It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

This is a 2 hour podcast.

It's about gaining or losing weight.

You might like to hear it.

the new science is so different from what we all believed before.

Have you been trying out the powders you bought?
Don't be shy telling me I didn't help haha.

What works for me may not work for you.

For me I can digest anything.. It's just a matter of getting extra without feeling full for me.
BUT if you have issues digesting things it may not be the best solution.
I'd like to know what you think about that.
or f it's working ok or not.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Feel hugged sweetheart. I got sleep troubles too lately, just doesn't matter at the moment, in fact sometimes I feel a lot better if I didn't sleep at all. Weird, why is that?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Given the fact that you used the word "address" 3 separate times in three different contexts, it would appear that the business idea was an ulterior motive, that much seems obvious.

I have a few other ideas but I don't know if they are right.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about that:

mischa

But my "contacts" tell me she is "one of us".
Related to no sleep-phase we have? (Or I, don't know about you)

So (lays down on couch) it started about a week ago and I believe it was the day when I woke up to a hissing sound like a snake. Unfortunately I don't remember the dream anymore all I know is, while still half asleep I asked something and the "sssssh" was the answer.
An ever since I can't really sleep anymore. Which is new. Usually I go to bed at 9 and sleep till 8. But it's not uncomfortable or anything, time flies actually and I think about stuff, it feels like the night just got shorter somehow?
Then there are other odd things happening. I really get away with everything. I always wait for the "now I'll get my a$$ kicked": nope. "Don't worry 4-8 weeks. Take your time." And I'm like: wtf?
I basically got a free pass for the whole 2017 in advance?
But people freak out my neighbours act crazy, so I don't know.
I want something to happen. I need more woo, for research purposes, but at the same time I am looking at stuff like this Barton incident and then go: please me, come to me, talk to me, leave all the others which seem to be a part of "this" out of it.

Downside of this magic stuff: you let the bird fly, you can't control where it lands.
Let's just pretend I'm crazy. For now....

edit on 27-1-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yea....;^.^..Heh. But not knowing where the bird lands is part of the fun, isn't it?

I think cemeteries have security cameras nowadays because of vandals and looters. ;^.^

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

It would be if it weren't for the huge concern about one special person I deeply regret to have dragged into this.

Song of the day: Kula Shaker - Start All Over

Also Avalanches

Haha, this just fits perfectly

Whenever I start with KS I can't stop anymore Hey Dude

So good.

Ey TEOTWAWKIAIFF? Where is this music thread?

edit on 27-1-2017 by Peeple because: 3.add

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

HAHAHA xD that was awesome~
. Thanks.

Thanks peeps

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Baddogma's thread: Music You Know and Love but Most Do Not...

Sorry, had a team meeting and then lunch. Now I am back to ignoring my job, hahaha!

edit on 27-1-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: tori spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Peeple if you are going through what happened to me you're in for a ride.
Looking back I wish I could say I am crazy. I'd love for that. Truly. I'd be ok being crazy. It's easier than living with what happened in some other light.

Serdgiam thought for me it may have been Army programming. At first I thought he was right,
That was one of his theories anyway. Well, it was quite clearly this thing that happens to me.
I get more psychic I get more woo, and it's like I am full of spirit energy.. Don't need sleep or food really when it happens.

the last time was so intense I was smelling the future.. I'd smell blood and then cut myself.. The smell was incredibly intense.. I can totally see how it would be to be a wolf and sense blood a mile away and get intensely blood thirsty..
I smelled rain walked outside nothing.. but the smell was so powerful and 4 hours later it's a downpour.

believe it or not me and layaly once stayed up 4 days together. I was thinking a lot and time was flying by like you said.
In fact I quite enjoyed it. Without the reset of sleep I was able to take my ideas much further, no interruptions..

Thing is it's not good for you.
And sleep deprivation is used in mind control mind you.

I'm looking for what I said online about it..

someone talking about me.

ok just to be clear
this chat with _______

he is the first person I know stayed up for 4days straight
I was sharing the dilusional experience u have when u stay up for so long

i stayed up even longer to see what he will experience next
all this natural hallucinations are amusing to me

I retread what we chatted here and it sounds weird
ok next .

and then I made a joke about getting my 13th wind..

yuck can u imagine another u
thanks god my CRAZY is undesirable trait

btw did u get any sleep ?

this is most relevant piece I made very interesting posts that mirror exactly what you just said here peeple , but tracking them down isn't the easiest thing on a banned account.

This is night three..
5:30am guess it's morning then.
And on the 4th day he slept, and it was good... Hoping?

I will have to go see what I wrote..
I am sure if you read it you probably noticed how crazy I felt..
I'm in a stronger one right now.

One of the cool dudes on THIS very thread gave me at least a place to look.
I suspect I am not well liked by control freaks.

