It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
all of those middle easterners visiting the garage where the two perps were working at odd hours for weeks must just be mohammed's elves and not coconspirators then. glad that's settled. yup. these two worked totally alone. no need to look for the support cell.

This blood is on the hands of the MSM and all those who called people islamophobes for questioning the activity of muslims.

................and the liberal media is only following the lead of their POTUS who won't say 'Islamic terrorism' .

352 mass shootings in the country this year. There are bad people everywhere and Islam isn't the biggest threat. Statistically, that is a fact. Yes, being against Muslims is bigoted and makes one an Islamophobe. That makes them a bad person.

I would say the exact same thing about anti-gunners who demonize lawful gun owners, based on 300 some odd shootings that happened (with a plethora of motives behind them), when there are hundreds of millions of legally owned guns that were not used in a crime in that same year.

You are the pot, calling the kettle black.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

you missed the part about the work meeting, they have been trying to get a mosque built since 2011, was turned down once. needed an invironmental impact report, it was turned down again at the meetin g yesterday...the guy was mad left the party came back....they did this

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is why things like this occur. Our government has been using the BLM and black racism to 'scare' those in the US that want to say something but do not out of fear of being called racist.

This is from a LA new article....

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

If we as Americans profile anyone we are made to think we are wrong. Every day it is in the news for the past 2-3 years. Hammering away till things as described above happen. The majority have been conditioned and the minority, well, we classify as domestic terrorists according to our government. Ft Hood was NOT workplace violence. The man who decapitated a woman at his office in the name of Islam was NOT workplace violence. The recruitment centers...But again, if you say it enough it conditions the sheep.

This home has been described as a IED factory. It was not some backyard pipebombs only but strapped to remote controlled vehicles. This means they could place them, multiples, and detonate with a phone.

I simply refuse to believe that this is the end.

Also, when is the GoPro video going to make its rounds on the 'dark web' for viewing?

And last, I think they are not releasing a picture of the wife because we are going to see that she is a US citizen just like the wife of the Boston bombers. They are radicalizing here....

What did they mean by "raiding the apartment", any idea?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

5) if the woman is foreign born, which she appears to be, why would they have her entire biography in less than 24 hours? 

Would not the fact that she is foreign born, and in this country legally, by marriage, mean that they would have extensive records on her, and at least some general biology?

I am asking because I don't know how thorough, if any, Intel they gather on people they allow entrance to our country through marriage, and supposedly they have been married for two years.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

I don't find the grandmother's reaction at all suspicious. There was a shooting in the area. Without even knowing who was involved, any family member would be concerned. Let me give you an example. I work in Little Rock, Arkansas....but don't live here. When the active shooter took out the Recruiting Center, it wasn't anywhere near where I work or where I would be that day but family kept calling me simply because they knew I was in Little Rock and the incident happened in Little Rock.

Even Farook's co-workers expressed shock that he was involved. They have reported that he was a quiet man, friendly, and well liked. They said he rarely discussed religion and would have never thought of him as a fanatic.

So it isn't a stretch to think that his family may have had no idea what was going on.

Good point, it could be that simple. It read to me in the articles like they were drawing a line between the shootings and her concern, as though she was concerned that he was involved. Could be poor wording on the part of the journalist.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

I'm against muslims that are terrorists. I'm against Christians that are terrorists. I'm against buddhists that are terrorists. I'm against Jews that are terrorists. Yes, every race and religion has plenty of them. I'm against terrorists, period.

This, I can agree with. Terrorism is terrorism and there is no purpose in adding descriptors. The word terrorist tells me all I need to know. I don't care what race, religion, nationality, etc. they happen to be. Just eradicate the bastards; all of them.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't get it either, I would never be parted with my 9 m.o. Unless there was an immediate danger to him, or it was beyond my control. This was, seemingly, not the case. It's a bond that goes beyond politics or religion. I can't comprehend.

For some, the tenants of religion are more important than anything in this world. If existence is all about impressing your god so that you can bang virgins in the afterlife, why worry about the fate of loved ones?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

you missed the part about the work meeting, they have been trying to get a mosque built since 2011, was turned down once. needed an invironmental impact report, it was turned down again at the meetin g yesterday...the guy was mad left the party came back....they did this

Heard this morning he was not affiliated with the party but was casing the venue prior to attack.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Who in their right mind, or even a radical mind leaves work meeting/Christmas goes home and gets their wife, only to come back in tactical gear and execute innocent people.

Even if he had completely lost his mind, you think his wife would had had the curbs in, and said "No way", but instead she agrees and joins in the fun?

