It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Might A Worldwide Calpihate Look Like?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I am tired of dealing with you.

I stand by ALL my post in this thread.

I am not Islamaphbic but I fear that some want to exercise authroity over me by force. whether that be the US Govt, Islam or TPTB I will bring forth those!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

see again the 3 D's are present.

You are well trained. Is this a Muslim thing or did a government agency train you?

You're good.

It's called TRUTH .

Now do you want to get back on topic and respond to my
Questions ?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

NO I do not want to deal with a disinformationist.

NO IT IS CALLED DISINFORMATION.

The polls are not manipulated in anyway by the people who run the site and anyone here can go there and verify that TRUTH. They were just centrally compiled there for ease of access and verifiability. Every source is listed and anyone can go to the respective media polling site for themselves as well.

IN addition there is a download to a PDF from each respective site with the info available there as well. Trash the info if you want but it is a impressive list of polling data they have compiled and nothing wrong with it.

Only one who spreads disinformation uses the 3 D's and clearly you DO

edit on 15-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I am tired of dealing with you.

I stand by ALL my post in this thread.

I am not Islamaphbic but I fear that some want to exercise authroity over me by force. whether that be the US Govt, Islam or TPTB I will bring forth those!

Ok nothing wrong with having that feeling on uncertainty and fear.

I feel the same . I fear being Muslim in the US , I fear being Muslim in other country's because of Extremism.

I fear extremism! Extremist have killed more Muslims than any other religions in the current state .

I have said it many times these Extremists need to be delt with.

Let us also not forget that atheism has killed more people than any other belief system.

Communist regimes killed 60 million in the 20th century through genocide, according to Le Monde, more than 100 million people[2]according to The Black Book of Communism(Courtois, Stéphane, et al., 1997).[3] and according to Cleon Skousen[4] in his best-selling book The Naked Communist.[5]

It is estimated that in the past 100 years, governments under the banner of atheisticcommunism have caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 to 259,432,000 human lives.[6] Dr. R. J. Rummel, professor emeritus of political science at the University of Hawaii, is the scholar who first coined the term democide (death by government). Dr. R. J. Rummel's mid estimate regarding the loss of life due to communism is that communism caused the death of approximately 110,286,000 people between 1917 and 1987.[7]

I would be more fearful of a CIA backed gorup called ISIS .

Also, if it ever came down to a war with ISIS and other extremiST gorups in the US my self and the other True followers of the Quran and sunna would be fighting along side of you.

I think you have a very weak underatanding of Islam because of the websites you have been reading. It's sad that when you google anything about Islam these days. A bunch of anti Islamic crap comes up.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The polls are not manipulated in anyway by the people who run the site and anyone here can go there and verify that TRUTH. They were just centrally compiled there for ease of access and verifiability. Every source is listed and anyone can go to the respective media polling site for themselves as well.

IN addition there is a download to a PDF from each respective site with the info available there as well. Trash the info if you want but it is a impressive list of polling data they have compiled and nothing wrong with it.

Only one who spreads disinformation uses the 3 D's and clearly you DO

Chester . again. I have personally seen these websites being refuted and it's content with ease .

How can anyone trust the " polling data " from a website that holds bias ? Answer me that ?

Clearly the website is Anti Islam and your asking people to trust the data?

Come on man.....

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

the Polling data itself can be verified at each site from where it was acquired. there is a PDF download available witht he web address from each site.

I wouldn't expect you to trust it or others like you.

It is like getting your news form CNN I find they present a biased political view but I will go there for other things. Same with Fox or any of the other talking alphabet. I don't agree with some of the sites things about Mohammad i.e. his being a pedophile but the Polling data in and of itself is not biased. It is from independent sources.

you're not afraid that these independent sources might prove you wrong are you?