106 hours still can't be #ed

lol yeah 5:46 what??? no matter what

EDIT : YOU will always be ahead
oh god I give up.. I have pm here so back to I
see? am pm .. I or YOU.. no idea

I have to say I love your use of the language..
I'm seriously going to get.. sleep soon.

I have to.
It's not only trueBrit throwing back the Rum..
Now you moving your foot up and down, rotating that scythe ever so slightly.

Won't be long before I'm seeing stuff that's not even there.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It's all good. After all this time I am asking for it.
I play pirates war the dice king and am at a almost 80% accurate dice role prediction rate.
Not bad right? What bothers me tough is, I can't really tell if "the universes 404-ing me forces" are influencing it, or if it's a "real" prediction?

After your edit, how many years ago was that? Just curious. Or a search hints for me to check?

edit on 27-1-2017 by Peeple because: ....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's all good. After all this time I am asking for it.
I play pirates war the dice king and am at a almost 80% accurate dice role prediction rate.
Not bad right? What bothers me tough is, I can't really tell if "the universes 404-ing me forces" are influencing it, or if it's a "real" prediction?

haha interesting question. I'm always wondering if I'm seeing the future or reading minds, or if I just made up the future and I'm not reading minds but implanting thoughts by accident..

"the bad guys" are leaving me alone so I've definitely lost the trail again.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

May 2015

2015 was my separate reality year.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

A weird thing in itself, if you think about it, not knowing am I active or passive, receiving or sending? Could it be both?

No freaking way!? Mine too exactly the same time?! What?! This means something...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

A weird thing in itself, if you think about it, not knowing am I active or passive, receiving or sending? Could it be both?

yea I mean in my theory a connection made is automatically a two way street, even if only one person is more in the know about it happening..

In fact it's part of my whole thing about "affecting the matrix" When you're really in the zone it almost seems like you are calling all the shots? It seems that way.

thing is when you are "messing with the matrix" the matrix has the in road directly to mess with you. I think that's just how it works and why I only get bitch slapped when I'm on the right track.

did you ever watch Jumangi? kid movie a board game that comes to life... That's what my 2015 seemed like.. So unreal, but I bring it up because sometimes I feel like the kid who gets punished for cheating in the game. He rolls the dice a certain way so they land on the right numbers to end the game... So then he had a monkey tail for the rest of "the game"

I feel like that a lot.

Like I'm tired of playing and I naivly do things and the game masters punish me because there is a point to this game reverbs!
actually someone sent me this thing...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

True, it's only logical.

The rest is just magic lesson 1, what's sent comes back. The bitch slap thing. If you clear the sky from clouds shortly after it will rain. If you catch my drift

That's the mark thing. As much as I know religion to be false, it's "like that but different". That should be a thing, religion ltbd. God ltbd. Telepathy ltbd. Magic ltbd....
Some stories contain truths ltbd.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Peeple because: My nemesis autocorrect

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

True, it's only logical.

The rest is just magic lesson 1, what's sent comes back. The bitch slap thing. If you clear the sky from clouds shortly after it will rain. If you catch my drift

That's the mark thing. As much as I know religion to be false, it's "like that but different". That should be a thing, religion ltbd. God ltbd. Telepathy ltbd. Magic ltbd....
Some stories contain truths ltbd.

right on!
it's why I borrow their words like God it's the closest word but damn does it mess everything up because it's not really what I'm talking about.

on my really weird strong woo peaks in the past people have made threads that day saying something like "did any one else feel that?" I go read the thread and it's like I wrote it..

msydsyers dismissed it everytime like your feelings were affected by the thread and you joined the bandwaggon confirmation bias.. But from my angle if they had my same experience of super woo out of nowhere and THEN coming online to find there is a thread with 37 flags saying exactly what I was thinking.. IT's like.. yup...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

you seem to be on to something.. But I don't know what it is..
It's interesting what you were asking deathslayer.

dude even what he said about the water..
I pissed something off that was quite powerful once.

I knew if I could just drink the water I could be me again.. I was half demonic psycho clown and half me..
MY brother was so scared. I assured him I was in control, but I was only making half my face expressions..

I did drink the water finally and it all stopped, 2 hours of that bs.. It was after me and my brother both seeing a shafow being..
And I got forceful and told it to get the # out of my house.. It didn't like that candle blew out (so cliche I know) but it was like cold wind...

but it was 2015 being followed by people in cars and on bikes and people checking my trash.. I didn't dare leave the house alone, and the one time I did I got tased..

It was all very devlish and not cool.. Though it was the most exhilarating thing EVER.. Like it was fun in a way..

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yeah I can't tell either.
Not a theory yet but a few things, the corner stones are quasi in place.

I am really happy I found you.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Peeple because: Nothing

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yeah I can't tell either.
Not a theory yet but a few things, the corner stones are quasi in place.

I am really happy I found you.

likewise

I can't tell if it's you or me but I'm feeling that woo vibe again.

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join