It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Rice wine vinegar is a very light vinegar... also a very healthy one as the others like red wine vinegar. It should be noted; that while I know a lot of this sort of thing, I prefer to eat what I am craving... no craving means all vitamins and minerals are up to snuff, so diet doesn't really matter, it's just watching amount of intake to remain at a comfortable weight.

I started forming the calcified kidney stone sort; in my mid thirties, I drink lemonaide to combat those and haven't had one form since. I don't know if it works for the Oxylytic sort or not... cleaning things with it causes contact with that sort of acid to start forming those; so I would avoid any Oxylytic acid compounds. Of course no telling what products resturants etc. use but if it isn't every day or very frequent then it's likely going to be limited contact.

It is kind of important to mention the psychosomatic system in such things though... such as the placebo effect the thinking things into existence in regards to the body mirroring those thoughts for better or worse spirit being married to it. So hyper focus on it isn't exactly healthy either... if it's something you truely derive pleasure from and brings you joy? Sure focus on it; otherwise it will have the oposite effect as it is rooted in fear and of course releasing those fear chemicals depletes them and then the body has to produce more and more making it into a cycle; so why not let the body use that for producing more and more pleasure and joy chemicals from depleting those?

Meaning treat your body well by indulging what it craves... I ate a whole box of blue dye cereal once in one sitting; health never crossed my mind and it was really good, obviously craving or lacking something it had in it(phosporus likely suspect) but hey I didn't expect the totally blue poo... but it was awesome when it occured.

Hyper-focus is an extreme can can damage health just by trying to do the opposite... I will always eat what I enjoy when possible. I had people go oh salt no stay away; and I am flavorful food is worth the heart attack... I'd rather live a day well pleased than 100 unhappy. Quality does not equate to quantity... value judgments I guess.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Indeed nurishing the colonies that bring feelings well being over-all is a nice balance to achieve... like booting toxic people outside does the same as booting out toxic interior "people" sometimes they are one and the same... like abusive people leading to body abusive habits. If someone truely enjoys it fine; but people also lie to themselves very often... as a coping mechanism never a good idea as a celebration of life? Sure why not.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
It is kind of important to mention the psychosomatic system in such things though... such as the placebo effect the thinking things into existence in regards to the body mirroring those thoughts for better or worse spirit being married to it. So hyper focus on it isn't exactly healthy either... if it's something you truely derive pleasure from and brings you joy? Sure focus on it; otherwise it will have the oposite effect as it is rooted in fear and of course releasing those fear chemicals depletes them and then the body has to produce more and more making it into a cycle; so why not let the body use that for producing more and more pleasure and joy chemicals from depleting those?

Meaning treat your body well by indulging what it craves... I ate a whole box of blue dye cereal once in one sitting; health never crossed my mind and it was really good, obviously craving or lacking something it had in it(phosporus likely suspect) but hey I didn't expect the totally blue poo... but it was awesome when it occured.

Hyper-focus is an extreme can can damage health just by trying to do the opposite... I will always eat what I enjoy when possible. I had people go oh salt no stay away; and I am flavorful food is worth the heart attack... I'd rather live a day well pleased than 100 unhappy. Quality does not equate to quantity... value judgments I guess.

It is from listening to advice like that that I am in the mess that I am in.

Eating is a function, fresh food cooked plainly still tastes good and appetizing, it's just simple. I am struggling to eat sufficient to meet my energy needs and need some help to get me beyond the bag of bones that I currently am. I have a physical job, needs must. I want a life, not be some dependent little weakling. Short term pain, for long term gain, seems like a fair exchange to me. Once I have attained a functioning, healthy weight, then I can let slip and pig out, until then, it's head down and get on with it.

edit on 16-1-2017 by Anaana because: fix quotes

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

So you ate however you wanted too and then ended up that way? or took some advice and it became that way? it kinda got muddled... how were you eating before; and what advice prompted to you to eat a different way? Go back to eating the way you did before any advice... your body knows what it needs, thats what a craving is all about... want is a different story, if you feel ravenious for something healthy or not what is the most obscure vitamin or nutrient in it? It's likely the thing you are defcient in. Grab that as a suppliment to avoid the food if it is unhealthy to stop the craving of it.

Of course make sure you have a healthy colony of flora when chasing cravings... otherwise it will draw you to things you don't need but it does. Some peoples colonies can crave the ingredients for alcohol production and next thing they know? They are a walking talking brewery on the inside... and can be perpetually drunk but kinda unaware of it... slurred speech and clumsy taken as normal.

Our gut flora can be an interesting animal... that can drive our well being and even behavior itself. The gut is the largest organ in the entire body from ste to stern... if the flora is out of whack? Then the entire thing becomes a systematic tumble downward from there. Once it is good and happy and the correct types? Eating is no big deal... just boost the colony once in awhile; although it should prompt you to do that through cravings naturally... just as the bad does.