So let's move along now

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Geez I must post this eight times a day now meaning they.are actually convincing people of something I could have sworn was almost laughable when it started. My Lord, people you have got to stop watching TV and reading bumper stickers and all that jazz if they're so easily influenced. Mark my words Muslim terrorism is a fictional monster you're supposed to believe is about to go Godzilla on the world. It just isn't real and yes I have more evidence than I can even stomach at this point but I've done that route and nobody cares to hear it or think it's possible governments could really be that incredibly deceitful. The mass shootings, the beheadings, all of it. If anything it is just a handful of small groups of violent people usually acting out politically not because of radicalized religion and that is a FACT with research to back. Evil people in high places try to convince you the number poses a real threat so another war on drugs type massacre can happen, tons of broadly painted enemies in the eyes of the masses and no real enemy or goal in sight. And any group that truly exists beyond the cameras I guarantee 9 out of 10 recruits had some trickle down cooperating entity of those evil men in high places whispering in their ear every step of the way guiding them toward anger and finally recruitment as a solution. But is that any different than the US armed forces for example who for decades have been steered toward a fight that is being fought for reasons so foreign to what they're told...easy mercenaries without getting hands dirty that's it. And sadly I hate to say the men and women acting out of honorable intention or in their opposing nations interest are really just brainwashed into believing some fictitious narrative which allows them to push beyond natural boundaries and actually take human life.

Its at the point now though that we know how they work and ignorance can no longer be an acceptable excuse to pardon our men and women who just followed orders. Cuz same game different names war after war. And we as a planet can't afford another mistake...not after Viet Nam, not after Iran, then messing up in Sarajevo, Fighting Tunisian gov. for their genocide which ended up being a big lie, then I don't even want to think of what we'd our army taking part in if they were boots in Syria. But there is peace which could be so easily had but I don't think anyone is going to march into the pockets of filth to publicly identify the true terrorists and enemy before they cause that unforgivable shot to ring out where west can't forgive east and east west beginning another war the guilty suffer nothing but expanding investments in. I mean, after our men and women serving learned what they had been used for these last 14 years I wish they would have gotten this healing of the world started by marching on NYC, Washington, and Zurich dragging each and every congressperson, federal judge, and white house cabinet member senior staff and Obama out by the collars followed by war profiting investors and bankers of the central banks then lining them in the streets to be bussed somewhere while the people conduct their own checks and balances investigation.

Killing millions of Muslims who kill millions of us in return is where people are sprinting toward with chops salivating and all because of ten anecdotes and a video every so often which is evidence enough to condemn over a billion people...the exact people our known to be corrupt government have plastered on the news 24-7 with fingers pointing and nobody realizes there's something off?!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

"Muslim terrorism is a fictional monster"
Muslim Terror is not a fictional Monster it is real in 192 counties.

you're supposed to believe is about to go Godzilla on the world
No one not even I said it would be an All at once event. No, by contrary it is a slow movement, established by Muslim Conclaves around the world with their separate Sharia Law being allowed by the countries they immigrate too.

It has already sprinted towards war and is by IS and all their buddy's war on the west. It all started in Tehran 1979 and has now spread to every nation where Muslims reside around the world (not saying every Muslim agrees but it is everywhere they are).

But who is the Powers that really control what is going on?

It is not the US though some Elite Americans using influence on aspects of US policy are involved. It is not Briton or Germany though some of the Elite Citizens using influence on their respective Govts policies are involved. It is the Elite of every one of the 192 countries of the world that are doing this.

So if they are going to continue to manipulate the Muslim population of the world it is those that will need to be fought. Unless you have a way of changing their Agenda.

However as I have stated before the best form of Govt for the OWO is a Modified Worldwide Caliphate.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It would look something like the Ottoman Empire.

Doesn't anyone see the irony in Turkey's actions? ; aiding ISIS, providing Sarin gas, selling their oil, Turkish refugee camps becoming embarkation points for young Muslim men to immigrate to the EU? Erdogan I believe, fancies himself the leader of the new Caliphate, the last one being the Ottoman empire which ended in 1924. From the year 700 AD until 1924 the Caliphate existed so it's no stretch to think modern Muslims would not want the same again.

For years the Western powers did all they could to destroy pan-Arabism by dividing the Middle East into states that include multiple groups who would be at odds with each other. Finally, the state of Israel was created as a military bulwark against Islamic expansionism. This was all done by Britain, France and US because they understood the power that Islam has especially if Arabs can claim unity under the Caliphate.

Now that oil has made these Arab countries fabulously wealthy we are being steered towards a final showdown of East vs West and the extermination of Islam. Our intelligence services have created and armed radical Islamic groups all along which is why you don't see ISIS attacking Israel. It's the same reason for seemingly random drone strikes that kill entire villages. They are doing their level best to make the Arab people hate the West, enough so to declare jihad.

There will never be a world wide Caliphate but the idea may be used to spur the West in to mortal conflict with the entire Arab world.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

try not being defensive, stop using the 3 D's to disseminate, and go to the sites they quote there data from and then go back into your replies and admit you don't represent MOST MODERATE MUSLIMS of this world.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Whether there will be a total modified wordlwide Caliphate is yet to be seen But 50 countries are already known as Islamic majority countries.

