It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Reverbs

Facing or embracing the difficulty indeed; it's only there to teach a lesson because it is a well deserved inheritence... running away from it does not allow any growth; except in the leg muscles.

I'll stand before the entire worlds onslaught before ever kneeling to it... and I have. Certinaly not shy to do so again and again as many times as it takes to show I cannot and will not be controlled by anyone nor any being in anyway shape or form except myself.

People can chain a body, chemical straight jacket a mind in their seeking and lust for power or control... but they can't and never will own what is not theirs... free will demands it. If "god" could destroy a "satan" it would... it knows it can't. That's just the truth of the matter if anyone believes in such beings as real and existent. I've encountered both energies been attacked by both... kneel? Ha! bite their f-ing faces off and spit it back at them until they know what the hell equality looks like.

yea I feel you on that..

That's why when people bring up god or satan I always have my reverbs quote..

"I don't like control freaks"

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yup...One of my favorite cuts of beef is the tri tip

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

It's a game I don't play.

Glad to know we are on equal terms with such things.

edit on 16-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Hehe, atleast we're getting back on topic.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

It is a good thick cut of beef... gets tough if boiled or cut wrong in the grain if not allowed to rest properly. If allowed to rest properly and cut properly grain wise then it can be the most tender succulent cut imaginible.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Yup...One of my favorite cuts of beef is the tri tip

Rib Eye all day every day..

Now I'm on some website linked from the jumble..
the only working link so far..

ourchants.org...

Oh and I found one for Anaana...

ourchants.org...

Bahahahaha...

oh Life..
yoiu crack me up..

oh me..

ourchants.org...
edit on 16-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Thats a good cut too similar to the T-bone which has the Mignon on the other side of the bone... the sirlion is one many people choose and if cooked wrong it's like eating a paper plate in beef disguise.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

LOL...Ironicallly I kind of find it appropriate and fitting. But that 3rd one...xD haha.

Quite an interesting rabbit hole...Lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

LOL...Ironicallly I kind of find it appropriate and fitting. But that 3rd one...xD haha.

Quite an interesting rabbit hole...Lol.

being random on the internet is my favorite way of unsticking myself from my own self imposed boxes..

this one says cushi cushi papa cushi cushi mama..

(Final verse translation

The pain you’ve been having will disappear
The anguish you’ve been feeling will never come back
Winds are arriving; Musical key
The song of the shaman; Your magic heals

ourchants.org...

it's kind of catchy..

I'm digging it..

sounded like he jus said booty booty booty booty, almost thought he was about to rap..

and now I'm dancing around to a dude saying cushi cushi a lot

wth?

oh man I love me.

and that third one called "Aussie greeting song" had me LOLing hard..

Sounds like "billy ga gay billy do do want the cock. "
edit on 16-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

LMAO omg you got me cracking up on that one...I heard what you were talking about, lol.

But to think it ties back into your native blood spirituality.. Theres an alignment or something tonight. Somethings going on.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I wasn't going to say this, but yes I just got the message and it's kind of exactly what I was typing about.. getting enlightened and losing it.. for the last two days this particular smell kept appearing when we were cooking I assumed I was imaging it, and I was right? but now I get it..

the one job I've always wanted.. the job my heart knows.

Shaman.

the exact songs I picked at random led me down a path of my last falling away from fear and then that I should forgive and forget and heal..

It's time now.

Wowzers.

Thank you.
I needed that.

< 3
edit on 17-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

^.^

It's been a wonderful night.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Forgive? That only excuses that such behavior is acceptable... it makes them think that there is a chance to dominate and control you in the future. Of course you'll be open to it why? Because you forgave and forgot... lol f*&k that.

I say this only because I have done the stupid forgive and forget sh!t; people dont change... and if they do? They will come and ask for forgiveness... otherwise f^%k em. Dead to me I'll cut someone out of my life like flipping a light switch; not think twice about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Good night, brother darkness.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

LMAO xD

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Guess which eye was winking?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Forgive? That only excuses that such behavior is acceptable... it makes them think that there is a chance to dominate and control you in the future. Of course you'll be open to it why? Because you forgave and forgot... lol f*&k that.

I say this only because I have done the stupid forgive and forget sh!t; people dont change... and if they do? They will come and ask for forgiveness... otherwise f^%k em. Dead to me I'll cut someone out of my life like flipping a light switch; not think twice about it.

you do NOT know what I'm talking about.

what made you think I was talking about people, or even beings.
And trust me if you wrong a scorpio you WILL change haha..
and even then I don't have to hold on to anything..
this is a solo flight and I'm not taking anything with me.

there is a reason I get to be happier than anyone I know.. It's not exactly a secret.

anyway on my way to get a celebration beer,
well on the way back, with beer,
I metted three deer.
how cute..

Forgive must be another word that I use interestingly. Let me see if I can figure this out. the pain I get is not needed to treat other's accordingly.
Being happy all the time is like yummy revenge without the trouble of taking revenge.

wasn't talking about that though.

edit on 17-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

^.^

It's been a wonderful night.

Yes.

for me it has been magical.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

A Scorpio already stung me; and did so when I wasn't deserving of it in any way shape or form... taking her pain out on me after showing me herself at her weakest and most vulnerable. I will say I learned a whole hell of a lot since that sting from not taking it personally, but as a lesson grew leaps and bounds from it shedded decades of nonsense due to it. I love her to death; for what she prompted me to learn not going in self defense.

But she will never sting me again... she knows she f-ed up; she's even played games to play with my emotions testing me. I am worthy of her; whether she's worthy of me? Pffft time will tell; I don't play games... if she wants real; she needs to stop screwing around and be real. I dont have the time to mess around with nonsense; and drama I've a life and live it... with someone or alone doesn't matter. Partnership is partnership her strength is a good quality and that sting is too... as I usually don't bother with peoples stupidity; someone dicks me out of money or acts stupid? Worth whatever the cost to never deal with them again...

If I didn't hold her in such an esteem for what I learned... From that encounter? I'd have written her off already as a self important power hungry B just trying to dominate men and make herself feel good about it deriving a sense of power. Well, good for her... but as said she'll never dominate me. I've already proved that well enough; and she knows that which means she has respect for me despite what any lesser man would see as disrespect. In that testing but dude men are the absolute worst... so hey testing and games to see if dude is worthy and not a waste of time; like the douche that busted her up to begin with, I hate the douche with her and don't even know him... why? Because she stung me still hurt by that a-holes nonsense and however many dudes before me.

She's friend zoned for the time being; balls in her court anytime she wants to stop playing and messing around, but life goes on I'm not hung up on her... when my business is done and I have time for it? Then relationship is an option; for her? I'd make the time. But I am not going to act or be any different; my focus is on what I need to do for me, no one else is in that equation.

She may not be testing; playing or messing around, but given the damage she will do that with someone she wants to be serious about... anyone failing that? She's going to play games and mess around; and why not quite a few douchebags out there deserve to have their asses handed to them. Unless bored; I don;t know why she would bother; but that's none of my business, shes an adult and does what she wants; same as myself.

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join