It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If anyone has a chance......
I followed yesterday almost until the end on the scanners. So I'm aware of what and how things happened as best as they can be at this time......

Can someone please post a synapsis of the story unfolding afterward, I made it into the 90's but just don't have the time to read anymore that steady. The ATS version from what people have gleaned would be preferable. I don't buy what the news has to say. Thanks again for the vigilance everyone!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: THEatsking

In the mainstream, a christian kills people and he's a mental case. A muslim kills people and he's a terrorist. A black kills people and he's a thug.

That is the way it is portrayed, and it's a bigoted portrayal that gets in the subconscious of society.

Well terrorist is a newer term that was coined by the Government of the USA to demonize people, or groups that are a threat, we can see the word has profound effects on people's emotions.

Suspected Jihadist would be a more appropriate term for these two that carried out the attack, since it could have been a war against infidels.

Jihad has nothing to do with killing people, it has been twisted by crazy #s.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I can tell you this, the government is making sure to get peoples mind to think that is all about gun control than accepting the fact that we have Islamic terrorist in the US, trained and well armed waiting for the right moment to attack anywhere and any body regardless of state.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I can tell you this, the government is making sure to get peoples mind to think that is all about gun control than accepting the fact that we have Islamic terrorist in the US, trained and well armed waiting for the right moment to attack anywhere and any body regardless of state.

There are christian terrorists ready to do the same.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

i know that i've seen it mentioned a couple of times in this thread. can't recall but i think there was a link for the refusal of the permit.

now if that's what their saying he went off about i can't recall.

no matter how you look at this he and his wife planned something, you just don't run home build a couple of pipe bombs, load up a go bag, put on your tactical gear, load up the truck and go back in 30 mins. it takes time to acquire that stuff let alone assemble and load you vests, bags magazines and bombs.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

Sadly wit all the terrorism in the middle east today caused by radicalized Islam, Christian terrorist are the last thing in my mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There are christian terrorists ready to do the same.

Lol, what?

link   
a reply to: FamCore
Putting on my tinfoil hat for a minute.

Why would Farook be advertising online on a dating site for the disabled, with this profile?

As of Thursday, a few of Farook’s online dating profiles were still intact, giving a glimpse into his personal affiliations. He was a Sunni Muslim, according to one profile, and considered his family “religios [sic] but modern,” according to another. His interests included “read[ing] religios [sic] books” and “just hang[ing] out in back yard doing target pratice [sic] with younger sister and friends.”

It looks awful suspicious, or am I just reading something between the lines that only a tinfoil hat wearing person would see?

link   

Sadly wit all the terrorism in the middle east today caused by radicalized Islam, Christian terrorist are the last thing in my mind.

it isn't "radicalised" Islam - it is Islam.

The idea that the people who do this are "radicalised" is political propaganda, mainly from our idiots running the UK because they've let so many of them into the UK.

They daren't admit it's normal Islam

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: queenofswords

No. You are wrong. It IS Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism. I will say it. I will not push it under the rug.

I will not timidly deny the fact that Islam enables certain people to become overly brainwashed and take their religion over the top to levels of extreme fanaticism where the hate for western thought eats at them like a disease and their prejudice against us becomes so vile and hateful that they embrace the worst parts of an already creepy religion and take it over the top.

The way that Islam works is like this:

We'll moan and groan and complain and protest until you just give us what we demand - and if you don't then we'll kill you.

If this was about not getting permission to build a mosque then it is by definition Islamic terrorism.

Yes, indeed. And we have the most appeasing example in our own president.

Hey! At one time I couldn't get an electrical permit to complete a building project. Did I go get all decked out with tactical gear and a bullet proof vest, strap on a camera, and grab my AK and go shoot up the permit office? I owned lots of guns, but guess what!! The thought never even occurred to me even though I was mad as a hatter!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm going with wanna-be jihadi losers. They were probably struggling with some part of life, watched a bunch of online videos and decided they found something that would give meaning to their worthless lives.

I'll be shocked if they actually tie this back to a coordinated ISIS attack.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The modern definition has everything to do with killing people, and even themselves.

They killed themselves in the process so they found their place with Allah

Modern Definition of Jihad

Based on the 20th century interpretations of Sayyid Qutb, Abdullah Azzam, Ruhollah Khomeini, Al-Qaeda and others, many if not all of those self-proclaimed jihad fighters believe defensive global jihad a personal obligation, that no caliph or Muslim head of state need declare. Killing yourself in the process of killing the enemy is an act of martyrdom and brings a special place in heaven, not hell; and the killing of Muslim bystanders, (never mind non-Muslims), should not impede acts of jihad. One analyst described the new interpretation of jihad, the “willful targeting of civilians by a non-state actor through unconventional means.” [117]

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

if you were scanning the internet for jihadi's would you look at a disabled dating site unless you were tipped off?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I am aware of that, but here you have to be careful how you label religious laws and believes as that is what Islam is, because you could be stepping on some "sensitive toes".

link   

Nope, Islam isn't anymore dangerous than Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, or Hinduism.

