It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I'm just a dire wolf right now because my first and only wife was a damned doe and she was giving everyone a turn on her knob creek.

If I share a door with anyone in my heart and life one mind when we get squiding around in the ocean.

I was opening oysters once when I was little and there was a little white squid inside with the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen in my life dead as a door nail.

I'm just in love with someone very first time BTW after wearing my heart out on my sleeve feeding it to any hungry animal that came along. I think she may have gotten mad because she likely broke all her teeth out after presenting me hers and it broke open heaven and earth and mine was solid stone.

Like WTF has happened to him?

Since a "South will rise again" Christain fundamentalist state government/Nazi DMV stole my drivers license in this state (my other(considered federal is still valid until 2022) with having to borrow a god damned car like a fecking beggar or pay a mint to go anywhere.

So yeah life on hold with hiding all of their lies in the closet as sick child molester parents... dumping all their nonsense on me having been done and out of the system for 8 years and stuffed like some damned turkey back here in their dumb sh!t for nearly 3 years because everytime I step out of the door I have to get face to face with their damned nonsense?

If I didn't have the patience I have? I'd have already f-ing killed all of them... but they have already robbed enough of my life already so give them the second half too?

HA!!!!

edit on 27-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

No worries shine on

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I'm sorry you're struggling, I hope those complaints about your parents are not part of your internal dialogue.

I don't want you to be putting yourself down thinking about how much you feel screwed by your parents.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi Ya'll!

Sounds like there was some adventures in Turkeyday Land had out there!

Reverbes.... just for you...
...(a thumb that always works!)

Yup, working in a restaurant is not the place for on the job training or hand holding. Screw up once, don't do it again! Pretty easy huh!

MousyG, new life skills are always useful! And yes, set the emergency break.

Anaana, lots of videos lately! I did like the thread you threw up about... the adult cartoon stuff your son likes. And no, some things are just too adult for kids. No need to grow up so fast these days.

TEOT's T-day was enjoyable. Good company, playing with the dogs, heck, we did not even open the wine! It was a beer T-day this year! And no full turkey either! We had some venison steaks, a tri-tip, some crab legs (snow, I think), and I did the gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce thing which is all anybody really needed, just a little taste. Then we watched Star Trek: Beyond. Which is a decent movie that I will watch again. Then we caught the end of some Adam Sandler movie. Then it was late so went home to more beer and an Ancient Alien marathon! That was my "black Friday". Some woo-lite with little to no thinking involved. Just leftovers and naps and beer. If I hear the phrase, "Maybe the answer can be found x thousand miles away on the other side of the globe..." again it will be too soon! Take that Black Friday!!! Voting with my wallet!

A nice uneventful weekend. Most tranquil! And look! No cold! There were 3 people with colds, or just got over them, so TEOT's vitamin C regimen came in handy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

My thumb is healing quite nicely, haha..
plus I've been experimenting with vitamins and amino acids and stuff, rather than drinking so much..
Man I'm feeling good.
I had no idea how much there was to know about brain chemistry though I have found that my brain likes having more acetylcholine for whatever reason.. Basically anything protecting neurons or balancing neuro transmitters.. that's my newest side rabbit hole.

And a little woo.. Something I'm taking is making my dreams way more vivid.. I was lucid last night, scary lucid actually, but I didn't quite connect the concept of dreaming into it, I just had all my normal life memories, and thought I was awake I guess but I did know I wasn't in normal earth land..

funny enough it was a lot of naked people and me trying to take a shower, but I could never get any privacy, like there were 15 "showers" of various types and every time I'd go in a room someone would just walk in or whatever.. So one of the showers was 2 curtains but no basin part just water coming down on to the ground another one looked like side by side fish tanks that you float in and has overhead shower too but no curtains..
other's were like "fountains" more than showers, with steps leading up made of drains.. Hahaha..

Just all types of random showers, umm a lot of my dreams have things like that like things that don't actually exist.. So like I'm just talking to random people like asking them their histories, and this set off this weird range of events where this one other dream character was like me... Aware, and he was now warping around influencing my dream wherever I was in the dream.. I gave him some weird looks..

