It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hermit777
a reply to: Baddogma I like this thread. Sorry i can't say more but still stunned and reeling from a RL shock. i hope i will be able to soon, Good Thread.

I can't wait to hear it.

I'd love to see if there are similarities..

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

What's the latest skull of skull and bones have to say I wonder?

What did something it couldn't be fresh... or kept lined up like some head in a jar? To use in some manner as a energy connection or beacon in time?

This is why Buddha's or those simply awake are out of those systems of illusory make believe... can no longer be programmed and see through out all of time.

Someone my be "dead" but as an observer one just hears dust and echos from all of this chatter... that could be cloned later or off world and recover the person as a fragmented whole for AI but organic lifeforms.

So the earth is kinda like a school or prison in my opinion... when people are attached to all of this stuff as an indvidual.

Did you ever think maybe somewhere in the vastness of space other lifeforms or perhaps oneself or "family" is watching your entire life as a channel? What about theirs? Also being tuned in?

Fixing things here tweaking things there so all of this can end in some idealistic? Well what if someone needs emancipation from someone's ideal channels of control? Like deleted out of the entire history memory or bed as AI currently puts it?

Something to think about or consider as a possibility in reality... there are quite a few iteraions we watch them as realities on TV all the time real? Or just subjected like subjects unaware or kept asleep...

How about an organic spaceship and everyone is in cryogenics all matrix style? But not as batteries just clones over and over... spreading out like all of space known and unknown on different wave lengths or frequencies like a beacon or signature all of our own?

Perhaps all of us are simply trying to become self aware where there is no void of self and other... like someone alseep at the wheel dreaming through space and all of this is just blurp... nothing to attach onto just pulls and hooks of attachment and anything one grasps gravity goes whooop and just forms it in one's own private lil idaho.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Anaana

That is stupendous, thank you

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yes I remember.

And I am a f*cking hypocrite, just had a pile of red white fries with a cherry-ish bottle blauer Zweigelt

Sooooooo good! Sooooooo good!
Asceticism isn't really my style. I try to every now and then no more this no more that, but men... fries and Zweigelt. nothing is better. Well except sex but that won't happen, sooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Mortar and pestle grinds things to dust everyone is always concerned about a cow jumping over the moon, but they didn't think about that flea on that dead rabbit...

flee flee flee all the way home said that lil piggy that had none for breakfast.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Breakfast is something I never have. Unless you count coffee and cigarette. And rabbit I also never had, well there's a dish called fake rabbit my oma used to make, but I guess that doesn't count either? But boar is amazing, which I can't eat because of vegan and stuff but whoa, I member....

Do you know what biathlon is?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Skiiing aroundshooting things? OR are you talking about some food I don't know lol..
that's what comes to my mind..

I've heard wild pigs are much tastier than the caged in type.
You guys I don't need any help being way too hungry.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Exactly and I totally don't get why it's not everybodys favourite sport. I like pigeons. Not to eat but...
Spunge Kicking Pigeons

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I smoke I've ceased cigarettes unless I roll them...

Goat is pretty good.

Going for Bonpo?

Why vegan? Bee in your bonnet or under your hood?

We are all life when not trapped in ignorance of for some what difference does it make once one is free from suffering except those wanting or desireing control in the 6 realms that are infinite... close the eyes one reality ceases open them another begins close them slowly and all phases of the moons now what pool of darkness does another reside?

Anyhoo...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Vegan because I am a great sorcerer and my cape gets too tight if I shovel in all the dairy it additionally sounds like the last Trump and that has gotten uncool lately.
Triple joke in one sentence beat that big b. Gosh I'm drunk...

No 18 enlightened entities one Michelin.

No but seriously I love animals all of them, can't partake in the industrialised exploitation. I love cheese, so that's a huge sacrifice and I am doing that because I am a masochist with no one to torture me. Got to do it all by myself. If I want to cry I imagine parma ham pizza.
Or king prawns.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Lol...But just think of all the possibilities...You can have eggplant, mushrooms..Tea, coffee..All kinds of good stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Don't forget the dead duck

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

But shes vegan??

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Honey and cheddar cheese used to be one of my scarfs...

Decided I couldn't eat rice anymore today I gave it a good run for a bit in the attempt... too much like a old fashioned drone delivery packet.

Does the pizza have anything to do with Charlotte's Web? Lol at the prawns because I sometime make a little mistake signing in bigrbotherdarkness.

I suppose I can be a big r bother... I like the darkness though and the light equally. Although I have been waking up playing Apollo lately dragging the sun up was kinda fun this morning...

I've taken to double sleeps as the first one is blank, and the second one filled with dreams.

I guess I'm more than a one hit wonder these days to get wandering all over the place... seeing that was easy, the hearing was some major spooky action at a distance.

I had a dream I was off world in Star Wars and next thing I know I went from Sand People making that rusty hee hawing noise to immediately hopping up in that weird blue light lets just sit here in the force business after a jedi death and Yoda used to be my dead cat but evolved... too bad I didn't have any Cheetos and Koolaid for him. I woke up to him(my cat) moon walking backwards across the floor with my glass of Kool Aid on his head one day, I quickly yanked it off so he wouldn't drown but perhaps he was chugging as fast as he could before I woke up.

When I was in Santa Rosa quite a few years ago I met my first Vegan he played guitar for a band called Engage he said the Bee's were enslaved because we rape their honey... all season work work work then what do you bees have to eat hahaha. Sounded odd at the time though. Went to Petaluma for his show, but I stayed outside and skated, Dog Star was playing and they were opening for them.

