It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

different yes but that was beautiful.

edit on 17-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I love that one, forgot about it till you posted it.

*growls* Keyboard is being uncooperative again.

You created a portmanteaux on the last page, but i'm not going to tell you where you did.

edit on 17-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

No apologies necessary, your intention was well-meaning if misdirected. What's a little misdirection between friends?

Good luck with your new venture or adventure, whichever, be well.

Very best to you.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
To the topic at hand ...

What was it ... to be precise ?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I think it is more of a bring your own bottle affair.

Consider the floor yours, if you have any bottle that is.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
To the topic at hand ...

What was it ... to be precise ?

what is your most precise weird experience that seems to go against the laws of physics, precisely.?

You must have something personal to say in a "Timely" manner?

Verdad?
edit on 18-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This isn't strange other than the fact the last time it happened people ran around here screaming "UFOs!!"

It is colder than h3ll here right now (-12 °F/-24 °C) and there are ice crystals in the air. An hour before sunset the other day we were treated to "light pillars"!! For those that do not know, instead of a rainbow (an arc) or the typical sundog (a halo around the sun), there were two straight, vertical shafts of rainbow colors that looked like they were coming out of the ground! You could tell they were light pillars because they appeared while you were facing the sun (they were on either side).

Pretty sight to see! But could do without the cold temps that made them possible.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hey Sexy! Where have you been? Typical all these "end of the world"s are the same. TEOTWAWKIAIFF got us all hooked on your charming appearance and then... just like 2012.

Bad joke? Sorry if

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Wow, that sounds fascinating!!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ha! Been away during the holidaze. Then back to work and all the stuff I put off till later came due. Then new stuff happened and that got piled on. It should mellow out in a week or so (I hope).

Nothing much new to report on anyway. I mean like everything flat lined: dreams, woo, strange objects in the sky, even synchronicity have like been drained off. Not sure what is happening there. It is all crickets!

So normal and mundane! BOO!

Even the loving embrace of tech news is "meh". *sigh* But my ipod fixed itself and am listening to a bunch of stuff I have been consolidating to it. Funny enough, Reverbs' Natalia Imbruglia song was one of them! So there is a little synchronicity there!

I tried for a picture on my cell phone but everything was washed out by the sun itself (too bright). The evening news' camera was in the wrong position and they didn't pick it up either. It was pretty cool to see.
edit on 19-1-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: fnord

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

My synchro is on full alert and normally it's not this high.. It's more like when it was first happenning to me with 11:11 always at the saeme time the synchro whatever it was happened.. I'm getting full chains linked..

Gawd Mousy wrote a word and I googled it, and on the page was my name exactly as spelled.. Like whaaa? That's just one, and from that page the only working link was to this shaman music hideout, right as I am talking on here about going back into the woo (in my head thinking shaman type of way)

just bam bam bam... Even my dreams are vivd and the plotlines make sense so I actually know fully what they mean.. And my dream was even related to the same subject of coming back to the woo after I was scared off by magic...

haha..

It was so quiet lately I wondered if it was ever coming back.

yup...

of course magic girl even showed up...

Time to fill that wine bottle with some wine..

get it mousy?

ha
edit on 19-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I think synchronicity breeds more of itself!

I was off looking at superconducting magnets and one of the search terms is magnetic strength (measured in Teslas, T). I found a picture of a drawing by N. Tesla and read the article. Yup, it was like one that I responded to a couple of months ago! So off to upload the picture and ATS freezes up. Finally get it uploaded, and while waiting read the article again. A box of manuscripts by N Tesla was found in Phoenix, AZ... my old stomping grounds!

How I ended up at a Macedonia website, with twin primes, Tesla, and Arizona is beyond me! But I will ride the wave while I can.

Bwaaaahaaa! I am listening o Public Image Ltd. The song is "Disappointed" with lyrics "...disappointed a few people, but isn't that what friends are for?" Guess what, I saw them in concert in Arizona! Thanks for greasing the wheel for me! You're the best!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yeah I was talking to a trickster demon last night. It was shining a spotlight on my conscience. This is not showing all of my post.

And also my sweet Roommate cleaned up the kitchen for me

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yup "stoved animals" that was all part of my plan

I'm Definitely jumping back into the woo.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Yup "stoved animals" that was all part of my plan

I'm Definitely jumping back into the woo.

Haha yea it was kind of your fault I remembered everything I keep forgetting.. And it was because you sound like M sometimes, funny about M keep reading..

Which is funny because then I read a post in mandela thread which was about forgetting all the time being watched by the universe and its trying to keep you asleep so you don't realize it's an illusion..

it's like I just wrote that you goofs...

I've been having some very weird nights and days...

even M popped up.. Woo follows her like white on rice.. Woo beyond my wooiest of woo, well except how ould I know that then? because my wooiest of woo was with her.. anyway..

I said I wanted to jump back into this but this is escalating quickly and the signs are there I'm being "monitored" again...

It's all very surreal.

it's like Am I doing this? Who's running this weird show?

the reason I avoided woo for the last year was I ended up in what I can only describe as I died or I don't know... I just don't know anymore.. Like I thought life was scary.. But not even knowing for sure you are back in the "right reality" is even freakier.

So I thought you were M. googled it "reverbs" appears. I had wanted back into the woo right before this. woo surrounds M. and M appears on facebook yesterday.. and M is around woo ensues..

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ask and ye shall receive!

That is from the office meeting room. The picture does not do it justice but the colors are like a rainbow and are pretty vivid. Today, they are slightly bowed. The other day they were straight. And the sun had one below it too.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

In light of what I just said ...

Something to think on..

Agent Smiths have a lot of help

but I went un dark a long time ago.

but there are 2 separate events taking place at once..

two plot lines.. whichever reaches it's conclusion first controls the fate of humanity..

human consciousness awareness? Or Sky net/reality net...

just my view..

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm not responsible enough to use the internet properly, probably

The idea of it is exciting...But I don't think I ever got as deep as you. Obviously.

IDK my guess is the second choice would overtake the human consciousness eventually.

She's like a maestro orchestrating things behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

unless we get there first..

but the funnier question is what if that ALREADY happened..

I'm one of those who might really think we are in the "archons" playground..

and those waking up must be distracted and thrown off the chase.

And it would be because we could have the potential to be even mightier than them, and they'd lose their servents that way too.. Sort of your david ickes shapeshifting reptiallians, or your "god and satan and angels" or your aliens.. Oh wait I said that one already like 4 times..

I'm not stating any of that as fact, it's just been bugging me for 26 years on and off..

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

She's like a maestro orchestrating things behind the scenes.

wouldn't surprise me she does that just with her words.. Getting people to do things.

she will probably read this but oh well.

Love ya anyway M..

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join