Always replenish gut colonies after antibotics; because antibotics will kill all colonies good and bad regardless... the bad being more tenacious sometimes it wins building the colony from the system immunity being comprimised to begin with from the sickness.

edit on 16-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm going to keep saying this until people start listening... We should be eating more plants, like fruits, veggies, herbs, spices, nuts seeds...That's what Mother nature intended for us to be eating. And dark chocolate is great for you.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Yes we should..

I'm slowly getting there.

Of course whatever I prep I'm also eating so I've been getting a lot more veggies and fruits of many different kinds lately.

I can tell over time my cravings are more geared towards that than any pre made store stuff..

And do you guys ever think of this. Preservatives that keep bacteria and mold from eating food... Umm.. Then how are we supposed to eat it??? Aren't our gut bacteria down there like wtf dude this isn't food? Cooking with water that doesn't have fluoride is another thing that pops into my brain..

I can tell you this.. when you follow these things that intuitively feel healthier, your "spirit energy" for lack of a better way of saying it gets stronger.. And my conspiracy mind says there is a war against humans, and especially keeping humans from being spiritually aware.. focus on the lower, you are your body you are your body eat this big mac look boobs!!!

wars are cool go be a hero! Play more videogames...

I'm not sure who this enemy is, probably humans, but it's no matter who.. I just know the game I'm in and what I'm playing for.

my psychic weird well not psychic I don't know, my intuition stuff has been hitting tonight. Reminding me what it all is...

so many spinning rings look at them all..
How does he keep them in the air and not fall?

I'm not interested in bread and circus. All roads and rome and all that.
Being reminded to "look elswhere"
and not at the man behind the curtain even.
even conspiracy theory is a way of staying "in the mess"
edit on 16-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

LOL yeah...Exactly. But you know I'm a snob about it, and I'm a hypocrite. I might talk a good game but I actually eat pretty much anything..."LIFE circumstances" prevent me from having that perfect diet. So I don't really bash anyone for eating cheap food, cause I do also. But I've done ALOT of research into what makes a person stay healthy.

But yeah you are right on point...

But it's not fair for attention defecent people like me

In response to your edit...For me conspiracy theory is a method of escapism. So it's a fun distraction "for sure".
That Avatar though...

edit on 16-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

it's jsut this thing that happens to me over and over again in life.. I get on point and all my knowledge links to the big picture and after a day or two I've lost it again.. Only to build back up to the same picture a year later.. You'd think I'd hold on to it..

but I never stay enlightened.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Here this is what I thought of when you said that.

www.rover.com...

Unless you could find a way to increase your internal memory capacity?

We all have to clear out our caches now and again

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Our teeth are that of the omnivore... not only for chopping and grinding like that of a ruminant but tearing and ripping flesh like a predator.

Choclate is a good source of B-vitamins one typically only found in meat otherwise... and one vegitarians or vegans unless aware of it become very deficent in... once a defciency develops it is typical one is always going to be a deficient(production cells become defunct and damaged from lack) B's are one of the most important if not the most important vitamin group to human health and wellbeing, being a precusor to just about everything the system needs on the cellular level.

Of course fruits, veggies, nuts and grains are very important as well... of course, fruits and veggies are eating a living thing, where meat should be dead and cooked properly to make sure anything else in it is as well... the appendix is an evolutionary hold over from when we used to eat raw meat; but since we started cooking with fire, it has largely become defunct and it is likely over time that we will evolve to where we won't even have one.

I have a rare genetic disease where my body cannot produce LDL or good colesterol; meaning it must be eaten directly to be absorbed... that means red meat, whole-fat dairy, and eggs directly in the stomach; as the precusors from supplements will not produce it because the gene system to produce it doesn't exist. My ancestors since the 1500's; ate a ton of seafood as the main staple, cows etc where a luxury item... and more difficult to procure in an island setting, so not having it? Made the gene that would use it defunct so it got written out.

I honestly dont suggest subjecting ourselves to dietary restrictions for such reasons... it becomes evolutionary dead ends and things become allergens or toxic to a system when exposed to them; or detrimental when not available... heart disease becomes more prominant with LDL production cut off cutting expected life span much shorter because HDL cannot be balanced unless the LDL is directly consumed to make up for the genic trimming from not having it available.

Strength of the species means adapting to adversity and over coming it to evolve; not avoiding adversity. We will eventually adapt to cancer and overcome it; same as Europeans did Small Pox, natives didn't have the immunity not being exposed to it... so not a good thing at all.