2015 data shows 30% of the world population Identifies as Muslim (2010 data was at 24%), I showed that in an earlier post. The current data of 3.1 billion Muslims worldwide (2011 had it at 2.6 billion). show the fast growth of Islam over the last few years.

192 nations citizens are represented in the ISIS fighting force, while supposed 82 nations citizens are fighting against them.

15.3 Million ISIS followers worldwide equal the population of Manhattan.

The data shows a lot more than just peaceful intent by them or TPTB

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well if there is no goal of a worldwide Caliphate (as a government ruled by sharia law) not necessarily under a Caliph as a supreme head. Why such a movement to get our children indoctrinated with not only Islam's claim of Allah as the only god, but Arabic Calligraphy.

They do teach Calligraphy using English letters you know.

www.schillingshow.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The comments section on that site seemed to contain a few people that had direct experience with her class and painted a different picture of it.

Why she picked the shahada I don't know, pretty dumb but I'd imagine the words are meaningless to most Muslims if the intent isn't there.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

The comments section on that site seemed to contain a few people that had direct experience with her class and painted a different picture of it.

I guess Chester's employing the '3Ds'...

Interesting site: The Schilling Show', as if that has no agenda at all: A Christian recording artist, Republican worship leader who is an advocate for returning America to her founding principles, yet he is a pushing a religious agenda...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

I actually don't care for the site. But I did appreciate the accumulation of Polling data they have on Islam.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Interesting, though clearly a fear-fantasy. There were a couple of points which really stood out for me. The first is this:

At the moment those who profess Catholicism is around 3 billion and those who profess Islam is around 1.5 Billion, currently Islam is growing faster than Catholicism and should equal/or over take Catholicism by 2018.

Which is strange because there's an estimate 1.2B Catholics worldwide. There's an estimated 2.2B Christians, overall worldwide. There's an estimated 1.6B Muslims worldwide. So it has already overtaken Catholocism, by population, and seems quite a ways off from overtaking Christianity overall. Then we can get into whether that matters for anything, but that's another topic.

[Quote] I haven’t seen them go after Islam in public schools and public offices, nor go after the above 10Db sound levels of Mosques while helping to go after Christian Churches that do.

Low-hanging fruit? I'm in sales, I don't spend my day going after $50 deals, I spend my day going after $5,000+ deals. Why would these nitpickers with nothing better to do focus their antics on such a tiny minority?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

As the pope is to Roman Catholics so will the Caliph be to Muslims both a political and spiritual leader. Presently Catholics outnumber Muslims by a small margin of roughly 2 to 1. At the moment those who profess Catholicism is around 3 billion and those who profess Islam is around 1.5 Billion, currently Islam is growing faster than Catholicism and should equal/or over take Catholicism by 2018.

Who cares? I'm not trying to be mean but you sound like my ignorant facebook friends with all their Anti Muslims quotes.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

the problem I have come across with data figures is that some are vastly different than others.

The dilemma is which can be trusted and which is just disinformation. It has been a challenge for me.

If I take the raw data from one site and ignore their slant for using the data, it is much different that those using similar raw data from another source that hold the opposing view.

So which is correct. The strange thing is some of the polls come from the same source but use different years from which the poll were taken. This shows the change in attitudes of those being Polled.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

True, and there's not a real good survey of everyone by anyone, let alone measuring a matter of degrees. There's plenty of Christians who would say they're Christian simply because their parents are and they haven't disavowed Christianity (though it's really not an impactful part of their lives.)

I've had friends who are children or grand-children of immigrants (to the US) who, in a survey, would identify as Muslim, or Hindu, for examples, but you'd never know it outside of guessing from their ethnicity or what they say they are. A Muslim friend at work says he and other friends/family of his like to refer to themselves as "Bacon Muslims." Their older generations roll their eyes and "disapprove" in an "Oh, you crazy kids" kind of way. A good personal friend of mine is Indian. Our nickname for him is "The Butcher of Bombay", because he's obsessed with all things Steak and often serves as the grillmaster at BBQs, regardless of whether its at his place or someone else's.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

LOL Talking against "disinformation" while you're claiming there are 3 billion Catholics. I even linked the Vatican's own calculations and you rejected that.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join