It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
all of those middle easterners visiting the garage where the two perps were working at odd hours for weeks must just be mohammed's elves and not coconspirators then. glad that's settled. yup. these two worked totally alone. no need to look for the support cell.

This blood is on the hands of the MSM and all those who called people islamophobes for questioning the activity of muslims.

................and the liberal media is only following the lead of their POTUS who won't say 'Islamic terrorism' .

352 mass shootings in the country this year. There are bad people everywhere and Islam isn't the biggest threat. Statistically, that is a fact. Yes, being against Muslims is bigoted and makes one an Islamophobe. That makes them a bad person.

Being against all Muslims makes you an Islamaphobe. Being against terrorists who happen to be Muslim still makes you an Islamaphobe by Obama's rhetoric. 352 mass shootings in the country this past year? Gee, they've all been happening under Obama's watch. More mass shootings under this admin. than any other. I wonder why.

I'm against muslims that are terrorists. I'm against Christians that are terrorists. I'm against buddhists that are terrorists. I'm against Jews that are terrorists. Yes, every race and religion has plenty of them.

I'm against terrorists, period.

My point exactly. Obama never calls out bigots against any other religion. It's ok to be against terrorists of any other religion except Islam.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: UnBreakable

you missed the part about the work meeting, they have been trying to get a mosque built since 2011, was turned down once. needed an invironmental impact report, it was turned down again at the meetin g yesterday...the guy was mad left the party came back....they did this

What an idiot it sure is a real good way not to ever get a mosque built there.
Anyone think there will be repercussions against Islam in the States because of this act and this cowards reasons?.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
AS a side note, I also think that todays shooting would have been much worse if the local PD was not prepared. What I find odd is that after 30 plus years, the current administration is working to 'demilitarize' local police with an Executive Order.

www.whitehouse.gov...

I am really hoping that folks are finally waking up and seeing what is happening.

1. The government wants to disarm US citizens after 200 years.
2. The government has cut our military to a fraction of what it once was
3. The government is taking back from local law enforcement the only tools they have to combat such acts as today
4. The government has been stockpiling its own weapons
5. The government is controlled by those who do not like the foundation of our country
6. The government uses these acts to further call for control and not a solution

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

you missed the part about the work meeting, they have been trying to get a mosque built since 2011, was turned down once. needed an invironmental impact report, it was turned down again at the meetin g yesterday...the guy was mad left the party came back....they did this

You're right, I did miss that detail. That explains a lot, especially since he was most likely part of that rejected environmental impact report, given his job.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

Their garage then became a drive-thru 'Bombs-R-Us' for other Islamic terrorist cells.

Did I miss something? Has it been proven they manufactured bombs for other individuals or terror cells?

Very little has been proven yet.
Officials said there was an IED factory at the house, for remote detonation. Neighbors said they worked in their garage late at night together and they received packages frequently.

I understand that, but you made a very specific statement and I wonder if there was proof of that.

Their garage then became a drive-thru 'Bombs-R-Us' for other Islamic terrorist cells.

Has this been proven, or are you just making things up as you go along?

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
all of those middle easterners visiting the garage where the two perps were working at odd hours for weeks must just be mohammed's elves and not coconspirators then. glad that's settled. yup. these two worked totally alone. no need to look for the support cell.

This blood is on the hands of the MSM and all those who called people islamophobes for questioning the activity of muslims.

................and the liberal media is only following the lead of their POTUS who won't say 'Islamic terrorism' .

352 mass shootings in the country this year. There are bad people everywhere and Islam isn't the biggest threat. Statistically, that is a fact. Yes, being against Muslims is bigoted and makes one an Islamophobe. That makes them a bad person.

Being against all Muslims makes you an Islamaphobe. Being against terrorists who happen to be Muslim still makes you an Islamaphobe by Obama's rhetoric. 352 mass shootings in the country this past year? Gee, they've all been happening under Obama's watch. More mass shootings under this admin. than any other. I wonder why.

I'm against muslims that are terrorists. I'm against Christians that are terrorists. I'm against buddhists that are terrorists. I'm against Jews that are terrorists. Yes, every race and religion has plenty of them.

I'm against terrorists, period.

My point exactly. Obama never calls out bigots against any other religion. It's ok to be against terrorists of any other religion except Islam.

My last post will clarify this. He's doing it for the same reason that I will point out stats about Christian terrorism.

The point is to prod at the ridiculousness to generalize any religion due to the actions of a few or many.

In the mainstream, a christian kills people and he's a mental case. A muslim kills people and he's a terrorist. A black kills people and he's a thug.

That is the way it is portrayed, and it's a bigoted portrayal that gets in the subconscious of society.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: randyvs

i've been accused of being a rightwing nut job theorist many times. and i still hold on to some of the beliefs.
without going into any of my beliefs but that there is out there. he is reaching for so symbolism it's sad.

