It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Might A Worldwide Calpihate Look Like?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
themuslimissue.wordpress.com...I am not sure how trust worthy this site is but there are many sources to verify that a caliphate is what they want. Maybe not all Muslims but enough to have a conversation about the potential for sure. There are Muslims that openly admit that Sharia Law and a Worldwide Caliphate is goal. That cannot be denied. It is easily accessible information.

edit on 12 16 1515 by amberinsc because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 16 1515 by amberinsc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: amberinsc

Your link doesn´t work but here it is in youtube

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

here is the link for the article above

themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

here is a snipet from the article

To the infidels of the West:

The Constitution for the new Islamic Republics of EuroArabia and AmerIslamia is under construction.

We will fight the infidel to death.

– Meanwhile American laws will protect us.
– Democrats and Leftist will support us.
– N.G.O.s will legitimize us.
– C.A.I.R. will incubate us.
– The A.C.L.U. will empower us.
– Western Universities will educate us.
– Mosques will shelter us
– O.P.E.C. will finance us
– Hollywood will love us.
– Kofi Annan and most of the United Nations will cover our asses.

Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US and to the other Western countries. They will go to the West for education in full scholarship. America is paying and will continue to pay for our children’s educations and their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.

On the camera:

– We will always say, “Islam is the religion of Peace.”
– We will say, “Jihad is actually inner Jihad.”
– Moderate Muslim will say there is no link between Islam and Terrorism and the
West will believe it because the West is so gullible.
– Moderate Muslim all over the world will incubate Jihadist by their talk by defending Islam.
– Using Western Legal system we will assert our Sharia Laws, slowly but surely.
– We will increase in number. We will double again.

You will be impressed when you meet a moderate Muslim personally. As your next-door neighbor, coworker, student, teacher, engineer, professionals you may even like us. You will find us well mannered, polite, humble that will make you say, “wow, Muslims are good and peaceful people”, But, we will stab you in your back when you are sleeping as we did on 911.

edit on 16-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Good grief man, that site is bordering on a 'hate site', seriously.

If that is the calibre of your sources then I pity you, you've been overtaken by fear, xenophobia, paranoia and lies.

edit on 16-12-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

What the blogger was trying to relay was the fact that our programs and Government work to the benefit of our enemies more than the citizens of the countries Muslims immigrate too.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Really ? Anjem choundry... This guys a pile of trash.

He is an extremist, You should youtube the video where Muslims kick his ass.

He feeds the MSM what they want .

He's been refuted many times . and has HUGE errors in his aqueeda.

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

All your sources hold EXTREM Bias and hate . how about posting something that holds none of these ?

Maybe then we can have a propper discussion?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Really ? Anjem choundry... This guys a pile of trash.

He is an extremist, You should youtube the video where Muslims kick his ass.

He feeds the MSM what they want .

He's been refuted many times . and has HUGE errors in his aqueeda.

It's not a coincidence that critics of Islam tend to point to him or feature him so much. He's like that Ayaan woman; they both readily give Islamophobes the ammo they desperately want to hear in order to justify their positions.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Exactly ! Right on point.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Come on ! I just linked the missing video of previous posters. Can you see yourself how aggressive you behave ?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

3D's At work again.

But we do know this you nor him represent any type of majority of any type of Muslim.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

He is a disinformationist, you can always tell by the fact they will Dismiss, Debunk and Demean it is the 3 D's of disinformation. they use the 3 D's to disseminate their own info so you wont look at what is really going on. They always demean and dismiss the info you supply, then they demean you personally by using labels like Islamaphobe, Hater, Fear monger etc

This is one of the reason I don't want to reply to people like that.

All we are trying to do is get more info out there and wake people up to the fact that a lot more Muslims want a worldwide Caliphate or at least worldwide order using Sharia Law. TPTB are orchestrating some form of OWO and the best one to control people is one under Sharia Law

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You are correct and there is nothing we can do about other than warn people of what is coming.

Seriously, take the time to watch it.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Come on ! I just linked the missing video of previous posters. Can you see yourself how aggressive you behave ?

Forgive me if I came off as agressive. It's bothersome to see people use Ajem choundry as some sort of representative of Islam. He's not. He is the leader of a dangerious sect in the UK.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: dollukka

He is a disinformationist, you can always tell by the fact they will Dismiss, Debunk and Demean it is the 3 D's of disinformation. they use the 3 D's to disseminate their own info so you wont look at what is really going on. They always demean and dismiss the info you supply, then they demean you personally by using labels like Islamaphobe, Hater, Fear monger etc

This is one of the reason I don't want to reply to people like that.

All we are trying to do is get more info out there and wake people up to the fact that a lot more Muslims want a worldwide Caliphate or at least worldwide order using Sharia Law. TPTB are orchestrating some form of OWO and the best one to control people is one under Sharia Law

He is a disinformationist, you can always tell by the fact they will Dismiss, Debunk 

Guess all of US critical thinkers here at ATS are disinformationist.....

You are delusional chester . At this point i really believe that.

You disregard any information that counters your claims.
And the only rebuttle is " disinformation" .

I am not the only one on this thread who's proven you wrong.

Your ability to enguage me or anyone else in a healthy deabate is very very poor .

Like a little kid , resorting to name calling.

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You know... an anonymous, unverified source quoted on a website that doesn't even pretend to be objective has a high probability of being disinfo.

There's literally nothing there to substantiate it's authenticity. The premise that it's supposedly written by an ex Muslim that is so disgusted at his former life that he wants to disassociate himself from it entirely yet still refers to 'we' and 'us' would seem to indicate it's not genuine.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Actually the whole thing is probably not true, what is written therein is a truth about how our Govt works for illegal and legal immigrants and not for it citizens that is the point of that particular blog entry.

A blog is usually an opinion piece, and I take it as his opinion and not as reflecting a majority that read it.

It is not the person but the contextual meaning of what was posted we need to look at the importance of what is being said.

It is this import that those who wish to destroy us will use our own govt programs and people to bring us down and replace it with another form of Government.

edit on 17-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You see and I got my posting privileges revoked for the very thing you just did, disrespect, name calling and belittling. It must be your intimate relationship with all the ATS you claim to know so well, that gives you the privilege to call me a liar, delusional, Islamaphobe and over all character defamation.

Clearly once again though we do see very CLEARLY the 3 D's of disinformation, dismiss, debunk and demean.

Present your rebuttal but try not using the 3D's. This is the whole reason I did not want to answer your very first post the 3 D's were so predominant that I knew any discourse with you was futile.
edit on 17-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here is how to get your soldiers on foreign soil in order to have a fighting force in place

1) use the fiancé and visitors visa program, 2 weeks no visa from Europe, Canada and certain ME countries.

2) use the immigration laws and refugee status to get in.

3) once in even if they revoke your visa you go into Hiding

4) use lax open borders to cross illegally into the country.

there are over 122,000 Middle Easterners Illegally living and hiding in the US without current visa status, 9,500 of those visa were revoked because of DIRECT terror threat.

There are roughly 5.7 million undocumented immigrants in the US since 2008, and 11 million legally Documented but still processing their right to be in the US.

As we can see there is already enough Muslims living in the US illegally not to mention the 30,000 Muslims who have legal residence status in the US since 9/11. Then you add to that your own US Muslim population to the picture and you have a pretty good idea of the fighting force available to any Islamic State Enforcement troops already on the ground in the US, who could at any moment be used or recruited to fight on US soil for a Islamic State.

To bad that many like our Senators and Congressmen don't see the problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join