It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Oh I'm over their disease... no I torture them with unease. They called what they were doing "Love" yes indeed of themselves and their secrets and lies. So I'm showing them what real love is they wanted to do a "living" will one last sucker punch to all of us. So hey real love that is acceptance? Kills slowly... they ant a living will? Hey I'll help them live that stint in stingy hell trying to make everyone pit fighter over material BS as long as they have the "Ill" to live it's what the dutiful son actually does... of course I has a copy catz and she tries to mimic and be me... but what are brain dead sisters for anyway?

Points to the sky dead bird!!! She looks up... yet too smart for anything, yet as soon as she starts something never finishes because she knows all about it. Mind controlling "Dad" more like some root drunk on his own cognitive dissonant beer always out of reach "in a world of tomorrow"* said in a loud booming and yet warnful voice. To make you think end of days of that hell from being a bastard waiting for ya har har har. Well it doesn't take the Hardy Boys to figure out it's full of sh!t...

So yes I know the magnifying glass they put on the she/he dont act right, doesn't accept our BS, can't be brainwashed by our ignorance, resuses to wear our face of delusion and stupidity... be your own person? What are you broken or something? No but we sure will break the hell out of you trying to make you just like us just like us just like us. Haw haw says Nelson Mandela I did die in 1999 as a slave

edit on 24-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thanksgivings was fun...I made my moms sweet potato casserole, but didn't use enough marshmallows. We watched the Macys day parade. Then the dog show, I feel bad for those dogs.

I watched Finding Dory. In it, Sigourney Weaver taught me the method of taking sick fish and quarantining them. It goes-Rescue>>Rehabilitate>>Release. That's what they do with sick fishies. Then I realized that I AM Dory!! Thank you Sigourney Weaver for helping my realize this.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Did that inflate or deflate the ego afterwards?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Holy moses the boat is sinking and now bless them before they all drown in a sea of their own attachments or weight of being as it arises and passes.

Little fish little fish 3 inches past my hook hatching an egg is plans for a future the same as ending this post and doing something else. No one here but a shadow and it has neglected dishes among other things... but not intentionally just too much weight to bear not ones own as it is heaped on like yesterdays dirt.

The ocean gets filled and Mars has bars.

Drink up?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I almost broke my thumb at work, I can barely move it.. So that was fun and they shoved a bunch of temp workers back there and I would have rather had no one or maybe some 10 year olds instead.. haha.. No I'm kidding I don't support children working in a kitchen haha, but I could have sworn that's all we had.. little babies..

That was the last game of the season, well, football anyway, so now it's just basketball games.
Health inspector was there and as soon as he showed up the dish machine went from 190 to like 165 at the end rinse which is no bueno, luckily I was able to fix it in front of him and that gave him the confidence to leave me alone.. He thanked me for fixing it when he left. And my chef looked at me like I saved his daughter from a crocodile..

No points off for anything in my sphere of influence. But that took a major amount of baby sitting moving peoples drinks and just telling certain people to disappear while he was there.

The start of the day was old man walked in and walked right back out. GOOD you're off the schedule forever now.

Me and my boy gerald rocked everything as usual but it does get stressful trying to direct 20 people to do the right things. constantly coming behind them and fixing their #.. I'm not a manager haha.. That's why.. I can't stand that #.

Sorry this is just a rant.

get all this out before I go to bed yucky.

I had to hold it in and lead by example.. Of course the chefs and I shared many a distressed look.

I did come home with 2 free bottles of white wine. Time to go see how those taste.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Sounds like somebody is learning management skills
..Adversity will build your character whether you like it or not :p. I'm proud of you. Remember to be mindful of your thumb and it should heal.

@BigBrotherDarkness-It gave me a sense of security.