Considering how fast he must have rushed to get that
vid up there, I'm in semi agreement with you. But remember
it was offered in reply to the addressee whos screen name
I can't seem to locate at the moment. Like I said, shoot the
messenger, but it did show how these scenes are repeated and
what did Obama say? Something about a pattern? Uhuh, does
that turn the twist for ya?
edit on Ram120315v49201500000012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

What an idiot it sure is a real good way not to ever get a mosque built there.
Anyone think there will be repercussions against Islam in the States because of this act and this cowards reasons?.

Either that or mosques will be popping up everywhere since committees will be afraid of violent repercussions if they're not ok'd.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I swear, if Obama insists on calling this "workplace violence", I will absolutely know without any more doubt that he is as mentally deranged as the people he constantly defends and is turning a blind eye to their inner hatred of this country.

To me, that makes him complicit. Just because you can show a birth certificate proving you were born here, that does not make you an American. It may make you a U.S. citizen, but it does not make you an American. I have always said he does not have the soul of an American and he is allowing this country to be transformed into something unAmerican.

Don't attack one single piece of our unalienable rights...don't infringe on a single iota of them. They were not given to us by YOU, by the federal government, nor by anyone else, and YOU do not have the right to tamper with any of them.

I don't know exactly what evil has creeped into our way of life in the last few years, but the evil has arrived on our doorstep and is infiltrating our institutions, and we are facing a wolf in sheep's clothing.

(Guard your 2A like it was gold.)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Believe it or not even I started to think about that one too, been afraid of terrorist repercussions will make many very afraid. Then again, its call taking by intimidation.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Nah dude I don't think the folk in the USA are that cowardly.
Oh and yes this is religious extremism and terrorism in the name of their warped version of their club.

edit on 3-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I swear, if Obama insists on calling this "workplace violence", I will absolutely know without any more doubt that he is as mentally deranged as the people he constantly defends and is turning a blind eye to their inner hatred of this country.

To me, that makes him complicit. Just because you can show a birth certificate proving you were born here, that does not make you an American. It may make you a U.S. citizen, but it does not make you an American. I have always said he does not have the soul of an American and he is allowing this country to be transformed into something unAmerican.

Don't attack one single piece of our unalienable rights...don't infringe on a single iota of them. They were not given to us by YOU, by the federal government, nor by anyone else, and YOU do not have the right to tamper with any of them.

I don't know exactly what evil has creeped into our way of life in the last few years, but the evil has arrived on our doorstep and is infiltrating our institutions, and we are facing a wolf in sheep's clothing.

(Guard your 2A like it was gold.)

It shouldn't be called islamic terrorism either. It's simply 'terrorism'. Or, we can just call every crime committed by any religion a terrorist act. The CO shooting was Christian Terrorism. No, that is divisive. That is the problem. It needs to only be called Terrorism.
edit on 3-12-2015 by THEatsking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is the political angle of it, nobody wants to step on the toes of the religious right in the country, neither make it a religious issue by radicalized terrorist and that is what it is.

Meanwhile make it a gun issue is something that can play within the political game of incoming election.

To me is not a gun control issue is a terrorist issue now starting to hit the US.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: butcherguy

Imagine the terror they felt seeing someone you work with shooting
Not to play devils advocate but weren't they wearing camouflage and ski masks? Seems it would be pretty had to ID someone as a fellow worker as they are on a shooting rampage and masked.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

thinkprogress.org...

This thread is over 100 pages long so idk what details have been covered or not, but learning more about the 2 dead suspects.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

No. You are wrong. It IS Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism. I will say it. I will not push it under the rug.

I will not timidly deny the fact that Islam enables certain people to become overly brainwashed and take their religion over the top to levels of extreme fanaticism where the hate for western thought eats at them like a disease and their prejudice against us becomes so vile and hateful that they embrace the worst parts of an already creepy religion and take it over the top.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

In the mainstream, a christian kills people and he's a mental case. A muslim kills people and he's a terrorist. A black kills people and he's a thug.

That is the way it is portrayed, and it's a bigoted portrayal that gets in the subconscious of society.

Well terrorist is a newer term that was coined by the Government of the USA to demonize people, or groups that are a threat, we can see the word has profound effects on people's emotions.

Suspected Jihadist would be a more appropriate term for these two that carried out the attack, since it could have been a war against infidels.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Has anybody seen an actual source for the above claim?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: research100
Wuuuut?
Links, please.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: THEatsking

No. You are wrong. It IS Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism. I will say it. I will not push it under the rug.

I will not timidly deny the fact that Islam enables certain people to become overly brainwashed and take their religion over the top to levels of extreme fanaticism where the hate for western thought eats at them like a disease and their prejudice against us becomes so vile and hateful that they embrace the worst parts of an already creepy religion and take it over the top.

The way that Islam works is like this:

We'll moan and groan and complain and protest until you just give us what we demand - and if you don't then we'll kill you.

If this was about not getting permission to build a mosque then it is by definition Islamic terrorism.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join