It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

haha thank you for that...

I actually had a big Corona last night.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Always welcome missy mousy gretchen.

I don't miss her anymore. That's like a double edged sword.

I'm sad that I'm not sad.

She get's mad props for contacting me again and saying bluntly she wanted nothing more.

That's all I needed.

edit on 13-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Your life sounds out of this world going by what you said on the last page.

God rev...I can only hope that you have some kind of closure or clarity. I don't know all the details about you guys' history but I saw the chemistry and it was primordial. You're strong. Maybe stronger than you give yourself credit for.I see An iron clad resolve.

edit on 13-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Your life sounds out of this world going by what you said on the last page.

God rev...I can only hope that you have some kind of closure or clarity. I don't know all the details about you guys' history but I saw the chemistry and it was primordial. You're strong. Maybe stronger than you give yourself credit for.I see An iron clad resolve.

yea.. the chemistry..

well, as you bring it up her words to me were..

I don't want to be together again.. I miss our chemistry.

Something like that. And she was right. Chemistry like that.. sadly.. I won't ever have that level again. We were on fire.

And as far as my life?
It's quite nutty for a non alpha male to have. Just put it like that.

I havn't had one year of peace. Not ever. I don't think I would want it until I'm much older, and even then I suspect I would rather complain about the rowdy kids than not have the rowdy kids around.

I've honestly lived enough.
I told M that.
between her and the death threats and the woo that I'll never live down.. Just that one year is off the charts compared to my party days.

For five years of my life all I heard were music majors singing...
And my girlfriend was the music director..

I did finally get my closure with Layaly.

I needed it so bad. She invited me into having it after going ghost on me for like 5 months.. She's good at that.

So like I siad. I respect her so hard for doing that.

If she didn't I would still be going nuts that my soulmate wasn't attached to my own body..

Like this:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Awwww.....Did you ever sing in the Chorus, as well?

There is an unbelievable amount of heart in that video... ^.^

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I was the mascot slash party planner...
I went to all the practices on campus as my girl was the main one in charge..
Me and her had the parties at our house so they all came..

If you heard me sing...

gawd they made me sing every time I got drunk.. It made them so happy. Not sure why.. I think I know why.. but my singing is awful. but the energy making it up is nice.

I was just the guy walking through campus with beers in my pockets..
I did help my ex find notes..
She wrote all the music. Like she would listen to a song and write it out in 8 parts for the 16 or 17 people in the gruoup to follow.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Awwww.....Did you ever sing in the Chorus, as well?

There is an unbelievable amount of heart in that video... ^.^

there are no good recordings..

being there live I cried many times.

THIS is a better example of how it actually sounded.. IT's still not great. I hear my ex I hear every girl different. I know their voices.. If you can imagine beign ina group of 17 friends and you love them all individually and then you hear this??

it's the best one as far as capturing what it actually sounded like, but it's not what I sued to hear. These people made me cry in practice..

we all loved each other so much... When the core left.. we still met up after college..

but then I broke up with my ex..

Still friends with them all anyway..

My time with Lay topped that until she bounced.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

It was the first video you posted... It had a really sweet vibe to it. That GF sounds like quite the talented song writer too.

The energy seems really good and positive vibes...

Sounds like you miss it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

It was the first video you posted... It had a really sweet vibe to it. That GF sounds like quite the talented song writer too.

The energy seems really good and positive vibes...

Sounds like you miss it.

we all miss it.

But that is true of every time of my life..

I was severely depressed at 5 that I would never be a baby again.

I got over that, but it's sort of harder to get over the broader concept that things will never be the same again.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yeah I can feel it...One of those things that you had to be there in person to tuly appreciate it.

You sound very reminiscent...I hope your not feeling regretful. I maybe wouldn't want you going down memory lane if its painful... Sounds like you are yearning for those times.

That's what I was getting at... I'm sorry dear. don't linger on it too much if it hurts.... I promise there are still things to look forward to.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

no no it doens't hurt..

these are happy memories.

I changed courses because I had to.

And today oddly enough is my exes birthday.

We talk all the time. I'm friends with my exes.. There is nothing to miss. I'm just sharing.

WAIT...

IS there a protest here?

What am I hearing?

time to leave the house again.. I'm not close to main roads.. WTF?! this is loud...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This past summer it was about to hit the middle of my back before I cut it... I was getting tired of waking it in a hair noose with it strangling me.

But it's been short... a lot of native blood so scruffy is hard to achieve without product(ick) or not washing it for a long time also(ick) spent over 8 hours putting it in dreads when I was 19 woke up the next morning and it was all completely straight like it was brushed out in my sleep. I was all sonvabitch, well that was a waste of time... it never gets knotted either.

I've been letting it grow back out from pretty much shaved; my bangs are close to touching the end of my nose. It grows at about 1/2" to 1" a month... it's about 6" to 7" right now.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Okay good.....

It's a beautiful example of comradery. I put a heart but it didn't show.

What the heck is going on???? Everything ok.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

lol...But wow your lucky your hair automatically straightened out, I would kill to be able to have that happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Please come back I'm worried.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Quite a few people only have back in the day stories... so be sure to keep it rowdy. It gets more and more difficult to make friends the older you get; people having lives or already a close circle of friends; you kinda get put on the outsider list especially if more than one single lady in the group is attracted to you... better to stay aquaintences or friendzone them than bust up a friendship.

The woman I mention from time to time; that busted out the I love you and said she wanted children with me... tried to give me a friend and he is more just a closet douchebag... I was like well either she's not that great at judging character or he is just kinda good at pretend time... her brother actually makes a really great friend; but I don't think she really wanted he and I to get close for some reason, I didn;t know they were siblings until this past Thanksgiving.

But I am a good influence on him and vice versa; I think his GF also a very nice person is kinda guiding him to the clean up the act get healthier get married and baby time... he's kinda competitive in a sneaky sort of way not likeing to lose as a strategist, but I think he'll make a great dad; very encouraging and supportive of people, but seems like he's under a lot of pressure is the vibe I get from him.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Oh that's easy as a BF I enjoy brushing a GF's hair, slowly picking out any knots or tangles and brushing gently so that not one single hair gets pulled out... over and over and over until it all cascades silky smooth.

So that's the trick without my hair type... find someone that enjoys brushing it for you.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Good night Brother Darkness

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

*chuckles*'

You could be very useful in that department, lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

nite mouse

new topics

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join