Alien life forms? If not from here... losts to adapt too; same goes for us on distant worlds going from "sterile" environments to no-sterile ones off world, encountering well who knows what other worlds have bred... this is why the government says stay away from meteorites and other space debris incase of "hitch hikers". I didn't know that until online reading about it; after nearly getting hit in the head by one walking out from class one night heard a fast whizzing right above my head then loud thwack! into the tree I was walking under it landed in a puddle at my feet from the rain... I picked it up it was very warm put it into the pocket and went home. Pulled it out noticed a bit of bark jammed in it from the tree impact and then read; if you find one don't pick it up... notify an authority to it's location, biohazard yadda yadda yadda.

Told my professor also an advisor; about it the next day... he said one the size of a basket ball slammed through one of the breezeway roofs about 3 years previous, they heard the sonic boom of it inbound. Less than 6 inches from the top of my head one foot closer to the tree or it coming in a bit lower... how fast it was traveling to make a whizzing sound and bam that tree? Fun times... just because the odds of something that started who knows how many miles away it started it journey all the rotations and to come that close from popping me in the head are literally astronomical.

Synchronization... not always a good thing.

edit on 16-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: derp

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

You're talking about vitamin b-12. There are a FEW plants that you can get it from, but yeah.

Just go for the pastured eggs...

So the meteorites are the reason you are like this? Likely story.....hehe.(kidding you).

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I know what you mean synchro is funny like that..
Mine have been right place at the right time lately.
it's like even if I mess up something good happens because of it.
Life's fun when it does that. Usually following that phase I get the holy # your life is falling apart stage.. And it's like you better get stronger .. I adapt and grow, and move on..

I used to just wish I could get a damn break from life..
But now I get it.. All this adversity is needed.

@Mousy.
I'll do what I always do mousy.
try to figure ways of helping others,
for my own selfish gain of living in a better world...

other than that who knows..
It's been a long time since I talked to "metatron"

I take b vitamins every time I drink.
Little trick I picked up along the way.
alcohol has so many issues and Vitamin B deficiency is just one more of them.

that husky is one of my favorite things ever.
It's a lot like my energy..

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It looks like a little stoved animal...^.^ Like I could cuddle with it and Maddy.

This is Madeleine...I sleep with her every night.

i.ebayimg.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

It looks like a little stoved animal...^.^ Like I could cuddle with it and Maddy.

This is Madeleine...I sleep with her every night.

i.ebayimg.com...

ahh see... I went here with that... Don't know why I'm just in random rabbit hole mode..

"Maddy

A brilliantly smart girl, extremely hot, fun to be with. Can make just about anyone laugh. Inclined to psycopathic tendancies, but only towards people(or things) that deserve it. Very inquisitive by nature,and can't stand not knowing the asnwer to something. People are always jealous of a Maddy, mostly because they're against pretty people/smart people, or they just wish they were as cool as a Maddy."

Urbandictionary.com

M !

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

. Nice coincidence....lol.

That made my night.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

yea? How about I just typed in "stoved animals" as you wrote it, and I foudn this site:

idealdiscountshere23.blogspot.com...

if forward in office you have the manpower in tackling your honey in demise sowing, you are underwater to get and involve a pure luggage also than descend today or there surface uses. There are no ukrainian reverbs to drink through.

google had ONE result..

what are the freaking odds??

and it's suggested next reading links here:

inisnkm.iaea.org.../515

what am I reading? the heck??

Gawd I think I stumbled into something weird again.
every outside link at the bottom of every blog post is dead.. Frozen or deleted..
seems.... Odd..

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I love red meat... I'd eat it every day and not think twice about anything in doing so. Mind you; this comes from someone that was vegitarian for ten years and a vegan for one.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Whoa that's weird...o.o lol...I hope that text isn't supposed to make sense.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Facing or embracing the difficulty indeed; it's only there to teach a lesson because it is a well deserved inheritence... running away from it does not allow any growth; except in the leg muscles.

I'll stand before the entire worlds onslaught before ever kneeling to it... and I have. Certinaly not shy to do so again and again as many times as it takes to show I cannot and will not be controlled by anyone nor any being in anyway shape or form except myself.

People can chain a body, chemical straight jacket a mind in their seeking and lust for power or control... but they can't and never will own what is not theirs... free will demands it. If "god" could destroy a "satan" it would... it knows it can't. That's just the truth of the matter if anyone believes in such beings as real and existent. I've encountered both energies been attacked by both... kneel? Ha! bite their f-ing faces off and spit it back at them until they know what the hell equality looks like.

edit on 16-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp. baby

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Whoa that's weird...o.o lol...I hope that text isn't supposed to make sense.

well whoever made those posts, every site they link to is deleted, and so far it's in 3 languages.. English, French, and something slovak like check republic..

I'm feeling a little creepy..

and it's mirrored with many different names.. but the text is messed up differently it seems.. Hope I'm not in some russian hacker coded communication thingie..

all the links in the post are fake named, and lead to facebook sections facebook says are private or not there..

This site is mirrored like 50 times I jsut found out..

what is this?!

and now I'm on some site that has "songs for a thriving planet"

ourchants.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join