The roommate woke me up today asking for a favor. I got up and had my coffee. I watched Finding Dory extras, and tackled the big kitchen cleanup after thanksgiving dinner (I was too tired to clean up last night.) Then we went out to the mechanic to get the roommates tire inspected. She popped her tire right after she helped a stranger with their flat tire. It makes me happy that she can rely on us for some things. We took her to another mechanic so she could get a new tire, and she showed me how to replace them. She taught me the trick to replacing a tire is pulling off the nuts in a star shaped pattern. I ate thanksgiving leftovers for dinner and had a cocktail of egg nog, brandy and nutmeg. That was really good. We watched the movie Spotlight, which was boring honestly.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

you act like sometimes you are not in control of your own life and then you give me great advice..

It sort of means.. I know you are choosing your life..

Yea I'm learning managment the same as in the Army. I was just the guy who saw something wrong and spoke up..

I saved our health inspection like a boss..

my chef came up and thanked me 3 times ina row.

The dish machine was not to temp but I told the inspector I knew what was up.. AND I fixed it... At the end of the day the HEALTH inspector thanked ME for fixing it... And so did my chefs..

Man if I wasn't there that was 3 points off easily..
But I know hopw the machines work.
I know how to make them work right when no one else in my team knows how.

The health inspector thanked me personally..

LOL..

I make sure everything is good even if things are not going good. My goal is perfections.
I almost can't lose to "human"
rules..

the only issue was they made me command 15 people and they were temps.. 3 of them couldn't focus their eyes on a point so good luck telling if #s dry or dirty or clean..

I don't need babies trying to keep up where I work. Just get out of my way unless you want to go hard.. And that's me with no breakfast. No coffee.. No food..

The Army did give me something.

oh man that was the last foot ball game..

the health inspector did shake my hand and tell me thank you for handling my #.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

If I wasn't there they would have been screwed so hard..

I know all of the health code rules to a science.

no one else seems to know even half the rules

but that is why we have inspections like that.

I handle my own.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Great job! Keep it up and hopefully you will climb the ranks.

I'm sorry but I lol'd when you said your temps cant keep their eyes on a point.

You saved the day!

You need better co-workers. About the first two lines you wrote. I just find myself more mindful lately. Yeah i'm growing too. Seems like you earned your wine. I drank some on Thanksgivings.

You rocked it

edit on 26-11-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Thank you mousy.

I always know you will hear me at what
i'm really saying.

You are one of the great ones on ATS.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Sometimes you say things, and I get the meanings hours later. Or even later than that.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Are you feeling better yet?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

yes I'm having a wonderful day off.

I woke up just happy for no reason.
feels like warm family safe christmas love day or something to that effect.

guess my rant before bed worked.

Don't go to bed mad.
Don't hold a grudge,
it's just sludge
on the soul

it's weight
the mental exercise to exorcise
the demon.
is free mon

it's weight you don't need
and to those who heed
a lightness a lifting
enlightened
ahh
that feels better

There is a method to my madness
love, you guys.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hitching to the sky isn't fun work at all...

Teasing at you like hair being on the fritz

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Nice things to know... I enjoy fixing and building everything, something I would have enjoyed showing my son how to do when he was growing up.

I was self taught seeing I was a lil man with a big baby in the house.

Loosening them in whatever pattern doesn't matter. Just be sure to break them before jacking the whatever up...

Lug bolts come in typically 4 and 5's you know the star when tightening them... the 4 go:

4O 2O
1O 3O

BTW always set the parking brake.
edit on 26-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: spelling... yes I've got spell check off again.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I've been going through male menopause and it has been so difficult to find anything amusing... sometimes I just want to destroy entire universes.

Maybe he would have enjoyed his fish wife more if she was a blowfish?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Thanks, BrotherDarkness.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

It's no fun being dour

The ill-effects of hormones can usually be balanced out with diet, I don't know how easy it is to get hold of but my power-tool is Dittany, but that might just work for the ladies (though never ones that are trying or are, pregnant, unless it's the time to take it, that is). It depends upon which of your hormones is causing the malaise. A high starch diet can be helpful too. I wouldn't really know what works for fellas.

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join