I got naked in front of people because # if they aren't going to get out of the room I guess they don't care if I just get naked and shower so I do..

but demon guy broke my dream so I woke up..

the whole thing was like 3 hours of walking around this huge building and every room was some weird type of shower... But I knew I had just listened to the music I had jsut listened to while awake, so I was thinking about those songs in the dream... Knowing I had just listened on my computer.. I can't describe my consciousness, I didn't know I was dreaming but I knew I wasn't here..

oh wth man..

edit on 28-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Nice job Teot, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and company.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You should look into green tea, but the quality whole leaf tea. I'm constantly researching medicinal foods..It's one of my main passions. If you're doing supplements, you could try Spirulina powder or Chlorella. They are algae that absorb tons of sun light and hold a wide range of nutrients.

My dream was I was in a conference room, and I was getting a bad vibe from a guy, he was staring me down, kinda threatening me so I left the room. Next thing I know I'm running a sausage/hotdog cart and some girl comes up and asks for a sausage sandwich. I'm scrambling around trying to put it together but someone was using it before me and the cart was a mess. I kinda new/ but wasn't sure that I was in a dream then I woke up. One of the recurring themes in my dreams has been the cliff with the water down 80 feet below, and its a scary cliff but ive jumped off of it before.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I think Mousy has a point, and we've come full circle, you've told me all this before. I don't mind, but it should be telling you something.

There is nothing to be gained from martyring yourself to a cause that isn't worth dying for. It is not your obligation to carry your family, whatever you may gain from their eventual death, you're going to lose in becoming bitter - if you're not careful and that's a hard downward spiral to break free from once you're in it.

You don't need a driver's licence to 'break free'. That's just an excuse for not doing it. Perhaps? I don't drive, my feet can walk me onto a bus or a train, and I can stare out the window daydreaming, or read, if the view is crap, and not worry about killing people because I am easily distracted.

Just because they dump on you, doesn't mean you have to take it. Let it float in one ear and out the other. Say 'No'. Change the subject. Evade, evade, evade. Whatever it takes. You don't have to put up with their behaviour unless you choose to. Walk away. Let them get on with it.

Take care.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Anaana, lots of videos lately! I did like the thread you threw up about... the adult cartoon stuff your son likes. And no, some things are just too adult for kids. No need to grow up so fast these days.

Threw up? Like vomit? Yes. I did great injustice to DHMIS and completely distracted everyone from it's content. I am not best pleased...but what can ya do?

Innocence is something that they can't wait to get rid of once they hit the 'teens', it seems. It is more me struggling to keep up with him. It's like, he went to bed one night a sweet, smiling cherub and got up the next morning transformed into this gruff voiced gangly oaf.

You need to acclimatise yourself to that, however, at the same time they're being hit by this barrage of reality changing hormones. Such fun!

Life is at least interesting, no sign of boredom yet.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I'm fine... it's like having a piece of food stuck between your teeth that your tongue can seem to pick out but keeps trying anyway.

That's the thing about a living will or anything else... when awake to reality as it is in all the forms that it is in past present and future? Such a thing is just 100% ignorance.

Age two child tries to physically separate them from their parents... and child as a parent of course doesnt want the child to separate from them... sometimes when someone loses a parent? Same damned attachment they grasp them and become a child again.

I've just been getting it going and coming. The ol round and round one smothers to death and the other just wants her as his mother to death and I've personally never cared for either damned one of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Showers? Ha!

Mine had David Letterman in it! Yup. He had a house that about to crash into a stream. There were several coy coi that did not want to leave even after we started draining their little lake. I spent most of my time arguing with a guy who would be told what to do by Letterman then argue with me why he had to do that task!! I finally got flustered and basically hurled him at Letterman yelling, "Don't ask me! He's the owner! Ask him!!" All Letterman did was smile.

Had a dream I was living in a warehouse that was also a college and a brewery inside of private company's property. Open spaces, people walking into my sleeping area, bartenders never taking my tab (or order), explaining how the living situation worked out for me, where the guard shack was... like your shower thing but different. Weird, started taking more vitamins after T-day due to being around sick people. Huh?

