It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Might A Worldwide Calpihate Look Like?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

So i am curious about your honest opinion.. do you see it as a good law ?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

So i am curious about your honest opinion.. do you see it as a good law ?

I see it as a divne law yes .

Many aspects of it keep people essentially on a strait path of righteousness , love , honor, respect, compassion .moral etc.

Many things most people lack in today's time.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

And you agree on everything it contains ?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

And you agree on everything it contains ?

What is everything?

It takes a lifetime of studying Sharia law to fully understand it. I have bairly got my foot in the door.

Anything specific?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

what are your feelings on jihad?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

If it takes life time to fully understand sharia law, how those who judge by the sharia law are even fit to do so? I believe by your answer you don´t want to answer. Do you agree on everything what sharia law contains? Do not throw ball back to me before you have answered a simple question.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

what are your feelings on jihad?

Jihad in what sens ? Fighting jihad?

I'll put it this way . most " fighting jihad" going on in the world today is invalid and wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

how about the internal jihad with the little infidel inside all of us?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If it takes life time to fully understand sharia law, how those who judge by the sharia law are even fit to do so? I believe by your answer you don´t want to answer. Do you agree on everything what sharia law contains? Do not throw ball back to me before you have answered a simple question.

That's the problem. Very few are fit to judge.

And the few senior Scholars that are fit to rule on these matters are in Saudi Aribia. But many country's who have Sharia always consult Scholars before making decsions. That's what they should do anyway.

From the Scholars I follow according to what I have learned thus far i agree with Sharia.

I know what's coming next your gona ask me questions about stoning , apostasy etc etc right ?

Sharia is more then just " "law" .

The literal meaning of Sharia is “the way to water.” The Sharia is a broad term for Islamic law, and represents the way to God and purity.

The overarching goal of the Sharia is to establish justice. Islamic law is not meant to suppress women or individual freedom. It is meant to create a just and peaceful society.

The Origins of Islamic Law

The Law of Islam is derived from three primary sources:

The Quran – This is the Word of Allah. None of the rules of Allah established in the Quran can be changed or modified by man.The Sunnah (Tradition) of Prophet Muhammad – This is mostly contained in the hadith, or stories of the Prophet and his companions. The Hadith explains the Quran and sets forth laws not mentioned in the Quran. Generally speaking, the laws set by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) are just as valid as the laws set forth in the Quran.Consensus of the Companions of Prophet Muhammad – Most of the major Schools of Thought (Madhdhaab) in Islam accept the Ijma’, or consensus, of the companions of Prophet Muhammad as basis for a particular ruling. The lone exception is Imam Malik who rated the Ijma’ of the people of Medina higher than the Ijma’ of theCompanions.Individual Opinions of the Companions – If an issue came up, and there was no available consensus from the companions of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), the different Madhdhaab (Schools of Thought) would accept any individual companion’s ruling given that it did not violate any of the previous three source.Qiyas (Analytic Deduction) – If an issue could not be resolved with any of the above sources, then a ruling could be resolved by using Qiyas, or analytic deduction. Using this, Islamic scholars would compare a similar issue that had already been resolved with the current issue at hand in order to come to a ruling. However, this option often caused disagreement between scholars.Urf (Local Customs) – If none of the above options could resolve an issue, Islamic scholars would rely on local customs.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

how about the internal jihad with the little infidel inside all of us?

What? Sorry i don't understand your Question.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

ive heard from some that jihad can be expressed as the internal struggle between good and evil,
but in any case, do you believe that the entire earth should be converted to islam?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

ive heard from some that jihad can be expressed as the internal struggle between good and evil,
but in any case, do you believe that the entire earth should be converted to islam?

Yes ,correct jihad can be in many forms .

In the Quran it says that their will be Christian's and jews etc in the ends times and jesus will bring them together as one essentially So for me to assume that the whole world should covert to Islam would be contradictory to the Quran , and the Quran being the word of god.

It would be nice if people were able to understand that their is a creatore.

As we say in Islam Insha Allah ( god willing)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

If no Muslim wants to live under Sharia Law then why all the course on Sharia law being offered in Major Universities and colleges around the world?

If Sharia law is an outdated concept, for a long past time. Why are so many Arabic Scholars teaching it in English in all these Universities and Colleges?

Couldn't these types of studies be limited to Islamic Schools and Mosques?

Unless there is a plan to revive Sunni Law and put it in play there is no real reason for it.

It takes only a few who are disgruntled with the West to spread their hatred among those who are peaceful with the west, By playing of the issue of unemployment, overpopulation, racism religious and physical. After a while those few bad apples no longer look so bad because they corrupted the rest.

So why don't those Muslim in the north keep out the Muslim traveling illegally from the south?

edit on 14-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just beware that there are some who interpret the Quran differently than other Muslims. and just because someone says the Quran teaches this or that, it is just ONE of many Fiqh(interpretation) of the Quran, Hadiths and Sharia Law.

What would prove more to me than anything else is to see the So called 82 Muslim nations supposed fighting against ISIS to really fight them

There happens to be ISIS members from 196 countries Now how did that happen?

TPTB have ordained it and it is their plan the Muslims are playing into.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A reminder I did write the OP as a probable scenario to what can be seen in the world regarding the Islamic Movement around the world, a worldwide Caliphate.

A reminder also that the five pillar of Islam is in fact traditional observance of sharia given by Mohammad. But there is more to Islam and the sect of it than just the five pillars so don't underestimate the influence and scope of the Islamic Movement.

A correction is that there are actually 5 schools of Sunni or Muslims Sharia law. Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, Hanbali and Shia.

While some would tell you Sunni and Muslim are the same under the English translation they are not Sunni means followers of the tradition of the Profit (Mohammad). and Muslim means Summited one to Islam. What will happen and usually does is that the argument will go something like this. "You don't know Arabic" But i learned this from an English Speaking Arab who teaches the Quran, the Hadiths and Islamic/Sharia Law in English for us today. No need to learn Arabic any more unless of course you are planning to reinterpret the Quran, the Hadiths or Islamic/Sharia law to say something it doesn't already say in one of the schools of Sunni.

There are four major schools of Sunni or Muslims sharia law (Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i and Hanbali), and one major Shia (annotation in Islam) sharia law (Jafari). The sharia (law) between these schools is same for topics covered in Quran, but in matters that is not covered explicitly in Quran, they sometimes differ from each other. Sharia Law

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Unless there is a plan to revive Sunni Law and put it is play there is no real reason for it. 

What the heck is sunni law ? That makes no sens to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

it makes as much sense as cabbage

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

it makes as much sense as cabbage

Heh, as exspected.

On a serious note , chester are you going to answer any of my questions i have askes you in YOUR thread ?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I have asked you nicely to not post here openly. I have asked nicely in a PM to just go and start another thread on the subject and leave me alone.

So No Cabbage, I will not answer you questions.

I have eaten braised Sour Kraut many times and many times it is made with pork.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I have asked you nicely to not post here openly. I have asked nicely in a PM to just go and start another thread on the subject and leave me alone.

So No Cabbage, I will not answer you questions.

I have eaten braised Sour Kraut many times and many times it is made with pork.

This is an Open forum. And I have every right to post here just as you do.

So back on topic . I would like you to answer my questions.

Please note I am not in any violation of T&C .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join