I stopped going to shows when I was like I can just buy their record without all the hassle... guess I was more of a f**k Boy than a fan boy. lol

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

It's an Inside joke... I like connecting things in threes My Cherokee friend is Grey Duck, I have a stone statue of a Grey Duck one of my friends gave me years ago, and I feel like one too... floating along in an automobile with no real place I can go... kinda like that Michelin man, if they cross the streams marshmallows anyone?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Aw I love cats.
And I just wondered the michelin man is so fat because he follows the michelin stars?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
*disclaimer: Just watched South Park

Hello? Somebody home?
Feels like talking to myself...

Anyhoo what kind of dirty secrets would come up if someone would know and see everything you ever expressed yourself with online?
I can honestly say I never used a racist slur.
But dude I am dirty and a bit crazy. If someone would actually believe I think everything I ever said here, in emails etc would be the true me ... haha
I am all over the place, proof god exists, ghosts, angels, demons, aliens, clones, clubs, AI, plasma critters, SM, a super sad love story (the heartbreaking due to circumstances impossible kind), in adjectives: dirty, crazy, lost, confused, smart and funny. Also pretty.😗
And I still believe that should be the new world order:
free information
No compromises. They know everything about me plus some and I want to know everything about them. Private, commercial and public/social. Pointing out the real "terror reign".
Can't be that hard right? These new IT players Information Technology people are "just employees" smart people and to create a "troll trace" can't be that hard, just play a bit with the data. Almost everything in the internet is stored. On a company level, facebook. Just one example.
Imagine facebook and anonymous would make a pact. Unite forces. Whoa WWIII indeed! They're real global players, nerds and geeks are everywhere, I can see them stretching their fingers and loosening the mouse arm with a battle cry: " Free people! Free information!"
Don't worry people working for gouvernments, Monsanto, Nestlé, ... you don't have to give us the dirty bits on your enslavers we extract them from you.
If in return my kinky side would be out in the open, we got a deal. And I bet every left, right, racist, SJW, religious nut, slut, gigolo, .... would agree. You know: we the people, the masses world wide. We can agree on that I'm sure.

edit on 2-12-2016 by Peeple because: Mistake

edit on 2-12-2016 by Peeple because: Shut up Siggi es Freud!

edit on 2-12-2016 by Peeple because: Edit for exit.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It could be what we need, a culture besides consumerism. You (the big guys) owe us a lot, 1984 is true but in a economical way, selling us overpriced sh1t to make us happy. But nothing ever does.
And it starts with little things like sugar free. Problem instead you'll be consuming stuff we found while feeding up pigs to the right weight. I'd call that misleading. A lie.
We really live in an illusion, I mean simulation, to talk like the cool kids.
To me it's the same, different name. An unknown.
Uncertainty kills! Freedom of information.
Because my tiny secrets aren't a serious crime, wasting resources for dumb toys like rockets should be.
Let's speak together "I'm a dirty a$$hole but I don't rape the planet. I can explain everything. Personal issues. Mostly harming myself. You don't greedy dick."
Because the premises on witch our economy is built on are lies. Trickle down only works if you spend nearly all the money you come in touch with not hoard it "my-precious" style.
Do they do that?

No!
See? Lie.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ackroid was and interesting sounding person in that one recording of the Observer thread... I hadn't seen Bill Murray since he was sitting on that bed in a movie I never finished watching, oh wait never mind all the hipster sorts started coming around with those shirts and I heard he is someone that actually reads screen plays if you send them to him.

I wish they would do another tres amigos but those other two would have to be on board for it... speaking of crowed houses only room for my 3 birds in this one the one pecking at my wood and the two that others can perch on when I flip them out or is that off? Off and on.

Yeah the rest of all that you've said tell me something I don't already know... so what would there be left to do but sit here and create? Knuckle children when not pecking out love letters to idiots just teasing because I heard Chevy Chase was a dick but thats not my Martin.

Strumming along in my automobile everywhere and all place to know but not go and the web burns on. As my belly sits here churning

Meeting in the middle sounds like another thanksgiving the only bird I was was jelly, so the goose flys grey with all that nasty grapefruit... I dont see how anyone eats that stuff the taste and odor is 100% evil. Cantalopes smell absolutely horrid and the taste kinda ok. Moon melons? Meh I'm not a fruit loop but have nothing against gay marriage, I just wont hold my body against it.

Cigarettes, Sticks and those old stones... I kid you not.

Lemonaide takes care fo my kidneys don't care for those beans in my chili so hey it's a balance that works... If I make the chili none of course, if someone else does the stones can keep rolling dried beans frequently have stones in the bags so it's a good idea to sort them out or else crack goes a tooth.

Well, time for breakfast and some welches grape tea... aka a couple of spoon fulls of jelly in hot water.

Grocery shopping down to the last bit of food can make someone very creative.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Cigarettes, Sticks and those old stones... I kid you not.

Another chilling coincidence. Are you threatening to stone me if I keep smoking? How do you know I have? Whoa paranoia strikes.
No I believe the universe talks through you, reassuring me I'm meaningless, insignificant and should do what I believe is right. One dumbass amongst other dumbasses.
If I am wrong, no big deal. If I'm right I'm possibly bigger than Mozart, Picasso, Newton, Galilei ... together.
Back to the everything is an integral. Why limiting?

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join