You mean to tell me, things I eat or drink affect how I think? Who would have thunk it?!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So they are keeping you stuck in their problem spiral?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma I like this thread. Sorry i can't say more but still stunned and reeling from a RL shock. i hope i will be able to soon, Good Thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Stop drinking you idiot. I say that with all the love and compassion I am capable of. Think.
You don't want the power but you are chosen, Neo.

I am working on an explanation and will post loads of weirdness soon. Meanwhile I kiss your soul.
Muad'dib

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Going back to your "beep" in the night, have you heard of the Frey Effect?

The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish[1] information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.

Pulsed microwave radiation can be heard by some workers; the irradiated personnel perceive auditory sensations of clicking or buzzing. The cause is thought to be thermoelastic expansion of portions of the auditory apparatus.[2] Competing theories explain the results of interferometric holography tests differently.[3]

The first American to publish on the microwave hearing effect was Allan H. Frey, in 1961. In his experiments, the subjects were discovered to be able to hear appropriately pulsed microwave radiation, from a distance of 100 meters from the transmitter. This was accompanied by side effects such as dizziness, headaches, and a pins and needles sensation.

A decade later, an overview, in the American Psychologist, of radiation impacts on human perceptions, cites investigations at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research that demonstrated 'receiverless' wireless voice transmission: "Appropriate modulation of microwave energy can result in direct 'wireless' and 'receiverless' communication of speech."[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Not "beeps" I know, but I am most interested, personally, in the "receiver" aspect that is implied by all this. My Mum has a strong bite and has had to have a metal bridge for a couple of false teeth she has had since they were knocked out as a kid. I think that the metal technology has changed since, but she used to pick up radio signals from time to time. Not crystal clear or anything, but crackly garbled speech, just the odd short burst. Combined with the Frey Effect, and stirred around a little in general ignorance of the actual mechanics of all this, I was wondering could the metal bridge have been acting as an amplifier???!!

My Mum also cannot wear most watches. They break within hours. Again, depends on the materials involved.

Anyway, I had a really odd sounding exploding head noise the other night, and I couldn't really identify it with a sound I've heard. It's like that occasionally, no big deal it was still internally generated, so to speak, not 'received' as in the Frey Effect, or a regular succinct sound "beep" or "click". I was at first thinking perhaps your sound could have been the Frey Effect, but then I wondered, doesn't the phone also have a receiver?

I don't know, just thought I'd share.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

As an observer not really, time is on my left side called a watch it's out of the bag and does calisthenics, stretching, refusals, and happiness.

Yes it's a character watch... much like cartoons which I also enjoy... so I dont really look at the time often just seeing what that cat is doing.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It's kinda funny how dreaming is simply re-training those clouds busted during the day.

Chugga chugga choo choo

edit on 30-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ey I just found out Grumpy Cat is following ATS on twitter. What exciting times to be alive...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

You mean to tell me, things I eat or drink affect how I think? Who would have thunk it?!

Hahahahahaha....

you goose..

Thanks for the laugh.

I really didn't realize how good I could feel. It's nuts I say, NUTS!!

lol

edit on 30-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Stop drinking you idiot. I say that with all the love and compassion I am capable of. Think.
You don't want the power but you are chosen, Neo.

I am working on an explanation and will post loads of weirdness soon. Meanwhile I kiss your soul.
Muad'dib

lol..

I don't drink so much anymore as I was explaining above.
Since you've known me I've come from 24 beers in a night to now 1-3 every 3 or so days.
but to replace the calories I've been eating 16 slices of pizza for dinner the last 2 nights.. 4,000 calorie meals after eating all day..

you remember the main reason I used alcohol right? And originally sugar until the Army trained out my ability to even eat sugar.. Meat works as well if you eat big hunks of it..

I'm coming back online silly.
have some patience with me while I transition back to a full time spirit dude..

I'm healing faster and my lungs feel better and my digestion..
I'll be good I promise.

Lovesy Hugsies !!

< 3

edit on 30-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join