo or strange it is to see them...

It's a journey and I'm keeping my eyes open... I just wish I didn't have to use the fantastical to say what was observed but hell thats what communication is... hey moment long gone dead done over lemme throw this corpse on the table and say wanna frankenstien a dead body? That stuff arises and passes when it wants as the time or karma for it to arise occurs theres not some schedule for 9 3/4 Harry Potter ghost train platform that I'm aware of... to be hey ya'lls I got some evidence... and even if could could get some; it would be yeah and what movie set did you sneak onto?

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join