Smh

It makes no sense at all.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Not sure on that one. I saw it and thought it was odd also. I think a typo and where meant were and that they were carrying things 'from' an apartment. There was an apartment building mentioned in the chase yesterday with a suspect they were trying to apprehend.

Could very well be someone else who was part of this and the one in custody is part of that 'group'. All speculation but right now i am sure the FBI, already stretched thin, is #ting themselves because this will not be the last attack before the end of the year.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Heard this morning he was not affiliated with the party but was casing the venue prior to attack.

Sorry I'm behind, I see now it was his employer. Catching up.... this is really weird.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Even if he had completely lost his mind, you think his wife would had had the curbs in, and said "No way", but instead she agrees and joins in the fun?

Keep in mind, his wife was born and raised in the Middle East. I'd bet that she was subservient to her husband and believed that she had no other choice. Then again, perhaps she was already radicalized and she recruited him into this plot after they were married.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Not sure on that one. I saw it and thought it was odd also. I think a typo and where meant were and that they were carrying things 'from' an apartment.

That would be one hell of an unfortunate auto correct....

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
"Tashfeen Malik" had to be here Illegally or under an alias.

If she was a legal resident or had a green card, her records would be well known by now. But it's over 14 hours later, and we know nothing more than name and age.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Isis over and over has pledge to fight America, why people are ignoring those facts including the government

ISIS Terrorist: We'll Attack NYC Soon
www.newsmax.com...

FBI, Homeland Security Warn Police About Lone-Wolf Attacks
www.newsmax.com...

US Working to Slash ISIS Fundraising, Estimated at $3M Daily
www.newsmax.com...

Now the news are talking about the political impact of having home grown terrorist acting in behave of ISIS in the US, they are saying that is going to turn ugly, while the Male shooter was a born American the woman was not and only has been in the US two years.

One thing that we most think about is how many able soldiers ISIS has been recruiting in the US to pursue their agendas of terror here in the US, How can we do not think about this issue, or talk about it?, is real even the good people living in the US can turn terrorist in not time at all.

This is political and is going to be an ugly issue.

Understanding the ISIS Threat to Americans at Home, how is the government keeping track of people that are born Americans with ties to the middle east from going to back to the middle east for religious reasons to use it as an opportunity to train or to become radicalized.

Political, religious? is going to get ugly indeed.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

all of those middle easterners visiting the garage where the two perps were working at odd hours for weeks must just be mohammed's elves and not coconspirators then. glad that's settled. yup. these two worked totally alone. no need to look for the support cell.

This blood is on the hands of the MSM and all those who called people islamophobes for questioning the activity of muslims.

................and the liberal media is only following the lead of their POTUS who won't say 'Islamic terrorism' .

352 mass shootings in the country this year. There are bad people everywhere and Islam isn't the biggest threat. Statistically, that is a fact. Yes, being against Muslims is bigoted and makes one an Islamophobe. That makes them a bad person.

I would say the exact same thing about anti-gunners who demonize lawful gun owners, based on 300 some odd shootings that happened (with a plethora of motives behind them), when there are hundreds of millions of legally owned guns that were not used in a crime in that same year.

You are the pot, calling the kettle black.

That's the reason things are being said about christians and gun lovers, etc etc.

The stats are pointed out not to demonize christians or gun owners, they are pointed out to recognize the fact that it is subhuman to demonize a group based on the acts of an individual or crazy terrorist group. That game can be played with anyone.
That typically goes over the heads of the xenophobes and islamophobes.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
posted yesterday,my daughter thought one of her friends was hit by a stray bullet.Fortunately it wasn't true. She has multiple friends within blocks of the gunfight. Twitter was blowing up with everybody in the area. Now we have to try and get back to normal. I wills till go about my business. If its my time ,its my time. Iam getting my CCW permit in the next few months though. I grew up in San Bernardino,it has gone to #. Crime everywhere. I live a couple of miles a way,big difference.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
In a classic sense it has all the makings of a Jihad attack, because from our western POV it makes no damn sense at all.

Jihad Definition and history

jihad, holy war (against the infidels, as a religious duty

edit on 3-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Where were these posts when the crazed maniac went after Planned Parenthood? In that case it was all the GOP and Pro-lifers fault. You all need to pick a standard and stick to it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

In the news, already it has been debated, The shooter went to the middle east two years ago, for religious reasons, he meet the woman and brought her back with him with a "fiancé" visa, then he married her and had a child.

Now the Family said that the shooter changed and became very religious after getting married to his foreign bride.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join