There are bad people everywhere. Bad smart people can brainwash bad stupid people into doing bad things. It's that simple.

They're all crazies, they're all terrorists. And yes, there are christian, buddhist, jew, muslim terrorists.

Muslim terrorists aren't some special problem.

link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Isis over and over has pledge to fight America, why people are ignoring those facts including the government

ISIS Terrorist: We'll Attack NYC Soon
www.newsmax.com...

FBI, Homeland Security Warn Police About Lone-Wolf Attacks
www.newsmax.com...

US Working to Slash ISIS Fundraising, Estimated at $3M Daily
www.newsmax.com...

Now the news are talking about the political impact of having home grown terrorist acting in behave of ISIS in the US, they are saying that is going to turn ugly, while the Male shooter was a born American the woman was not and only has been in the US two years.

One thing that we most think about is how many able soldiers ISIS has been recruiting in the US to pursue their agendas of terror here in the US, How can we do not think about this issue, or talk about it?, is real even the good people living in the US can turn terrorist in not time at all.

This is political and is going to be an ugly issue.

Understanding the ISIS Threat to Americans at Home, how is the government keeping track of people that are born Americans with ties to the middle east from going to back to the middle east for religious reasons to use it as an opportunity to train or to become radicalized.

Political, religious? is going to get ugly indeed.

Wait you have had more domestic terrorist attacks in the US in the past decade yet you still feel ISIS is the biggest threat?

No doubt ISIS is a threat but not the biggest to fear in America.

link   

In the mainstream, a christian kills people and he's a mental case. A muslim kills people and he's a terrorist. A black kills people and he's a thug.

That is the way it is portrayed, and it's a bigoted portrayal that gets in the subconscious of society.

Well terrorist is a newer term that was coined by the Government of the USA to demonize people, or groups that are a threat, we can see the word has profound effects on people's emotions.

Suspected Jihadist would be a more appropriate term for these two that carried out the attack, since it could have been a war against infidels.

Jihad has been religious war since the beginning of Islam.

If you want to play semantics, then the crusades really weren't holy wars, they were just twisted by some crazy #s.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I am aware of that, but here you have to be careful how you label religious laws and believes as that is what Islam is, because you could be stepping on some "sensitive toes".

I'm afraid we've reached the point where those sensitive toes need stamping on, never mind stepping on, since it's those folks with the oh-so-sensitive politically correct mindset that are not just enabling these kinds of things to happen, they are actively increasing the liklihood.

link   
a reply to: Realtruth

www.etymonline.com...

1795, in specific sense of "government intimidation during the Reign of Terror in France" (March 1793-July 1794), from French terrorisme, from Latin terror (see terror).
If the basis of a popular government in peacetime is virtue, its basis in a time of revolution is virtue and terror -- virtue, without which terror would be barbaric; and terror, without which virtue would be impotent. [Robespierre, speech in French National Convention, 1794]
General sense of "systematic use of terror as a policy" is first recorded in English 1798 (in reference to the Irish Rebellion of that year). At one time, a word for a certain kind of mass-destruction terrorism was dynamitism (1883); and during World War I frightfulness (translating German Schrecklichkeit) was used in Britain for "deliberate policy of terrorizing enemy non-combatants."

Would you like to try that again?

Not so.

link   

The modern definition has everything to do with killing people, and even themselves.

They killed themselves in the process so they found their place with Allah

Modern Definition of Jihad

Based on the 20th century interpretations of Sayyid Qutb, Abdullah Azzam, Ruhollah Khomeini, Al-Qaeda and others, many if not all of those self-proclaimed jihad fighters believe defensive global jihad a personal obligation, that no caliph or Muslim head of state need declare. Killing yourself in the process of killing the enemy is an act of martyrdom and brings a special place in heaven, not hell; and the killing of Muslim bystanders, (never mind non-Muslims), should not impede acts of jihad. One analyst described the new interpretation of jihad, the “willful targeting of civilians by a non-state actor through unconventional means.” [117]

There simply terrorists that do bad things. They use a twisted , wrong form of Jihad to try to excuse what they feel like doing.

Christians have done bad things for 2 thousand years due to words in the bible. This doesn't make Christianity look bad, because people understand that there are bad people that do bad things.

Bad smart people brainwash bad good people, regardless of religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join